Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
To the depths of Hell and back (Viper & Kerrfi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:19 pm
Kerrfi

Lhunara shrugs. "We tend to come and go as we please, with the only exception being those bonded to warlocks. But occasionally a demon lord with an over inflated ego will turn up and bend others to their will."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:39 pm
Viper 9000

"Well I'm not Warlock, far from it." she states, but offers Lhunara a smile all the same "But I'll still happily help you out, so long as you stay on the right side of things..." she gets an evil little glint in her eye "Of course, I'm not a saint either, so there has to be a little incentive in it for me~"  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm
Kerrfi

Flashing the cowtaur a sly grin, Lhunara added. "I'm sure we can work something out..."

Reaching into the deep folds of her cloak, the succubus pulled out a hand sized pouch of gold coins and tossed it to Kerrfi. "Found that while turning his pants into this cloak..." She explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:13 am
Viper 9000

Kerrfi gets a big, dumb grin at the first bit, licking her lips, and looking more than a little eager...

... until she's just handed a pouch of gold, at which point she poker-faces and goes a little bit cross-eyed. Touché. "Ah. I see. Thank you." she states in a slightly robotic, forced manner, trying to cover for what she really wanted.

"Anyway, town is some distance out from here, it took me a day or so to travel. Its cold outside, but we can probably get back to the camp I was at this morning in no time at all, and I've got a hide tent with an internal fire there. Or, if you're feeling brave, we could try to make it all the way back to town, but we'd be traveling through the night."  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 am
Kerrfi

Seeing the cowtaur's reaction, the succubus grins to herself. Its gonna be a piece of cake to wrap this one around my finger, she thought. Sexual favors in turn of payment were nothing new to Lhunara but she wished to gauge the odd little knight's need.

Shielding her sensitive eyes from the evening sun, Lhunara took in her new surroundings. "I'm fine taking it slow." She replies, "That will give me a better chance to get a real for life in these parts."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:15 am
Viper 9000

"Of course!" Blissfully unaware of the Succubus' thoughts, Kerrfi leads the way, explaining "The camp isn't far from here, we should easily be able to..." she trails off, stopping, and looking back "Say, you're pregnant, and you've got a gammy leg as well... do you want to ride on my back?"  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:02 pm
Kerrfi

(Just in case I glazed over it beforehand, Lhunara isn't your normal succubus type. I pictured her with more bat-like wings being part of her hands rather than coming out of her back.)

Lhunara eyeballs the squat form cow-taur. She had seen her fair share of centaurs during her generous lifetime but she had never thought to try riding one before. Why would she? Sure her wings weren't built for sustained flight but she could hop some pretty impressive distances.

Putting some extra weight on her injured leg to test it, the succubus quickly decided against the use of her wings. "I suppose..." She answered hesitantly. Now that she thought about it, she'd never ridden a normal horse before. They weren't really common creatures in the depths of hell.

Approaching Kerrfi's side, Lhunara ran a hand across the knight's furred back. Still beats limping along behind her, she thought. Tossing a leg over the cowtaur's back, the succubus got as close as she could to the knight's upper half and wrapped her arms around her torso, her pregnant middle resting where human met cow half.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 pm
Viper 9000

Kerrfi carefully takes her on-board before standing up, unable to resist getting a bit of a grin at the feeling of the scantily clad and heavily pregnant succubus on her back, cheeks flushing as she starts to trot along. "Alright then, just hold on and relax, I'm not about to go too fast here..." she then whistles "Your babies are pretty heavy... its kinda sexy if you ask me, but I know its probably hard work for you."  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:24 am
Kerrfi

(Sorry for the long time replying, I didn't get a message saying you quoted me.)

Nodding, Lhunara took a deep breath and slowly relaxed her grip around the cow-taurs upper torso. "I hate to admit it but I've never ridden a horse before... And my last interaction with a centaur we were doing a whole different kind of riding..."

Shifting her weight a bit to ease the pressure of her belly on the cow-taur's spine, Lhunara cocked an eyebrow. "You speak as if you've had children of your own?"  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff