Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Awakening of the Fertility Goddesses (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

He lightly blushed as well. Of course her powerful and gentle aura was making him blush. "Yes they attacked my village just hours ago. My parents died protecting me, they told me to run! To flee! I don't understand it though, we had built a wall. You see a month ago a neighboring village was attacked. So a wall was built around mine...thought it wasn't strong enough. I was told to go to my older brother in the Castle City just beyond the forest, but now I'm some Keeper." he sighed placing a hand on his cheek. "This has been just one crazy night."

Nellah pouted. "Thing!? I am not some "thing!?" I am a Valkyrie! The Captain of a fleet of one thousand I'll have you know!" she huffed. "Anyway, you have become one of the six elemental Goddess of Fertility. Whichever you have become, you can now bear the life of that element and the beings that belong to it!"

Thomas looked up at her. "What do you mean Nellah?"

She smiled softly. "She has the power to become pregnant at will. She is a Fertility Goddess, but Goddess Bridget will only be able to draw in the souls of whatever element she's become. Like water for example. nature has a soul just like you or I do. Though only water that is suffering. It's your job to help her bloom when the time comes. The Goddesses..cannot birth on their own, not after that evil woman stole that power from them!" she stated then clenched her fist in anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:39 pm
Atsuko blinked a couple times as she nodded her head, and sighed as she glanced down for a moment. Her eyes snapped open and she gasped as she looked down. "Bearing life, but how does this even make any sense." Atsuko said and smiled as she closed her eyes. "I will offer you these tears, so you can shine brighter. i've always been watching over you from the slient sky, now I will become rain." she said her voice gentle as she remembered her mother's word, she sighed as she sat down on a chair and smiled a little bit
Stardust Drifter

Rosette Nebula

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Iria Gaalisus
where did I end up this time?
===============================================

Iria blinked as she began eating her chowder and listened to what was going on lightly tilting her head as she wasn't really all there. Iria's ear twitching as she was begining to think people where crazier then she was, and she was an amnesia patient, a ditz, and a slyph in one. However through her finishing the third bowl of Clam chowder she heard it, the wind was telling her to touch the staff. "Bridgette can I have one last bowl please?" She asked turning into a small fairy and circling the staff curiously before touching it in her small fairy form while she was getting more chowder to eat.

===============================================

Pregnancy: 5 1/2 monthes with 6
Mood: Normal
Thoughts:

[OOC: ]

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:09 pm
Kurai_wolf

Like the others she was suddenly in the empty throne room. A soft giggle erupted from the silence as the sound of wings fluttering grew louder around the pregnant Sylph.

User Image

Before her fluttered an elegant fairy woman. The Goddess wasn't like Iria, but took the form of a fairy to better speak to her. "Greetings Iria! Sylph of mystery!" she said kindly.

Reaching out she softly placed her hands on the side of the woman's belly. "You are my replacement. Iria you are now the Fertility Goddess of the Sky, I am giving my powers to you. Of course you have already gotten your head start on bearing life I see. Cherish it...even though your life is filled with many dark clouds and muddled with questions, the answers will come to you. Follow the Keeper and your fellow Goddess sisters. The offspring you carry will be needed when the time is right. Our world is in dire straits, please save it. I leave it all to you! Cute fairy one!"

Iria could suddenly feel the power of the wind flood into her heart and soul. Though she could control it before, this power was different. It made the life within her happily leap with joy. She had become an immortal Goddess just like Bridget and Atsuko. She had become a Goddess!

With a giggle the fairy woman flew around her, creating magical dust. Returning the expecting Sylph back into the world of Mortals.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:09 am
(must avoid obvious joke.... her water broke XD)

Laying a hand on his shoulder, Bridget patted it. “Don't worry Thomas we-” she were interuppted by Nellah by shouting in her face. “Relax, I didn't know what you were thats all. I'm sorry Nellah

"This may be a stupid question then, how can I use this power. The tales of seamonsters out there is becoming more prevelant as of late and its unsettling to the sailors. " she said as she looked around. This would be her chance!

When Iria spoke up she nodded. "Another bowl coming up." She said smiling before she cast the spell again making the bowl fill back up.

Stardust Drifter

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 am
Fallen Akari-chan

(Lol or "Darn this water weight! It goes right to my hips! razz lol XD I hadn't thought about all of the puns. ^^; lol)

Nellah smiled at her softly patting the new Goddesses's head. "Oh it's alright my dear! That's why I'm here after all! I'll teach you ho--"

Suddenly one of the old Pirate Captains burst into the pub. "Arrg! Tis be terrible!! The sea! The sea is-" he crooned but was cut off by the sound of dark melodies echoing loudly in the air.

The Dark Sirens had arrived, they were polluting the soul of the ocean by their song, stealing part of it at the same time! No one would be able to cross while this was happening!

Thomas looked at Bridget and softly took her hand. His heart felt like he would need her help. "There's no time! We have to hurry Bridget!" he said almost pulling her out of the pub while people around the women began to panic. Nellah flew after them both as Thomas followed the dark and evil melody of the sirens.

Normally their kind would entice sailors, but this song was different. Sailors and merchants were running the opposite way as the two made their way to the docks.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 am
(Ah these water puns are refreshing)
A haunting song had filled the air of the tavern. Bridget had heard the sweet singing of sirens before, quite much infact that some of them played for the seafarers in the stage for them for a little pocket money. This song was different though. The goosebumps on her skin were not from the cold but fear, but not from her something seemed to be calling her.

Being pulled along by the keeper, they dodged dockworkers and sailors as the song kept getting louder. "Thomas just what is going on!" Until they reached the end of the dock near the beach.

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 am
Fallen Akari-chan

(lol oh silly you! XD )

Before their eyes they could see it. The ocean had become a putrid green color. To the normal people around them, it would still look blue. Though Thomas could see the faint light blue orbs crying out as they floated from the sea. Two ghastly women were floating over the ocean singing collecting the souls in what seemed to be some kind of hourglass.

It wasn't just the ocean, but the aquatic life as well! Nellah gasped, this was horrible! The Dark Goddess hadn't already figured out their location had they!? If so..that wasn't good. She turned to Thomas.

"Quick Master Thomas! While they're distracted! Use the staff to steal their souls!" she demanded then turned to Bridget, there was little time. "Goddess Bridget! When I tell you focus your power upon those souls of the ocean! They will be drawn to you!"

Thomas was confused but held up the staff anyway. Immediately the orb began to glow. The sirens stopped singing and were suddenly caught off guard by the time they noticed what was happening. With panic in their eyes they began to try and get away, dropping the hourglass. Loud screams erupted from them both as they were being sucked into the staff.

With nothing to contain them, the souls began to float out of the hourglass and join the other souls hovering over the ocean. "Goddess Bridget! Now! Try and take these souls into your womb! You have the power!! Hurry or else the sea, and all that lies within, will never be reborn!" gasped Nellah.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 am
She only could watch as Thomas seemingly destroyed the dark sierens but she could see the spirits of the things floating away. She was confused on what the Valkyrie was referring to but she only had one spell that could do that.

Taking aim with her hand she shouted et desolabit The rouge souls from the staff and several from the water were attracted by her vacuum spell and they floated towards her abdomen.

The water, surrounding the docks became clearer slowly as each soul was absorbed into her.

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:10 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

((i think, i just got left behind on all of this))  

Rosette Nebula

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:25 pm
Rosette Nebula
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

((i think, i just got left behind on all of this))

(No you haven't. I plan to have the city be attacked by Dusk Riders, forcing everyone together. :3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:13 pm
((okay i was just wondering, and i'll see what's going before...i comment next time))
Stardust Drifter.

Rosette Nebula

WritingTime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 pm
Stardust Drifter

Deep in the woods, a few miles from where everyone else was the young woman Mint sat under a waterfall relaxing. She let her pink hair soak in the cool pool until she felt something odd in the air. Somewhere, far from where she was, she could feel a strange sensation. She had no idea what it was, but climbed out of the water, dried off with a towel and quickly put on her pink skirt and boots before grabbing a wooden staff she owned.

"I wonder what is going on..." she had never felt anything like this. It was unnatural for a human to be attracted to strange, distant energies, but she was not normal, as her village of druids had once told her before kicking her out. She walked slowly through the woods and watched as two rabbits hopped by her then began to skip along side them and hummed as she made her way towards the edge of the forest where the a river met with the ocean.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff