Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
FIRST TEACHER MEETING [IN SESSION] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt felt eyes on him, but he didn't look in the lavender-haired girl's way until she had stopped watching him. Then he suddenly the tone in the room settle to something far more serious as he turned his attention back to the headmaster. He took a breath. They were in for a long meeting, weren't they? He listened attentively as Isamu spoke. He make a face at the mention of Fuzen City, frowning disdainfully. He crossed his arms, hoping they were hear to talk about the best way to destroy them. But thoughts of Fuzen vengance fled his mind when the headmaster said something about a youkai disguised a boy. His eyebrow shot up and he leaned forward in his seat. "A Youkai on campus? As boy? A human boy??" He could hardly believe it. He'd never heard of such a thing. This certainly raised the bar for the danger their students could be in.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:12 am
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea heard Tobias as he stifled a cough. She wanted to frown at the awful sound but kept calm and composed like her husband. She glanced at Truitt and nodded tersely. "The youkai Tobias encountered was at the city park whilst the two Isamu and I encountered were at the levee. The ones at the levee had human bodies as well, but their abilities were no wherr near human. Tobias successfully terminated the one he encountered, but as for the two Isamu and I were fighting with, they got away before we could stop them. These new youkai we are dealing with is not like the ones we have faced before. They are now more advanced and adept at disguising themselves and infiltrating our city limits," She further explained.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 am
ALBERT CHAOS
User Image
Dr. Chaos

Albert kept up a calm and collected front as the headmaster presented the information of some youkai being able to appear as humans. Normally he guessed this would have come to most normal people as a shock of surprise. But Albert was anything but a normal person. If someone wanted to get technical about it, one could say he was a youkai in a human disguise as well. Setting his coffee down on the table he brought his hands together and brought them up to his face as he began to think. If the youkai can now infiltrate the city they could have some sort of plan of attack now that could use this new advantage. "These youkai you encountered, what were they doing exactly? We're they trying hard to not be found out? Or did they not waste anytime in raveling themselves when put in harms way?" He asked since if the youkai had any form of plan that required stealth and infiltration they wouldn't have mindlessly revealed themselves. Where as if there wasn't any form of plan among them they wouldn't have wasted any time attacking any threat that came their way.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:32 am
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"We also had one of the Youkai un-conscience in the infirmary, which we were going to use a mind probe on. Unfortunately he escaped and his intentions were unknown." Raiku spoke up after the Doctor spoke. He was annoyed that the boy got away like he did with no one seeing him. This was a school full of fighters and magi alike, and no one saw him leave? Raiku turned to look at everyone as he addressed them, he was becoming more confident while at the academy which was a good sign. " I know the Youkai are becoming a threat, the question is. What does this mean for us?" Raiku asked out loud.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Confident
Magika levels: Just reaching normal levels again
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt frowned deeply with concern as Althea spoke. He nodded as a teacher knew only by name as Albert Chaos asked question. It was a very valid question would relate to Truitt's own questions once he had a chance to ask them. What was the intention of these youkai? What was they behavior like? Did it differ at all from other they had encountered before? But most of all, "How do we tell them apart? I mean, as many students as we have under our care, we can't afford to shoot first and ask questions later."

They told me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image
Ҭђαʝαɍ Ӻҽɳɍɨɍ
{Twenty-Four} ☽☾ {Elemental Wolf} ☽☾ {Memory loss} ☽☾ {Single}
Thajar simply nodded at Althea when she asked if they could get started. However she let out a small yawn at the end. It wasn't like she was bored already with the meeting. It was just something she alway's did. She was a very laid back person...Mostly. She looked over at the woman with purple hair. She arched an eyebrow but it quickly went back down. Thajar being too lazy to keep it arched. At hearing about Yokai's her attention immediately went to it. As she thought about what was being said."Does anyone know their scent? That could be a good way to tell them apart if they have a different scent from humans or other beings that come here.... I know plenty of students that have good senses..... Don't say anything Raiku, I don't feel like hearing any canine jokes." She glanced over at Raiku. He would know why she said the last part as well as a few people here. However she wasn't in the mood to hear them. Her intentions were true and it might actually work if they do have a different scent. I really do dare them to say something. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that would take offence to canine jokes. She sighed before waiting for anyone else to say anything. Whether it be other teachers or the two higher ups. Just no jokes about her hopefully.

User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Bryn turned to Althea and smiled sheepishly. She knew that Blade was the reason everything turned onto her. She sighed and nodded saying she was ready to begiun. She turned towards each person that spoke. Listening to what they said fully, so she could have a better understanding of the situation.She turned to what Thajar said a small smile on her face. Looks like you're not the only beast here Blade. She glanced in Blade's direction as she spoke through her mind. It would seem so... Good to know that she is willing to take some of the heat of the beast thing, now... Blade sighed a small burst of fire appearing. However disappearing as quickly as it appeared. Bryn sighed before speaking her opinion of the matter."Well... I'm not sure if smelling them will help everyone in this matter. As some of us don't have the keen senses like Blade or even some of the students and the teacher over there. I don't know your name so sorry.... Anyway. Maybe creating a potion or spell may help in distinguishing Yokai's and students.... However If this is not wished I will help with my powers in any way I could."She nodded as she was done speaking, signalling for the next person to voice their opinion to do so. Which so happened to be her adopted sister who was sitting beside her.

User Imageℰɱɓҽɍ ᾎʊɍѳɍα
{Twenty-Six} ❖ {Single} ❖ {Hybrid(Werewolf,Vampire,Skins-Walker,Kitsune)} ❖ {Alcoholic}
Ember listened to what was being said. A bored expression upon her face till the mention of a fight. This peaked her curiosity and she thought through everything that was being said. A first for her. Considering she was the type of person to shoot first ask questions later. She thought for a few minutes her brow furrowed. Hmmm.... It sounds very similar to something that I used to do when I was a yankee.... You send in scouts to look at the enemy. Make them blend in as they look around. If spotted they fight.....This is very interesting....However I won't say anything about this till I get enough facts... She sighed before leaning on the table. Her hands laced as she rested her head on them. In reply to Raiku's question she looked around at all the teachers. "I think it means we need to be more careful around the students. Being as these Yokai can mask their true intent. That's all I can think of as for what we could do. But the verdict isn't up to me." Her voice was completely serious, not exactly how she normally is unless the topic is as dire as it is now.

Tracey is Fabulous
Anchors_Out_At_Sea
sun god leto
iiSourGummi
happywho06
xXOtaku_HunterXx
DarkKitsune713
FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs
NeonxPanties
drops of memories

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt looked over at the girl with silver in her hair with a skeptical expression. Her solution wasn't very practical. "How is a sense of smell supposed to help someone like me? Or a student with an entirely different set of abilities. We need a concrete, foolproof solution to telling youkai apart from students and even faculty. Otherwise we risk youkai slipping through the cracks and wreaking havoc. Or potentially innocent people getting hurt." He nodded to the blue-haired elf, dismissing the fact that she didn't know his name. "Sure maybe potions could work for a time. But what happens if we run out or simply don't have one on us? Or, god forbid, the monsters grow an immunity to it? I'm not saying these are bad ideas, I'm just asking," he looked pointedly at the headmaster, his wife, and Tobias, "From those who have encountered these things before. Was there anything you noticed that could give us a clue? A mark, a behavioral trait, anything? Maybe even a smell, as long as it's detectable by the the average human's nose." He looked around the room, wondering if he was overanalyzing the situation. Sure, he was just the new guy and pretty much everyone at this table didn't know him. Maybe his opinion was irrelevant at this point. But no. These were students lives they were talking about. No detail should be overlooked. "I think our first course of action should be to clearly identify the threat. We can't fight what we don't understand. The disadvantage is too great in this case."

They told me

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:20 am
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Єʀΐ "ʗυҏΐɗ" Αɴɑєʆ

Form: Normal

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

╔═.♥.═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eri's attention turned to the young teacher who seemed quite concerned on the matter. If Eri remembered correctly, which usually she did, the male teacher's name was Truitt Capeheart. She applauded him for breaking down possibilities that may happen and they needed to be ready. It had sparked an idea in her own thoughts. Another way for students and faculty with identifying a youkai among them. "Pardon my interjection, but I would like to propose another option. It seems that those of Fuzen have discovered ways to disguise themselves in clever ways, on both outer appearance and magical sense, though I wonder if they have been able to conceal their own hearts. Being a cupid, I'm able to discern a person's intentions, whether malicious or benign, based on the amount of darkness that blankets their hearts. This is a natural ability for me, one I'm not able to turn off, but cupids do not grow into such an ability until they are of a matured age of 18. That is why a spell was created to make up for this, as a way for young cupids to practice their perception and judgement. It's a small spell any one should be able to cast and it doesn't take up much time or energy to perform, though it's only temporary." She calmly explained. Her light blue eyes fell upon Truitt, her attention on drawn to him. " I agree with you on the fact that we need a concrete solution on differentiating youkai from students and faculty, but I doubt we may be so lucky to get such since we are dealing with Fuzen after all. As we develop ways to overcome their tricks, they could counter us with their own adaptations as well." Eri commended Truitt for his approach on the subject, he was very passionate and meticulous. "There is no way for one to be completely ready in war against an enemy, as both sides are always changing, developing, trying to overcome the other." She thought. To bring the students into such a situation was a terrible fate, but the world was never kind in everything. Eri loved each and every student as they were her own child. Like a mother, Eri wanted them all to be happy, but also smart. In this day and age, one had to fight hard for their own happiness. "If only one life could save them all, I'd gladly relinquish my own." She somberly thought. Her thoughts turned to identifying the threat. "Basically to learn about the youkai." She deduced in her thoughts. How could they learn about youkai? The only option to learn about them would be to track down the one that had escaped from the infirmary.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 am
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Turning his attention to each teacher as they had their say in this problematic situation. He agreed tat they could not rely on a smell or something like a potion which could be counter-acted. They did need something like a spell which anyone could learn, something that any race and magic type could learn. "As you all know, there are many races and magic types in our world. All of you are unique and different because of this, I agree with the cupid that we need a spell that is solid enough and reliable enough to use inside and out of a combat scenario. Furthermore it has to be a type of spell that any mage can use. Regardless of magic mastery, race and magic style. The spell has to only use pure mana that has a neutral nature type and it must have a low energy cost. I know it leaves us with a few spells but we must prepare for the worst, just in case. " Raiku explained best he could without stuttering and keeping his cool.

Then it occurred to him, if they could not find a potent spell that could work. They could create a new spell that did work in the way they needed it to. "The spell that the cupid girl suggested, and I am sorry I don't know you name my dear. But it does sound promising,however if it for some reason fails. It is a possibility that we ourselves create a spell that does work. We teach it to the pupils after testing is successful and we prepare ourselves." he stated while looking around at everyone.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: Confident
Magika levels: Just reaching normal levels again
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt nodded to the pink-haired cupid. Her idea for a spell sounded pretty solid. He could master a simple spell well enough and he figured if he could do it, anyone could. He was about to say so when the guy they called Raiku spoke up. And he did have a point. Even spells could fail. The thought worried Truitt. But the hope of creating a new spell raised his hopes. The only thing was... "How are we supposed to test these spells? We need to catch that youkai that escaped from the infirmary" He looked directly at Raiku. "Do you know where it went? I mean, is there even any hope of catching it now? Now that it knows we're onto it, it could be long gone."

They told me

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu laced his fingers together, placing his elbows on the table and leaning forward. He turned to look at Albert Chaos. "Well, if they were trying to stay hidden then they would have casted a magic energy protection spell. But they didn't," He said. He then took a deep breath. He was going to gradually inform the faculty and staff of the events, but he knew he couldn't keep information from them for too long. They were all very sharp and conscientious. "The two youkais Thea and I encountered... had killed one of our students," He sighed a little wearily, as he monetarily closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of hi nose. "I must admit that it is my fault," He said, reopening his eyes and gazing at the teachers before him. He should have kept a closer eye on the students and further fortified the city. He placed the blame upon himself since he was the headmaster, and being headmaster he vowed that he would keep these students safe. "One looked like a little girl," He continued, "While the other was a man. The little girl seemed highly... unstable, while the man seemed was worried of the girl unleashing some kind of power. The two were powerful, and not like the typical youkais we have faced before." He glanced at Raiku as his younger brother spoke and then nodded tersely. He looked at each teacher as they voiced their own opinions. All opinions were cogent and logical; He agreed with all. "Ms. Anael is correct, as well as the rest of you; Those from Fuzen always tend to have a vile heart, and with vile hearts and intentions comes with vile auras. I am able to sense evil auras, so pinpointing them would not be a challenge for me. All of your thoughts are correct and something we should think about. Different methods work for different people, considering no one is exactly the same. These variety of methods would deem useful if we do plan to use them, for Fuzen would not expect so many methods of tracking them down... And as for the escaped youkai... As I mentioned before, I am able to sense evil auras, and only evil auras," He sighed. "Sensing them do give me such terrible migraines," He shook his head. "Thea and I have speculated that the youkai that was previously in our infirmary does not have evil intentions. Although, we are not a hundred percent sure. When he was in the infirmary, I did not sense his evil aura, which I thought was strange, considering the man was right in the main building, where I was. Before he left, he wrote us a note saying that his fight is with Fuzen. We are not exactly sure what this means. Even now,I still do not sense his supposedly evil aura. However, even if he has converted to good, that does not mean we have quit searching for him. He may be useful with further intelligence on Fuzen. I do assume he is still in the city since Althea has informed me that he was injured, thus the reason he was in the infirmary. We do not have any further information about these new youkai Fuzen has created. We simply speculate that they are getting more technologically advanced, which is how they created these youkais disguised as humans." Isamu sat back, arms crossed over his chest.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Serious, Somber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
Violet Akiyama

Violet sipped her coffee as Althea and Isamu began to speak. Upon hearing what they had to say, she almost sipped out her coffee in utter surprise. She simply could believe the terrible news. Amaterasu City has been peaceful the last couple of years she has been here. Well, except for the occasional attack from Fuzen's youkais. But they had always managed to kill them. Violet carefully listened as the Headmaster spoke. Her eyes widened as he gave out more terrible news. A student of theirs dead? She frowned, suddenly feeling sullen. Violet continued to listen, nodding after everything they said. The pink-haired teacher's option intrigued, for she had heard of such a spell, but never used it herself since she has found no need to. At the mention of Fuzen's technological advances, Violet looked at the Headmaster and his wife. "Fuzen is known for their experimentation and technology. Their city is impoverished due to their Council spending most of the money on their research and development department. They have absolutely no concern for the welfare and safety of their citizens," Violet stated. She knew all there is to know about Fuzen. She spent plenty of time with Lavender reading about them. And she, as well as Lavender, was also deployed on a mission to spy on Fuzen their freshman year at the Academy due to their eidetic memory. "It would not surprise me if they are getting more technologically advanced. Their desire for the Tengoku is absolutely overwhelming that they would do just about anything to get their pernicious hands on it., which includes experimenting on whatever they can get. If they have found a way to biologically create youkais, which is possible, as well as inbreeding youkai demons and humans, then it is definitely not a good sign," Violet said.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt reacted to the headmaster's news thoughtlessly. He slammed his hands on the table and stood up. His legs pushed his chair across the floor with a scraping sound. And he glared. "They killed one of our students?!" To him it was an outrage. He meant to ask who it was, but he could see the information burdened Isamu, so he thought twice about questioning him. Instead he just leaned his weight on his hands, his shoulders tense as he listened. All the while thoughts and possibilities were running through his mind--none of them good. When Mr. Yamamoto mentioned a little girl, Truitt's heart and breath stopped simultaneously. He had thought the headmaster was talking about the student who died and Truitt's mind went straight to Sera. His little sister wasn't that little anymore, but still... If anything happened to her... He realized, though, that the headmaster was talking about the youkai, not the dead student, and his heart started again, now pounding quickly to recover from the false alarm. He let out his breath and sat back in his chair, hoping no one else had seen his reaction. He calmed down gradually as he listened to Isamu explain further. He frowned indignantly when Isamu suggested that perhaps the youkai from the infirmary didn't have an evil heart. Truitt muttered under his breath, "Ya right...they're all evil, it's in their nature. The note was probably a decoy. If they're so powerful now, maybe they found a way to disguise their hearts too." He crossed his arms and looked away, deciding he should stop grumbling before someone heard him. Then he looked over to the violet-haired girl with a disgusted expression. Not at her, but at what she said, that last sentence. It was certain a possibility, but to Truitt, humans breeding with youkai's would be like a beautiful swan breeding with a dirty pig. "You think they're inbred?"

They told me

xXOtaku_HunterXx

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

happywho06

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:05 am
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea followed the conversation between the teachers as they all asked questions and voiced their opinions. They all had very good ideas and opinions, especially Truitt, who seemed most concerned and passionate about the whole ordeal. She turned to look at Isamu as he spoke, hen frowned when he placed the blame of Hyuo dying on himself. She has tried to console him over the past few days that it was not his fault, but he believed it was, since he was the headmaster. She looked at Violet as she began to state a few facts about Fuzen. She nodded. "That's correct, Violet, it is all very possible," She agreed. She then turned to look at Truitt when he suddnely stood up. "Mr. Capehart, it is not polite to mumble. We are all adults here, we should be able to voice our opinions on this issue," She said with a straight-face. she turned to face the other teachers. "On the matters of the escapee, like Isamu has said before, it is still possible that the youkai is still in the city. However, the city is quite large and it may be a while before we could find him. Despite that, we shall and we will. I am sure he has information about Fuzen that will be useful to us."

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Imagelease, call me Sarah...

Many people could call Sarah a bad listener. And that she was. The teacher had spaced out, brought back only by a side comment directed towards her by the dragon guy. How funny it was that she could be underestimated just for mouthing off. She could read the energies and power of a person, just by standing across from them. But it was no matter. The little water elf and her pet could be cross for the rest of the school year, all it did was fuel her. Sarah smiled at the blue haired girl then started to tune in. Disguises, deception, and death.. interesting. Of course, as a necromancy teacher Sarah could offered to reanimate any corpses for questioning. However, it seemed the dead student wouldn't be of much use and dying young always made the corpses restless. "Hrm.." Sarah cleared her voice, ran her black nails through her silvery white hair. "I don't see why we don't track these bastards down, tail em, and see how they're doing all this mumbo-jumbo. You know what the two of them look like." she gestured to Isamu and his glowingly blonde wife. "What if they're still in the city? They don't some of our faces right? I mean even if we do find a student that's a spy, they wouldn't tell us anything. It'd be better to let 'em go and follow them back to base." she might've sounded a littler gung-ho but that's how she felt. All of them were worrying about the school being infiltrated. She was worried about them growing in numbers. After all, they had no idea how many were already here.

ϕut/ϕf/ȼurses//User Image

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces