Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] A Strained Fate (Dameon & Starry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm
"You'll see soon enough I'm sure..." He frowned, looking away. "I guessed it might be something like that... What else would make all of you go?" He kind of wished he'd gone with them all. But if he had, what kind of life would that have been for him?

"Cressy, I'm sure you're hungry. You look like a walking skeleton. Do you want some meat? I could go find some squirrels or deer or something?" Please dear guardians get him out of there. This was getting really awkward really fast.

Starry frowned, petting her daughter's shoulder. "I'm going to check on your father." Regardless of waning feelings, or growing feelings for another, Dameon was still high on her list of concerns.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 pm
Bad news all around. Junior had lost his wife, his kids, his father, his siblings, and to top it off his grandmother. Out of everyone, he undoubtedly had it the roughest. "I'll go with you ma."

Suddenly her emerald eyes flicked back to junior, bright again. "Hunting? I'd like that...but can I go with you?" For a girl, she wasn't very...girly.

Back at the tree house with a now empty plate on his lap, Dameon sneezed. Is someone talking about me? He rubbed his nose.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Junior shrugged. "Sure, but you think you can keep up?" He grinned, rolling his shoulders a bit as he started to summon his inner bear. "I've been a bear for a really long time now." Junior was getting cocky, but then, he'd spent a great deal of time learning how to hunt while he was bonding with the bear that took over.

Starry nodded. "I'm sure he'll like that." She set down the fruit, nodding to the two hunters. "Junior, don't cheat. Cressy, good luck." The red head grinned. She didn't know what Cressida had been doing the entire time they'd been gone, but she knew her daughter decently before she'd disappeared.

"C'mon Shage. Lets go make sure Junior didn't kill your dad."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:35 pm
"Be careful you two, watch out for Aunt Amara." A joke of course, but that was a very real fear growing up. They should be completely fine since they were pretty far from Dragnid. With a quick wave, he turned on his heel to start walking with his mother. "I hope they manage to catch at least something!"

"Only if you don't get it my way." She teased right back, actually showing a little bit of sibling love. While away, she had gotten quite efficient at catching fish. With her patience and quick reflexes, the local wildlife wouldn't stand a chance! In theory at least. She waved back at the two before continuing on. "I'm thinking deer. Big enough to feed everyone.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm
"Don't think she's going to be much of a bother unless she just returned with you four." Starry shrugged. She hadn't seen much of the vicious pae lately.

"They'll get something. Junior is a great hunter when he's concentrating. Even when he's not, it's not that bad." She grinned, linking arms with her son. "I think he's still inside the tree."

Junior laughed, making sure he was a few steps away from her when he started growing fur. "Sounds gooooo-rrrrr" His voice changed halfway through the word. Oh well, she knew what he meant right? No matter, he gave her a strange looking grin. It was the best he could manage with his jaw being all bear like and everything.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 pm
"I'd think so...but just when you'd think you're safe, there she is again. Like a weed." When he was really little, he actually recalled a time where she wasn't that bad. Just bitter and mean. But Dragnid had twisted her into something horrible. He brushed the thought from his mind when his mother linked arms. "Probably. Lets hope he hasn't gotten into any more trouble while we were gone." Really he was anxious to see Dameon, worried about what Junior had done which would require forgiveness.

Well...that was slightly unnerving. She didn't let it show however and brushed some crimson hair from her face as she kept pace. As they got farther in, she started rolling her footsteps to quiet her movements. First they had to find the deer, and in order to find a deer, one had to be very very quiet.

OOC: all I keep thinking is...be very very quiet. I'm hunting rabbits. XD  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:07 pm
Starry shrugged, "We're no where near her forest. They'll be fine. Besides, Junior can take care of himself." She stretched her wings. "Speaking of Junior and sure things, your father probably needs medical attention right now." Starry frowned, started to flutter up to the tree house.

For such a large creature, Junior was no where to be seen. He was busy following his animal instincts, trying to find the scent of any large creature to take down. Anything large enough to feed an entire family of five.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 pm
Medical attention?! He flew up right behind her, quickly entering the treehouse. Instantly his eyes found his father, sat down, with an empty plate. He almost sighed in relief until his sight settled on his abdomen. "Oh Guardians Dad! Your stomach!"

Dameon had just started nodding off after his meal when he heard Starry's voice. Back so soon? He stifled a yawn. "Hey guys." His stomach? Oh. Yeah. The pae looked down at the very red, very swollen, darkening mark. "It's...not as bad as it looks?"

Walking through the forest, crouching low to the ground, she glanced to her side to make sure...Junior? She froze, eyebrows raising. How could a GIGANTIC BEAR disappear?!  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Starry shrugged, looking at the wound her son had caused. She couldn't help but appreciate it. If only she had it in her to inflict wounds on anyone, even more so her husband.

"I'm surprised he didn't tear into you. Is it still hurting?" She asked, going into the cupboards. Sure, there wasn't much of anything up there, but maybe something could help him with the pain in his stomach.

It wasn't so much that Junior was disappearing so much as he was good at hiding himself. Enough time as a huge bear and you learn a few things. Mostly that you're giant enough to squash a pae if you sit on them.

And just like that, Junior caught a scent. It was faint, but fresh. The polar bear made a few rustling sounds, hoping his sister would catch onto his rustling. He took off, chasing what he felt certain was prey.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 am
The male chuckled before immediately wincing. It hurt to laugh. "Junior realized beating me to a pulp wouldn't solve anything, thank the Guardians. My power stopped working some time ago...I would have been in trouble." Oh sure, he was pretty certain he was quick enough to escape out the window and fly away. But it would be cutting it a little too close for comfort.

Shageki scowled, and he wasn't one much for scowling. He knelt beside his dad to get a better look at his stomach. "I can't believe he'd do something like this. Junior doesn't let anger get the better of him..."

"Shage...Don't be mad at him. I'm not even mad at him." His eyes flicked over to Starry, briefly hoping she found something of use. "He just has a lot of unresolved feelings, and no where to put it. I was his best outlet."

She could certainly still sense him, but it was unnerving not to see him. He was a large white bear. How could he possibly hide in a forest filled with anything but white? At a rustle, her eyes sharply jerked in anticipation to prey. There he was? How in the name of Gaia... But she quickly abandoned the thought as he took off, instantly going into pursuit as well. As she ran, she grabbed a stick which conveniently was in her pathway. It wasn't exactly a spear, but it would have to do! If he can catch it with his speed and knock it down...I can deliver at least a finishing blow with this.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:45 am
"Shage, when he said he lost his wife the same time you left, he wasn't lying. You can't blame him for being upset." She shook her head, still sifting through the shelving she had up there. Really, there wasn't anything. The red head frowned. "Loosing your entire family is rough. Out of anyone, he's had it the roughest. His grandmother, his father, brother, sister, wife, children..." She could go on, but the thought. Starry shook it off.

"Junior couldn't help but feel like everyone was being taken away from him, and then you show up." Starry found a pile of herbs. Well, they didn't have a label, and they didn't look dangerous. Maybe they would help. "Lets try this Dameon." She pulled them down and commenced crushing them to turn it to a paste.

Junior bit back a growl, knowing his sister was likely what was following him. He could feel her. It wasn't really a sense, but it was a feeling. He kept going, trying not to tear into the ground as the scent got stronger. They were getting close.

Finally, he slowed down, eventually coming to a stop. There were more than one. Must be a deer. Well, a herd of them. Junior was no cat, he didn't have the stealth for it, that was for sure. The giant bear could only hope that she stopped as well. They couldn't just go charge in there, all the deer would be scared off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 am
"But violence ma? Striking Dad? That's not the right way to convey anger. He was wrong to do it. Very wrong. No one can possibly say that when you're angry, hitting is the solution." The thought of both of his parents defending Juniors actions was baffling. Weren't they taught as little children to only attack in self-defense? Why was this okay? His sudden bad mood seemed to float around his head like a dark cloud.

He smiled gratefully at the thought of a salve, hopeful of any relief. "No one is condoning his actions Shage. I have no doubt that eventually in some small way Junior even will admit it was in poor taste. But being angry at him won't solve anything either. Anger solves nothing. I could be angry at the attack, but would that bring peace to this family? It's much more beneficial to understand." It seemed both of his sons had gotten a little fiery spirit from their mother.

Her steps were still as quiet as a full run could be, weaving through the trees with surprising ease. She liked being outdoors, she hated being inside. When she saw the polar bear slow, she took the cue and slowed to a stop as well. With a slow slink, she slipped beside a bush, her green skin finally coming in handy for once in her life. They needed a plan...but Junior couldn't talk. In the quietest voice she could manage, she whispered over to him. What if I circle around, you get them from the south, I get them from the north? It'll limit the directions they can go to East or West.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:29 am
"I'm not saying it was right Shage, just that he wasn't in a good frame of mind. What would you be like if you'd lost everyone you'd ever loved? How would that affect your mind?" She frowned, looking at the crumbly mess she was working on.

"Dameon, I really have no idea if this is going to help." Her frown seemed stuck onto her face, adding a bit of water and just a little bit of juice from a fruit that was laying around. Make it sticky and wet. It should stay on that way right?

He nodded, adjusting his stance to wait for her to get into position. It'd been so long since he'd hunted with anyone, and even longer since he'd hunted for anyone but himself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 am
He deeply sighed, looking away from both of his parents. "How can you say that ma? I lost everyone too! You ma, Junior, my nieces, grandma...but on top I lost everything I knew. No home, no friends, not even a bed to sleep in. But nobody is asking how I'm feeling." With a frustrated grunt, Shageki pushed himself off the ground to a standing position. "I'm getting some fresh air." With that, he quickly walked from the treehouse.

"I'll try just about anything." He sat up straighter to his stomach was a flatter surface to work upon. Then it finally happened, Shageki released some of the stress he had been holding onto for so long. Dameons eyes widened at his son, slightly shocked at the outburst. "Shageki, I..." But the demonic pae was already out the door. Fiery anger was definitely from their mother. "I've been worrying about patching things up with you and Junior...I never even considered the emotional damage on Cressida and Shage... Problem is, Shage is too sweet to ever hate me." Both of his sons were emotionally destroyed from his disappearance. Plus his wife. If the current trend was to continue, Cressida's outburst was to be next.

She nodded back in confirmation. "Wait about ten minutes before beginning to close in. I should be in position by then." And with that, she quickly started right to begin her loop around. She wanted to make sure to give a wide enough birth since she was running, which would add time. Ten minutes would just suffice.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:01 am
Starry was almost floored. Almost. "Be safe Shage." It was all she could manage to get out before he left. The boy deserved an explosion just as much as the rest of them did. She hoped that he wouldn't get into some serious trouble before he had the chance to return.

"Do you think you can make it to the bed Dameon?" Starry asked, quieter than she'd been speaking before. He was going to need to rest for a bit after the blow their son had given him.

Junior nodded his response. He'd give her 11 minutes. Not that he really had much of a way of telling. The polar bear was waiting, letting her get into position and make the first move. As a bear he would scare them into scattering far quicker than a single pae popping out of the bushes.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff