x-men rp for Anubis and Sinner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 pm
That would have been the end of it, Mortimer walked a few steps behind Wanda and Kurt would have jest telaported out of town, But it seems that nothing was never that easy. Or more that Jean decided to open her mouth. "I told you he could never change" The comment was ment for only Scott to hear. But though kurts hearing wasent as good as logans was it was still good. He knew exactly what she was talking about to, and the way Mortimer tenced for a moment so did he.
"Vell you didnt help at all Jean" he said, He had grown tired of how she acted to anyone that did bad things before they found the instatue, He hag gatten lucky and had a loving family that didnt try to kill him over his looks. He knew that that was not the case with everyone. "I cant blame him for going back, ITs do vhat ever you can to live, and I know that you Threatened Mort more than once vhile he vas one of us" he had sean and heard sevral times of Jean sudley trying to chase the amphien mutent away.

Gambit looked over at Rouge, not really thinking that it would be a good idea but she did have a point in they needed to leave soon "Sure thing Shir" he said. He would have to see if he could find someting that could help her, Mostly because he needed her alive and that would give him a rich pay day.
But she still needed to convince her to join the thives guild, and that couldent happen if she was sick like this "Try eatin and well leave in the mornin shir"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 pm
Wanda tensed suddnely and for a moemnt her face was unreadable. But than she turned to look at the telopath red head. "You ahve somehtign you want to say to my face? X-Men?" She threw the last part out mainly as an insult. She didn't need someone who didnt' even know her or her motives making suggestive notions.
Jean fixed Wanda with a glare of equal coldness.
"Oh I forgot your kind tend to leave everything int he private secture. Can't fight up frotn to save your lives my mistake." Wanda didn't give Jean a chance to repsond but her anger was more than evident if her clentched fist was any indication with the glowing aura around her hands. "Taod," She didn't even galnce at the other when she spoke. "your free to go do what you wnat for the rest of the evening if my borthter gives you ANY trouble you send him to me."

"We can't leave now?" She asked forcing herself to sit up and trying to focus ont he TV or anythign at all. "I dont' usually get sick when obsorbing some of yoru powers .. unless you were drinkign and didn't tell me about it." She doubted Gambits powers played any sort of degree into her illness at this time but it was the last thing out of the ordinary she coudl recall doign recenlty.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm
"Dont gata tell me twice" Mortimer mumbled, Better to be away from Wanda when she was mad then around her. And this ment he most likely wouldent be going back to the Brotherhood mation. He would be going to hide out at Dazzlers for a while till he was sure it was safe to go back and not risk getting toasted by one of Wandas hex bolts.
Jean narrowed her eyes a little at Wanda "Atleast i dont use my...apperince to trick men into joining our side" She said coldly. wording it nicely but full on meaning the underlinging that she saw Wanda as nothing as some cheap whore for the brotherhood.
"She dosent do that. " Kurt all but snapped at Jean, He knew that Wanda would go recuting a lot but he knew that she didnt trick anyone into joining the Brotherhood and he could not belive that someone as smart as Jean would even think that "She knows how to keep them calm, and gane trust. she dosent trick them"

"Wish I could chir, but it would only make it worse" Gambit said. "Wouldent suprise me, Before when i couldent control my powers they would make me sick" He had gatten that taken care of though now and though some my question why he did he anyone who went threw the pain would understand. "Got terrabul headakes that would last for weeks, cpuldent touch anything ot it would blow up in my face. But luckly Gambit found someone that did a little operation, was able to get control of my powers after that."
But still Rouge never got that operation so she could still suffer from the side effects

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 pm
"I feel like my insdies are burning." Rogue groaned out in pain as she thaught she was sick for a whoel verity of reaosns. She told herself again and again it had to be the fever she wa sunder but fevers didn't make you feel like your whole body was burnignform the inside out at least not at this level. It was so loud! She coudl hear htem all! She clutched her head suddnely as a wave of static nelary tore her er durms apart. "Their .. coming they know..." She gasped out hodlign her head. she hadn't touched a telopaht in .. how long? Hwo coudl she be drawing up a power form a mutant she had no contact with? Gambit was the only mutant in resent months or even years she had touched ot absord. "I cna hear all of them!" She nelary was on the verge of cyrign it hurt so much. "Their thaughts are like knives rippign my midn!"

"Insults are a common sighn of jealosuy. Which doens't look very good on you Grey green doens't mathc well with you." Wanda threw back while trying to keep her temper from exploding. Some mebers of the Brothhodd at first belived similar notions but quickly leanred otherwise. Jean didn't know her and that was fine by Wanda's standards. "It looks more liek your scared aht mutatns dont want to roll over for huamns anymore. Your team was always the weak link that made everythign worse .. so maybe you should take the other's example and fade into nothing?"

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 am
Few things worried Gambit, But right now Rouge was needed alive so hearing that she could hear people made him worry jest a little. It could be syphen thing, everyone she touched was still inthere and fighting to come out, or her powers were evalving. Eather way he wasent sure how to help, he wasent a telapath so its not like he could jest poke into her head and take a look. There was one person he thought of that could help her "Look Cher, I dont know if this is jest a side effect of your power or if its evealving. but back in the day I couldent control mine ether...I could take ya to someone who can help you" he said "Once he did a little operation on me I got full control of my powers and all the head akes and moments oh blind rage left for good" Of corse this all depended on if she would agree once she hurd the name of who it was.

"We do not jest roll over, we acctuly try to help by giving mutants a save place to go not turn them into terrorests" Jean threw back, though still she wasent making much of a case, since the Profissor...well things were much more diffacult.
Kurt could see that there was going to be a fight if he didnt step in and besides he had had enough of Jean anyway. "Vell then Jean If it vas such a safe place then vhy did you treat mutants that vanted to get avay from the brotherhood so baddly" he asked, He had seen it first hand, It didnt happen a lot but it had happened, Rouge after all at one time was Brotherhood, and it took Jean a long time to get over that fact.
"Scott, bobby Kitty, this is nothing agest any of you...but Vith how jean is acting I dont think i could ever come back even if i vanted to." He said with a little glare to jean. She had insulted Wanda without even getting to know her and jest assumed the worst, and she insulted him by thinking that he would ever tread a woman like she was there for a one night stand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 am
The voices were to much! They were ripping her head apart! She coudl feel all of them and hear them understand them! It was to much! "Their here!"She gasped tu between the massive stabs of paina nd vivid images that weren't her's. It was like seeing threw their eyes and in their minds all at once but it was so many perspectives she couldn't even coherently tell one form the other. "Need to leave. Now!" But she coudlnt' even move ever muscle in her was strained andburnign like she just ran a marathon and her heat was beasting so fast .. she feared she was going to die.
The MRD were already checkign rooms. "There's ten." She said suddnely vocie unstrained and not gasping in pain. "Ten searching and ten more on the perimiter. Fithteen in all they're looking for us." She coudl tell if the lapse had passed or if she was sudenly able to make sense of the barrage. Ethier way she coudl .. think ... somewhat.

Wanda's temper was flaring, if the glwoing energy around her fist and occasionl burst around her was any indication. 'She's not worht it.' She tried telling herself. "We're done here than. X-Men aren't worht it anymore." She said coldy, like her Father indentically infact. "As always Kurt there is a place open for you in the Brotherhood if you wish it." She said turning on her heel, the red head was firey tempered women who was so mixed up in her own feelings Wanda doubted the women even knew her own motvations and opinions anymore.

Dazzler, against her better judgment, had bolted out of her apartment, fully clothed thank you. She knew where the fight had taken place. She was only a block from her apparnement when she stopped and asked herself what the hell was she doing. 'I'm not one of them ******** them!' She thaught bitterly hell she finally, FINALLY had something of a nromal life, the closest in years! It was the greatest job or place to live, nothign beat the mansion, but she didn't have life and death fights or have to save the world. She was a close to normal as a mutant coudl get in this ******** I got work in eight hours .."She muttered standing on the corner thinking. It was getting colder and she hadn't braught her jacket ethier, dumb of her. She looked down the street that would take her to her old teammates and she glared. 'Last time I had a dream and a life you lot ruined it andme.' She thaught bittterly. "So ******** you."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:43 pm
Gambit wasent sure how to move her, if they didnt have time they needed to go now before they got to there room. "**** it" he cursed and took the blanket and wrapped up the smaller girl before picking her up. This way atleast it wouldnt have accdent skin contact. HE picked her up and went to the door and kicked it open. He looked around, the MRD must be on the other side of the building right now. better for them The car was right infrount of the room luckly and he walked to it opening the door he put Rouge in the seat before he went over to the driver side and got in.
They wouldent be able to go threw the frount gate they would be found. So going over the side walk to the street there in the back would be what they needed to do. "Hold on Sher things are going to get a little bumpy " he said as he backed out and turned the car around. He floord it being able to go over the curb and to the street.

This was still heard for Kurt, after all the X-men had done a lot of things for him, but now he didnt think that he could go back. "Its nothing personal...I jest cant be an X-men now" he said looking back to Wanda, it was going to get colder soon and he knew he would have a better chance with a roof over his head. He telaported next to her and sighed "I dont agree vith everything the brotherhood dose...But I dont think i vill be avle to last long in the vinter vare iv been staying." He had been thinking about this for a long time now and though there were some members of the Brotherhood he didnt like there were some he knew and liked as well. He knew that deep down they really do jest want to help mutants as well. "I vill go vith you...but if im asked to hurt anyone who is innocent I vill refuse" He wanted her to know that he dose have limets and he wouldent go threw them.

"Well I would like to love but isent it a bit cold out here" Mortimer said from behind Dazzler, YEs Wanda told him to go back to the mantion but there was one thing that kept him away, that thing happened to be Piatro. So he figured he could come get a drink and viset for a bit.
"Let me guess, old habbets bloody heard to break right" He knew the feeling, He didnt feel the same about the Brotherhood as he once did since being with the X-men for some time. ITs not that he didnt belive in what the Brotherhood were doing, jest that some of the mutents part of it he knew went there to help mutants and wanted power more than anything.
Also given the fact the he was never really treated well over there jest because he didnt have the powers some of the others did and they all thought he was usless. One couldent blame him for thinking the place ware he acctuly got some friends and usefull training was better. There was jest no ware for him to go right now, He wouldent go back as long as Jean was there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:52 pm
Rogue made no ocmplaints when Gambit had to carry and lighlty toss her into the car, not like she coudl wlak well on her own anyway. The benifit of being in such an isolated spot was that you didn't have to worry all that much about hitting another car. "Their annoyingly persistent." She muttered. "As bad as you I think, though I prefer you." Holding her head in one hand while leaning against the window. "Should have blown up their truck." She muttered out while beginning to lighlty message her pounding head. She coudl still hear them in her head but it was less intense, and seemed ot lessen the furhter away they got.
Her stomach felt like it was swimming in circles but she didn't feel like she needed to vomit, yet anyway. "If I open the door while your driving I need to vomit. I'm not jumping. Anymore."

"Wouldn't think of it." Wanda responded to Kurt's terms. "Magneto will want to know best let him know sooner rather than later." She didn't spare the X-Men another look, as if they deserved it anyway. Also it was getting coldand she wanted to be home where it was warm and confrotnable. "Let's go home Kurt." She said simply as she walked off.

"Not in the mood." Dazzler grumbled while glareing down the street sitll but not facing Toad. He was riht old habbit were hard to break, this one seemed ot be engraved in her now. Glaring for a few more seconds than turning to face Toad. "Alittle ocld for you tongiht isn't it Green Bean?" She asked tyring to get some normacy back, her angery mood wans't helping. "Besdies if I wanted a tossle I'd wait til we were inside before anything happend, duh." Hell Toad - Mort- was about the only persoan from the old days she saw anymore, even though they had been both allies and enimies.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:32 pm
Well Gambit didnt want her to throw up all over the car, even if it wasent exactly his car to start with. "Jest say the word Shar and ill stop so you can vomit" HE said since he didnt want the car to be moving while she was in there with the door open "and we got a free blanket for you shar" He was sure that the hotel wouldent miss that one but and if they had to stay in the car again like they sometimes do it was something else they could use to keep the chill away. Or more Rouge can use he was fine with his coat. He wanted to get out of this state now though, the faster they went the further they will get from the MRD hunting them.
"You feeln any better now that were gettin away from them" He asked. This could be useful if this kept happing, it would give them a head start and what not. After a while he would see if she wanted to eat something. Most likely when they would need to stop for gas what wouldent be in a while since there was a full tank right now. So he can get her something in a few hours.

Kurt walked with Wanda, knowing that he couldent look back. if he did he would lose his resalve to go threw with this and he didnt need that right now. "Great....you sure he vont kill me" he asked Wanda, not that he thought Magneto would because he was an X-men at one time he knew that the Profisser and Magneto were good friends despite there deffernices "I mean He seems like that kind that vould kill anyone that his daughter brings home" He joked, though he would be the same way if he had a daughter he saposed.

"Theres something called Piatro back at the mantion so freezing seems like a better opption at the moment" Mortimer said. Well to him it would seem like a better way "Iv been in colder, Its gets bloody freezing in London during the winter...and iv been on the streets there at that time" So this he could live threw if he jest was carfule.
He rolled his eyes under his hood with a smirk "Well jest to let you know i dont turn into a hansom prince after a snog" He jest jokeing back with her. He knew that he would never get so lucky, well not with a girl anyway, He was shocked to find that some girls had a crush on him when he was with the X-men, he never saw way any would but it was kind of nice at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm
Next Day

Rogue slowly opened her eyes still feeling the light rumble of the car. She wasn't sure how long she had slept except it had been dark at one poitn and now it was light. "We're yu driving all night?" She asked looking over and seeing Gambit still awake and driving, part of her wondered if he slept hwile driving. She didnt' reconize the area they were in nor could she tell where they were ehtier. Rubbing her eys she blinked the sleep away whle stretching in what little space she had.
"You know I can drive if you want a break." she offered, she wasn't the best driver but she was a a blessing compared to Kitty. That poor girl couldnt drive to save her own life. "Please tell me we're not in a hick state cause the radios off."

Wanda wasn't sure what she had been expecting bringing Kurt home, her light blush meant nothing! But Magneto was oddly alright wiht the whole situaiton, well outwardly anyway. He had instructed Wanda to be Kurt's guide and mentor int he Brotherhood, of which both were relived. She also hoped she wans't waking him etheir this early int he morning. "Kurt? You awake?" She asked lighlty knocking on his room door, her typcial red outfit gone for the day sense it was geting colder. A warm black jacket and boots were confrontble enough.
She also realzied .. Taod hadnt' come back last night ehtier. Wanda decdied to not wonder where he went on is off hours, that was his buisness.

Dazzler opened her eyes hearing the tradmark city sounds. Horns and yelling along with traffic. "Eh, ******** sunlight.." She muttered into her pillow while pulling herself out of bed reverse. Her head was the last to leave and get up as she sluggishly went into her 'living room'. "******** it all your awake?" She asked seeing Taod fully awake. For her own apperance her hair was uttelry mismatched and her baggy night clothes hug losely. "I'd offer you coffee but you already got some." She noted the cup next to him while he was wathcing TV. "Please tell me somehting exploded ... I need the adrenaline." She muttered whiel poruing herslef a cup.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Gambit knew that he could have pulled over and rested, but this wasent the first time he would have to stay up driving and it wouldent be the last. Given what Rouge had been threw the previous day he felt that letting her rest was the best thing to do. He looked over for a secent when he heard her speek though. "Well the further we are away from the MRD the less likely they are to find us" he said with a smirk. "But i didnt jest drive all night shar, most of the night but i did stoop to gas up about an hour ago" he said.
He pushed a wight paper bag that was sitting in the middle tords her "Theres a doughnut in there if ya thing you can eat Sher" He knew that by now she must be hungry and it was something. "And unforchently we are going threw a hick airea. nothin but contry on the radeo" Though the wide open space was nice for the time being. "YOu need to streach your legs Sher" he asked, there was no one around and getting out and moving around a little should be good for them.

Kurt nearly forgot how nice it was to sleep in a real bed. for once he didnt wake up cold and stiff, Though he did think that Magneto was going to impale him right away when he got there, once everything was exolaned he seemed understanding. Well for Magneto anyway, There was no way he would harm cavelins that did nothing to him. thats jest how he was brought up.
His tail twitched when he heard a knock on the door and then hurd Wanda, HE was dressed in a long sleeves shirt and jeans, It was nice to be able to ware normal cloths again. Though it was cold his fur kept him warm for now so he was able to ware things like this. He telaported out behind Wanda "Ja Im up" he said switching his tail behind him a little. "So im guessing the grand tour is today Ja"

"Depends on what kind of explotion you want Daz," Mortimer said really more flipping threw "Theres a 7 car pile up on some free way, Or something about a bomb" He offered though he knew that neather of them really ment it. "Im an early riser. ya get used to it." He took cup and took a sip from it.
"There some left if you want it. Though I dont know how many more times i can fix the bloody thing" it seemed that her coffee machien broke every week. It might jest be better to go out and get a new one. "So how bout a little bet Daz, on weather or not the elf fallowed wanda back and will be stayin there now" he asked. He could guess that it was a high chance that there Kurt would be there. Wanda was good at that, bringing mutants in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:41 am
"Thanks." Rodgue said looking in the bag, well hopeuflly her stomache wouldn't throw it up again. "Legs are fine, spent tow weeks in the back of a truck once when I was travelign alone." Though at the time she didn't have a proper seat or anything so the ride had been hard, cold and downright unpleasent. "Head still feels weird, like the morning after Madigra." The doughnut at least tasted good. Wide open grass with cows everywhere ... yeah this was defenietly country alrgiht. There were delapidated buildings strewn across the landscape, some were so bad they no longer had a roof.
'My head is still killing me and I can still hear whispers of other people's minds .... Had Gambit in my head more times than I want to count to where I cna't even tell if it's whatever last was or just how my powers are.' She nibbled on the doughnut while trying to just ingnore the very subtle inaudible whispers she was getting from Gambit. She coudn't make them out though.

"Uh yes. Magneto feels it's better you have the tour as early as possilbe." Wanda explained after somewhat jumping, and resisting a hex bolt out of reflex. "The Brotherhood's not so different from your old mansion but also quit different. I'll show you where the kithcen, meeting room, training grounds and the like are just to help you settle in. Also not to many of the more .. obvnoxious members are awake so very little choas is liekly to happen." Peitro was passed out in his room, from whatever exersions the night before she did not know nor did she want to.
"Sense you've only ever faught us on the battlefield I think you'll find out living situation to be very different, perhapes even what the X=Men had maybe. Basically everyone does as they wish but fallows ground rules that are set for a reason. Magneto is very keen on them. No high level use of powers unless for traiing, but we're allowed to openly use them." Wanda explained. Most of the Brotherhood never understood that rule they could use their powers but than they coudn't, Magneto just didn't want blown fights to break out. "Your free to move about the grounds and manor as you see fit just know some places are off limits for a reason, Father also wanted me to inform you that the top floor is currnelty off limits to everyone."
The manor was quit this time of morning which made the tour all the more easy. "And Kurt, desptie what you and the X-Men think of us we do not acutlaly condom civilian casualties. But we understand it does happen but we do not go out of our way to kill them." The X-Men had this image of them as being murders and terrorists, that wasn't true they were simply willing to do what must be done.

"Frankly I coudl care less if Blue Boy fallows the Witch home, hell he might acutallly get to have some fun if that's the case." Dazzler glared at her coffee maker thinkign it was time to blow it up and get a new one, next pay check. "Frankly I didn't expect you to stay the night .. you normally run off like someone lit you on fire. And sense I don't do that to you anymore I"m almost offended." Alright in the past yes, she had blinded, burned and even set aflame more than a few people. They deserved it.
Sitting down ungracfully on the coutch next to him she looked at the Tv, yep gient pile up nothing new. "Life's boring as ********." She muttered into her cup.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:26 pm
"One of my favret days of the year Chir" Gambit and Madigra had a good history togather, he didnt think that he even been to one that he didnt like, and the hangover the next day ment that you had fun the right way.
"Thers a chance, that your powers are evalving Chir, so thers a good chance that we need to get you back to New York" though the thifes guild was still his gole he couldent have an unstable mutant like Rogue running around. And though the X-men may not be any more he was fairly sure that there was others that could help. "Thats the safe opption though if ya wana go for that" There was always others that he could take her to, Though part of him didnt want to he had to remind himself that he couldent get attached. Though that was proving heard to do he was able to do it so far, this was jest bussness.

Kurt nodded in understanding "So in short no using powers to hurt anyone outside of training spars Ja" It was kind of the same with the X-men, They had the danger room though and he didnt know if this had one or not. He liked being able to have this time though with Wanda, they got alone well enough and though this was going to be deffernt he would jest get use to it.
"The lay out is deffernt, though i guess no one vants two mantions to be exactly the same" He knew that he wouldent But it still wasent bad it would jest need to take some getting used to on his part. "So not going to the top floor, got it" he did wonder what was going in but he would be respectful. Even though he was still weary of most everyone there he was a guest and he didnt want to step on anyones toes and make them upset. Better to stay back and time himself rather than get in a fight.
He looked over at Wanda and smiled softly "Ja I know that you dont do that, and that most of you dont. But I do also know that a few...like your Brother...dont and vould do something like that. I only brought that up more so i wouldent have to take orders from him" He had hurd form Scott first then Mortimer that most of the time the Brotherhood may be rough but they wernt bad guys at heart.

"Wandas not easy...trust me iv been tryin for years and i got nothin" Mortimer said, he knew from experince not to think that Wanda would do anything like that. "As for me not runnin off, Its always colder in the mornings this time of year" he wanted the sun to be up a little more before he left because he didnt want to get chewed out for not being there if an meeting happened.
"you ever think about comin with me Daz" he asked looking over at her "Im not askin you to join, but its there if this dosent end up workin out"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:33 pm
New York seemed like the best course of action, if only because they had no immedate plan of their own. "Might be the best place, not that I"m expecting anything." In two years sense the explosion not a single member had even looked for her, she had for them, but she had stayed in New York for six months after and nothing. "Their alive, some of them anyway, just not sure I care enough to be bothered with them anymore. They havne't exaclty shown any level of cocern towards me in two years." 'I"m not beign cold I"m realisitc. Of course they would look for their little tight nit group before ever going to me. I was still Brotherhood to them.' The endless fields gave her sense of emptyness while she watched them, but if it was true her powers were developing ... She was going to need a lot more than what Gambit was able to provide. "Who did you go to?" She asked after a few moments. "You said your powers were out of contorl the other night. Who'd you go to?"

"Hmf, Peitro couldnt' command even if my father gave him true authority." Wanda scoffed her voice bitterly and critizing. "At best he abuses what little he's allowed to have at worst, he ruines it. Any assignment my Father gives him is a desperate attempt for Peitro to actually leanr control. He lways fails." At time her brother had promise in their father's eyes, long ago in the beginning no more though. "Sigh, and to put your fears aside regarding the top floor, it's simply where Father, Lorna and I sleep, Pietro as well. That's why it's off limits." Kurt's suspicien was well placed and Wanda hoped to eliviate some of his distrust inthe Brotherhood, however small. "Bascially it's no different than how the X-Men worked, except we want to solve problems in a more direct manner, not just roll over and hope politics and the like fixes it. So in that regard yes, we are far more forcefull in our methods, but not to the point of being terroists."

"I've thaught about it, if you want the honest truth of it. Than again last night showed that I'm still hard wired because of the X-Men desptie trying to have as normal a life as possilbe. ********" Dazzler grummbled while glaring at her coffee as if it may hold the answers for her. Hell the X-Men were gone no matter what Miss Jeany and Scott Eagle Scout wanted to believe, at least the Brotherhood had never exploded or fallen viticim to random explosions. The X-Men seemed to attract them like flys to honey.
"Course if I did that than where or where would you go to get away from the p***k in the mud Peitro?" She asked glancing at Toad. "You basically use my palce as your second home, I outta charge you rent or just ask you to move in already. There's one bed but that hasn't bothered us."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:09 pm
Gambit hummed lowly in thought for a moment "If memory serves you would know him as sinister" He answered. He was sure that the X-men had at least one run in with him in the past so it wasent like they would be going to a stranger "When I was younger he preformed a operation, removing a little of my brain, and ever since that iv been in full control of my powers, and have not gotten one headake from them" he said honestly with that, They both got something they wanted out of it and he didnt see anything wrong with making the deal.
"It was a win win at the time, so ofcorse i took it, and look at how great im doing now Chir" he thought he was doing great atleast and who would disagree with him, he was great.

Kurt laughed lightly "So Peitro really is jest a pecock, all show and nothing more then" he said since that did seem to fit very well with the speed mutant. "So please tell me pranks are alowed, nothing that vould hurt anyone ofcorse" He couldent help it that is how he was brought up and how he had fun so pranks were a creative way the kids he lived with had fun "I vas the king of pranks back at the X-mantion and in Germany " He was no one ever got hurt, a little annoyed yes but never hurt. It kept things lively around the place.
"And I know your Father and the Perfosier ver very deffernt in how they though to help mutants but they did respict one another, and if Charles thought of Magneto as a friend then thats good enough for me" He had a lot of Respect for Charles and he did miss him a lot but he also knew that this was the best thing right now "besides Vhat Charles had vas a school, someplace mutant kids could go and learn in a safe place, and there pairents vould know they vere safe. "

"Sorry love, no bloody money" Mortimer said back in a teasing way as he fliped threw the chanels till he stoped on another news segment "Or you could go join them. Frankely Id take being an Avenger over X-men or Brotherhood" Though he did find it odd that Mutants that didnt do anything were hunted down most of the time and though of as a threat yet someone like the Hulk was thought of as a hero. It was strange how the world worked, Though he was jest kidding with that, But still he bet that it was a nice gig if you could get in.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff