Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Black Jacks Bunny Brigade (O/A) [Needs People~! c': ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Takene shrugged and got out as fast as possible. It was obvious not very many people liked her. She usually just brushed it off. She headed back when a bunny stopped her.

''Heyyyyy~ Ennnneeee-sssaaannnn~~'' The alcohol stench reeked. She waved her hand in front of her face and blew out.
''Man.... How much have you had to drink....?'' She asked walking around the drunk towards her room. She opened the door, closed it shut after she was in it. Sighing she pulled a cigarette out and lite it. She inhaled deeply, keeping as calm as possible. She hated smoking, but it was a great stress reliever. She pulled a backpack out. It was white and had some crimson old stains on it.
'Guess that needs to be clean....'
She inhaled and puffed out shoving three bottles of poison and a couple pairs of clothes into it. She had some specially made fold able arrows into the bag, zipping it shut.Putting her music on helped, the stress somewhat. She finshed the cigarette, smashing the bud on her shoe and throwing it into her waste basket. She started to hum falling by Obsidia as she pulled another bag out. She changed quickly and slipped on her bathing suit.
''A tan would be perfect.... Hmmm....''
She sighed slipping a dress on and grabbing her arrows and bow, she grabbed a bag and opened her door. She closed the door after stepping out and made her way into the kitchen. She grabbed two peaches, a handful of strawberries, three water bottles and the pint of vodka. She looked around knowing no one would care, but she needed to loosen up a bit. She shoved them into her bag, and left quickly. She looked at her cell phone.
''Hmm.... insidious.... New song eh.... '' She changed it quickly. She stopped on Spectrum by Zedd. The music was a bit out of date, but at least it made her happy. She left the bunny hole soon after, walking down with a beanie over her ears. She looked at the city before her and nodded in disgust before she turned and went the other way. Getting to the water hole was much of a hasel to others, but it felt nice to get moving and not think of something she needed to plot. She took a deep breath and liked the fact she was almost there. When she arrived she set her stuff down on the rock, and started to unpack. She unplugged her phone and let it play out loud.
Breathing you in when I want you out. Finding our truth in a hope of doubt. Lying inside our quiet drama. Wearing your heart like a stolen dream. Opening skies with your broken keys. No one can blind us any longe.r We'll run where lights won't chase us. Hide where love can save us. I will never let you go. We'll run where lights won't chase us. Hide where love can save us I will never let you go......
She hummed along slipping the dress down and laying down. The rock was hot and yet somewhat soothing, she smiled a bit crossing her legs and swinging her foot. She looked at the clouds and started to count them. She stretched and sat up twenty minutes later, dipping her feet in the water reaching for her bag. She pulled out a peach and the vodka.

''Maybe i won't remember as much... well.... Bottoms up.'' She shrugged opening and tilting the bottle back. She smiled as she took a bit and capped and set the bottle away. Her phone switched to Headstrong by Trapt and she hummed along until she heard movement behind her. She, with her beanie on turned and asked
''Show yourself I'm not stupid.''
She waited for a response, but nothing came. She snorted got up pulled her bow and arrow out and decided to go hunting.
'I have a beanie what could go wrong right?' She told herself getting up leaving everything at the waterhole she tromped far away, letting her instincts take hold.

☾★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯☽
The one song for me??? You really want to know...?
Well..... Alright... I guess..... But
You cant be a total a** about it in the long run!!!

HAHA!!! I will never tell you!!!! Dummy
☾★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯☽

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:10 am
User Image
User Image
                              LIVE! LIVE WITH NO REGRETS! LIVE!

Reisen grumbled, noticing that smile. She was going to simply flick him in the forehead like she did with everyone else but decided not to. She didn't want to be too mean yoday as she heard him say she wasn't a pest.
                  "I bet I know one person who thinks I'm a pest. But his opinion never matters..." She stated bluntly with a huff as she looked straight forward. It was kind of obvious which little rabbit she was talking about when she spoke of him like that. Though hearing him say that last bit made her look down at the floor as she made her fringe cover her eyes,
                  "I-I...guess..." She spoke with a small stutter as she frowned,
                  "You can let me go now...P-People are staring..." She muttered the last bit, she didn't like it when other people looked at her when she was like this. She hated it as she bit her lip.

Replay That Song DJ! (Collapsing Floor)

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The male watched the pestering female leave as he swung his arms up in rejoice, victory! Finally he was alone again in the room...alright Kirsche was there but he didn't mind him, after a few seconds Kirsche imitated what the other male did, swinging his arms up and then they both shouted 'Yatta!' What an odd pair, if people didn't know they weren't related they'd probably say those two were brothers, after all they were always or mostly together whilst Aster would protect the younger male and go out on missions with him a lot even though he wasn't supposed to go on that many missions outside and was supposed to help around HQ.

User ImageUser Image "So, the chocolate cake is finished...finally...that b***h better appreciate my work...Kirsche, place this in the fridge, we don't know how long those two will stay at 'that' place, so...I'll get to work on the other cakes"

'get on' Well, he should have said that he will carry on with the other cakes after all, the only thing that was left for him to do was that he had to decorate them, he always took his time when he decorated, when he did, he would hear the sweet voice of Rosemary as he would praise him for his work, a voice he no longer remembers too well, one that's slowly fading from him, though the screams will always be burned into him and that face...

Sven laughed a little more as he heard her remark that 'someone' or more Aster would think of her as a pest, he then heard her plea of letting her go as he agreed and slowly let his arms fall back to his sides, what was so wrong with hugging her from behind? He didn't understand, the workers started talking, female workers were giggling, then a male came. From the first look he would scare anyone away, he had this strong and creepy aura to him as he approached the male and female Avtorityet, that was the name of the male who stood between them

User ImageUser Image "Ah~ Papa~ It's been a while, you're looking good as always~!"

The male greeted this scary man, in all honesty he wasn't as bad as he looked, he was a very caring man, he looked over at the female as he had a small father-like grin on his face "About time you brought a girl....they grow up so fast I didn't expect you to have a girlfriend already". Of course, what did Sven understand? Reisen being his friend who was a girl...a.k.a girlfriend... Sven shook his head

User ImageUser Image "Ah~ Reisen's been my girlfriend for quite a long time papa~"

He blurted this out without another thought, it was true that the two were close friends for a long time...but girlfriend and boyfriend? No that's what they weren't and he of course didn't know what kind of a thing he just said. The workers were all getting excited and cheery to hear something like this as the boss of the Volkov turned to Reisen "So, what's your name young lady?" He asked her in a polite manner, of course the adopted father wanted to know everything about his son's girlfriend...oh man Sven..what kind of hole did you dig yourself in this time?

Kirsche nodded as he was requested to place the cake in the fridge, he carefully lifted it up as he opened the fridge and placed the finished chocolate cake inside, the whole kitchen was now smelling of sweet desserts and making the male hungry...very hungry, he stared at Aster with much hope, he couldn't wait to get a bite out of that cake he was making for him, as a thank you Kirsche got out, since there was a 'special' fridge for some people, he got out quite a lot of watermelons and started cutting them open and into little pieces whilst removing the seeds for the male to eat once he finished the cakes so everyone had a treat.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

The purple haired rabbit looked over to Sven when he laughed at her comment about a certain someone as when he let go of her, Reisen was, you could say, 'dashing' away. Well, she moved quickly away from him, putting a little different between them since all the stares before had made her slightly concerned up until she saw the male who Sven called 'Papa'. He certainly was creepy, especially to Reisen as she blinked a couple of times and heard him talk about Sven having a girlfriend. Was that reffering to her? She knew there was nothing like that but when she heard the white haired male say that she'd been his girlfriend for a long time, her face immedietely turned red from embarrasment. She knew what Sven was like but never thought he'd come out with something like that as she was about to shake her head until the usagimimi heard the cheers and excitement form the workers and the boss turn to her.
                  Hearing him ask for her name, Reisen panicked. Yup, she was like this sometimes before muttering,
                  "R-Reisen Inaba." She spoke in a low tone before biting her lip. Now she felt like she was letting herself drop into a hole for saying that, why didn't she say that she wasn't his girlfriend? Why didn't she just say something so simple? She knew what he meant, why did no one else? Oh, Reisen was somewhat suffering, so to speak.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The larger male smiled a little brighter as he got them both in his arms and hugged them tightly, he thought it was time to celebrate, after all his son came hom with his girlfriend "Come now! Let's go home Sven shall we? We can show your girlfriend around the house~! I'm sure she'll be living with you inside soon!" He said with a laugh as the other's applauded even more, thinking so far as that they were already engaged or something! Sven looked over at Reisen and then at his father with a smile

User ImageUser Image "Yes, that sounds like a fine offer father, but I wonder..why would she live with me at home?"

The male questioned as both of them were basically dragged outside and were headed to the great mansion the male owned, of course first they had both a hat put on their head to hide their ears, the male turned to him with a worried face "Ah Sven my son, you know not enough of the women, she's your girlfriend, and soon more, it's natural for something like that to happen" He told the male before looking at Reisen, Avtorityet smiled even more, he couldn't believe it still, that his son had a love, and most of all someone who's pretty "Ah my dear Reisen, I can't wait for the day when the bells start ringing~! I hope you'll carry on taking care of him, just wait soon he'll treat you like a true man will". Sven was confused, more than a girl friend? Ah~! He must have meant a best girlfriend....nope Sven he actually means wife...you really don't understand anything about this topic do you?! Well what the father of course meant with 'ringing bells' was the bells at the church at the day the two would say their vows and get married, the white haired male only smiled at his father

User ImageUser Image "Don't worry Father, I'm sure that Reisen will carry on taking good care of me like she always has"

The male was only digging yourself a deeper and deeper grave, ah but oh well, he wasn't the only one who will suffer with this, after all he has Reisen suffering with him so it's all good.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

That surprised Reisen...that hug. She didn't really knew what to do as she heard him say 'girlfriend'. Yup...everyone was getting the wrong idea, definately. But she really didn't want to say that they weren't like that since she wondered how the male would react. She just played along though as she heard that she was going to be shown the house and well...she really had nothing to say as the female simply laughed a bit nervously as she heard Avtorityet mention wedding bells. Oh god, this had to stop. She was literally dying inside from hearing all this. It was tearing her apart, what if she told them all now about her being just a friend? Oh god, that image wasn't pretty. Even for being known as the 'iron maiden' type of woman, she could only imagine the worse. She was about to say something as she slowly raised her hand to speak but then heard what Sven said about her taking good care of him, yeah, that means more punches on Aster... Why do you punch that boy so much, Reisen?!
                  She just clenched her raised hand into a fist. Oh, yes, this was Reisen getting annoyed with keeping a secret too long. She hated keeping secrets, she could never keep them long enough and if she did try to keep them, she'd get annoyed only quicker...quite the strange woman.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:33 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sven felt some kind of uneasy air around those three as he looked over at Reisen's clenched fist, did he say something wrong? Or maybe the other, older male said something wrong? He was wondering and thinking so much his head started hurting, it was then that they arrived at the big mansion. Avtorityet flinged open the huge doors to reveal a big lobby in front of them, Sven smiled, it was just like old times...though he remembered his past self, when he was blind, a light shroud of darkness covered his face as he then walked inside

User ImageUser Image "I'll go greet someone~!"

He told them with a wave goodbye, it was the doctor he wanted to see as he opened the door to see the crazy doctor there, he was expecting Sven as they smiled at each other and started talking, of course he was then given both pills for his headaches and alcohol, what else would he be getting from the Doctor? I mean, it was the crazy doctor after all. Avtorityet took this to his advantage as he showed Reisen in and closed the doors "So how long have you known my son? I never thought he would get a girlfriend most of all in that place....well..tell me all about your relationship I'm all ears~! I want to know everything my dear~ Please don't be shy" He told her as he pointed to a seat for her to take as he sat down on a rather large chair to wait for her answer.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Reisen watched a Sven left. She was about to unclench her hand and reach out to him, as in to tell him not to leave her with the humans. She really didn't know how to converse with them, she did terrible in conversing with humans but not when it came to actually killing them as the female bit her lip. What was she gonna say if one of them spoke to her. Oh she didn't know anymore, nor did she know how long she was going to keep this act up as she was ushered in by Avtorityet and heard him speak. Questions? Oh god, now she'd have to lie...but it wasn't really a lie for the first part as she started to mess with strands of her hair and sat down,
                  "W-Well, we've known each other for quite some time...I mean, for ages so to speak. I can't really recall how long its been. B-But.." Oh god...did she just say 'but'? Now she had to think up something, something about their relationship. So she somewhat improvised and told him how he asked her out...all a big fat lie but she gave it her best shot, still thinking along the way but as she spoke, she was getting calmer and less tense.
                  "He asked me to become his g-girlfriend by hugging me round the waist...and because of my somewhat 'insensitive' side, so to speak, I never really thought of it as anything but just to calm me down, though at that point, he'd said something I couldn't hear and me walking off was similar to saying no. Then I recieved a cake from him and, well, that's how it started~" That was when she covered her mouth with a single hand, that was her dream, that was the way she wished someone would ask her out... It seemed even the great Reisen was a little girl who had a dream of being a bride and being in love too. But that's a surprise, none to say the least as she turned red in the face...she just gave away her dream so simply, and to a human as well as she bit her lip. Yep...now was the point where she would run like a loose rabbit. She really would but she didn't.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The male burst out laughing "Well, either you have a strong stomach or he bought the cake for you and didn't make it" He told her, though fascinated that his 'son' was able to be such a 'romantic' person since he always thought he would be dull with the ladies and that the female probably did the first move, but he did hear a lot of talk about him hugging her tightly and a lot of body contact going on before he actually saw them two "Well, Reisen, that seems like a really sweet story, now, since you're the female I would really rather talk to you about the wedding plans than Sven, why don't we surprise him huh?" He questioned her with a large and happy smile, yes he was the happiest father on Earth after all, what father wasn't happe when he was going to plan the wedding for his own son?

Sven and the doctor were laughing like ol' pals, but to be honest there wasn't much of a close relationship to them since he just changed Sven's eyes, drugged him up with pain killers and alcohol and taught him how to use his new eyes and ability, though the laughter of happy friends could be heard from the room as it started to smell of smoke inside, why? Because the crazy doctor cracked out one of his cigarettes and lit it of course, Sven carried on drinking wine as he listened about how the Volkov was going and how everything was running smoother than before.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

...Lets all clap for Reisen and her somewhat faking all this. You're digging yourself a deeper grave. She was now ready to leap from her chair and run t. She was ready to run off back home and just hide for the rest of her life, never again would she be able to come back here again if she continued this little lie as her ears flopped over her face, they just drooped. Lost all life so to speak as she bit her lip,
                  "W-Well, maybe it's not the best of thing to talk about now. I-I have so much going on...Ummm.." Yeah, keep trying to dig yourself out of that hole you dug yourself into. Keep trying, maybe you'll get out. The female looked to him with a worried expression, she was somewhat concerned as to how he would react t that. Maybe she could back away slowly? Yes, sounded like the best idea.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The large man stood there in silence, he didn't know how to respond, he was deep in thought, which made him look....a lot scarier! He was the type to look scary with a normal face on but his thinking face, man it would terrify children and traumatize them! Alright that was a little exaggerated but nevertheless it was a frightening sight "So....are you telling me....you don't love him?" He questioned her, he had never heard of a woman who didn't like talking about weddings, maybe the female was contemplating on whether she really loved him or not, or maybe she was using him so she would get a free pass out of this hell hole for rabbits, he had many questions, though as he talked to her utter sadness was the only thing to be heard from his voice as it was like an old man that was about to cry out of sadness, you know those poor old guys you just want to hug because you don't want them to be sad? Yeah like that, he was just a big ol' grizzly bear who now seemed very down and needed a hug....Oh Reisen how could you make an old man this unhappy?

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Reisens face dropped, completely as she didn't know what to say. Her words stumbling as she shook her head, she'd literally lept out of her chair to explain everything and a lot of things came out, her head was simply a mess, let alone her hair from all this worry,
                  "I-I-It's not that! It's just that I don't think I'd be able to have all the big stuff o-or anything like that since b-bad things could happen. P-Plus I was told I had to wait...for someone...before I'd marry..." Her speech was slowing down. She had to wait...that's right...she had to. That was a promise, one she made, between herself and her-- No! No time to think about that now! She shook her head wildly, ridding herself of the thought as she looked up to him a small smile. Reisen was being...calm around a human? Now this was something to take a picture of as she spoke,
                  "No, it's not that I don't love him...it's just that, if anything happened on such an important day to anyone he loved or to even himself...I...I wouldn't know what to do. I do love him, I do!" She declared...Reisen...did you really just say that? SERIOUSLY?!
                  She claims though that she meant it in the brother/sister type way but, she treasured him dearly, that was noticed easily as she seemed to smile and looked down...here we go. You'll be getting yourself into some mess this time.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sven had just exited the room wanting to head home, well in his drunk state more or less but he still heard what the female said, she just declared her love...for him? Well the father figure was more than happy as his face was the face of pure happiness he jumped up and hugged the female tightly as he basically lifted her up with a happy laughter, today was to be celebrated as wine and other alcohol was placed on a grand table near Reisen and the male, Sven just looked at them as the crazy doctor grabbed him by his arm and basically dragged him downstairs to join them, Sven hurled his arm around Reisen's shoulder, his breath smelling stsrongly of wine as he spoke, drunk, and not knowing exactly what he blurted out

User ImageUser Image "That's right! Reisen loves me and I love Reisen~! WE ARE PURRRFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!"

Oh God Sven what did you do?! You're ruining everything, you two should be kept from saying anything anymore! Oh no what if this escalated and they'd even have to fake a wedding?! Ah my poor heart, Sven was happily laughing as he then kissed the female, more like a peck on the lips, he was drunk, he didn't really know what he was doing, just what he believed the 'crowd' wanted him to really as he and the crazy doctor started laughing about and prancing about, the father opened the alcohol bottles and offered one to Reisen to pick out the one she liked the most as he grabbed a vodka bottle and downed it in one go

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Reisen watched as the male was filled with happiness from her accidental declaration and she noticed that she was off the floor for more than a few seconds as her face was turning red. This girl, so easily embarrassed as she watched all the alcohol placed on the grand table as watched Sven being dragged downstairs to join them. Looking away for just a moment was somewhat asking for trouble as before she knew it, Sven's arm was around her shoulder as she heard what he said. Yup...she was definately goin gto punch Aster. The poor guy won't even know why. Though Reisen was blankly staring into space, this seemed to be something she could handle...well...up until she recieved a peck on the lips from the male as her face turned entirely red and she really couldn't speak. She was stuttering and all that as she then watched him go off with the crazy doctor who she wasn't too sure about but oh well as she was still red in the face. She wasn't really too keen on the whole smell of alcohol, it seemed even the smell would make her dizzy if she stayed here too long as she was grabbed just one of the bottles. All of them looked the same to her, she didn't know much about the difference as she simply held it in both hands, just watching things. See, now Reisen is a good girl and not digging deeper in the hole...

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The three were already drunk, stumbling all over the place, talking funnily, laughing and falling over again and again then the crazy doctor went to Reisen "Ah lady...I don't think he is going to come home tonight~ So you better get home...or else..you'll have a 'hella a night' if ya know what I mean~!" Of course...'hell of a night' meaning, them two in bed, as if that was ever going to happen! Well with Sven's drunk state who knows what could happen as Sven laughed and turned to Reisen

User ImageUser Image "Reisen...BAAAAAAAAAAABY~! Why don't cha go home~? I'll catch up with you lateeer~~ Love youuuuuu~!"

Yep the male was totally drunk, the next day it wouldn't be a wonder if all three of them had their heads in toilets spurging up everything they drank and ate this day, he was digging such a grave that it's even way too deep for them to jump into well, boys will be boys right?

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out