Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Kyad I Lian on you? (PRP for Lian and Kyad Encantador) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:43 pm
Willow squawked indignantly when he was submerged. Contrary to a fault, he clung all the harder to those very curls that he had been cursing a minute ago. He struggled to hold his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:52 pm
He shook his head in the water then lifted it, needing to breathe himself. Oh! He could soak water with his hair, he realized, and use that to wash out the wound. He watched the water spilling off of him. Much faster than using his mouth.

But... "Why are you still there? Leave her alone, I'm protecting her and you try to hurt her, I'll do worse to you yet." He hated to hurt anyone, however, he would defend her, no matter the cost.

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:57 pm
Somehow he managed to work himself down far enough to get at Kyad's skull, where he pecked sharply. Then the stallion's words sank in and he blinked. "Wait... what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm
"Ow! Stop that! Go away and leave her be, and I will spare you." Yep, totally a bluff. He couldn't even get the thing out of his hair, he was hardly in a position to make good on threats.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:44 pm
He pecked the stallion again. "Enough of that! Leave who alone? Who else have you got here? You lot had better stay away from Lian!" Any buffoon who dared threaten him couldn't possibly be trying to protect the delicate Lian.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 pm
And he presumed the nutty little bird was talking in the third person, that the bird's name was Lian. "I am defending this mare here, and I will stop anyone, even you, Lian, from harming her!"  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 am
Something... was very much not right. this fellow was clearly a bone head. He pecked the stallion once more then squirmed and wiggled until he could peek out of the curls to see what other mare he was talking about. When all the familiar saw was his Lian, bleeding sluggishly, he frowned. "That mare?" he asked."The silver and blue one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:05 pm
"Yes, her, and if you harm so much as one feather or one hair, I will end you. She is under my protection and she is going to rest and to heal until she is well enough for her and I to find her someone who can finish mending her the rest of the way!"  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 am
....This guy was a flipping moron, Willow decided. "She's my Lian," he snapped. "And I don't like the idea of you being around her!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 am
"You don't seem to be doing a terribly good job of protecting her," he said bluntly. "If she is the one you were trying to keep me away from, you'd be better served fetching a trustworthy healer...." Not that he had faith the small twit wouldn't bring back a kalona that he would have to fight.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:42 pm
"Healer...." Willow hesitated, eyeing his bondmate. Seeing her mangled wing, he gave an exasperated huff and zipped off without another word to find a healer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:23 am
"......Okay......" That was odd....

He shook his head then dunked it in the water again, letting his curls sop up water, then he rushed back to her to let the water fall on her wound to wash it. He didn't have faith in the small bird, so he was going to do all he could himself. If the bird came with help, all the better. If not.... he wouldn't let her die.

How he envied humans their hands at the moment, though....

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 am
Lian gasped awake at the feel of cold water on her wounds. She blinked blearily at him, seeming confused and having trouble focusing on who, and what, he was, or why she was wet. The pain was easy enough to guess at. She'd gotten hurt, again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:28 am
"Gentle," he said softly. "Easy, fair one. I am just washing out the wound so you do not get an infection. I do not know enough herblore to do much more than that, but all that I can do, I shall. You have my word on that," he assured her, nuzzling her gently somewhere that was well away from the wound. "Rest. We are safe here." For now.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:30 am
She shook her head, trying to chase away some of the fog. "Who are you?" she asked. She vaguely recalled him as her rescuer, but she couldn't remember if she'd gotten a name, or a reason why he had been so kind.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff