Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Well you're new around here (Sigurd x Shageki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Axe on his shoulder, a whistle on his lips, shageki was all high spirits again as he walked back into the area. It seemed like perfect timing, as he spotted Sigurd in the distance. He gave a cheery wave. "It was a success! I got the wood you need!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Sigurd blinked, looking at the other. A soft blush crossed Sigurd's cheeks, thinking about the statement. He was a knight, but surely that didn't mean he was chaste. Why was Shage so far from the house? He must have wanted to make sure the tree wasn't going to harm the house when he knocked the tree over

"Did you enjoy it?" He smiled, touching down on one of the limbs of the felled tree. The fae was enjoying the sunlight glistening off the blue demon's skin. His prince was gorgeous.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:04 pm
He smiled warmly and nodded. The male moved to his tree to give it a little pat. "More fun than I expected." He lifted a hand to wipe the sweat off his brow, feeling proud of his accomplishment. "How do you want it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm
"Any way I can get it." He grinned, watching Shage wipe himself off. "Are you hungry? Or thirsty?" Sigurd offered, glancing around to see if he couldn't find some shade to get the other in. Cool off a little.

Shage had done such amazing work already. Sure it wasn't enough for the day, but it was a lot. Worthy of taking a nice break.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 pm
The male blinked confusedly at him, trying to figure out what he meant. If he just cut up the wood any which way, it would mess with the integrity of the house. He shook his head though to dismiss it. He'd go back to the question later. "I am rather parched actually. What do you have around?" A break sounded perfect right about then. Sit back, relax, and cool down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm
He grinned, "There's that stream not too far from here, but I've got a leather pouch full of water back by the house." Sigurd offered, thinking the stream would be better. They could relax a little with it's cooling current.

"The stream would cool you off more than shade."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 pm
He gave the matter a bit of thought before answering, "Stream then. Good stand a quick dip anyway to wash some of this sweat off." He smiled again and sat his axe down. He'd pick it up when he came back to cut the wood into pieces later. "Afterwards, what would you have me do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm
"Sounds like a good plan." He grinned, landing on the ground next to the demon. While Sigurd wasn't as sweaty as Shage, he was certainly tired from a hard day's work. Maybe they could just call it a day.

"Shall we then?" He asked, holding his arm out to the other. The fae would have to consider what they would do after. Perhaps just calling it a night, as it was starting to get into the heat of the day.

"We'll see what to do after we cool down a bit?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 pm
At least the male wasn't offering to hold his hand again. Shageki took the others arm with a hint of a blush. Sigurd was rather charming, and he wasn't too used to being charmed by...a guy. The male blushed even harder at the thought. What was wrong with him. He liked females...didn't he? The blue pae started walking towards the river. "S-Sure." He swallowed hard, feeling foolish for his stutter. His shyness had been inherited from his old man, and it was doing him no favors now. "So, uh, Sigurd...What do you do for fun around here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm
Sigurd smiled, not minding the other's sutter at all. This was his prince after all. He would accept him wholly and without question. Stutter and all.

"Hmm.. Right now I've been building the house and the occasional foraging when I'm not working." He shrugged. Really, the fae had been waiting for his prince or princess to come along. It was only fortunate that Shageki had stumbled upon him when he did.

"I'm glad we found each other."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm
"You've done a great job so far. You're really handy..." The male spoke with his gaze pointedly forward. It was bad enough that his blush was deepening by the second, looking at the other would doom him to a stuttering mass. Found each other?! That sounded awfully...Romantic... Perhaps he was jumping to conclusions. He did that a lot. "Oh yes, I love helping." That's probably what he meant. To help with the workload, or for the company.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:43 pm
"So are you." He smiled, looking at the other's blush. "That shade is a very lovely one on you." Sigurd offered, returning his gaze forward.

"I do hope you will come and enjoy it wholly after it's finished." The fae smiled at the thought. He could take care of his prince in person. He wouldn't have to worry about where the other was all the time. Why was he thinking this already? Shageki hadn't agreed to be Sigurd's prince yet had he? But it felt right. The fae frowned a bit, thinking about this.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 am
"Thank you." He responded, just before he realized the other had complimented his blush. It oddly made him blush harder out of embarrassment for the tell tale red being noticed. Which in turn made him even more embarrassed as he realized he was continuing the shade the other liked so much. It was a never ending cycle. "I'd be sure to visit as you don't live too far from my house." He glanced over at the male briefly, catching his smile. The other looked good when he smiled. Not that he ever stopped looking good... What are you thinking Shage? Cut it out! Being gay wasn't something he looked down on. Uncle Tristen was bi and he loved him all the same. But it was never something he considered for himself. Being attracted to Sigurd...It was weird. Really weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 pm
The leaf winged fae almost couldn't contain his glee. It was rather exciting to hear that Shageki was going to visit when the house was finished.

"Will you be my prince?" He asked, straight faced. Sigurd couldn't think of a better pae to be his prince. If Shage was his prince, he didn't need to look after a princess right? He didn't find it weird, so long as there was someone to treat as a prince. To protect.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm
He mentally wrestled with himself on the idea of homosexuality. He was supposed to have figured this out as a teenager, but unfortunately he struck out repeatedly in the game of love. Now he was faced with a whole new aspect he never even thought...Did he just ask...Shageki stopped dead in his tracks eyebrows arched as high as they could go. "Y-y-your..." So the other really was interested in him? "You mean in a monogamous relationship kind of way?" The male's voice cracked, sweat beading on his forehead. Everything was going so fast. Today was the first day in all his seasons of being alive he ever questioned his sexuality, and now he was being asked out? ...Come to think of it, things never progressed so smooth with females. "...Yeah." Might as well give it a try.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff