Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What do you find most attractive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 pm
All I have to say is... dreads, plays music, and loves to adventure and party
ya it's simple but not easy to find. I'm past the superficialness of looks but if i really had a choice rockclimber types  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:41 pm
Arisis gey
All I have to say is... dreads, plays music, and loves to adventure and party
ya it's simple but not easy to find. I'm past the superficialness of looks but if i really had a choice rockclimber types
he has to not be concerned with looks either as far as he has to be able to rock it rugged  

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 am
This goes for both gals and guys for me.

I will naturally expect that the person be interested in a good portion of what I'm interested in when it comes to music, the arts, self-expression, tumblr and such things.

Mentally/Emotionally: Attractive
- Highly intelligent (I can't help it! I'm a sapiosexual. redface )
- Open-minded
- Respectful. I demand respect.
- Independence (I can't do clingy or needy)
- PASSIONATE! When your partner is passionate or has passions for different things, it's such a ******** turn on. emotion_drool
- Good sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile, so it'd be great if my partner could constantly keep me smiling and laughing about something.
- Must be highly mature
- Responsible
- Well-rounded in knowledge (wide variety of stored information about worldly topics and such)
- Honest and Truthful
- Respectful and accepting of differences
- Someone who has opinions and thoughts about worldly issues (politics, religion, etc)
- Someone with goals for their future
- Someone I can depend on and vise versa
- Someone who can keep up with me
- Someone who does not need constant conversation. I don't like unnecessary conversation. Sometimes, sitting in utter silence is absolutely blissful.
- Someone equally as interested in LGBT*QIA+ Rights as me.
- Someone who can accept that I am a Feminist and be willing to learn about Feminism.
- Someone who allows me to be in charge.

Mentally/Emotionally: Unattractive
- WILLFUL IGNORANCE is the biggest thing. I just don't do well with ignorance or stupidity.
- Closed-minded
- Arrogant
- Conceited
- Someone who is unwilling to learn or improve themselves.
- Hypocritical
- If I say no to something, don't be a ******** child about it.
- Immaturity. Being silly or a little childish is one thing, but don't be ridiculous.

Physically: Attractive
- Tattoos and piercings!
- I go crazy for some captivating eyes or a gorgeous smile.
- Someone who is curvy in all the right places, but doesn't feel the need to constantly flaunt it or someone who forces me to imagine what I'm not seeing directly.
- Chubby is always great because I'm a curvy myself. I'd like someone to be able to handle me and vise versa. Also, chubby is supa dupa kawaii! redface
- For men, I'd like my partner to be taller. For women, I'd prefer they be my height or shorter.
- Someone who cares about what they put into their body. I plan to be a vegan in a few years, so I need someone who is willing to eat similarly to me. I don't need to be with a vegan, but we need to be eating pretty much in the same manner.
- Someone who really really really enjoys intimacy and such. I'm an extremely passionate lover. redface redface

Physically: Unattractive
- Bad hygiene! Don't be smelly, gross, greasy or anything like that. Shower, comb your hair, brush your teeth, clean your ears out, wear clean clothes and such. Dress decently and stay clean.
- Drugs, smoking cigarettes, smoking weed or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 pm
Mentally
I love people who are caring, open, engaging, and not on meth. yum_puddi
I'm a fairly doting person and having that returned means the world to me; I've dated a few too many people who just couldn't get in touch with their emotions and that tends to affect me pretty badly.

Physically

Generally I'm not picky, but I really love legs and wrists. Oh, and the small of a person's back. happy sigh
Also, good hygiene is a big deal. Please.

blue burrow

Fashionable Phantom

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:46 am
Mentally: Someone who is patient and kind and I can laugh with!

Physically: I don't know! my current s/o had big brown eyes and a cute nose and short hair heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am
Mentally: Well, I'd like to say I'm pretty intelligent and I have a very active and creative mind. Someone with intelligence or a nact for being creative. Intelligent, deep and wild spontaneous conversation is something I love. Someone who's patient, as I have anxiety disorder and I can get pretty bad sometimes. Adding to that, someone understanding. Also a good sense of humour and someone who's trustworthy and mature.

Physically: TATTOOS. I don't know why but tattoos are sexy. Tall, because I'm tall. Most of my boyfriends have been shorter with me and standing up kissing wasn't always nice for my neck. Facial hair twisted But not a beard, like some stubble. Good dress sense, amazing eyes and a really contagious smile. And someone in shape, not necessarily ripped or muscular but slim/average.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items