Beast wars: before the dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:45 pm
"Well what ever it is" Cheetor doged and fired his blaster. it wasent an easy thing to do doge and fire at the same time but he found he was getting good at it. "were not going to let them finish it" He smirked since even though he knew that this was searous but it was still kind of fun. espicely when they won. and right now, they needed to give Rattrap cover so he can set the boms in the right places. It was heard and dangerous bit the rat was the only one that knew how to do this sort of thing. good thing in situationa like this Dinobot was more than willing to go head first into he fight.

"Sure, sent in the rat, he'll be fine setting explocives in the middle of a slagung battle" Rattrap muttered to himself getting another charge set. He really needed to show someone else how to do this, he didnt exactly like risking his life every time something like this happened. and this happened a lot with the cons always trying to get the upper hand.

Terrarsour dogged what the Maximel flyer shot at him, "dont think youll get away that easy this time maximal" he yelled at her as he fired his sholder cannons and dove and spun to get the best shots at her. If anyone was watching from far away it would be heard to thell if they were fighting or not. but he wasent about to lose to her this time, hot when Megatron was around to see it, he hated him but he knew that he would kill any of them if he ever got to annoyed with them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:47 pm
"Oh havne't you heard?" Airazor asked so sweetly it was almost off putting while dodging one missle and purpsoly makig it look casual. "You cna't beat what you cna't hit." She enjoyed the fast pace speed of battle. It was adrenaline pumping and made her feel alive. "Miss me!" She called out sweetly agian whiel dodging, soley becuase her attitude was clelary gettign on hsi nerves. "Missed again!" She called out while diving downat top speed. 'And with any luck while haivng your tantrum you'll hit your own becan dirll thing.'
Although she had to make sure Dinobot didn't accidently get hit with her current battle's corssfire. than agai Dinobot had taken care worse than a shot form Terrosour.

Despite the open plane of the battelfield Tarnauclas foudn it all to easy to get underground and thus behind Cheetor. "Here kitty kitty care to finsih our last play date together?" He asked in mocking affectionate tone while launching his own attack at the cheetah.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm
Terrarsour growled in frustration as the Maximal dogged his missales. Though he did see ware one was heading and he couldent help but smirk "who said i was amineing at you" he said,one would hit the Rino and the Maximals on the ground wouldent have much change of geeting far enough out of the way to doge the full thing. They would get hit with the recoile and blast that it set out once it hit the ground. "your not as important as you think you are Maximal" a little taunting never ended up hurting ether.

Cheetor did what he could to keep track of everyone, knowing ware your enily was in battle was important. well more he wanted to know ware Tarancouls was, he hated it when the spider couldent be seen and with how fast and the fact that he could burrow keeping an eye on him was heard. So losing sight of the spider was never a good thing and he got his guard up as he fired at any Predacon that was getting to close to Rattrap, he had to give him a little cover in all of this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 pm
What happened next no one exaclty was sure as it happpen in less than a milisecond. The battle raged than suddenly there was a defeing roar as an explosion ripped threw the field sending everything in the blast radious flyig.

Uknown span of time later

Airazor foudn her vision slowly comign back to her along with all her other senses sadly. She coudnt tel where she was, yet but she knew she hurt. When she treid to push herself up she gave a pained yell as the stabbing shock went threw her whole back and caused her to sezure to the gorund. Her wing or what was left of it along with a massive horrifying burn or tear or somehtign in her back alerted her to the gravity of her injuries.

"Vermind if you don't stop pacing I tear your head off!" Dinobot snapped sense Rattap's paniced pacing or whatever wans't doing him any favors. It was bad enough he relaized he couldn't move, literally but Rattrap's panicing wans't helping. "I'll silance you myself if you dont shut up!" A large peice of debri to put it lighlty had .. invaded him, running him fully threw but surprisngly enoguh missing his vitlas. But it didn't diswarde the sevrity of the situaiton.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:42 pm
The first thing Terrarsaur notticed was a pounding headake. the next thing was that his wing hurt. He onlined his optics and looked to see ware he was. No ware that looked familer, than again, he dosent usaly see the ground this close up. He tryed pushing himself up only go get a shooting pain shot threw him "Scrap it" he looked at his wing, it looked like it was on jest by a few wires. so flying was out, not that it really maddered. He couldent take off in a place like this, there was to many trees and to many shrubs.
There wasent much choise he had it was eather go offline out there or get back. Better to do what he could to get back before Megatron though he might end up deffecting, thats one thing he did not ever want to do. "But ware to start" he had no idea ware to go.

"What the scrap am i sapost to do Chapperface" Rattrap said not stopping the pacing, He was damaged but his were nothing, he knew how to take a blow from an explotion he could still atleast move, Dinobot couldent. "You need healing and i cand exactly carry you back to the ship and that damn spider could pop up at any time so sorry lizerd lips for not being calm" he was not used to things like this, he could hack get info snipe and blow things up he wasent the best medic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 am
'Your not the one that can't move.' Dinobot wanted to say but kept it to himself He Was worried and somehwat paniced Taranculas was just one reason of many. But apparnelty Rattrap seeemed to be doing all the panicing for them. "I am well aware of the issue at hand!" Dinobot snaped with more irratation, pain was evidnet as well. Moving or not moving seemed to give him no relife or greater pain as the peice fo shrapnle cuase him to grit his teeth to keep form makign any loud noises. "And yes your skills as a medic at less to be diesirued but please work on your bedside manner! Considerign your the only one of the two of us that can acutlaly move I need to you to get bak to base Vermin!" Dinboot snapped when Rattrap was aobut to give him a typicla snarky repsonse. "You sit here I'll die ifyou go now I might make it so please use your head!"

"Keep it down your voice is like a nuclero meltown siren." Airazor forced out after hearignTErrosour, she coudl tell how far away form her he was. But consideirng neither had noticed the other till they started tlakign it couldnt be that far. She didn't want to try pushign hersle fup again, the first time was enoguh for her. ".. How damaged are you?" She fianlly asked whike her voice shok with the withheld pain form her whole backside.
'I swear to PRimus skale brain you try now of all times to end me I'll tear your beat spark out with my bear hands!" She doubted Terrosour would but at the sametime she knew he would at the sametime.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:30 pm
Idealy going to get help at the base would be high on Rattrapd list, if he knew thats ware help would be. They were all out there so for all he knew no one was even back at the base to help them. "Chapperface help may not even be at the slagging base" He said, It would be worse if he was gone and someone, mostly a certian spider, would come and finished off Dinobot.
"No one is slagging answeing my coms." so that ment they were jest ignoring him, was damaged themselfs or got knocjed offline. But he did need to get Dinobot to a CR canber no madder what. He jest wasent sure how to do that right now.

Terrasaur could really have liked it better if he was alone out there, apperntly Primus hated him. "Wing is scraped and com is down" Though that should be clear. Not that the Maximal cared that much he was sure she would fly off at any time. He was deffencless more or less and there was amaximel there so he knew what would most likely happrn. "looks like you got what you want Maximal, Jest because Im injered dosent mean ill go out fighting maximal"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:36 pm
"Trust me," Airazor gasped out while painfully and carfuly pushing herself up into a standing postion, or close to it anyway. "your so low on my priority list right now I could care less. Sorry to dissapoint you." She wans't in the mood and her own comm was damaged so no help was coming for her ethier, which meant she was stuck iwht Terrosour. Great.
"Look neither of us can fly let alone fight so .. I'm ganna hate myself for sayign this but .. Truce? Temperary?" She asked sense hoenslty that was the only thing she could think would be the way for etheir of them to even survive this situaiton. She didn't evne want to try and transform which menat they had energon exposure to worry about.

"My chances aren't s good with you sitting here ehtier. Better you at least TRY and reach the base with the hopes someone is there rahter than sitting and wathcing me bleed out." His internle reading were all in the red, great. With any luck the other Prdicons were all as damaged or offline so he'd have little worry ofone of them stumblign apon him.
Megatron and Taranculas rnaked high on his 'Do Not Want' list.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:19 pm
Terrasour waghed his options, No madder what it would seem he was dead, No Preds would come looking for him and he would be labled a trader if he was seen with a Maximal. But he didnt want to go offline from expoture ether. He didnt know what way to go and there wasent much time before they ether were froced to transforme or die. "Very temperary Maximal'
He couldent belive that he was even considering doing this but if they ended running into another Predacon then he could simply clame he captured her and he could get in good with MEgatron again. Even if he was a idiot most of the time he liked to live. "dont try anything though Maximal" There was no way he was going to trust her, He knew never trust anyone.

Rattrap hated that Dinobot was right. He growled in frustration. "Chapperface if your dead when I get back ill never leave you alone in the slagging well" he said. This didnt mean that he was going to leave Dinobot deffencless "shot any stinkin pred that comes around" he left a blaster with him, that way there would be at least one way Dinobot could deffend himself jest incase.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:27 pm
"Trust me you rnot my type." Airazor muttered out while straining to get a look at their surrondings. Which didn't reveal much sadly. "You know I'll give you guys credit hwne you blow somehting you blow it big. And far." She sighed realizeng that they had a huge walk ahead of them. "Alreayd know the answer but transforming out of hte queshotn for you to?" She asked sense if he could than maybe htey might have a chance. But given how he was limpign and the condiiton of his own wings she knew the answer already. "So conversing on what direction to go next than yes?"

Dinobot was about to say somehtign when the smallest sound screamed in his audios. Though it caused him emmsne pain he suddnely lurched frward and grabbed Rattrap beofre he was able to leave their current hidding place. His hand was firmly aorudn the rat's mouth and he imedalty regretted his ovets as it bruahgt massive wave of pain mixed with more of his dwindling energon leaking out.
The ever so subtle clicking of metal legs was heard close by. Very close. Though he shouldn't have been surprised by it Tarancuals rarely suffered massive injury. And hearing the spiders ever so light footsteps creepign aobut made his mech fluid run cold.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 pm
"The things Tarancoulas tends to work on are good at that" Terrarsour would have liked not being anyware near that but well it seemed he was needed so he was there. He looked around only to see trees everyware, great the one thing he couldnt even take off in even if he wasent hurt. "Only if i end up needing to...even then I wouldent be able to fly though" so he was stuck no madder what.
"One dericton is as good as any unless you can still fly" Though he didnt know why she would still be there if she could still fly, unless this was some Maximal trick, what he wouldnt put it past her.

Rattrap let out a quick gasp at being grabbed but then he hured the footsteps 'scrappin spider' he thought, He couldent go anyware now with Tarancouls around. Though part of him wasent going to complane about being pressed up agest Dinobot, not that he would ever say that to anyone out loud. ' how dose that piece of scrap never seem to be hurt for long' That he wanted to know, because he seemed to pop up no madder how big the explotions were

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 pm
"Well the exposion was in the east and we got blown south, and when I flew in at the beginning of the fight I came from the norht so .. " She looked around carefully evaluating her surrondings/ Lifting her hand and pointing as she spoke. "West." She indicated hte direction. "West is our best bet at least in that direction we can get more open terrane and evntually find one of our own." 'Prefrerably mine.' She kept the last thaught to herself before adjusting her legs to walk on it. "Daylight isn't waiting for us and I don't fancy beign gorunded at night in this forest." The sun was alreayd looking low in the distance and that made her uneasy.

The clicking got steadily louder which made Dinobot's audios buzz with whie noise as every little thing was amplfied in his hyper awarness. 'Click' 'Click' 'Click' ... nothing. There shouldn't be nothing. Not unelss Taranculas was stopping andsearching someone or somewhere nearby.
The silance was tense and agaonizing as both Maximles' dared not move let alone evne make the smallest movemnt.
A small rock suddnely flickered down in forn of their hidding spot hwich made two sets of optics nervously look up and freeze.
The spider was perched on the rock abover where they were hidding, founaly he didn't seem tonotice them, which made no sense. Tarnaculas could smell spelt mech fluid from a mile away. The image was unsettling the spider wans't moving a muscle and in beast form it was horridly unnerving. The green eight eyes didnt evne seem to blink or move as he stared ahead as if listening. The fangs offcasionly twicthed but nothig more.Than a low hiss escaped the spide as he semed to return form .. whereer his demanted mind had taken him.
Perhapes the spider wans't aware of them? they were under the rock the spider was perched on but again that logic didn't connect in Dinobot's head. taranculas trackign skills were on par with his and he was literally on top of them! The spider had the mostvacent empty expression the Warrior could ever recall seeing yet it was more terrifying. Suddnely as if snapping bakc to full attention Taranculas gave a loud annoye hiss before adjusting and scurring away.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 pm
The red Predacon figured that was better than anything. Terrarsour didnt have any reasion to think another way would be better. Though with the sunlight limated, and it about to get dark he would much rather not be out there at all. "Espicely considering Tarancouls loves to hunt at night" he muttered more to himself. There was a reasion he didnt like the dark, if you had seen those green optics peering out at you with no other light sorse could cause anyone to fear what could be in the dark. "Ladys first" there was no way he was going to keep his back to her, jest so she could shot him.

Rattrap was not leaving now. Not with that spider lerking around. He couldent get that far anyway without leaving a trail. That was something he wasent going to do and he wasent going to be spider food, or let Dinobot suffer that fate fir that matter. He lisened though, making sure the quit taps didnt come back. He still didnt dare say anything jest incase Tarancouls was still around. He knew that jest because you didnt hear him didnt mean he wasent there.
Itseems he was going to stay with Dinobot weather the ex-pred liked it or not, There was times to leave and get help and there was times to stay, when a certian spider was around it was always time to stay.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 pm
That Night

Travelign at ngiht hadn't been out of the plan but it wasn't a welcome addition ethei. Airazor and Terrosour limped for nealry two hours straigh tand they were still in the pit spawned forest, appanrlety wlaking and flying had diffeent messurements of travel. Both were finding this out the hard way and neither were happy about it.
"Not sure hwo the other's do this. Walk everywhere tha'ts insane!" She panted restign up agaisnt a tree while Terrosour was resting across from her against a rock. Both knew they were going n the right direction bu it was taking so much longer than they had anticpated that they were getting paranoied and jumpy.

"He's gone Vermin." Dinobot growled, though slighlty weaker. Sense the scare ealrier they hadn't been able to attempt leaving well Rattrap coudn't. For the last few hours Dinobot hadnt bothered to push himslef up form where he'dbeen when taranclas had loomed over them. Rattrap had near a spark atack a few times in thinking he'd offlined.
Well maybe he was close but .. no need to share that.
Rattrap could have made it to the base by now but the rat kept insisting on staying. Uttelry inpracticle! If a Predicon did find himlike this he wanst entily defenless but it was better to loose one rather than two or more. "Seriously Vermin your constant bedside manner makes me WANT to offline!" He growled out.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:11 pm
It was officel, walking was the worst thing ever. Terrarsour nearly jumped at every little crack of a stick, this was horrabul and it was worse that he was stuck with a Maximal. Well atlseas her team would be looking for her.
"We have another problum Maximal, Engergon exposure" he stated, if they didnt find a way to shild themselfs from it then they were as good as gonners. "I dont think eather of us wants to die from that"

"Jes gone now chapperface but he could come back" Rattrap said as he did what he could to stop the engergon from leaking out of Dinobot. HE wasent a medic and he only had a few things to work with and he did the best he could with that.
"ya got such little fath in me when have i ever let you down " He was going to make sure that Dinobot didnt die. Even if he didnt really know what to do, he had been trying to contack anyone still but was getting nothing

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff