Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Illegal Affair of the Heart (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 pm
(hmmm...we've got five rps going. Is there maybe a way we could put a few away for a bit? I wanted to keep going with the Video Game one. I was thinking maybe the Dark Roses one? ^^; We could have a coin toss if you wanted to rp this one for a while too? )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:16 pm
(well we are almost finished with dark roses you said.. but ya we can focus on a handful and work on the rest later (: I don't mind.. errr it depends on how many you can handle really lol... I'll post for dark roses now though x)  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm
(Actually, if you can kick-start this rp again. ^^; I kind of forgot where I was going with my character. xP)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 am
(sure I can do a skip)

The rest of their night was full of awkward moments. It was no everyday you slept with someone then tried to be buddies the next day. Even though they both vowed a closeness of that would never happen again, it still didn't make things feel any better. Elvara made her excuses, saying she was hungry and left him to sleep..
She figured he would be busy doing his travelling duties and should leave him alone to get on with it.

---------------------------------

Two months had gone by without a visit from the raven haired woman. But the day was a beautiful one. The town had been full of life! Spring had arrived, making everyone's spirits boosted and small festival with dancing, food and of course lots of drink for the men. It was the time that signified celebration of the life of nature coming back to the world. Stalls lined the streets, selling their goods in celebration and a bit of extra cash from the tourists of course.

This happened to be a certain someone's favourite time of year. She was walking around with a dark, lace umbrella which was strange to most but they were used to it from her. Elvara might of been known to be very beautiful but people dubbed her as the unusual woman. Hardly interacting with others and hiding away. It was lucky she could cloak her real form and pretend to be a normal human being.

She looked around at what everyone was selling, Mappel far gone from her now. But sometimes, if she saw an elf passing through, a thought would come creeping back. Was he still in town? If not, how was his journey going? Despite being the weird lady, she still had a few people that would talk to her.
"Beautiful day isn't it Eva?" a young woman who sold bread beamed out. Eva was her birth name, the one she carried as a human. Elvara was the name given to her by the vampire who turned her. It's what happened to most vampires back then.
"It is, I could smell the grass starting to sprout weeks ago" Elvara replied with the warmest of smiles like she normally gave. As she spoke, a little boy tugged on the sleeve of her dress.
"Miss Eva?" the blonde haired child called out, he was the son of the baker Elvara was talking to. "My mummy told me that you always looked sad when you came to visit.. so I picked you a flower" he said with cute pink blush across his cheeks. It looked like he had a little crush on Miss Eva.
Elvara tried not to choke up as she looked into the sparkly blue eyes of his. He had such a cute, innocent face that she had to stroke her fingers over. It made her wonder, so many things from her past.
"Thank you very much Alex... I love flowers!" she smiled, giving him a tiny peck on the cheek which only made him giggle and go even more bright pink!
"Eva..." the mother interrupted the cute moment. "Come on... when are you going to settle down?.. find a nice man and have your own little Alex here?" she asked curiously for her friend.
Elvara didn't want to answer that question, so just laughed it off and walked away.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:37 pm
Mappel had gone off, but before he left her empty room he left a dark blue rose on her bed as a symbol of his gratitude for the vampire. As a traveler he gathered supplied and wandered off to places far off. Still, out in the vast wilderness or in a town, his mind wandered to the woman.

She was dead, she was a vampire, but there was something about her..that sparked him. Mappel came to realize that he loved her. Maybe it was because she seemed out of his league, or maybe it was because she appeared so lonely? No matter what reason, the elf knew he had to see her again. Problem was it would take a few months to get back to the town.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was spring, one of his favorite times of the year. Everything with the birth of new woodland life, to the cultures each town had as he traveled. The city was so brilliant with life as he entered. It was so busy, so chaotic..and yet lovely. Mappel wondered if fate would lead him to her today, but no matter how far he looked Elvara just wasn't around.

It wasn't until he entered a candle shop that he saw her, holding an umbrella, closed at the moment as she gripped it in her hand. Walking over quietly he stood next to the woman and stared at the candles she was looking at.

"So..are you thinking of buying one? I would recommend one that smells of the forest." he mused quietly as he turned his head to look into her eyes. Giving her a whimsical smile, he bowed politely. "The wind has brought me back here Madame. How are you fairing?" he asked warmly. His heart yearning to just grab and pull her cold lips to his, but Mappel would be patient. Love, often was after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:16 pm
Elvara made her way into the candle shop to get some supplies for spell work. Usually she never did stock up, but someone bribed her with a lot of money to cast a break up spell. A woman wanted a man who was already taken and Elvara was their last hope really before they did anything drastic.

While there, she figured she would get one of every colour, she only needed one red and one pink for the woman's spell but something was telling her to get many of everything. It was then she heard a voice from behind her, one she thought her ears would never hear. Elvara smirked at his comment about the scented candles. "I'm a woman that prefers the scent of flowers..." She told him, picking up one that had rose petals set into it. "I'm very well thank you.. didn't think I'd see you here again. Another mission with your human friends?"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:44 pm
Mappel chuckled, "Aah yes..flowers are just as magical." he replies softly. She didn't seem all too surprised, which kind of hurt his feelings a little. Mappel had hoped she would at least be a little surprised that he had returned.

"No..for another reason entirely." the elf stated softly taking one of her hands and giving it a gentle kiss. "..I have missed you.." the elf whispered softly.

No one was around at the moment, and they were all alone. "I am afraid, my heart has fallen for you Madame Vampire. After we parted I could not stop thinking of you. I was halfway on a boat sailing to the other continent when I realized that I had fallen in love with you. So I am here, c-came back here...for you." Mappel whispered being honest.

It didn't matter that she was a vampire, she was a beautiful flower that needed some love and attention. Not only that, but he wanted to get to know her more. Mappel figured she probably didn't love him back, but he couldn't stop himself from confessing. Elves were poetic beings after all. He hoped she wasn't all too shaken from his confession.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:04 pm
Hearing that he missed her made Elvara drop the rose petal candle to the floor. She didn't even notice the kiss to her hand as she tried to work out if she heard him right.

She didn't know what to do or say, but continued to listen to him. That was when she panicked and covered his mouth with one hand. "Don't say the V word around here please..." Elvara pleaded with slight fear in her earthy green eyes. After that, her brain processed the rest of his little announcement. He had fallen for her. But how was that even possible? He was part of one of the most beautiful races known throughout the world and to fall in love with a cursed being that had to kill other to live.. it made no sense. "Let me just pay for this and we can talk somewhere more private okay?" she said that just in case he blurted out that she was a vampire again, she wanted to bring that topic up anyway.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:19 pm
"My Apologies I'm afraid my head is clouded." he said with a blush as she paid for what she dropped. Once outside he followed her back to her house feeling a bit guilty for letting the 'V' word slip. Now alone he bowed.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to let your identity slip Madame Elvara. Yet I mean every word, does that..displease you?" he asked looking at her with a slight frown.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:47 pm
She walked out of the shop, umbrella in tow and big paper bag full of various colours of candles. Elvara led him back home, not really talking much because she wanted to wait till they got to her place. Her house looked really old, mainly because it was only a little younger then herself but just had no maintenance. Some windows were boarded up from being broken, paint on the wood completely peeled off. Inside felt very depressing and almost stuck in a time bubble, everything was dusty like it hadn't been cleaned for hundreds of years. Dark patches of old blood stained the floor of the living room, clearly no one had bothered to clean it up.

Putting the bag down on the table, Elvara could finally convert back to her true form. Rummaging around in the bag, she pulled out a candle much like Mappel described and handed it to him as a gift. "In case you feel home sick.. just light that up" she smiled lightly, unpacking everything and lining them up in colour order. Once that was done she looked over to Mappel and shook her head "Please don't call me Madame.. no one has called me that for a long time" she commented "and I'm not displeased.. I'm just shocked that you feel anything for someone like me.. I'm.. flattered."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm
Even in her true form, Mappel found her lovely. Accepting the candle with a smile he stored it in the bag he carried. Relieved at her words the elf walked up to her and stared into her crimson eyes. Softly touching her cold cheek he stared deep into them.

"It would be rude to not properly address a lady so but if it what you want then alright..Elvara." he softly said as he parted some of her hair from her face. "Love is blind, but love is also true. I think our hearts were meant to connect Elvara. Can you..accept me? If you even desire some of my blood I do not mind. Even in your true form you are beautiful to me...I'm glad you are flattered." he blushed bending forward and kissing her forehead.

"How have you fared since my absence?" Mappel asked removing his hand from her face and softly holding one of her cold hands instead. Locking his fingers with hers, Mappel wouldn't let go no matter how cold they felt.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 am
It was a little strange with how tender he was being, no one had touched like that in so long. It was almost alien to her. But either way, it made her dead heart twitch. Why did that always happen when he was around her? "You shouldn't love a creature like me, it's probably just the allure my kind give off" Elvara told him in an attempt to 'save' him in a way. "Love is never what you expect to be.. it can make you feel like you're on cloud nine till it kicks you in the gut and you lose everything that ever mattered to you.. you won't want to experience that pain, trust me.." she explained, trying not to tear up from her own experiences. "and anyway.. you're kind is much more beautiful.." Elvara smiled, running her fingers over his face "I've always admired elves.. even as a child I wished I was one and looked as pretty as you guys do.. don't you want an elven woman?"

Mappel then asked how she had been while he was away, which made her take her hand away from his face also. "Well, I haven't had any close encounters with death if that's what you're asking.. no one has attacked me since.. maybe cause the other men are too stupid.." she shrugged before asking "What about you?..."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 pm
"Oh I have been alright. Not as busy with hunting as I would like to be, still I get by." he replied as she seemed to pull away from him. He heard her words and shook his head.

"It is not your allure that draws me. It's who you are that does. What you find as flaws are so beautiful and elegant. You have a beautiful personality Elvara, to me that indicates you had, or may still have, a beautiful soul within you. I do not wish for a Elven woman, because they value their outer beauty. Their hearts are clouded and shallow, I have tried dating in the past yet it never works out. None of them see the beauty the way I see it in everything." he sighed then softly cupped one of her cheeks with his hand.

"There is something within you I feel that is beautiful. You are not a creature, so please stop saying that. I am flattered that you admire my kind, though we are not always as beautiful as we seem. Elvara don't you want to at least be loved? I believe everyone does..so please become my lover. Once an elf makes up his or her mind it is hard to change it. Nor pry their heart off of the one they fall in love with." he smiled as his other hand cupped her other cheek.

Moving closer he stared deep into her eyes. She could see he wasn't hypnotized or anything, and that he was really in love with her. Mappel then softly touched his lips to hers and pulled the woman into a pleasant romantic kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:47 pm
She could see that it wasn't her allure as clear as a bell. Elvara knew that look too well and was fearful of it. It shocked her from what he said. Elves weren't as beautiful as they seemed? Somehow that seemed impossible. But he was the expert afterall being that race.

"I can't... I can't do that again..." Elvara said in a whisper. "I've had my chance at love.. and I'm scared to do it again.." she told him honestly, returning the kiss just as softly. "I had it all as a human.. a man who loved and married me... a little boy on the way. Everything was perfect.. but it was all taken from me in this very room.." she gestured to the stains on the boards of the floor. "I had to watch my husband die while being on the edge of death myself and give birth next to his body.. to a son who didn't live past a few hours" Elvara said rather bluntly, taking Mappel's hand and running it across her waist. Even with her clothes on. the thick scare was easily felt. "This is the reason why I asked if you remembered what my body looked like.." she said, clearing her throat to not cry "I can't risk going through that again.. not ever.. even if do love you..."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 pm
Mappel felt the scar, he listened to her tale. Poor woman, she had suffered so much. Pulling her close he hugged her softly. "No matter that won't stop me. I will not force you either, but know that my love for you will not fade either. Elvara don't be afraid, I'm sorry you have been hurt like that. Though I did not travel long ways for someone else. I am here for you. Vampire or not, that doesn't matter to me at all." he softly cooed touching her face.

"What matters is you. We can take our time with this, so that you can slowly accept my love for you. Please..give me a chance...allow me to heal the scars upon your heart." he said softly touching her lips.

Pulling away a little he smiled warmly. Mappel wasn't going to force her to do anything. Though it did gladden his heart when she mentioned she loved him.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff