Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
"A couple minutes ago," Yukiji confesses "Actually, you have impeccable timing. I could use your help me patching myself up." She tosses Jak a roll of bandages while comparing the two bottles of creams in her hands. Choosing the one in her right she slides the other back where she'd found it and closes the cabinet with a soft click. Yukiji returns to her spot perched on the edge of the springy cot and shows Jak the wound on her side "I'm fine." She smiles reassuringly at the crack in his voice. "It's nothing that serious. Just this here." She adds referring to her side.

(( Ooc: sweatdrop Thank goodness.))

Thael Longscar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:53 am
Night Walker Snow

Jak Zorosaki

User Image

Jak sighed with relief when he heard Yuki was OK. He held her shirt up for her so she could put on the cream and also held the bandages. "I'm so sorry." He repeated quietly.

OOC  

Thael Longscar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image
"Apology accepted. Besides, I've suffered worse injuries than this and I'm a sturdy child." Though I was lucky I didn't get a direct hit from any of that... Can't say I'd be very "okay" if I had, She adds in her head.
With a very serious expression Yukiji fixes herself up and takes the bandages from Jak to wrap them around her midsection. When finished she stands up and puts the rest of the supplies back where she found them, then, taking out a new set of supplies she returns to the cot beckoning for Jak to sit down so she could address any of his own wounds. "Ah, wait." She sets the supplies down and turns to Jak. Glaring she raises her hand and slaps him hard enough to hear a resounding crack around the room. Yukiji then turns back as though nothing had happened, she picked up the supplies and gestures for him to sit down, her expression going neutral. "Now apology accepted. Though I'm interested in hearing the story behind your loosing control like that."

Thael Longscar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44 pm
Night Walker Snow

Jak Zorosaki

User Image

Jak saw the hand coming and made no attempt to stop it and it resounded off of his face. "Mmh! Yes... Great. He realizes he still has an amulet on his neck to prevent burning and gave that too her. He then took off his shirt to reveal a purple splotch. Two cracked ribs... He thought. "And a couple cuts on my forehead..." When she got to the part about why he lost control, he just stayed quiet, unless she questioned again.

OOC  

Thael Longscar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
Yukiji cracks a smile. He looses control and becomes a homicidal maniac? She gets away with some bruises and some cuts on her side. She tries subduing him while he's rampaging? He get's two cracked ribs and a couple scratches. By all logic she should've been hurt much worse than him but it looked as though he might have had a harder time than her. Today might just be my lucky day she thought, partially sarcastic and also completely serious at the same time.
Yukiji gratefully accepts the amulet and leaves it on the cot before setting to work. Guiding him to sit on the cot in front of her she started with the scratches seeing how she didn't quite know how to treat cracked ribs anyway. Were you supposed to treat them or just let them heal on their own? She wasn't sure. Yukiji with one hand smoothed Jak's hair out of his face and then took a cotton ball covered in some sort of disinfectant and leaned over the boy gently dabbing the wounds.
"I've grown quite fond of you Jak in the short time we've been around each other, you're a good friend of mine now whether you like it or not. At least in my eyes, I wouldn't know if you feel the same way." Yukiji blew on his forehead to dry the disinfectant. Then switched the cotton ball for another mysterious medical substance and began dabbing that on the scratches as well. "If you don't want to tell me something I can respect that. Just know I'll listen if you do want to tell, and you can depend on me."
The incident must have something to do with the loss of his village Yukiji concluded silently.

Thael Longscar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Night Walker Snow

Jak Zorosaki

User Image

Jak took a deep breathe, he actually wasn't at full power when he lost control. He was around 50 percent. He looked at her softly. "Yuki. When you up my face in the dirt the first time, it reminded me of when the bandits attacked and they held me down. Face in the mud. I was useless." He said with a hint of sadness. He looked to her eyes. "I had to watch as my parents were killed... Then... They barred my brother in our barn and set it on fi-" he choked at the last word. He cleared his throat. "You get the point..." He said quietly. " I should've never sparred with you... I'm so sorry..." He mustered to say. Jak then addressed the friend subject. He smiles and says "I do like it. I like you." He says with a very slight smile. "Though I wish it could be more..." He whispered quietly.

OOC  

Thael Longscar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 pm
User Image
As I thought... Yukiji finishes with the treatment and hugs Jak's head while resting her chin on top. Last time he talked about his past she'd been useless, disgusted that she was unable to be of any help to a friend last time she was determined not to let that happen again. "What happened to 'it's in the past let it stay there' hmm?" Yukiji pulls away tousling his hair with her hand as she smiles. "I'm sure it hurts to think about it but you've got to move past it and control your power." She'd hate to imagine if she hadn't been able to stop him and he'd continued to rampage. What if he were in a battle and ended up actually killing innocent people? Would he ever be able to forgive himself if that happened? "And I liked sparring with you, most people either go easy on me because I'm a girl then get mad when I beat them, or refuse to spar with me claiming I'd never be a match for them. It's a good change to be able to practice with a real person." She laughs and picks up the supplies putting them away.

With her above average hearing she picked up on his last remark. "More? Like..." Yukiji's face lights up and she spins around "I could be your sister, and you my brother!"

Thael Longscar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:16 pm
Night Walker Snow

Jak Zorosaki

User Image

"I know Yuki, I know. I said that so you wouldn't worry." When she says more like brother or sister, he looks at her like she had three heads. "No, not brother and sister Yuki, not family of any kind." He leaves it at that. He thought about if Yuki didn't stop him and he reached full power... He would've murdered innocents or been most likely slain with a single attack from the headmaster. He pondered this, maybe he was better off dead he thought... No, he thought. I refuse to leave Yuki now he promised himself he would always protect her. Right then. And right there. He brought up his hand to her wrist, because her hand was still on his head, and drew it down to his cheek wereas then he just sat there for a moment, savoring her touch, then released her.

OOC  

Thael Longscar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image
Yukiji regarded Jak with a puzzled expression and took her hand back slowly. He looked as though he'd decided something important, but she was perfectly unclear as to what. She didn't know why he didn't want to be her brother either, I thought it was a pretty good idea. I've always wondered what having an older brother would be like and he said he'd like to be closer didn't he--Oh what have I done?! It suddenly occurred to her. Family is still such a painful subject for him! How could I be so insensitive! Yukiji mentally facepalmed and fixed Jak with an pitying look, quickly shaking that expression off Yukiji forced a smile and planted her hands on his shoulders giving him a little shake. "C'mon, lets go do something to cheer you up, eh? We could go get ready for that mission--do we need anything do you think?"

Thael Longscar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:01 pm
Night Walker Snow

Jak Zorosaki

User Image

Jak looked up at her with a -÷- face. "No we don't need anything." He said. This girl literally knows nothing about courtship. He sighed. And stood up as carefully as he could. "Let's get outta here." He said and started for the door with one hand to his face.

OOC  

Thael Longscar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image
What's with that face? Yukiji gave a lost expression in return. I don't get it... She sighed and picked up the amulet and put it around her neck, then pulled her jacket back on and followed Jak. "Where are we going?"

Thael Longscar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 pm
Night Walker Snow

Jak Zorosaki

User Image

"To Seattle." He said blankly

OOC
-exit to Seattle mission-  

Thael Longscar

Wealthy Entrepreneur

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image ----Exits to Seattle Mission----  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:59 am

User Image

'When life is victorious, there is birth; when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Leonidas entered into the infirmary, looking around at all the medical equipment in some awe. He hadn't seen such advanced items used for healing, most of what he had been accustomed to was bandages at most. He pulled a blanket free of a bed, wrapping it around himself with a pleased expression. In reality he didn't know where the extra clothing was, but he was oblivious to if he was making a fool of him self or not.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MICHEAL xxxxLEONIDAS
↳ | STATUS: STUDENT | CONDITION: FINE | ↵
| OOC: x |

Goddess of Disaster

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:08 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sσηg: A Soliloquy of the Boy Who Cried Wolf
sтαтυs: Wet and Cold
ωεαρση: None
σσc: ~~

Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction

Grace knew there were some extra clothes in the infirmary; she recalled seeing the vice mistress on her way to the infirmary with an armful of white unisex clothes for the patients. However, she didn't know where they were held. She headed for the left side of the room, where shelves and cabinets were. She began rummaging through them, careful not to make a mess and putting things back to where it belonged once she was done. She would hate for the vice to have to reorganize everything. Grace then heard the sound of fabric, a soft whoosh-like sound and turned around to see Leonidas ripping a bed of its blanket. She giggled at his expression. He seemed rather satisfied. After she didn't find the extra clothing on the shelves or in the cabinets, she turned towards the supply closet, turning its knob and entering. There's she found extra blankets and linens neatly stacked on shelves and as well as the unisex clothing. She smiled, delighted that it was there and grabbed some for her and Leonidas. The girl poked her head out the door. "Leonidas," She called out to the male, "I found the clothes. They're all white. Sweatpants, t-shirts, and sweatshirts." She emerged from the room and handed Leonidas a pair of clothes.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Odoeb

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas