Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 pm
Junior hadn't gone too far. He was sitting on a tree branch, far enough away from the beach where he couldn't see Shage and Sigurd, but still close enough where he could rush in if something were to happen. But then, Shageki started looking for him.

The yellow demon frowned, stretching his wings as he popped his head out of the tree tops. "Yes Shageki? Your date is waiting for you you know." He didn't want to be interrupting the date anymore than he already had.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm
The instant Juniors head popped out, Shageki glided down to meet him. Beating his wings to slow his decent, he softly landed upon the branch. "Was there any doubt in your mind that I wouldn't chase after you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, lowering himself to sit. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy for me."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 pm
"Yes, there was actually." He looked at Shage, being completely honest. "I would have stayed if that were Ducky down there. I wouldn't have put it past you to have done the exact same thing." Junior frowned, knowing what kind of relationship it was.

"I am extremely happy for you Shage. I'm just worried.. No, I'm not worried, I know you're in over your head. This is your first relationship Shage, do you even know why he calls you prince?" He asked, concern etched on his face. "Do you have any idea the level of devotion it takes to say words like that with the same reverence that he says them with?" The way Sigurd spoke to Shage was like the way their parents had before Dad, Shage, and Cressy had left...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm
"Jeeze Junior, I've known the pae less than a week! We are on our very first date. Ducky was your mate, your love. Very different." What kind of brother would he be to chose a pae he knew for a week, over his blood brother he had known all his life? He crossed rubbed his forehead, a sudden headache coming from the stress. "I'm happy to find a pae that I'm attracted to, who is attracted to me. Why is it so complicated?"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm
"Because I love you and don't want you to make the same mistake I did." He frowned, hating to admit that Ducky was a mistake. It was the best mistake of his life, but she'd left him. Twice. But that wasn't what this was about. This was just being protective of his brother.

"I'm ecstatic for you. I really am Shage. It's about time you found someone that you could love." Junior smiled. "I'm not going to tell Mom anything. But you need to be careful around him. If something were to go wrong, he looks like the type that won't take rejection well. He's already calling you his prince? Shage, Dad would do that kind of stuff to Mom before you all left. He still does it now that you're back. Do you have any idea what that means?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 pm
Suddenly his eyebrows shot up when Junior uttered the word 'mistake'. How could someone he loved so dearly, be a mistake? It must hurt more than he lets on... The male thought to himself, softening his initial confusion. He looked away from the yellow pae to stare at the ground below. "In a way, yes. But maybe the island would be a better place if we could all love like Dad and Sigurd do? Uncomplicated, unbridled, honest love. Without worrying what pae think. Without holding back for fear of being hurt. I wonder what it's like to live like that." He took a slow breath as he closed his emerald eyes, hoping the other would understand him.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm
"Living like that... It's amazingly wonderful." Junior closed his eyes. "I'm not telling you to leave him Shage, I just want you to be careful. I don't want you to end up the way I did..." He frowned, patting his brother on the back. "He really does love you. He has the same look on his face Dad does when he's talking about or to Mom."

Junior cracked an eye open. He really did have to go. "I really do gotta get going. I need to go hunting to make sure there's dinner tonight. I'm not going to tell Mom. Don't worry about it." He smiled, an honest loving smile. "Your secret is safe with me until you're ready to spill it. I wasn't ever going to tell. Just wanted to tease you for a bit." The yellow demon nodded. "Why don't you go back to Sigurd?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:57 pm
'Living like that', the male held his breath, 'its amazingly wonderful'. He cracked one eye open to look at him before opening the other. "You're not?" Thank the Guardians. If he brother told him to leave Sigurd, he wouldn't know what to do. In fact, Junior seemed to talk warmly about the fae now. Perhaps the similarity to his Father was what helped draw him to the other?

Perhaps.

The thought of having a love like his parents did was almost impossible to conceive. "Hey Junior...if you ever want to talk about Ducky, I'm here for you. You know?" His brother was strong, but he never wanted him to feel alone. The next thing however caused him to blink in light surprise. "Oh? Oh! I really should! He's been waiting all this time!" Speaking of hurt, he had a bit of apologizing to do to the poor fae for ditching him for so long. He lifted himself up by his arms before swinging his legs between his body and the branch to bring himself into a standing position on the branch. "And thanks for being supportive. It means a lot to me."

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Junior nodded. It was nice to know his brother was there for him if he ever decided to open up. He wasn't ready to talk about what happened with Ducky. Twice. It still ripped him to shreds thinking about it. He just smiled and nodded. The yellow demon was pretty sure that if he opened his mouth, a flood gate he didn't want opened, was going to open.

Sigurd waited in the same spot he had been told to wait. He had decided to sit down for a bit, not having moved from where his feet had been planted. If nothing else, Sigurd was utterly faithful to everything he agreed to do. Even more so if Shage told him to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 pm
He flashed a quick smile before jumping off the branch. "I'll see you tonight. Bring home a real prize! I'll need the strength to tell ma." With a soft chuckle, he was off. The male flew just as hard as he had ever in worry about Sigurd. Hopefully the fae hadn't grown frustrated and left. I'd feel completely awful then... But that...wasn't the case. He blinked when he saw the other, standing exactly where he had left him. Exactly. Shageki pulled his wings in to dive towards the beach, snapping them out at the last moment like a parachute. When his velocity suddenly slowed with it, he pulled them in again to drop the last three feet to the ground. "I'm really sorry about that. I probably ruined our date." He started off, closing the few feet of distance there had been from his landing between them. "I hope you're not upset with me. I talked things out with Junior...everything's cool with the three of us. Just protective." That was what brothers were for though. Just as Junior would do anything for him, he would do anything for his twin.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:13 am
Sigurd jumped up once Shageki returned. It wouldn't do to be seen sitting down while waiting for his prince to return. Wait a moment. Why would Sigurd be upset with Shage? Such things happened.

"I have no reason to be upset Shageki." He smiled, taking a step forward to greet the other. "He is right to be protective of you. You are a wonderful pae." He leaned in, kissing the other's forehead. "He looks as if he's been through a great deal as well. He probably doesn't want you to go through what he has." In all, it sounded like Shage had a good family.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm
He blushed warmly at the soft kiss, a wave of relief hitting at the others reassurance that he wasn't mad. "That's...really perceptive of you Sigurd." He lightly frowned, wondering if he should disclose the details. It was rather...private. "He has been hurt, pretty badly. But, that's what it means to live. You need to take risks like that." For a moment, Shageki allowed himself to look into Sigurds eyes. Just briefly though before his shyness pulled his gaze away with another warm blush. He wanted to say the bold things he had with Junior, about wanting to love like Sigurd. But that level of comfort hadn't been established with the fae yet. Hopefully the other would understand what he meant from his last sentence. He wanted to take a risk, with Sigurd.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:47 pm
Sigurd shrugged. He many not be good at many things, but reading pae seemed to be one of them. Or maybe he had just seen that look before? The fae couldn't be quite certain.

"I love you too Shageki." He smiled, kissing the demon's forehead. "Shall we have our date now?" He offered, hoping that they could get past this little bump. He wished to savor the moment of his prince admitting something large like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 pm
Love...was a bit extreme. But he really liked the fae. In a sudden bold move, Shageki leaned forward to kiss the others cheek. "Thanks for being so understanding." He blushed warmly and quickly turned towards the ocean. "Y-yes! Lets jump into the water!" The male stuttered out, marching right into the waves.

Today was one he'd never forget. There was no doubt in that.

~ And the two males frolicked and had much fun in the sun.

Except Shageki got sunburned.

He eventually recovered ~

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff