Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:08 pm
The door had totally shouted back "YEHR MOMS A BUTT" before all of the washing had occurred.

Freya practically purred when Kettil started to comb her hair, and she nodded lazily, her eyes closing in bliss. "Ja.. so much fun.. but that is unfair questions. I'm out with yeh, Hooter. Gods, I'm always having fun when I'm with yeh."

She felt like she was going to melt. Could Kettil just comb her hair forever? Yes please.

Pales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm
He'd stuck his tongue out at the door before she was done with all the washing she had to do.

Cause a response she couldn't see was a legit response. Always.

The boil just kept brushing out the hair and even started fussing at it to form it into a neat braid as he worked along, he'd been getting a lot of practice, "I always having fun with you, too. I just like hearing you say it, is all," Kettil responded playfully.

"I mean...I know you love me and you know I love you but we still say it a lot cause we like how it sounds, yeah?" He tilted his head as he adjusted a bit of hair into the braid he was working on as he brushed.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Kettil's logic was flawless, and so, she lolled her head back to look at him upside down, and gave him the happiest, goofiest grin her face could muster. "I loves yeeeeeeeeeeh." She drawled out, reaching up to pinch and stretch his cheeks fondly. She could feel that she'd just ruined all the work he'd started on the braid, and tilted her head forward again to let him get back to work.

Worth it.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Even though she was stretching his cheeks he leaned and planted a small kiss on her lips before she tilted her head forward again. "I love you, too~," he chimed back at her. Without much complaint he undid the messed up bits of the braid and resumed his work.

"Almost done....!" He said informed as he brushed, braided, and then brushed some more.

He hummed thoughtfully, "Trying to think of things I hadn't shown you yet around here."

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 am
Freya settled in happily and let him fix up her braid, but she shook her head just enough to get her point across when he told her what he was thinking. "No I don't wants teh goes sightseeings. I wants teh gets our tattoos and comes back here." Without explaining why, it was clear where Freya's priorities lay after the last few hours. And of course food wasn't going to be high on that list, either, but Kettil always managed to make sure she didn't starve herself regardless.

When he finished her braid, she hopped up and turned around to bounce onto the bed. Her hands were in his hair in seconds. "Okays. now I does yehr hair." Her fingers were experts at flying through a braid, but she took her time in the beginning because she loved running her hands through his thick, beautiful hair.

Pales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 am
Kettil was actually stunned into shy silence as she made known what she wanted to do with the rest of their time back at the town he'd grown up in. A blush spread over his face and she'd gotten a good glimpse of it still even after he finished her braid.

He let her fuss at her hair with no complaint it seemed that she hadn't fully corrupted him right away, enough so that it was easy to get him all excited and bashful all at the same time. His excitement showed more in the small smile he wore upon his lips as he waited for the color on his face to go back to normal.

"You're so not fair," he said finally as she began to finish.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:44 am
Freya began to tie a twistie to secure the bottom of the braid with great showy flourishes of her hands. "Meee?" She sang out with innocent exaggeration. "What does yeh meaaans? I am the fairest in all the lands!" She let the finished braid drop to his back, and then leaned in to kiss the side of his neck. "Yehr all done. Let's get goings!"

She played the innocent role without missing a beat, even going so far as to hopping off of the bed and getting dressed. This meant the towel had dropped, but otherwise she looked perfectly at home and at east scuttling around for an outfit.

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:50 am
It was no secret that he was watching her for at least a good few seconds, just watching.

Ideas forming but for now? He managed to quell any of the ideas before they became legitimate distractions. Kettil had a goal, several of them. After his goals were met? Then it would be time to shower affection on Freya - the likes she'd never known before.

"Most unfair," was all he said as he sprawled out on the bed, "but you do a good braid, so I'll keep ya."

As if he planned to let her go any time soon. It was more like he planned to never let her go.

Kettil rolled around to get onto his feet now, "So slowwwww, do I have to dress you?"

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:56 am
Freya was pulling a blouse over her head when he called her slow, and she stilled. "SLOW?!" She screeched out through the blouse that covered her face. "I'll has yeh knows I am goings as fast as I cans! AND NO YEH DON'T HAS TEH DRESS ME, I knows how teh dress-"

She pulled the shirt off of her head, and threw it at his face, because it was a very unfortunate time for her to have forgotten to put on a bra first.

"Shuts up and lets me finish getting dressed or we're never leavings. Don't thinks I won't makes good on that one, yeh knows I will." There it was! She snatched it up - and the shirt she'd thrown - and bobbed off to the bathroom to dress in private.

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 am
Kettil had a shirt on his head and for a few seconds it obstructed his beautiful vision. All he got was her screeching and then the sight of her as she flounced off to dress in private. The boil shamelessly grinned at where she went.

He was the best husband ever.

"I LOVE YOUUUU." Was all he said at where she disappeared to.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 am
"NYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Was the response he received from the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Freya exited fully clothed - and perfectly quaffed and makeup'd, how had she done that? She picked up a small handbag, made sure her phone and other invaluable items were within, and then stood there, clacking one very high heel on the floor impatiently.

"... Are yeh ready yet?"

Pales

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 am
"Nope. I forgot something," he said as he strolled over and then picked her up, pretty much intending to do what he always did - carry her.

Kettil managed to at least fling her over his shoulder so he could have a free hand to open the door so they could exit together, "Off we go~." he sing-songed out cheerfully.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 pm
Freya screamed the moment she was lifted into the air, but he knew how much she loved to be carried, and her screams were all a show. They were tinged with delight, even as she fitfully squirmed in his arm and over his shoulder. But when they left the room and headed out, she quieted down - she really did love the feel of the place he'd chosen to stay in, it was homey and cozy. She didn't want her screeches getting them kicked out.

But as soon as they were out the door, she bit him right on the shoulder.

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 pm
The fact that she was screaming never bothered him. It wasn't going to start bothering him - not until it turned to blood curdling fear and unhappiness, but these screams were happy ones. The fact that she decided to chomp on his shoulder was met with him just turning his head and blowing a raspberry into a side where her shirt had lifted just enough to expose a bit of skin.

"KEEP THIS UP WE WILL TAKE FOREVER GETTING THERE," he said with a loud laugh that was slightly muffled due to his face being buried at her side.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:38 am
She screamed - but again, just as he suspected, it was from delight. Or just plain tickling - that raspberry had her squirming, trying to get down.

"LETS ME DOWN AND I WILL STOPS!" She yelped out, sucking on her finger and sticking it in his ear. "Lets me go go goooo!"

Pales

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces