Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Parasite EVE: Primal Eyes [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯
the whole family tears apart
You say you a gangsta, that don’t impress me none
You say you a gangsta, ain’t seen a thing you done
I do it all on myself, I ain’t getting help
From No One.

Ari lurched forward when he snatched it. She covered her hands, and looked up nervously. The one out of the entire group that terrified her.... Was definably Gullian. She stared frightened at what he was doing with her money. He threatened her a couple of times before, and she just doesn't seem to like it.
''Uh.....Uhmm.... Gullian... May I have my---'' She turned her head to see Night flipping out on Him. Of course Gullian couldn't see anything, nor hear him.
''Heyy1 You give her back her money you damned dog!!!" She rolled her eyes at Night and focused on Gullian.
''It's just some money..... i.... If you want some your m.... more than welcome to have some........ I just n....need about five hundred out of the three thousand.........'' She said softly, she kept her voice as quiet as she could. Gullian seemed to have a knack for thinking the smart one was the traitor.
''May I tag along.....? if.... if its not too much I mean...'' she asked putting her hands up in defense.
''I'd like to wring his neck and feed him to some stupid eels.'' Night finished leaning on a pole.
''Ari I don't particularly like that abomination. Don't even think about going.'' She ignored the pest.

Addam heard Kai respond he smiled, and yelled.
''WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!????" He made himself a bit more pissed than he really was. He finished his cigarette and flicked it into the street. He reached for another one and stared ahead, all he could hear was voices being muffled.
'He's hooking up on the job huh.... We'll let's just track his phone....' Addam smiled evilly.

(O.O.C-
I spaced out just a bi..... ehehehe

Oh this is the end of everything that I've known
No way of knowing if I'll ever be home
I don't ever wanna be alone, alone
Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town
No way of knowing if I'll ever be found
I don't ever wanna be alone.
Alone.

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Vlad just smiled at Nol, and bowed to her like a gentleman. "In way you seem to be worried if I was blown to smithereens. So, I thank you for worrying about me." he said kindly. "Oh, I will make sure it's up to your standards, moya dorogaya ledi krasnykh." he added, but he soon turned his head to see the deputy, and he had informed him about Eve's location...or rather about her presence. "Shall we get moving, Nol?" he asked her, waiting for her response.

Renzo looked at Guillan, and soon his anger got the best of him. He grabbed the envelope from Guillan's hand and handed it back to Ari, then Renzo stood in front of her. "Enough, Guillan." he said in a cold voice. "You're really going to question her loyalties, again?" he added, and the air around him began to tense up. He was always tired of Guillan taking charge and pushing these ridiculous accusations on Ari. "I will not stand for this. You won't bully her around as long as I am around, I will not let you touch her or disrespect her." he finished. Renzo put his arms up in a defensive manner. He looked at his leader with his ice cold blue eyes, and his hand clutched into fists, waiting for Guillan's move.
"Non lascerò che la tocchi." he added once more in his own native tongue.

Vlad's theme
Renzo's theme

Translation:
moya dorogaya ledi krasnykh - my dear red lady
Non lascerò che la tocchi - I won't let you touch her.

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
From No One.

Ari held on tightly to her envelope. She watched Renzo stand up for her, moved around him and smiled at them both.
''it's not really that big of a problem.....'' She was trying her hardest to lighten the mood.
i[]''Yes it is Ari!!! He picks on you!!! Let Renzo Beat his face in!!!'' Night yelled jumping up and down. He grabbed her arm. Ari's arm went back and she yanked on it making it lurch forward.
''Anyways..... I'd like it if you two didn't fight.... Accusations are just accusations.... They don't hurt me at all...'' She grabbed Renzo's hand and pulled it down.
''Be calm....'' She motioned him, and Gullian.
''How about we head into a restaurant...? My treat.... We can talk life over....'' She smiled sweetly at both of them.
'That was a sweet notion from Renzo...... How very kind.... hmmm....' She thought when she felt a tug of the hair.
''How much you wanna bet he's protective cause you his little sister Dummie....'' Night rolled his eyes, and Ari blew a peice of hair out of her face. She wanted more than anything to get them together.... Just to eat, and talk. It would bring her day up, considering she won't be getting hired from the last guys ever again.
''That's because you freaked them out with your geniousness!!!'' Night had told her.

O.O.C-

Alone.

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Camille looked up at her with a worried look, though her eyes shining like bright Rubies, she didn't really understand why her brother would mention something M.I.S.T related to her, but it also worried her because she was afraid he would end up being caught up in all this, and how could she bear to lose her brother? Well even though she already has, she just doesn't know..or more doesn't want to remember it.

User ImageUser Image"Brother you shouldn't worry about that~ Come~ Let's go for a walk like we used to~!"

As if she was going to pass on the opportunity of spending some quality time with her brother, even when Eve has been spotted the female guessed the others will be taking care of it and she doesn't really need to help out since there are enough people who'll be looking for her already. Camille tugged on Kai's arm as she tried to make him go on a walk with her, oh how foolish the female was, it was as if she was walking around with blinded eyes most of the time.

Nol let out a light sigh, it was more than usual for the female to sigh, mostly when she didn't accept something or didn't agree, which with them all...was very often. She let her fingers go through her long white hair as she looked at the male

User ImageUser Image "You just pray it will be...and I have to worry about that..we can't lose our healer at a crucial time like this, that's...the only reason"

As she was talking about the fact she's only worried about him because of work related things a light blush swept across the face, the female didn't like admitting to people that she would care about them or worry about them so she'd always try and put it off like she 'has' to do it. She took a deep breath as her face returned to it's pale nature as he listened to the Deputy and to Vlad

User ImageUser Image"Alright, maybe you can use you 'explosive' skill to blow her up."

She teased him, since he often blew something up in the lab, it was more to 'lighten' the mood, or more she tried to joke but knowing the female she wasn't all too good at conversing with fellow..well 'human' people. Her shadow at this part was excited and dancing about as it couldn't wait, Eve meant for it to first meet someone else like his creator, but it also meant for him killing and it's not like this little thing didn't love killing, it was it's one and only instinct.

Guillan slumped his shoulders forward as he watched Renzo and Ari

User ImageUser Image"You guys are absolutely no fun, and Ari what should I do with this stupid and worthless huuuuman money?! Humans are all just not needed...except for Rosa, I don't need anything that came from the hands of humans"

The male somewhat contradicted himself with that, after all his clothes were made by himself...when he used to be human so he did have somethings from 'human' nature you could say, but the fact that they'd both snap at him, he didn't like it...no he hated it, going against the leader? To him the punishment would be death, but then again, he cares about these few so he decides to of course not go through with his punishment, he then pointed at Renzo whilst he started growling like mad.

User ImageUser Image"You! Should definately watch who you're talking to...there's a reason why I'm the leader, if you want to be all lovey dovey..mushy or whatever with her then go away with her no one wants to see it! And don't you EVER kiss Rosa on the cheek again...or I'll rip that mouth of yours off!"

That was the main part he was angry with Renzo about, everyone should know by now how the male wolf gets when he sees someone get close to Rosa or Eve, he will go against it and go on a rampage after all, the only one she is supposed to praise, the only one she's supposed to pet and groom was none other than himself, well...in his world anyway, he then turned to Ari as she asked the two if they'd want to go to a restaurant with them, was she nuts? She must have been, after all, first they'd be spotted straight away, I mean Guillan's ears and tail were noticable, very, and not only that but she wanted HIM to go to a place where HUMANS serve and cook? Well serve would please him since he could laugh at the inferior race, but as if he would ever dare eat something made from one of them.

User ImageUser Image"You can go with your precious Renzo, and as long as you go off and not do your duty I'll carry on working...and I don't need to 'talk life over' You two rely too much on your emotions and not enough on your instincts and what you live to do on now..and that is kill and infect, nothing more"

That was the male's only response to what the female had said to them as he stood there, in his right hand he started spinning his dangerous weapon though using his long and sharp fingernails he uses to cut people open, the object started spinning faster and faster, it was his sign of saying he was bored, but Guillan made sure it didn't slip to hurt those two nor hurt himself as he looked at them two, he was furious with them at that moment in time, but there wasn't a time where he wasn't furious at someone from his team.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image
                      CRUELTY COLLAPSING INTO CRUELTY WITH THIS LIFE LIFE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kai was somewhat surprised as he heard Addam shout down the phone, yup, that was that blonde haired leader that he'd assigned to M.I.S.T. He quickly responded down the phone,
                                              "Sorry but a little preoccupied, everyone should be on the streets patrolling!" He spoke before noticing him getting cut off by Camille as he heard her mention not worrying about that. How could he not worry about that?! His actual sister was involved with that and being as protective as he was about her, he was going to go as he looked to Camille. Staying still and not budging.
                                              "I'm going to go, Camille, I want to go..." He spoke before pulling away from the female and looking down before walking away and then walking back only to try and pull the woman with her. Yup, he didn't want her walking off like this when it was her job, after all, he did care it seeemed.
                                              "And you need to come too, it's your job after all!" He declared, dragging her with one arm whilst he spoke down the phone to Addam as he dragged the female,
                                              "We're on the streets, currently tracking down a certain little b***h who's on the run again. Your chance to shoot her down in her prime." He spoke with a small smirk. Then again, he didn't really want that since it was his sisters body and she was still in there, but he only hoped that Eve wouldn't let Rosa get too hurt. After all, she was that kid's little host and her only chance of survival as he frowned suddenly, still dragging the female behind him with a lot of effort.

It seemed the Deputy had left the two M.I.S.T. members he'd spoken to, Nol and Vlad, and had left to go gather few troops or just other officers to locate the beings whereabouts. Up until he'd spotted Kai and waved to him a bit to attract the males attention then looked and noticed the opera singer was now running down a blind alley out of sight as the deputy simply shouted.
                                              "Get her out of there! There's plenty of escapes for her there so narrow them down so she has no chance!" He shouted in a rough tone as he was waiting for Kai to move it then he was about to go in as he waited by the car he'd parked in order to get out here and tell the others. He leaned on the vehicle expecting company and listened through the radio for any news from those who'd gone down the alleyways after Eve to locate her and trap her.

Eve had made a very narrow escape as she'd now hit a dead end and looked around for any sewage grates as she hummed to herself a tune Rosa had taught her the other day as she bit her lip, ripping her skirt so she could run quicker if she needed to, that is. Her glowing red eyes that showed she was present started to flicker, she was doubting whether to hand herself in or not already as Eve cletched the hem of her skirt out of rage. How could these puny humans ever defeat her? Second of all, how the hell could they corner her?! How was this even possible?! To calm her down...she simply started to sing. Yup...she just sung a song, the same one Rosa taught her. It was the same tune she was humming before but this time with lyrics instead. It seemed she was trying to attract the officers to herself, one by one in order to get herself an escape route as she sung and summoned her scythe at hand. She desperate needed it now as it could only be summoned by her and her alone. The blue staff and blade with matching roses, it was eautiful to the 'parasite' as she was now named. But Eve carried on singing, it was just the voice of a child.

"Sleep, sleep, My sweet child.
                                              You're such a good girl. Now it's time to sleep.
                                              Lets put away your bells and balls, balloons and drums.
                                              And I'll tell you a story..."

After that fourth line had finished, she heard the voice of an officer walking in her direction. This is exactly as she planned as she quickly held her scythe up high and sliced him, giving a clean excecution. Crimson liquid dyed her dress already as a small smile was on her face. One down, pleanty more to go. This was pretty much like hide and seek as she wandered to try and escape with little harm done to her as possible and with little help. This was going to go well as she continued to sing that little chant.

o.o.c. Link to the song she's singing is here. Just in case anyone was wondering = w =

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Vlad shacked his head and smiled at Nol, and then his ears perked up, listening to a faint song coming in the direction Kai went off to...or maybe a maybe off a little to the right. He unstrapped the long-necked hammer that was strapped on his back, and with one click on the neck it separated into dual blades. "Be on your toes, Nol." he said in a calm, yet serious voice. Vlad, then ran down the street, trying to pin-point the location of the lovely eerie song. 'Gdepesnya, zvenyashchaya na ?' he thought, still being aware of his surroundings

Renzo sighed softly, he knew Guillan was right about going into a human restaurant. He couldn't possibly go there with people noticing his pointy ears and his tail. "Being a leader..." he mumbled a few curse words under his breath. Feeling these emotions like anger are what some us feel human, hell it even makes someone like Guillan a human, by just focusing his anger to something or his jealousy when ever Renzo kissed Rosa on the cheek or so that what Renzo thought, but he could never fully act against Guillan. He never had the guts to anyways. Renzo's bandaged face looked out into the street, seeing a few humans at the end of the street, he looked at his own gloved hand, and cluched it into a tight fist. "He's right...we have a job to do...we can't just relax and sit around, making idle chatter, Ari." he said now in a sad tone. "We're too different, and both sides wants to kill each other." he added, as his devil-like tail swayed around slowly. "But...one thing that he is wrong about is that...we are all still somewhat human cause these emotions we feel." he said, placing a hand on his chest. "I still feel guilt whenever I kill someone." he added, grabbing a nearby person and smashed the human's body into the wall and ripped it's head apart in two. ]"Ho paura che ogni giorno." he said turning to Ari.

Vlad's theme
Renzo's theme

Translation:
Gdepesnya, zvenyashchaya na ? - Where is the song coming from?
Ho paura che ogni giorno - I dread it everyday.

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

From No One.

Ari flinched at what renzo and Gullian did.
''We may be built this way.... But.... is it really there fault....?'' she pointed to a little child arcross the street.
''we don't have to kill.... It's in our blood yes.... but..... Why can't we just restrain our selfs..... it seems Rosa and eve do very well...'' She covered her mouth knowing the fact she said Rosa, Gullian was going to completely destroy her. her eyes went wide and she stepped back, her stare flickered back and forth from the street, Gullian and Renzo. She honestly never means to make hm anger.
''Gullian please don't be mad....'' She could feel Night in the back around getting angry.
[]i''if he touches you... I will end him...'' Night was furious, but Ari couldn't do anyhting but whisper,
''Night.... Your only in my head....'' She didn't like the others knowing about her disorder she liked to call it. Schizophrenia. The thing that makes you hear things and or see them? yeah.... Lovely thing she was born with. She hated it and loved it.
''What the hell does that mean you twit!!!???" Night screamed. Ari glaced to see Night next to her angry as sin.
''That means your not real....'' She spoke softer trying to keep away anyone that could hear.... hopefully no one could. Barely anybody knew she had him... Only Rosa. Night may only be in her head, but he is an amazing watchful eye. She looked at Renzo who obviously heard everything she just said to Night.
''Just.... uhhh...." she couldn't think of anything to say. She removed her hands and bowed to Gullian.''I apoligize....'' She spoke shakely. When she stepped back, her hand brushed a little kid. She turned to see the kid bouncing and than he screamed in agony. Her stare was watchful as the mother couldn't understand what was happening. his own bones mutilating.... Breaking threw his skin... Ripping threw his body, until the scream stopped and the mother ran completely horrified.
''I hate that it only happens to children with me... their so innocent.... not wanting to harm even the smallest of creature's....'' She spoke to renzo and Gullian even though she was still focused on the boy.

Addam scoffed.
''So that's were you ran off to ehh!!!???"' He sighed slipping his glasses on.
''i have 16 regularly dressed M.I.S.T. agents..... I'm heading out.'' He pointed for them to go. Each nodded and began on their way. Addam grunted at the new agents. 'Not gonna survive this.... Ke.....' He realized he was still on the phone.
''Uh..... You and others meet me at this tiny doughnut shop.... Before i burn some disgusting creatures.... i want their glazed doughnuts.... The recipe is simply amazing.'' He hung up, slipped the phone into his pocket and whistled. A black SUV whipped around the corner and he hopped in quickly.
''The doughnut shop.... And if your not there in a matter of ten minutes..... I will burn you to a crisp.'' He had a bit of a headache, but was completely excited for the hunt. He smiled evilly as the car started to drive.

Alone.

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Renzo saw the mother run, he easily grabbed her by the shoulder and slammed his fist into her cheek. The mother fell back on the ground, and Renz went on top of her, and rosed his fist into the air and smashed his fist into her face, shattering bones and the woman's brain. She was dead, as he nodded in confirmation of the fact that she is dead. He stood up and walked over to Ari. "Il tuo segreto è al sicuro con me, io non lo dirò a nessuno." he said softly to her and smiled. He felt somewhat disgusted that Ari would apologize to Guillan, but she had nothing to apologize for, he was the one that grabbed her envelope and spoke badly to her. This reason made him feel anger yet again. Renzo looked at Guillan for a moment then to Ari, only to shack his head, as he grabbed a nearby human that was fleeing the gore-ful killing place. He ripped both of the human male's arms out of their sockets, then threw them aside, and he kicked the man on his knees, and straightened his back. Renzo, forcefully ripped the human's spin and then cut the human's head off with the spin bone.

Vlad's theme
Renzo's theme

Translation:

Il tuo segreto è al sicuro con me, io non lo dirò a nessuno. - Your secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone.

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
From No One.

Ari shot a glance at Renzo.
''It would be very pleasant if no one found out about.... My disorder.'' She stated firmly looking at the blood that stained the streets red. She could hear sirens coming their way, She lokoed up and sniffed the air as if trying to find something.
''We might want to get moving...... The human's police are coming...." She sighed turning towars Night. He nodded at her and she stared. Soon Night rolled his eyes and began towards her slowly and surely.

(O.O.C-
I spaced out just a bi..... ehehehe

Alone.

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image
Out Of Causes: *giggle* Annnnd here is my late arrival! Been SUPER busy the last few days so. . . Sor-ree~! And, it's a bit short 'cause I was rushing so. . . yeah. ^^"

There aren't any
memories that I really
wish for or hold on to.

User Image

A giggle sounded from the dark shadows of an alleyway. A darker shadows fluttered across the lighter ones of the alley. A silhouette of a figure flashed past the alley before slowly coming back. "I see you!" he yelled, coming where the light shone on his face. Ah, yes. It was one of Eve's 'children,' Momiji. he grinned and giggled. "Bad hiding, Momo! Now, it's my turn!" The shadows giggled and the darkest one wavered. It seemed almost like a person, and it wandered up to Momiji's shadow. It took his hand. Suddenly, Momo was holding his hand, not as a shadow. "Why should I let you? You never touched me!" she laughed, pulling her hand away. It was Momiji's turn to laugh before he darted away. Momo merely giggled before scaling a side of a house as a shadow. She shut her eyes. "60. . . 59. . . 58. . . 57. . ." she counted. Her eyes snapped open at number 40. "ONE! Here I come!" She giggled and jumped / slid down onto the ground. Searching, Momo stole an apple while she looked everywhere.

Esther slowly wandered the sidewalks of the somewhat clean, technological city she lived in. She kept her eyes down and refused to glance up to see where she was going, even after running into a few people. She had no music playing on her headphones, but the young woman loved the muffled sound that the headphones produced when they were on and turned off. A gust of wind blew her scarf loose, but Esther quickly grabbed it before it could fly away. Wrapping it tighter, she moved on. A few minutes later, Esther glanced up, sensing something not exactly right. She stopped, watching a young boy kill a mother without batting an eye. She froze, not able to look away. 'Was that what I looked like when Mama and Papa died?' she asked herself, not bothering to answer the question. She was about to turn away, but then he grabbed another man and just. . . killed him. Again with the deaths. Esther sighed, shoved her hands in her pockets, and turned away. There was no need to help them. They were already dead, after all.

User Image

Always a pair, forever a pair.
Momiji and I are like peas in a pod.
We are,
As a pair,
Like a single person. . .
But, why is it wexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sometimes -- no, always --xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Say we're sadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Say we're lonely?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image  

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
From No One.

Ari felt a shock of ice run threw her body. She looked at Night who was completely stunned and staring across the street.
''A...Ari.... Run... Know.'' His voice was a bit unusual. When she looked she saw..
''Addam.....'' A blonde man walked out of the Black Suv flicked his bud and walked into the coffee shop. She turned and grabbed Renzo's sleeve.
''We have to leave KNOW!!!" she put all feeling into the last of her tone. She glanced behind her to see.
''Their everywhere..... Renzo.... What do we do...?'' She definitely didn't want to ask Gullian. he would just start ripping people apart, and she didn't want to draw more attention to herself than there already was.

Addam looked out the window at the coffee shop and stepped out. He stretched and walked in, pushing anyone in his way. he could hear others complain, and yell.
he snorted and rolled his eyes at them all.
'If only.....' When he reached the corner, the little old man already has his coffee and bagel ready.
''Ahhh~! Mr. Addam... here you are... Have a lovely day Sir.'' Addam nodded grabbed his idems and walked out slowly and surely taking a gulp.

(O.O.C-
HEYYY~~~! I made this new story.... You guys should check it out.... ^w^....)

Alone.

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Yume no Shirube

Holo Sora Kurono

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 am
User Image

User Image

Eve was still humming that tune, no longer singing it. She remembered so much of the lyrics but was forgetting them slowly as she then stopped in the middle of an alleyway. Looking around with a blank expression, it was as though she'd forgotten she was on the run.

Kai, on the otherhand, had dragged Camille over to his deputy as he heard Addam hang up and talk about meeting him in the coffee shop. A grumble errupted from the males lips as he looked to the other male,
                                              "Watch her, will ya? And keep an eye out on that b***h, Eve." He spoke in a harsh tone as he turned away to head in the direction of the doughnut shop.
                                              "B-B-But!" He could say no more, Kai had left as the male sighed and looked towards the scene, the different alleyway openings, looking for where the blue dressed maiden would pop out from.

As he walked off from the little scene, he headed in the direction of the coffee shop, he wanted to somewhat hit Addam in the head, but he knew that if he did that then he'd probably get shouted at by the boss as he walked with a grumbled. He needed a cigarette...and badly. Grumbling some more out of pure anger, he shoved his hands in his pockets before looking into the coffee shop and noticed the blonde haired male walking out as he stood there with a disgruntled expression,
                                              "What in Hhells name do you think you're doing? Coming here and calling me here when she's on the loose killing half of my men?" He questioned the male, his eyes practically shooting daggers at the male. He wasn't in the mood, he'd just left his own deputy to handle a mess that not even himself could sort out. It just annoyed him.

Eve, on the otherhand, had stopped staring into space and started to sing again, a group had run into her this time. 4 officers, three had turned to run as one stayed to shoot at her. She blankly stared at the men running though and started to use her mitochondrial powers of communication. Eve was talking to the parasites inside them as the mitochondria in the running men started to combust and simply caused the three to burst into flames as she was singing still. The man who stood there alone, he shook, he was scared. That was what it looked like to Eve as her flickering red eyes stared at the man who started to pull the trigger. Once, twice. Bullets flew at the female, one hit and one missed completely, the sound of the bullets being shot resounded and echoed as the female reached to her side, it's grazed her as she then looked back at the male with a blank expression. Her singing stopped as she raised her scythe as in to kill him and gave another excecution. She decided to stay though as she watched the three who tried to run away, scream as they burned. This was the bloodthirsty and slightly pissed off side of Eve.

o.o.c. Aaand~ We're back people c:

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Camille watched as she was left behind by her brother, left behind, why did it feel so familiar to her? It was as if it wasn't the first time and something pained her inside, she looked over at the Deputy with a confused look, that of a child more or less if given the time to really look at, the female turned back to the direction she saw the male head off to last

User ImageUser Image"I'm going....for a walk...."

The female announced to the Deputy as she started walking the same direction, was she going to sit still? Of course not! He could be in trouble! What if Eve would be near her brother and try and kill him?! No she couldn't just stand by and do nothing, after all she did still have a job in M.I.S.T and she wasn't going to let others interfere.

The female watched as Vlad had run off, was he going to leave a lady all alone in the streets with danger running around? My oh my, what a rude man he was. Nol laughed a little to herself as she already had her little parasite find out where the female known as Eve was hiding, she soon followed her dark companion to see the female standing before her, well with her back towards the female since she approached her from behind, you could say a 'sneak attack' but actually it was quite the opposite, the female wouldn't attack unless she was attacked first, and to be honest she was very fascinated by Eve and her work of 'children' since she sees much in common between the two.

User ImageUser Image "So, you're the creator of these 'children', ah my dear, I see we have much in common, it's nice to finally be able to see you...in person might I say and I must praise you, those children of yours are quite skilled and not many if even one at all can do such a thing, I'm happy to finally meet someone of my own standards and powers"

The female spoke in a very lady-like tone as D.R had hid in the darkness, a small smile was upon Nol's delicate and pale face as she waited for her response even though she was meant to kill her, Nol finds it no fun to attack without being able to class it as defense, after all, she was a lady.

Guillan stared at the two, he did care about them deeply, like he did the other teammates, however...he had quite a funny way of showing it, he listened to their conversation as he heard what Ari had to say, she wasn't going to ask him? was she afraid or just stupid? Or maybe even both! Well Guillan wasn't going to prance about forever as he growled lightly

User ImageUser Image"You guys are no fun...well...who cares as the Leader I have to make my teammates feel safe once in a while"

He spoke in a rather calm voice, still the whole craziness and everything, but his loud psycho voice had dimmed down, he grabbed Renzo's arm with one of his hands and with the other Ari's arm as he took off into an unknown dark direction, it was because they were in more of an abandoned alleyway, could say without the chance of being able to see light due to buildings that had crashed around it. The male had run off with the other two as he was leading the way, being able to distinctively tell what was in front of them and what ways to go through his...nose? Well that and his sensitive ears, he carried on going for a while until he knew they were 'safe' with no humans around, they had already exited the alleyway and were in some old destroyed street, he let go of their arms as he walked forward and started stretching his arms letting out a yawn.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

User Image

The Deputy looked towards Camille and heard her announcement. There was nothing he could do it seemed as he let her be. He didn't really like to be infatuated with anyone in M.I.S.T. He just found them problematic... wow...that's harsh.

Eve, on the otherhand, turned around to face the odd eyed woman, she raised an eyebrow, just like a confused child. Well, that's because of Eve being a child still technically...mantally anyway. The brunette simply stared at her,
                                              'Stop staring at her! It's rude!'
                                              'B-But, her eyesare odd! Makes me want to poke them~'
                                              '...Do that and I'll disown you...completely'
                                              That has to be one of the best conversations them two have ever had between each other. But Eve just continued to stare before realising that she had said she was happy to meet someone like her. Were they really alike, the made the girl ponder as she spoke...eventually.
                                              "Alike in what ways? Do you mean to say that you have children too?" She questioned, now somewhat confused as she gave a small smile. Just like a curious child as she spoke one last time,
                                              "I mainly created those children for Rosa's sake...just for Rosa so she wouldn't be lonely." She spoke, looking down at her stomach as her hand rested there, just on her stomach as she smiled. Yup...some people would think that was wierd but she did do it for Rosa, she knew everything about the host. Everything.

o.o.c. Short...ish . 3 .

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The female observed the lady, beauty radiated from her, though she remembered her mother for some reason as a light frown appeared on the lady's face..only for a split second though as she regained her lady-like posture and face, she watched as the female before her stood quiet for quite some time, odd isn't it? Well as long as she still got an answer, and she did, for Rosa huh? It made her smile a little more.

User ImageUser Image "So, the reason is Loneliness I guess, my fellow maiden, we do indeed have quite some similarities then. I do have my own little 'children' one could say, though of course different from yours, I never really thought that there'd be someone with the power to create....My children were mostly born out of my own loneliness after losing someone precious to me, but others I just kind of felt sorry for their useless and lifeless body and soul prancing around, so I gave them a new life and a new body. Ah, where are my manners? I am Nol, owner of the Toy Store, it's a pleasure to meet you, Eve I assume I'm talking to right now."

The female bowed towards the other female showing the highest respect you'd see only maidens giving to each other really, you could say she was somewhat 'betraying' the other members for being so fascinated by the work of the enemy and seeing on real reason to actually kill the enemy, but for her it didn't matter, she was finally face-to-face with someone who knew her, she figured she'd understand her a lot better than the others anyway so..it made her feel...a little fuzzy inside.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items