Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
☪ Legend of the Broken Moon [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:31 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

I don't know how or why I'm this powerful.....

Connor merely returned Cresil's hate-filled glare, with one of his own; though a defiant smirk still adorned his face. Though Connor still showed no signs of fear, he was shaken up something fierce by the events that unfolded. He barely noticed Lumina, his gazed fixed only on her brother as he stalked away into the shadows again. Connor vowed to himself that he would one day find the strength to rival Cresil's. "May we meet in combat again, as equals.", the young man though to himself as he felt Lumina's arms wrap him in a tight embrace.

"..... Why is she apologizing?", Connor thought as he slowly wrapped his arms around Lumina's waist, returning her embrace for the moment. "Lumina.... don't blame yourself because I wrote a check that my fists couldn't cash.", Connor whispered to Lumina over her many apologies as he tightened his embrace on her for the time being in an effort to comfort her. "What matters is that I'm alive, thanks to you.... I owe you, and by my culture, you pretty much own me until that debt is repaid."

.... But I'll use this power for good, and vanquish all who oppose me.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina hid her face as she clung onto the male tightly, it was the first time she had actually clung to someone who wasn't her brother, she couldn't help it as the tears started to swell up in her eyes

User ImageUser Image "You shouldn't....everyone near me....always dies......if you're too close....you'll die....I don't want anyone else die because of me.."

Her body began to shiver slightly just at the thought of seeing him being killed in front of her, she didn't want that anymore, she didn't want it all to end just like before, she didn't want to see anymore burning it had traumatized her for life and knowing that the male was so nice to her and didn't do anything wrong it would be going against everything she once stood for.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:58 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor smiled softly as he felt Lumina hide her face, feeling her tears through the fabric of his shirt. His own eyes began to well up with tears, as the reality of what had transpired finally dug into his mind. Truth, he had almost died; truth, it was because he had met Lumina that he almost died. And yet, he felt strangely comfortable with that knowledge, even though he had almost lost his life. "Man, you're going against everything you stand for Connor....", Connor imagined his older brother standing behind him, his brother chuckling in the infinite abyss of Connor's imagination. "None of that matters now... only... her...", Connor thought as he clung tightly to Lumina, strangely comfortable enough around her to be this close to her.

"You know.... when I woke up this morning... I never thought my day would go like this.... I guess it all ties in to what I said earlier about this feeling like a dream...", Connor murmured softly to Lumina, his voice somewhat shaking as he spoke. Connor honestly thought he was dreaming for a moment, because he never thought he would grow this attached to someone so quickly, nor did he expect to ever be attached to a Demon of all beings. Somewhere ikn the back of Connor's mind, he dreaded waking up if it was indeed a dream.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:08 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina didn't understand why he was so nice to her even after what had happened, after she was the reason he had nearly been killed, she felt the head radiating from his body as she quickly withdrew her body from his embrace and started wiping her tears away

User ImageUser Image "Dreams can turn into nightmares..faster than you know it..."

She informed him whilst looking away, unable to make eye contact anymore since she felt so much shame running through her veins, even after wanting to protect others she couldn't even do that, she knew without her brother she was weak and going against her brother was something that she knew hurt him, at that moment all Lumina was, was a complete train wreck of emotions.

User ImageUser Image "Connor tell me...don't you think Demons are scary..? Don't you think they are horrible creatures...creatures that hurt people no matter what....that they are monsters...don't you think so?"

More questions flowed through her mind, but she wanted to ask him that, she didn't know why nor why it was important to her, her voice seemed to be hollow as was her once happy expression, she knew what she was and she knew what she wasn't, a monster, the word she despises so much was the only word to describe both her and her brother perfectly.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:25 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor nodded softly at Lumina's response, knowing all too well that she spoke the honest truth. Yet still, his arms ached for her to be back in them, but he knew it best not to continue with the embrace, placing his hands on his legs. As question after question flew from Lumina's lips, Connor looked at her almost bewildered. Had watching her brother nearly end his life really shook her so? He merely kept a blank and expressionless face, and turned his body to where he could look off into the distance as he pondered Lumina's questions.

"Lumina...., had you asked that to me a week ago, I would have told you that I despise demons with every fiber of my being..... but.... after meeting you, I know that not all are the same. Demon's are a unique among themselves as humans are.", Connor stated, before turning his head to meet Lumina's gaze, staring into her eyes for a moment. "But you've shown me that not all Demon's are the same..... As I said... you're different.. at least... from the ones I've seen.", Connor said as he slowly slid his hand down into the grass beside him, his fist clenching into the dirt for a moment.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:36 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina laughed a little at what he said or what seemed to be his answer as a light smile came onto her face, though no it was far from an actual happy one, it was more of a self pitiying one as she stared at the ground

User ImageUser Image "If you mean that I'm different than Demons who act like my brother.....you're far from it....even though I don't like taking lives, I'm still no different after all...the reason they were all burned was because of me..."

She was talking to him as if he knew, it was something she couldn't deny though, it was her who basically turned her brother into what he was, because she was weak herself, but her true nature is still the fact that she was a demon and demons kill, she remembers the screams and the flames flickering before her as she looked up and held her hand out into the air, as if wanting to help someone, in fact, in front of her she saw the younger version of herself as she knew if she would have been stronger none of that would have happened, she then looked over at Connor with her returned smile

User ImageUser Image "No matter how you look at it, if you knew the whole story you'll know why even I am a monster"

Those words..they came from her lips as if it was nothing, as if it was a good thing, she had always kept that kind demeanor but through that she was broken beyond repair because of her childhood and before she got any closer to a human she'd rather push him away so no one can be harmed again.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:45 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor only held a comforting stare, slowly inching towards Lumina until his face was merely inches form hers. He only smiled and shook his head as he reached his right hand up and placed his fingertips on her cheek. "Lumina, your past actions, no matter how severe, shouldn't conduct yourself as to who you are in the present or the future.", Connor murmured to her, wondering what had happened to the cheerful personality she had displayed before her brother nearly ended his life. His cheeks flushed a light shade of red, and he pressed his forehead to Lumina's. "You're not a monster... not to me. No matter what, you never will be in my eyes because of your mercy and your friendship.", Connor said comfortingly, before pressing his lips to Lumina's quickly, and then backing away slowly.

"You aren't a monster, no matter what you've done.", Connor reassured her before standing up slowly and extending his hand to Lumina to help her up. "And no matter what, I'll always have your back, whether you want my help or not."

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:59 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina watched Connor as he shook his head and placed his fingertips on her cheek, was it really nothing? It really didn't matter what happened in the past? But then, why does it taunt her so much, she knew what he was telling her were sweet lies she would love to trust but knew she couldn't, mercy, friendship were those things she seemed to give off? If anything Lumina didn't have any mercy towards others if she is the one who wants that person gone, and friendship? She's never had a friend before so she couldn't understand what he meant with his words.

The odd female closed her eyes as she noticed he had pressed hir forehead against hers and continued listening to him before feeling something soft against her lips for a moment, she immediately opened her eyes in shock as she looked up at the now standing male, she lifted her hand as she gently grabbed hold of his to help her stand up, did this mean he liked her? for the first time she felt her cheeks warm up as she started blushing by every passing moment her face would just get more red and she'd feel even warmer. Lumina quickly took away her hand as she looked at the ground

User ImageUser Image "Humans.....are weird..."

She said in her soft voice again as she sounded a little more like a child than anything else, she didn't know what to feel nor what to say, she was just confused about this whole situation that was happening right now.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:09 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

His smile never fading, Connor helped Lumina stand up, and held her hand gently until she pulled it away. He had taken notice of her reactions to his words and actions moments before; but before he could ask her more about them, she had spoken. Her response to everything, at least to Connor, made him chuckle softly as he slid his hand to the back of his head, his cheeks flushing along with hers. "You have no idea.....", Connor said with yet another soft chuckle beneath his voice. "But hey, without the weird humans, this world would be a dull and boring place."

Connor shut his eyes for a moment, and could have swarn he heard his brother laughing behind him. "Shut up James.....", Connor thought to himself as memories of his brother clouded his thoughts. It had been almost 10 years since his brother died, and now his memories flowed forth uncontrollably. More tears fell from Connors eye, and he quickly turned away to wipe them off of his cheeks.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:14 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina couldn't help but laugh at what he said about his own race, after all it wasn't very fun in their world, it was more of a serious place and the only one who made it fun was her brother, she watched him turn as she grew worried again, was it rude of her saying that? Maybe she hurt him without knowing, well she did blurt out something that any race could take as an insult, Lumina frowned lightly at the thought of having hurt Connors feelings as she walked towards him and hugged him from behind

User ImageUser Image "You know...if there's anything on your mind, you can always tell me"

She spoke in a kind and more mother-like tone to him as she could hear her own heartbeat inside her head, was that normal? Maybe it meant that she was worrying about him, her embrace tightened a little, for some reason she seemed to like the warmth he would pass onto her whenever they got into contact, it would make her feel odd and kind of fuzzy inside whih made her happy.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

As he felt Lumina's arms wrap around him, Connor felt a sense of relief; his tears now falling a little bit slower. He contemplated telling Lumin about his own past, and his own brother who once protected him. "You always were one to put your own life at risk to protect me, brother.", Connor thought to himself as he slid one hand over Lumina's, gripping it gently and lowering hi head slightly. The warmth he felt from her, made his heart flutter and his throat welled up like his heart had fought it's way up. He cleared his throat, and focused on stopping the tears before trying to talk, nodding at what Lumina had whispered to him.

"I..... I had a brother too once...he died protecting me.", Connor whispered softly as he let Lumina in, breaking through every barrier as he told himself to keep his guard up. Needless to say his own words of caution fell on deaf ears for the first time in his life, as Connor trusted Lumina far more than anyone else he had met in his entire life. "I can still hear him every day, in everything I do. He's like a part of me that I can't let go." Connor explained to her as he traced a small circle in the back of her hand with his palm. "Demon's aren't the only beings capable of being cruel to humans.... the way I see it, some humans are more monstrous than some Demons...."

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
xxxxxSenyuuxandxTAIYOxKaixVaughn

THE DEMONESS AND THE SUN GOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Senyuu shook her head when he asked if she had a nightmare, it was just a simple...strange dream. One she wasn't too fond of. Surely she could explain it later as she eventually noticed she was now with Lumina and some human too. She stared at him, especially when lumina got hurt. She was being protective now over her as she just stared at him. That was all this child could do as she then remembered something having somewhat of a shocked expression as both her hands covered her mouth. She now remembered where he was was from. He was in that dream she just had. It was really wierd too. To be more exact, this was wierd. He was in her dream and she meets him only moments later as she blinked wildly. Up until Cresil put the stranger down and went back to pick her up. She put her hands on her puffed out cheeks as it seemed they were now medicine hunting as she looked to him with a confused expression,
                      "Who was the strange human, Cresil-kun?" She wondered with a confused expression still on her face. She was only just catching up it seemed as well as, she spoke again,
                      "He hurt Lumina-chan..." She spoke, looking down with a small frown as she was utterly confused but trying to figure everything that'd happened out. Yup...now she was just confused as her head hurt from thinking too much, she held her head and grumbled a bit before looking to the older males face and then placed both her hands on his cheeks. This was pay back for taking her hand off his cheek earlier as she simply giggled afterwards. She was now truly awake it seemed.

Kai, on the otherhand, sat up and looked around before jumping off the roof of the shrine. He needed some attention, with his companion disappearing every so often, he was slightly annoyed and was going to try and find her but got bored. Instead, this little God went to see the demon adn the human. He wanted to speak to them as he shoved his hands into his pockets before making out he was just walking up to the temple, there he spotted Connor. He was in his class, he knew that and made it so with altering his fate slightly as he looked towards the male,
                      "Ah! Connor, fancy seeing you here?" He spoke with a small chuckle before pointing atg his own face,
                      "Remember me? It's Kai, the transfer student." He spoke with a cheeky grin. There you go, dragging attention to yourself again. Stupid God. Such a stupid God indeed as he then looked to the demoness before pointing at her,
                      "Have you seen a midget about..." His hand just below his hip as he was measuring the height,
                      "This high and has pink hair? I see her come this way everyday you see." He spoke, smooth move God. Now what are you gonna do when people hear you called Senyuu a midget? Huh? If it wasn't obvious, he was in search for Senyuu, the little demoness who had a part of his little sibling. His stupid inferior sibling as he always said but he seemed to keep a somewhat cheery look on his face.

o.o.c. Oh my life and we're done for the day = w =

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil looked down at Senyuu as he stopped when he noticed that now both of her little hands were on his cheeks, her little hands, those cute...cute small hands which were so soft, it was just one of the many reasons the male loved her so deeply, she was definately the cutest creature that ever existed....to him.

User ImageUser Image "A human...a stupid human, humans want to harm us Demons and try to kill all of our race, he's probably trying to manipulate Lumina into liking him so he can crush her...so we have to protect her Senyuu"

Cresil's embrace around the small Demoness' body got a little tighter as he forgot what he was doing because the anger inside him was basically consuming his whole mind, he wasn't going to let that human win, he won't let a human get in the family and push him and Senyuu out, they were a family of three and it was going to stay like that, he then thought up a good plan as he sighed

User ImageUser Image "I mean...if we let that human do as he wishes and carry on staying around Lumina....he'll take her from us....he'll make her hate us and run away with him...we can't lose her right Senyuu? We're a family of three after all~~"

No no, he didn't just familyzone himself, in his eyes it was Cresil the big brother, Senyuu was his wife and Lumina the step sister of Senyuu and his sister.

Lumina was caught off guard as she quickly let go of Connor and straightened herself out a little, that was...until he blew her fuse, he called Senyuu a midget, well at least she thought he meant Senyuu, mama bear attitude activate! The female stormed over to the male as she slapped him right across the face leaving a bright red mark on his cheek

User ImageUser Image "Have some manners! Don't you dare call her a midget again!"

The female snapped at the stranger, great job woman! Show him what you've got! Way to stand up for yourself!! Well Lumina felt proud of herself after that action as she then returned to her kind face with a smile, you stupid girl, you're mad at him! Why are you smiling like that?! Damnit Lumina really doesn't learn.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:39 am
User Image
xxxxxSenyuuxandxTAIYOxKaixVaughn

Hearing his description, Senyuu stared at him, they killed demons? He's going to hurt Lumina?! She placed her hands on her own cheeks and shook her head,
                      "Nononononononono! NO! He can't hurt Lumina-chan!" She declared, petrified to say the least. She didn't want her Lumina to get hurt. Not at all. Hearing that the human would run away with Lumina made her eyes swell up, no one was allowed to take her Lumina. No one!
                      "No! He can't take her either!" She declared, sniffling a bit as she was definately on the verge of tears after he'd told her that. Not only that but she was slightly angry, it was building up slowly. This anger. Her long sleeves that started to cover her hands were pulled up to her face to cover her eyes as she then shook her head,
                      "I won't allow him or...or anyone else o take or hurt our Lumina-chan, never!" She declared one last time. This time, possibly breaking down for definate. But no one could be too sure, afterall, her sleeves covered her face, one thing for sure was that if she was crying, it was somewhat normal as she was a natural crybaby. That was a given as she somewhat tried to hide her face more and more.

Recieving the slap, Kai rubbed his cheek. Anger, that was the only thing coarsing through his veins right now. He grumbled a swear under his breath before looking to the woman with a simple glare,
                      "How dare YOU hit me! Don't you know who I AM?! I'm TAI--" He then quickly cut himself off. Oh dear lord, he almost spilled the beans. Luckily though, he could hold himself back. At least there was that as he grumbled before lookign away.
                      "Fine where' the bra-- I mean 'Senyuu'?" He questioned with not a bit of joy in his voice. None at all as he continued to glare at the woman with a somewhat pissed off look. He was getting angrier that no human or demon would acknowledge him as Taiyo, the Sun God. Then again, no one could actually acknowledge him as such if he wasn't allowed to reveal himself.

o.o.c.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:49 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil knew what was going on with the little girl as he basically rotated her in his hands and cmbraced her tightly

User ImageUser Image "Don't worry Senyuu, we'll keep her safe from him...our little family will be together...forever"

He told her in a calm voice, in a voice that made him sure that they'll win this what he deemed to be a 'competition' to keep Lumina, he then patted the female on her little head again

User ImageUser Image "If you carry on crying~ I won't go to the kitchen with you and get the cake Lumina made~"

The male teased her a little to make her happy again, even though this was exactly what he wanted, her hatred to grow against that human, he didn't want to see her cry and so he needed to cheer his beloved soon-to-be wife...yeah in your dreams Cresil, in your dreams, wait what?! Those are your dreams?!....Weirdo...

Lumina was going to tell him to get lost, that was until he knew her name, he knew Senyuu's name? How? She was never anywhere without them, and she doesn't recall sensing his presence anywhere else or seeing him anywhere, she looked behind her to see connor as she grabbed Kai's arm and fiercly pulled him to the back of the shrine where he slapped him again

User ImageUser Image "And that one was for thinking so highly of yourself...now who are you and how do you know Senyuu?! Speak!"

Ooooh~ Mama bear was getting angry, and everybody knew what that meant, no not going all crybaby and all that like somebody...else, it meant that Cresil would be here in less than a second and they'd be burning everything, the song burn baby burn would fit perfectly then, anyway, the female continued to stare at the stranger with....her usual happy look and smile..really Lumina..really?

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces