So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
E3 2014 Topic! UPDATED w/ Schedule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of the following would you prefer to see?
  A brand-new Zelda for Wii U
  Pacman in Super Smash Bros.
  Starfox for Wii U
  A new Metroid game for either Wii U or 3DS
  Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes
  Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U
  Super Mario Sunshine 2 for Wii U
  Something else entirely
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:38 pm
I can just see them showing Mewtwo Melee footage and everyone thinking it's for Smash 4, but instead it turns out to be a trailer for Melee/other VC GCN games being playable online. And all the tourneyfags would freak.

Except not really. I can't see something as amazing as online GCN games happening at this point in time. I can hardly see VC GCN games in general. .-.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:44 pm
Considering the Wii U doesn't even have N64 VC games, it's pretty unlikely. I think there's a decent chance they'll make/release a better Pro U controller in a similar layout as the GCN one for Smash 4 by year's end, though, but who knows.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:06 pm
I want to see what they have for third party games for the Wii U this year and If Sonic Boom is still happening.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:45 pm
say it with me.

new IP. new IP. new IP. NEW IP. NEW IP.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:45 pm
...and Zelda.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 pm
...So the "Hoenn remakes" might not be remakes at all... it might just be that Hoenn is returning, but that an all-new adventure will take place there.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 pm
Also this: http://www.gonintendo.com/s/228447-nintendo-hosting-two-q-a-sessions-at-e3-one-for-smash-bros-one-for-a-new-3ds-game?sid=f12c8071b6896f1975413769ac8105a8

New 3DS game? Personally, I'm hoping for another Metroid Prime Hunters kinda game. IN 3D! surprised

Maybe it's a new IP? (Those can be exciting unless it's ********' Rusty) If it IS a new IP, I'm guessing it has something to do with NFP figures. Fish doesn't think it will be NFP figures, because they're apparently supposed to do the Wii U NFP game first, before the 3DS one. So what could this be? What game could possibly need as much time as Smash Bros.??? The plot thickens.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:34 pm
I don't think I'd trust that list. The Jpeg compression looks insane, and the only reason I can think it would be (Specifically around the letters) is to help them blend in.)

Konami restarted the castlevania series with lords of shadow. If they made a new symphony of the night, they wouldn't call it a sequel.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 pm
What do you think the chances are that they open the e3 presentation video with Reggie wearing big shades?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:33 am
Actually rather likely.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 am
I feel like, with the rather poor sales and preformance of consoles right now, there is a pretty decent chance we'll see Square announce that they're releasing KH3 on PC as well, and maybe even WiiU, which is still out preforming Xbone in sales.

I was ready to stop playing that series until the 3DS installment made me care about it again. The story is still whatever, but the gameplay actually pleases me. I should replay it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:10 am
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140610T12&p0=212&msg=The+Happening  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm
SOON  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 pm
NOT SOON... ENOUGH. emotion_dowant  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:26 pm
16-bit Jazzy
...So the "Hoenn remakes" might not be remakes at all... it might just be that Hoenn is returning, but that an all-new adventure will take place there.
oh good then my run through on emerald wont be for nothing xP. still trying to get the legendaries off it again. progress is slow when trying to blitz through it as fast as possible.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff