Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 pm
It was certainly a conflict within her. The thought of marrying Azure was one that she welcomed, but if something had happened to Raken... 'I'm not hurt by it. I want to marry you. She had told him as much before her disappearance, and her feelings hadn't changed since. She loved him just as much now as she had then. 'And he would have kicked you out otherwise. I just have never lied to him.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:05 pm
It was easy for Azure to believe that Dyas had never lied to her father. He reached out to softly stroke her cheek. "I'm sorry that I changed that for you. It will be true someday," Azure responded, trying to make it sound better. "We have both waited for each other long enough." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him and stared her straight in the eyes, "Are you holding up okay? Today was a lot, and I know I didn't make it any better..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 pm
She still felt horrible. Her first lie and it was a huge one. If her Father ever found out he'd be furious, and if he never did she'd carry the guilt to her grave. Raken had raised her better than this. But what was she to do? Azure was right that it got the demonic off their case. 'Someday? When?' How long would they lie? Months? Years? She curled against him, resting her head on his shoulder. 'I don't really know. Life had finally settled. With my Father back -glad as I am he's alright- it's very stressful. And then, there's grandma...' At the thought her eyes filled with tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 am
Azure slowly nodded his head, hating that he didnt have an answer to Dyas question "I don't know," he answered in a solemn tone. It was strange how he felt about marrying Dyas. In some ways, he felt like their relationship picked up right where they had left it. At the same time, he now felt like their relationship was newer and they had only been reunited for a short while and shouldn't jump straight into marriage. It was a conflict between logic and emotion, and he couldn't propose marriage to her while he dealt with the conflict.

Then, Dyas was crying. Azure hugged her even tighter, she had put on such a strong face for her father. "Oh Dyas, I'm so sorry that all those things happened," it was too much for one pae to deal with in such a short time. Azure ran his lips over her shoulder, trying to soothe her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:28 pm
I don't know... The words bounced in her mind just moments before she broke down. She had known their time spent apart had set them back, but she had still hoped...she had thought that maybe... Her body shuddered with her silent sobs as she cried into his shoulder. Azure would never lie to her and she would be furious if he ever did. But with her father in shambles and her grandmother deceased...she couldn't handle any more bad news. So she wept, and like a dam that had burst she cried for all the other times she never did. Her emotions once held so close were finally allowed to be let out, soaking Azure's shoulder. The minutes ticked by until the flood trickled to mere sniffles, the hybrid feeling hollow and vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:38 pm
Azure's eyes widened as Dyas broke down even further. He wasn't sure he had ever seen Dyas cry, and if he had it certainly wasn't anything like this. He pulled the female into his lap in a cradle so she could lay her head on his chest. "Hey, everything is going to be ok. We'll figure things out." Azure was almost at a lost of what to do. The only thing he knew to do was to love her, and the uncertain male did his best to show her that much.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 pm
She didn't fight being pulled onto his lap, too involved in her hurricane of emotions. She was angry, relieved, frustrated and hurt. Life had been just as cruel as it had been kind. As her tears dried she listened to Azure's heartbeat. Her world had been turned around but his love was constant. Their love survived three years apart, and if he never wanted to marry so be it. She would never leave his side, just as he never left hers. The female slowly looked up at Azure, her features soft. Dyas had only been so vulnerable once before to one pae; her father. To fall apart to Azure showed just how close she felt to him. She wanted to thank the male for holding her, for being her rock when she was drowning in her sea of tears. But she was far too weak to summon her shadows, and so she lifted her head to softly press her cheek against his.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:43 pm
Azure nuzzled Dyas' cheek when she put it against him, he was incredibly relieved that she seemed to be settling down. He was running his hands through her hair, gently combing it. He was pointedly keeping is mouth shut, worried that anyrhing he would say might distress her even more. Goodness, she must be tired. "Hey, do you want to lay down for a bit?" He asked her aftet a moment of silence. Azure didn't feel tired at all, but he hadn't been through the ordeal that Dyas had gone through.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:56 pm
His cheek against hers, the males fingers weaving through her hair...it was incredibly soothing. Her heart ached from emotion and her head pounded in her temples from crying. It had been an exhausting day and laying down was just fine for her. She nodded into his cheek as she closed her eyes. Sleep would numb the pain and give her the time needed to patch up her wounds. Today she had grieved, and tomorrow she would go on like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:04 pm
Azure gave Dyas a small, soft smile before helping her lay down in bed. He laid down beside her, arms still holding her tightly. He wasn't likely going to fall asleep, but he would stay by her side all night. It would give him some time to think about the situation he had put them in, at least. Azure kissed Dyas on the cheek one last time,"I love you so much, Dyas..." he whispered into her ear.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers