Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP01] Traitor's Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Patmos of Endtimes rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-40)

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 pm
11. Oh no! Your digging has unearthed an incredibly angry stoat! Best to scram--and spend the rest of the day nursing your gnawed-on ankles. Try again tomorrow.

Apparently the motherfather was attempting to tell him something. He ditched the angry snake-rodent and went back to the pool to sulk forever.  
Patmos of Endtimes rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 8 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 am
25. You had every intention of bringing this perfect fallen fruit back to Never Idle, but temptation won out, and you ate it yourself. Way to go.

He really had meant to take it to Never Idle. But after what had happened yesterday, he felt he deserved a good breakfast.  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Patmos of Endtimes rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 15 Total: 29 (2-40)

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 am
29. A four-leafed clover probably isn't any use to Never Idle, but hey, maybe finding it will bring you good luck!

Another present for his mate? No, this one he kept for himself and hoped this day would be better than yesterday.  
Patmos of Endtimes rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 18 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:29 am
24. You find an ideal log. Unfortunately, rolling it free of the bracken it's trapped in and getting it back to the construction site will require some assistance! Help required. Success!

Traitor's Moon wandered out of his valley in an attempt to find something better. The first thing that presented itself was another log, and he only stopped to look at it because it so closely resembled the one he'd found before. He tipped his head, looking at it wedged so tauntingly between a rock and a tree, overgrown with ivy. It should work, and then he could be done with it.  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am
Patmos of Endtimes

light in the ocean User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The acha broke out in a hum again as he wandered throughout the swamp. He too was looking for three items that he could gather. Up ahead, he noticed someone staring at a log.

Quietly, but quickly, he made his way over and stood beside Traitor's Moon. Like a copycat, he tipped his head too and looked at the log. "What are we looking at here?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 pm
FrostyPeaches

Traitor's Moon raised a browridge; he was always aware of kin sneaking up on him. "We're looking at a two-kin job," he said, solemnly. "One to n** vines and push, the other to hold the remaining vines and pull. I pulled off this same sort of job the other day."  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:35 pm
Patmos of Endtimes

"Ooo i see i see," replied Light. "Which of the two did you do the other day?" With a hoof, the acha tapped the log a few times. It didn't have a hollow sound. "Sturdy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:38 pm
FrostyPeaches

"I bit and pushed," he grunted as he climbed up behind it, studying the mess of ivy. "Find some firm loops and tug 'em a little."  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:03 pm
Patmos of Endtimes

The acha kept his cool as he watched Traitor moon position himself behind the sturdy log. Then his eyes wandered off to the tangles of ivy vines that lied limply in-front of the log. "I will stand here and pull on this," he said, and picked up the tangled mess in his mouth for the buck to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm
FrostyPeaches

"Oh yes," he said. "Not too hard." He watched which ones were pulled and carefully snipped the unusable ones.  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:53 pm
Patmos of Endtimes

Light pulled rather hard to lift the log off the ground, but not enough to let the vines snap off of it. The other kin will need to do the inspection for he can't see another below his nose. "Get rid of those quickly," he mumbled at the meti with a mouthful of greens.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 pm
FrostyPeaches

He did so, biting and kicking off the extra, then putting his shoulder to it to knock it loose. It hit the ground, but did not splinter. He hopped down and helped push it off towards Never Idle's place. "Thanks for the help."  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:03 pm
Patmos of Endtimes

There was a lot of pulling and biting and eventually, most of the annoying vines were cleared and the log started to roll in the direction he knew so well. "Ooh not a big deal at all sir. I was just passing through. I'm looking for things that Idle needs also," he replied. "I will be on my way now. Good luck searching."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 pm
Traitor's Moon, finished now with his tasks, took his time getting home. He revisited the places he'd discovered, and picked up additions for dinner. He was sure that Luck would forgive him his busy few days away.  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash