Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxx"'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
"

User Image

xxxxxxxxx"Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
"

User Image

Nate opened his beer to take a swig and walked off into the kitchen, seeing Keaton. "Hey man what are you doing in here, come on outside." Nate Grabbed his surf board and rummaged through his luggage to find his trunks. Once he found them he went and found a room, changed and headed outside with the others yelling. "Keaton gab your board lets hit some waves!" He ran out dropping his board on the ground next to Rachel "Ah this sun is just perfect." Nate ran his fingers through his hair and leaned back on his arm. "The hair makes your hair lighter... I like it." Nate smirk, as a huge wave crashes onto shore and he looks up towards the water. "Lets go surf."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rachel Knew something was off about Ellie. She then heard Nates voice and saw his surfboard land next to her. She had standed up and bended down for her surf board. " Nate I bet you I can ride on top of the biggest wave that comes in. " Rachel never told her friends that back in home town on a random island of Hawaii she was basically the surfing goddess. She had won so many trophies she left them all back in her home town. Rachel then place her surfboard on the water, she placed herself on it and then swam to the waves.

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

ε ʟ ʟ ɪ ε

к ɪ ɴ ɠ s т σ ɴ

Ellie rolled her eyes and walked over towards the two. She sat down beside Tegan and smiled, "I didn't hurt you right? Sorry, Evan's just a really BAD catcher." she teased. She felt her phone buzz underneath her and she checked her text. It was from her brother. She bit her lip, unsure whether or not she should answer him. She opened the text:

'Hey El, have you packed your apartment up yet? We're moving once you get back you know, I don't want you forgetting. Say hi to Evan and Nate for me!'

Ellie grunted at her brother's reminder. She didn't want to think about that kind of stuff, not when she had just tried to forget. She wondered if she should tell them now, it was pretty major thing. She looked over to her side, watching the other two surf. She didn't realize the text was visible for a few seconds, and if the two of them paid attention they could have read it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
tєgαn whєєlєr

" oн, we go wнere noвody ĸnowѕ, we've gυnѕ нιdden υnder oυr peттιcoaтѕ
we're never gonna qυιт ιт, no, we're never gonna qυιт ιт, no. "

Right when Tegan started to zone out into her book she watched the book get ripped out of her hands by a soccer ball, letting out a small laugh she looked up at Evan who was defending himself. Sitting up she reached over to her book and pulled it onto her lap and watched Evan lay down next to her asking if she was alright. "Yes, but my heart is still hurt from you throwing me in the pool." She said and gave the boy a fake frown while putting a hand on her heart. Moving a piece of her wet hair behind her ear because of it getting her face she looked up at Ellie coming over to her. Laughing at her come back Tegan nodded her head. "Yea I'm alright." She said and rolled over onto Evan making sure she hurt him. She wanted to get this boy back for throwing her in the pool, he was going to suffer the whole trip from it. Looking down at Ellie's phone she read something about packing but kept it to herself so she didn't look so snoopy.

" yeaн, we're dreѕѕed ιn вlacĸ ғroм нead тo тoe,
we've goт gυnѕ нιdden υnder oυr peттιcoaтѕ. "

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

-Eclipsing SPADE-

The Triwizard

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
- - - - x After finishing the beer from the fridge Keaton walked back to the kitchen and looked around for some food, this place had tons of food so Keaton had no idea what to eat. Hearing Nate's voice yelling his name Keaton turned around and nodded at his idea. "Yea, let me just go get changed and I'll meet you out there." He said and walked over to his bags to find some swim shorts. After searching for a pair he walked over to a bathroom and changed really quick and left out to get one of the surfboards that were on top of the van. Grabbing one he ran towards the Ocean and stopped when he was right next to the water. Leaning over he attached the Velcro to his ankle so the board wouldn't float away when he fell off. "Rachel I bet I could ride these waves better than you." He said and placed himself on the surfboard and paddled towards the waves. He knew he wasn't as good as Rachel so he wanted to mess around with the girl.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xBeckyChanx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Rachel swam with a further more with her board, she then stopped because she saw Keaton coming up with his surfboard up to her. She was about to say something but when she hear those words,' I bet I could ride waves better than me.' She smirked. She then sat up on her board and looked at him." Oh really like to see you even try. Why not a bet we shall make if I can do three flips in one surf you have to do this dare of mine. But if you can do three flips in one surf I have to do a dare of yours. You in?"

k i n k i i b i t e s

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:35 pm
k i n k i i x b i t e

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather, still together when it ends
"

User Image

" Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evan smiled at Tegan as she poured in front of him. He sat up leaning back on his arms he turned towards Tegan and laid and arm around her shoulder. "Come on Tegan I said I was sorry what do I gotta do?" He said playing along with her game knowing she was just joking with him. He turned towards Ellie and saw she was spaced out but her phone wad laying unlocked in her hand. Curious he read the message and scrunched his eyebrows hopping to talk to her about that message later.

ooc: -

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxx"'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
"

User Image

xxxxxxxxx"Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
"

User Image

Nate smiled at both Keaton and Rachel make a bet about who can surf better. Mate personally knew that Keaton was not better then Rachel so when she offered the bet Mate couldn't help but laugh. He left Keaton and Rachel and began to paddle deeper into the water, until he finally stopped and waited for a wave to come in. "Come one guys before the waves start to die down." He yelled towards Keaton and Rachel.

User Image

The Triwizard

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image User Image

- - - - x Looking over at Rachel he sat up from paddling and rubbed the back of his head thinking of the worst things that could happen if he didn't win, he knew he wasn't but what was the worse a dare could be? Run around naked, easy. Kiss one of the girls, easier. Giving the girl a shrug he nodded, "Deal." He said and looked over at Nate yelling at them to come out further into the water Laying back down on the board he paddled out towards the waves.
                                                  ((( i have part of Tegan's post done but I'm waiting for Eclipsing Spade to post so it'll kinda go in order. )))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

ε ʟ ʟ ɪ ε

к ɪ ɴ ɠ s т σ ɴ

Ellie soon realized the text was visible, and shut it off quickly. Something told her they knew, but she didn't know how to cover it up. Evan could see through most of her lies, so could most of her other friends. "That was just my brother, he wanted to say hi..." she tried her hardest to make it sound believable. She hoped to goodness that they didn't read it. She stood up quickly, trying to change the subject, "Uhh... Should we go watch? Things seem to be heating up." she said, a weak attempt at a coverup. She was thinking much worse than the situation was, but she couldn't help but panic. She thought she was ready to tell them, but maybe she was just a coward.

Sincerely Moii

Devoted Seeker

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
tєgαn whєєlєr

Looking over at Evan's arm wrapped around her shoulder she grabbed onto his hand and examined it carefully. "You have really long fingers.." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Letting go of his hand she let his arm stay on her shoulder and shrugged. "Handle the pain." She smirked and leaned onto the boy. Looking back over at Ellie she looked down at her phone and back up at her. Listening to her horrible lie Tegan nodded and went along with what she said, Tegan knew she was lying but maybe she didn't want to tell them quite yet. Nodding at her idea of watching Rachael, Keaton and Nate surf she turned her head to look at Evan who was practically being her chair to see if he was okay with going to watch the three.

-Eclipsing SPADE-

The Triwizard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 pm
k i n k i i x b i t e s

User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather, still together when it ends
"

User Image

" Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Evan was looking out at the ocean when Tegan said that he has long fingers. Flexing them from the relaxed position they where in he shrugged and nodded. "Yeah it does seem kinda long doesn't it." Sighing he looked down at Tegan, when she said he had to deal with the pain. He gasped and grabbed his heart in mock hurt. "How could you make me suffer like that?" Evan bit his lip and fell on his back as if he was dying. He listened to Ellie make a horrible excuse for the text on her phone, and that made him even more determined to see what was going on. when Tegan asked if he wanted to move with them he shrugged and stood up waiting for Ellie and Tegan before he started walking closer towards the water.

ooc: -

User Image

The Triwizard

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image
tєgαn whєєlєr

Looking back up at Evan's fingers when they were stretched out she moved her head away from them. Holy long fingers. Turing back to look a the boy she smirked at his reaction to Tegan's say and watched him drop on to the blanket that was on the sand. "You're very lucky that we are away from my family so, you are off the hook... For now." Tegan said and winked at the boy. Watching him stand up she sighed. "This means I have to get up and walk and pick my stuff up and life is just so haaarrddd." Tegan wined, she was joking of course but she was just a bit bored so she had to do something to entertain her. Putting her hands up towards Evan who was already up. "Help a girl out." Tegan smiled and waited for the boy to help her up. He would probably end up pulling her up half way and letting go but Tegan was used to that from Keaton being a jerk.

The Triwizard

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items