Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ESCAPE] Main Floor - CONCLUSION p.11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melodine Cantus rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:05 am
[ ROOM 101A ]

Her fists hurt.

And yet, the pain was a welcome release for all the anger boiling within her. Her seal skin was gone. Missing. And apparently, the pact she had made with the witch to be always able to locate it did not work here.

She had tested it out with her brother before. He had taken it and swam off for twenty seconds as she shut her eyes, and then went chasing after him when his time was up. And she always found him; it was as though there was a blip on her radar in her mind that she could follow to find her skin.

And now that blip was gone.

With that thought, she smashed through the top of the table and revealed a key. "101." She read out loud, breathing heavily as she examined it. "Isn't that the room right beside this one?"

HP: 15/40
Table HP: 0/10

Smerdle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:05 am
[ ROOM 101A ]

After the first pair of morbid books, the boil was looking for a lighter read, if there was such a thing around here. He pulled a cheery looking volume off of a shelf above him and leafed through it, most of his attention on the ghoul below. It seemed she had found something.

Bren shoved the book back in place with less care than he normally would have shown and scrambled back down the ladder.

"A key," he said, slightly winded himself. He retrieved his map from the otherwise empty pouch on his belt and consulted it. "Yes. It's that one." Now that he was paying proper attention, he could hear music coming from the other side of the doors he pointed to. Strange.

Quote:
8: It's the bright colour that attracts you to this book. The spine reads Psychiatry in motion - watching the brain at work!. It seems to be about opening the skulls on the undead to, quite literally, watch their brains at work. Inside isn't entirely special, but it seems a student used it, considering the amount of highlighter ink on each page.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:21 am
"I found a key." Marzena announced, to whoever that bothered to listen. She sounded much more calmer than she had when she had first woken up. Perhaps it was because she had let off some steam with breaking apart the furniture of the place they were stuck in. Perhaps this meant she wouldn't break down any more doors, especially when she had a key in her hands.

Her eyes went to the doors in the North wall, where faint music was emanating from. Letting out a deep, frustrated sigh, the ghoul stepped up to the doors and attempted to unlock it with the key she had found in the table.

Moonstone Dazzle

smerdle

syusaki

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:27 am
Melodine Cantus
attempted to unlock it with the key she had found in the table

"Sorry, Occupade! ...Occupado? Occu...paws..." The voice tapers off almost thoughtfully, then, after a few moments of silence, you hear a giggle. "You can't be in here yet, sorry!" Something blocks the key from unlocking the door, and despite your best attempts, it looks like this room simply won't be opened from any door. Perhaps it's best to move on for now?

Marzena's attention on the door is broken by a stabbing feeling to the back of one of her legs. If she looks down, she will see an empty syringe still hanging in her skin, and in the distance a blue-tipped white tail is seen disappearing into the hallway at a run - apparently, it's afraid of her.

Quote:
Marzena gains +10HP! She also finds a note on the floor, in crude handwriting, saying 'oops, can't have you dying //// ///!' The last two words are sharpied out.

The Escaped

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:43 am
"Oh you have got to be kidding me--" Marzena was ready to attempt to break down the door ahead of her; what did they mean that they couldn't be in there yet, when something stabbed her in the back of her legs.

"Bloody hell!" The ghoul gasped out as she looked down to see a syringe sticking out of her skin and the disappearing streak of a tail. Lucky for it too, because if she had managed to grab hold of that minipet, it would certainly have had to face her wrath. With a frown, she ripped it out of her skin, breathing heavily.

Marzena was ready to smash the syringe in anger when she noticed a note on the floor. "Can't have you dying..... what?" Eyes narrowed as she discarded the syringe to the side and picked the note up instead.

"Wow." She said, after a moment of silence. "If whoever it is cared enough about my well-being," She cupped her hands and yelled into the keyhole of the door that had refused to budge for her, "why the ******** did they take away my skin?!"

HP: 25/40

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:48 am
Melodine Cantus

The music drifting from the other side of the door gets louder.

The Escaped

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:56 am
[ ROOM 101 A ]

The sound of a shattering door caused Ulka to jump in fright, and turn to the cause of the sound. The one ghoul in their group had decided to... break down the door? Well, okay! Whatever worked! Toddling after them, the little bear boy made his way into the library as well.

And wow! Books, books everywhere! Many of these were likely too complex for his brain, but that was okay. They weren't exactly here for fun, after all. Not knowing what else to do, Ulka found himself a suitable stepping stool, and began to help Bren search the top shelves.

"Have you, um. Found anything yet, friend?" He asked, wincing at how loud his voice seemed in the room. Glancing back at the girl who had punched the table, he leaned in closer to his new friend.

"I, um. I am kind of scared she is going to punch me like that, too."

Smerdle
DO NOT PUNCH BEARS

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:39 am
[ ROOM 101A ]

Bren unconsciously backed away from the retreating fracs, completely forgetting that his mission had been to beat it up the next time he saw it. The thing was just creepy.

With the door out of commission, or at least unable to be opened at the moment, the reaper found himself back at the base of the ladder, Teddy whispering at him conspiratorially.

"I don't think she will," he replied, voice low. "Unless she finds that you're the one who took her skin." She seemed to have enough skin to him. He wondered what the problem was. "I didn't find anything in the books though, no," he continued, looking up at the bear. "Just a bunch of intestines and blood."

Moonstone Dazzle
BUT HE IS SO PUNCHABLE
I REALIZED THIS SOUNDED MEAN
SO I AM EDITING TO SAY THAT I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY
I MEANT PUNCHES OF LOVE
CAPS <3

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:07 pm
[ ROOM 101A ]

"Does she need two skins? Because it seems that she already has one, yes?" Ulka asked, blinking in confusion. She was skinned, yes? Not like the other zombie boy. He pursed his lips in thought, not understanding. Maybe she had two skins? Or wore the skin of her enemies?

Well. Best not to waste too much time thinking about it.

As he drifted aimlessly about the book shelf, one in particular caught his eye. Ulka flipped through the pages, curiously, and squeaked in excitement when he realized what it was.

"A coloring book!" He crowed in delight, clutching the pages to his chest. He was going to hold onto this! But, no. No. That would be for later.

For now, the teddy resumed his search.

"I'm gonna keep looking up here, Bren! I will call you if I find a thing!"

Smerdle
I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:11 pm
[ ROOM 101 A ]

More boring books! Lame! Frowning, Ulka slid the medical text he really couldn't read back onto the shelf. It seemed like there were a lot of medical books in this place. Maybe a doctor lived here? Or had lived here once?

It was a mystery! Either way, Ulka kept digging around.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:12 pm
[ ROOM 101 A ]

Sadly, there was nothing in the place his beloved coloring book had been. Ulka pouted a little bit. He had been hoping there might be another coloring book, or something just as fun. Instead, there was empty shelf space.

Onward he went!

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:14 pm
[ ROOM 101 A ]

Grey's Anatomy? Well, who was Grey? And why did his anatomy matter all that much, anyway??? Ulka didn't get it. Nonetheless, it was another big book he didn't understand at all. It was re-shelved with no flair, and the bear boy continued his search through the books.

The next book was.. distressing. Practical didn't seem like anyone's name, but it was another anatomy book. And this one reeked of blood. His nose crinkled in disgust, and Ulka tried to paw through it as quickly as possible. In his haste, he almost overlooked the little key labeled B1.

Almost.

"Hey, um, guys! I found another key!" Ulka called back, taking the key and hopping down from his stool. He toddled over to the center of the room, staring at the aforementioned key.

'It says B1. Does anyone know what that means? Because I do not."

smerdle
HEY, I JUST MET YOU

syusaki
AND THIS IS CRAZY

Melodine Cantus
BUT I FOUND A KEY let's get the ******** out of here

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 am
[ ROOM 101A ]

"Basement," Brenley said without hesitation, following Ulka away from the books. "I think so anyway." He shrugged slightly, looking around at the others to see if they agreed. "It makes sense with there being stairs on the map. But we should probably try to get into this... 103 room before we leave this floor," he pointed to his map, "...and the lobby. We are trying to get out of this place, after all, and one generally exits through a lobby?"

Quote:
short tag is short

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 am
No matter where you are, you hear a rather loud shriek of an intercom. As the static clears, you hear a familiar, squeaky and happy little voice:

"HELLO! GOOD MORNING! Please gather in Room 102 for an important announcement!"

The intercom ends with an abrupt crack, and you decide to do as asked - after all, you follow the rules, you get out, right? You check your map - the room you are to meet in was the one you had woken up in, which seems easy enough to find again. After all, there isn't very many places you can go, after all. It seems everyone else had the same idea, and all of you now stand in the very room you woke up in, looking around for the Fracs, or any indication on what you're supposed to do.

SLAM.

Every door to the room slams shut at once, and the loud CLICK that follows indicates that you have been locked in. A nearby wall lights up, playing a little animated feature. Stick figures and helpful arrows tell you that you should bend your knees and cover your head, but doesn't seem to tell you why. The movie ends and a number flashes on the wall:

GOOD BYE

Good bye...?

Before you can think any further on the strange video, an explosion shakes the entire building. The echoing BOOM hurts your ears, and you duck your head and cover it - oddly enough, just as the movie suggested.

The floor above you caves in, and the last thing you feel is the floor giving out under you.

OOC
You are now here

smerdle
melodine cantus
moonstone dazzle
syusaki

The Escaped

The Escaped

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 am
Smerdle
tried to open the door closest to him, 103

The room is obnoxiously yellow...
...It's almost as if someone is trying to make you feel happy, but it's not quite working. Hideous wallpaper aside, you decide to take a look around. You find it stocked wall to wall with various tools, the sort of things you would find in well-stocked garages. They all look pristine new, and just waiting to be used.

In the far corner is a cabinet. It's large, grey, and locked tight. There is a strange smell radiating from within...

Quote:

Welcome to the Equipment Room!

There is only one thing to investigate in this room - and it seems to be locked! Oh dear. However, for the rest of the room, what you see is what you get, and who knows, it may help to have a weapon on hand...

Taken an item from the Equipment Room:
  • You may take and hold a total of one item from this room at any time.
  • If you decide you don't want it anymore, you must [ return it to this room ] before you are able to take a different tool.
  • You may switch out items from this room every 48 hours.
  • No item in this room will open the locked cabinet, which is strange, but apparently true.
  • The following are a list of tools in the equipment room:
    Axe: Unused. Rather comfortable to hold. Not exactly discreet.
    Chainsaw: It doesn't have enough gas to work, but it's heavy enough to be used as a club and maybe sharp enough to cause scratches.
    Sledgehammer: Unused. Very heavy. It looks like it could take out bricked up walls or something.
    Wrenches: Unused. Varying sizes. Easy to conceal.
    Pliers: Unused. Discreet. Kind of creepy.
    Pole Pruner: Unused. Essentially a chainsaw on a long stick. Doesn't have enough gas to work, but it could probably be used as an impromptu spear if you felt you needed one.
  • If you would like to search the equipment room for a tool not listed above, post in BOLD RED and quote The Escaped to see if it's in there!

Please also put the following code at the top of your post while you post this room:

[size=15][ [b]ROOM 103[/b] ][/size]

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces