Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] The Frozen Isle [U/C] Official! Games and Plot Soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 pm
Drats. XD
I'll have to come up with someone else then. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I Want To Build a Snowman!
SoA Name: Astari'choro
Player: Talencia
Uncert: X
Intended Rank: Envoy
History: She doesn't much have one currently. She's had ONE rp, but it wasn't such that would exclude her from being an existing part of this pride. SOOOOO, this is the background she'd have if she had been born in to the pride!

She had grown up in the high altitude, born and raised among the mountain peaks. Her family had, two generations ago, come from the roguelands, but now considered themselves well established in the pride. The winter that the royals died was horrible, though. A large portion of the family died, including Astari's two sisters. They had been fragile things, not well suited to the harsh conditions they were subjected to. To Astari's shame, her parents left the mountain, abandoning the pride they'd claimed to be devoted to. She herself stayed, developing a dislike for any who would give up easily, or not strive to succeed and survive.

Personality: She is a warm individual, a stout and loyal friend, and an extremely devoted pride member. She believes in the pride, and is one of those who believes in their new queen as well. Due to the situation with her family, she also has issues. She disdains anyone who will not stick with what they have dedicated themselves to, and holds no pity for anyone who will not stand up for themselves and fight to survive. She has faith in the strong, the determined, the dedicated. She has no use for anyone who cannot be these things. She's a little serious, but very pleasant company. She isn't exactly a huge fan of snow, but she will endure it as she does all other hardships. She does NOT like ice, and will have nothing to do with fishing during the time the lake is frozen.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:53 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I keep forgetting to mention that Sikukuu would be happy to be one of the prides the Frozen Isle traded with. Sikukuu sits against a mountainside, probably somewhat lower than Zizi (sorry, easiest shortening) does, but still where they get snow and frozen water as well. So I figure maybe they aren't too terribly far apart? They are used to doing a lot of hunting to accommodate their many guests during celebrations, so wouldn't have any problem sending some Zizi's way in trade for something else.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:30 pm
SoA Name: Omba
User Image
Player: Lithia_Brandon
History: --
Personality: Grumpy and skeptical, Omba does believe the rumors of a curse, and is not particularly friendly to blue and ice pelted creatures.

SoA Name: Chini
User Image
Personality: Chini is a healer and tries to be impartial in her care of the pride, though when things went bad, it was hard for her not to think there was a curse.

SoA Name: Pumbana
User Image
Personality: Pumbana is new to these lands, and evenly thinks everyone is annoying. But she's kind and does her best to pull her weight.
Survivor or Joining: Joining

SoA Name: Vikali
User Image
Personality: The God of Durability, Vikali believes that the pride is meant to survive, and wants to help them do that. He has a strange bond with Elsa, and treats her like family. He is a bit stoic and stubborn.

SoA Name: Fimbo
User Image
History: Used to be a member of a female oriented pride, has been a rogue for a long while.
Personality: Super confident in herself and very outgoing, Fimbo often sees what she wants and goes for it. She is part of the Hadaya family line, but the 'failure' trait seems to have skipped her generation.

SoA Name: Tona
User Image
History: Used to belong to another icy pride, has been a rogue for ages.
Personality: Sweet and romantic, Tona just wants to get along with everyone. She does not really understand why her pelt makes others distrust her before talking to her.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:33 pm
Suka'Fumo will trade with this pride! For realz.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:01 pm
SilverLutz

magnadearel

Alpaca Chobi

Sherlolly

ShinosBee

Talencia

Cajanic

Skye Starrfyre

Please edit ranks into your posts! I added a couple more but couldn't think of much so if anyone else has any ideas, lemme know.

Re: Pride offers, I would love for the Zizi to trade with both the Sikukuu and the Sukafumo! Hope you guys like fish and ice.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Added!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:35 pm
editted <3 Excited : D  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:58 pm
Updated mine. Glad I checked as I didn't get a notice. Think gaia has been missing a number of my quotes lately. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:46 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Edited!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm
Thanks for all the updates guys! Just gonna start gathering RPs now, and working on stuff when I can =]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm
I'm up for rp with anyone who'd like it, with either Roshan or Astari! Yay for rps!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name:Viburnum
Player:Znaruto
Intended Rank:Soldier
History: He was born and raise in the Pride. He about the same age of Elsa. He was tease because of his white coat and some believe he has the cruse too. He looks up to Elsa and believe in everything she does. He looks up to her because he understand what she been though because he been tease and look down on about his colors too. He wants to prove his-self to everyone that even tough people might think he has the cruse. That why He been working all his life to be the greatest Soldier there ever was.
Personality: He is a caring male that is very strong. He has a huge sense of justices and is very suborn about it. He hold strong about what he does. He's Level headed when in stressful situation and can stay clam when this happen. He thinks before he acts to make sure he know the best way to go about thing. He care for his friend and his pride, He is also very loyal.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Thanks guys ^^  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers