Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
I don't want to go! (SkyFlyer48 and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:45 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin smiles when she does that then runs in front of her to block one of the last two mans fists that was directed at Tori then Justin punches him in the gut following that up with pulling the pistol down on the top of his head knocking him cold  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:21 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori looked back to see Justin standing between her and another guy "Thanks" she smiled at him just as her brother and Kyle burst into the place and ran after them. "Tori!" Derik yelled as he tackled one guy to the ground to her closer to his sister.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin grabs Toris' arm and runs out of the house pulling her along then stops and says to her "wait here! I'm going to try to help Your brother out!" then runs back inside  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:16 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori nodded at Justin and sat there waiting. "I don't think Derik needs his help tho." she mumbled but still abided to Justin. While they were fighting with the last two guys a van pulled up fast and grabbed Tori, pulling her into it, shutting the door to it and driving off. Before the door closed Tori was able to start screaming Justin's name before the door got closed and they drove off.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin hears her scream and spins around and runs outside and sees the van speeding away ?no, NO!" then he starts running after it, taking shortcuts that the van cannot make and gaining on it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:51 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori is in the van fighting the entire time, causing the driver to go slower then he normally would and taking sharp turns trying to get her to fall against the side and hit her head. After a little he and the others succeed in knocking her out and they tie her up. Derik heard Justin yell and starts after him, seeing the same thing, "I told you to keep her safe!" he yelled at Justin, "If they get her back to the lab, or if she is hurt really bad it will be your head!"

While in the van Tori keeps mumbling, "No, I don't want to go with then, I want to be home with my family." remembering the day her parents told her she was leaving. "Don't hurt me please." she mumbled out remembering when she freaked out on Justin when they first met. Suddenly, startling the driver into crashing into a tree, she screamed Justin's name so loud. The crash sent her and the others in the back flying to the front, Tori crashing into one of them that had hit the back of the driver seat.

((Sorry it is longer then normal, if it bothers you, but I was trying to incorporate what was happening to Tori and include Derik's response to Tori being taken))  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Days go by tears fly
[

"Just shut up and let me run!!" he yells then runs faster hears his name and sees the van crash he runs over to the van and breaks out the one window with the butt of the gun "Tori!?" he says then sees her and he opens the door and pulls her out and behind a nearby tree and starts cutting the ropes binding her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm
SkyFlyer48

Derik follows behind Justin, running just as fast. "Tori!" he yelled and watched Justin pull her out and untie her. Tori was passed out cold from the crash while all this happened. Derik grabbed Justin by the back of his shirt and pulled him to his feet and threw him against the tree, "You let this happen to her! You set her up! You are one of them, I'm going to kill you!" Derik got ready to hit him when Kyle ran up and grabbed his arm, "Stop, it's not his fault, I didn't check to see if anyone was watching when I brought them here, it's my fault." Derik shot his old friend a glare and dropped Justin to the ground, "I told you to keep her safe, I told you to watch for anything abnormal! That is my sister, my only family left!" Without Derik knowing Tori started to wake up, "I didn't say anything because I don't want Tori to know but because she ran away they killed our parents! I want to protect her from that!"  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm
Days go by tears fly

"I'm sorry...I went back to help you, I thought that must have been all of them..I didn't see the truck" he says then sighs "I'm sorry, I screwed up"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:43 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori stayed silent till she heard her brother say their parents died because of her, "They what?" she asked in a soft voice, then her eyes welded up with tears. "Tori!" Derik said in a soft tone, "You went supposed to hear that" Tory stood up, "Hear what, that it is all my fault out family is dead, that our life is ruined all because I didn't want to be no damn lab rat?" she got up, "Thanks, a lot." she glared at him then ran off into the woods, as fast as she could go.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm
Days go by tears fly

Justin looks at Derik then runs after her "Tori wait!" he calls after her while running after her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori keeps running "Just leave me alone, every one I love ends up hurt!" she continued for a few more feet till what she had just said sank in, 'Justin is going to end up hurt' she thought to herself, 'He has been with me all this time and not once did I think about him or his feelings, but why is he coming after me when all I am is bad luck?'  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:49 pm
Days go by tears fly
Justin keeps running after her "Tori please waiah!" he trips over a fallen log and ends up flat on his back "ow..." he mutters before trying to stand back up "OW!" he yells when he puts weaght on his left ankle and he quickly sits back down  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:30 pm
SkyFlyer48

Tori spins around hearing him yell in pain. "Justin!" she sprints back to him and crotches next to him "What happened?" she asked looking at him and seeing pain on his face, 'Like I said, everyone I love ends up hurt' she mumbled to herself as she looked at him. Without thinking she clings to him, hugging him around his neck, mumbling over and over "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" crying.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Days go by tears fly

"I think I twisted my ankle.." he replied when she asked him what happened he touches it down to the ground and quickly pulls is back up wincing then she is hugging him he slowly puts his arms around her "is-it's not your fault...I was being careless and running without looking"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff