Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
It's a war. No, it's a game. (A Pokemon role play.O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:36 am
Gin just nodded waiting for them to head off. He was in no real hurry at the time,just wanted to train and get some new pokemon.he looked around spotting a view wild pokemon. "Lets head out" ((On my phonesorry for small post))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 am
Holo Sora Kurono

Wingsofmidnight34

User Image

~~~~~~~~

I may not be the best...or strongest...
Jessica looked up at him before smiling. She took his hand and gave it a light shake. She noticed the green trainer card in his hand and felt her smile widen slightly. She dug in her pocket after letting go of his hand and held up her green trainer card for him to see.

" I'm in green too." Jessica looked down at her Oshawott and his Ralts to be sure her pokemon wasn't stirring any trouble. But when it seemed they were just getting to know each other, she turned to Hotaru. "Hotaru. I think this is all the group we have, but i could be wrong. Do you know where we go now? Like i said, i wasn't paying attention." She looked a little embarrassed. She watched Oshawott led the Ralts to Treeko, chanting to both of them.
But i love my pokemon, just the same. No matter what!  

APHMonteCarlo_EnglandsGal

Shy Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra was just about to go head out into some field when the guys were ready to go. She figured that Loxus wanted to go to the mansion, and Gin was saying let's go to Loxus. So she nodded and pulled up a map from her bag. "Okay, sooo.... The mansion should be just past the river on the other side of these thick woods." She told them then started out into the woods. Shylow followed right behind her. He didn't seem to be too affected by the woods, he seemed to love it. Even though it was kind of creepy.

"Just so you guys know, I think the mansion is haunted.. So be careful. It's hardly day one and I don't want to lose any team mates." Lyra teased a bit. She knew they should be able to handle themselves. If she could then for sure they could right? Who knows. Lyra just kept heading towards the mansion.

My party of PokemonUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Aaron Lennon

User Image

Aaron was fixing some things and studying some other stuff his sister handed off to him. He was the researcher here and professor. His job may have been rough for another but just fine for him. It had finally seemed to calm down then Leon started growling about something. "Hm?" Aaron blinked and looked over just as a girl poked his shoulder. He turned to them and smiled, but ever so slightly. "Hello there. You'd like to do the egg hunt?" He asked then walked across the room. He opened the back door and walked through it. "Come on girls." He said then stopped out side. "I have hidden one egg out here so far. My hint is that it's easily seen, but one needs a light first.. That is all I'll tell you." He told them and handed them each a flashlight and a picture of a sign pointing east that read, "Cave". "Oh and, it'll be on this island of course. Also may be guarded by a pokemon. Have fun though." He added casually.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:17 am
Gin remained silent as he followed behind them. His Torchic seemed a bit nervous about the haunted mansion. He placed a calming hand on its head and it gathered up its courage. His pocket buzzed and he stopped to look at it. His phone sent him an alert about some sort of egghunt. He closed it and proceeded onward. His mind went to the mansion and the multitude of pokemon that could be there  

Abby Lockheart

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!
...I never play with 'Matches'

Haunted? It better be! Ghost, meant danger. He hoped they attacked, or there might be some chance that they were going to almost kill him. If not, it wouldn't be fun. No guts, no glory. And there had to be guts. "So just passed the woods, and into the mansion! Sounds like fun! I hope they bite..."

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! ever!

LilRinn
[/quo  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:27 pm
LilRinn
Holo Sora Kurono

Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra laughed then smiled at Loxus. "You mean you wish for them to harm us?" She asked curiously. Lyra liked this guys attitude towards danger. It kind of reminded her of herself. Looking for danger, danger looking for her. It was all the same and she didn't mind fighting her way out of things. It's kind of how she met Shylo after all.

After a bit of walking around, they found the mansion. By this point, the sun had just started to fade away. "Well, here we are... and just in time for the sun to start setting." She said then went to the front doors. "In we go!" She said and ran inside with Shylo chasing after her. "Rii!" Shylo yelled. When inside she looked around. It didn't come to her knowledge just yet that the doors had opened themselves. Already, Lyra had headed down a hall.

Shylo ran down the hall, "Rii Riiiii!" He shouted a few times. Lyra gasped and ran after him. "Shylo! Wait!" She yelled. Obviously Shylo picked up on something that they hadn't. "What are you doing?!" She called. Shylo had ran into a room just up some stairs, jumped into the air and kicked a shuppet away from and injured growlithe laying on the floor. It seemed that this pokemon was more likely abandoned here... When Lyra got to them, she gasped at the site. She ran over to the past out growlithe and picked it up. At that point, four other pokemon appeared, angry that Shylo kicked their friend Shuppet. "Shylo, block them off!" She told him. Shylo then forcefully hit a few book shelves. They fell over and gave them enough time to get out of that room. She knew they'd be following but, she wanted to be in a more open area to fight them off. "Guys, look out! Angry pokemon coming!" Lyra shouted as she ran past and oh boy, she wasn't kidding! A handful of ghost pokemon were charging after her and Shylo.

My party of PokemonUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:07 am
"Wait" he tried to call her back before she stormed into the building. He put his Torchic on the ground and waited. It wouldn't be long before the ghost pokemon ambushed her. Lone trainers were never supposed to go in places like that. Sure enough he saw he running back towards them with a horde of ghost types. One in particular caught his eye. "Haunter." a bit out of his league but he had to try. "Ember." Torchi jumped in the air and unleashed a turrnet of sizzling flames toward the pokemon causing it to focus on him. "No normal attacks." Torchic jumped out of the way of the Haunters tounge as it attempted to lick it. Gin looked around and spotted a patch of dried leaves. "Ember on those leaves." his pokemon nodded and set the pile on fire. "Now run through it and use ember. "Torchic ran through the fire and unleashed its best ember slamming its now fiery body into the ghost type. With a quick ruffle Torchic smotherd out its flame body. "Pokeball" gin tossed out a simple ball and waited for it to clink.
((Not sure how captures go))  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:04 am
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

When Lyra got far enough she knelt down to see just how bad the growlithe was hurt. She could have treated the poor thing on her own but, it needed more help than that. From the pokemon center. Shylo once again jumped in front of Lyra defensively, and growling at pokemon. It's the shuppet from earlier. It seemed to Lyra that it had some deeper problem with this growlithe. "Go away shuppet! I'm not letting you hurt this growlithe anymore!" Lyra shouted at it. Shuppet just drew closer in anger. It seemed to already be weak though and Shylo wouldn't really be able to put too much damage on it. All could only do normal attacks right now and that didn't affect ghost types too much.

So, Lyra pulled out a pokeball. "Please, just work." She said before tossing the pokeball at the shuppet. The pokeball fell to the ground with shuppet inside of it and for a few breathless moments, it shook slowly back and forth. Until finally stopping and clicking one last time. She caught the little trouble maker and sighed in relief. "Shylo, good job buddy." Lyra said and scratched his head. She then got up and picked her pokeball up. "You guys, I am head off to the Pokemon center. Shylo and I found this injured Pokemon. You can catch up later or come with. I don't care!" She shouted as she ran for the Pokemon center.

Shylo of coarse led the way to the Pokemon center. He stayed ahead to make sure no Pokemon tried attacking. None did thankfully. Once in the center. Nurse Joy took growlithe and put it onto a bed in another room. After awhile Nurse Joy came back. "I don't know how this Pokemon came into your possestion but it belonged to a man from Team Magmar. They are horrible." She informed Lyra. She suddenly looked discusted and shook her head. "That would explain! They ditched the poor guy up in the mantion. I'm keeping this Pokemon so they don't try to take it back!" Lyra was furious with this. She knew for sure now that this was no accident that growlithe was out there.

Lyra went to the room growlithe was in to check on him. He'd be able to leave when he could get up again but for now he was just relaxing. Growlithe was awake too, but didn't mind too much that Lyra was there. In fact it sat up and stared at her calmly. "Hey buddy. Are you okay?" She asked and reached her hand out, gently petting the growlithe. The only response she got was the growlithe pouncing into Lyra's lap and clinging to her. "Huh?" She whispered and wrapped her arm around the growlithe. Poor thing was scared.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

((Captures work however you want them to. It could work or not work. It doesn't matter.))

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 pm
((Alright thanks))
After a few stressful seconds the pokeball remained still and gin smiled. "Captured" Torchic rolled the pokeball to his feet. "Good work. Now rest" he returned Torchic as he picked up Haunter's pokeball. He watched the girl.. He was horrible with names.. Run with a growlith in her arms toward a poke center. He sent her a quick message saying he would around the mansion looking for more pokemon.
He went behind the mansion and spotted a view bird pokemon. He wouldnt mess with them just yet he was looking for something else. Earlier he spotted the footprints of a Nuzleaf and he was intent on finding it. As he strolled Haunter emerged from its pokeball and floated beside Gin without a sound merely looking up. "What are you..." he looked up and was pounced by the Nuzleaf. "Shadow claw!" sprining to action Haunter swiped the Nuzleaf tossing to the side. Recovering Gin stood up and smirked. "Haunter use lick!" Haunter vainished and appeared behind Nuzleaf dragging its tounge acroos the back of its head. "Pokeball" Gin tossed a pokeball at the shuddering pokemon and nodded as it clicked after one rock. "Now lets get going." with that he headed to the pokemon center.
After a few minutes he arrived and placed his pokeball on the counter for Nurse Joy to handle. He sat down and rested. Already tired from the days events. She brought his pokemon back and he let them out. Torchic,Haunter,and Nuzleaf stretched as they ermegred fresh and ready. "Almost forgot." Gin opened his pokedex and scanned each pokemon, studding them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image

Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!

Ever wounder inside the woods, then notice that you were no were close to the rest of your group? Ever done that on purpose? Loxus had quietly shuck away from his group. It might have been a little bit 'bad' maybe even 'insane' but it seemed like it might be fun. Gramps always told him 'Never EVER, go into a ghost domain alone, You'll surly find something you don't want to!' The only thing that Loxus didn't want to find right now was a safe place. Some place with people or lots of noise. Right now, all he wanted to do was hunt for danger. He heard a noise from behind him. And heard a girl call out something. Must had been Lrya. They found the fun before he did?! Cinder's ball shook, then he pulled out of his bag. Pressing the red flashing button, made Cinder jump out of his ball and went straight to his leg. "You came right out of your ball just to hide behind my leg?" "Quil!" Loxus sighed as he picked started to run towards Lyra. When he reached there. All he saw was a few ghost pokemon and Gin. He took care of one. They were Hunters, he knew them from his region! They were dangerous more or less. Cinder jumped forward then tired to hit one. It didn't work. He went right though, and then ran back to Loxus. Two of them noticed and started to come for him. Loxus would have tired to attack it himself. But he couldn't hit something that wasn't there. He looked over at Gin. "Hey! A little help here!"

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! ever!

LilRinn

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 pm
LilRinn
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra sat with the growlithe for a little while. Him and Shylo were speaking to each other For a good five minuets. Shylo then hopped of the table, and walked to Lyra's bag, calling growlithe over. Growlithe did go over, but slowly. “What are you guys doing?” Lyra asked with a puzzled face. As she watched though, she then saw what was going on. Shylo rolled a pokeball from Lyra's bag and waited. “Riii.” Shylo said. Growlithe then tapped the pokeball's little white button and went inside the pokeball. Moments later. Lyra officially had a growlithe. Smiling, Lyra went over to the pokeball and picked it up along with her bag and Shylo. “Seems we have new friends Shylo.” She said. “Riii riii!” Shylo shouted happily.

Lyra left the room to see that one of her team mates was there. She walked over to him and smiled a bit. “Where is Loxus?” She asked curiously. He must have still been back at the mansion because he wasn't here. “You didn't leave him alone did you?” She asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 pm
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra didn't even need an answer about Loxus being left by himself. She knew he was. "Well, we need to get back to him." Lyra said the left the pokemon center. She could have sworn she heard him yelling for help. Lyra ran towards his voice until she came across him. The ghost Pokemon still seemed to be upset and angry. That was alwas a good thing though, right? “Loxus, are you alright?” Lyra asked as Shylo jumped to the ground, putting himself between the ghost pokemon and Lyra. He still seemed to think he could take on the ghost pokemon. He couldn't though! “Shylo get back. You wont be very affective against them!” Lyra told him. Shylo did get back. What could Lyra do though? One of her pokemon was still unable to fight right now and the other is more than likely still unhappy with her. “Loxus, I think we just need to get the hell out of here. None of my Pokemon can fight against these guys right now.” She told Loxus and stepped back as the ghost pokemon got closer.

User Image

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hotaru & Shiro Yamazaki
Kurono "Sora" Yukiko

==== ۞ ====

Hotaru tilted her head to the side, thinking. Shiro would have just shouted and yelled, "LET'S GO!" without a second thought. She sighed. "I don't know. Where do you want to go? I really don't mind." "TREECKO! TREE TREE!" Hazuki suddenly started to jump up and down, screeching. "TREE KO KO KO KO KO!!! TREEEEEEEE!" Hotaru glanced down. "What is it, Hazuki?" The Treecko quickly scrambled over to the wall and climbed on it. He pointed a finger to a mission, but it was crossed off. "We can't do that. Someone already has it." The Treecko looked put out for a second, then pointed its stubby finger at another mission. "The. . . Dusty Trail? I don't know about that. . .but. . ." Hotaru turned towards her teammates. "Hazuki wants to do the mission called the Dusty Trail. Do you guys want to do it?"

Shiro grinned. "YEAH! Come on, Kurono! I LOVE exploring caves!" she shouted, grabbing her teammate's hand. Even though she was not the type to explore, being with Pokemon caused Shiro to forget her fears. Kurono refused, twisting out of her grip. "Not yet. Let Mina go first; she'll be able to light the way." "Why does she need to do that? We have flashlights!" "The flashlights don't work. Try it." Shiro paused, confused. The flashlights do not work? She tried it. No beam appeared from the end. Shiro switched it off then back on. Nothing. She sighed. "Okay, okay. Mina can go first. . ." Everyone fell silent as they wandered into the blackness, only Mina's flame lighting the way. Every once in a while, something would fly into their path, blowing the fire away. The Vulpix quickly lit it again. Finally, they made it to a dead end. Without a word, Kurono picked it. Once the Egg was off the ground, a sharp, loud screech echoed in the inky darkness. Mina quickly extinguished her flame, and everything was black. Not a word was spoken. The two Pokemon and Trainers huddled together. Kurono, her sight regained because she had always live in the dark, saw that the thing, the Pokemon, that had made the sound was only a few meters away. She glanced at Shiro and was slightly surprised to see a set face on the girl. The silver-haired girl had to smile. For a not bright girl, Shiro was pretty brave. "Mina! Ember! Just keep attacking with Ember!" Kurono ordered suddenly. The cave went up in a blaze of bright light as the Vulpix attacked. The Pokemon, which could be seen, was a Mawile. Kurono grinned. Perfect! "Yuuna! Tackle!" Shiro commended, "Distract it so Mina can attack it with Ember!" The Snivy rushed in, slamming into the Mawile. The Steel Type was ablaze with anger and it turned on the Grass Type. The two clashed, but the Mawile fell back at Mina's fire. The Pokemon battled each other, until the Mawile fell back. It was panting heavily, and Yuuna and Mina stepped back, while Mina's flame lit up the cave. Kurono knelt down beside the Pokemon and handed it the Egg. It grabbed onto it, but was not able to stand. "Aw, poor thing." Kurono murmured, picking up the Steel Type and its Egg. "Let's bring them both back."

Shiro and Hotaru entered with just Yuuna and Mina, but they came out with Yuuna, the Snivy, Mina, the Vulpix, newly named Zelia, the Mawile, and an unknown Egg. They walked in, Mina in Kurono's arms, Yuuna on Shiro's head, Zelia in her Pokeball, and the Egg in Shiro's arms. "Professor!" Shiro shouted, "We found the Egg!!"

==== ۞ ====

Hotaru: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hazuki//////////Shiro:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yuuna//////////Kurono:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MinaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zelia

Englands lil Scone
Wingsofmidnight34
LilRinn

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:11 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

User Image

Aaron Lennon

User Image

Aaron was training with his pokemon to wait for a response from the girls. Once they found the egg, they'd of coarse had to decide who got to keep it. There was only one you know. After a while of waiting he finally got a call back. “Oh, hello girls. Good job finding the egg! Now come on back and I'll tell you what it is. Make sure to figure out who gets it. Whoever found it first or touched it first gets it.” Arron told them then ended the call. He then walked out with his Pokemon and sat at a table to wait for the girls to get back. He wasn't sure why, but today he just felt so lazy. He was glad they weren't all bugging him.

((What were you wanting the egg to be?))  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!

Cinder didn't want to move. His spikes were up, so it made it hard to try and pick him up. But Loxus still managed to get his hands under him. It was warm, and he was thinking that he might get burned. But when he touched him, Cinder had a calmed down a little. A LITTLE at least. Could be barrly tell, but now he was shaking a little less. Loxus nodded at Lyra then, placed Cinder on next to his shoulder."I like that idea!" He told her as they ran away from the horde of pokemon chasing them.

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! ever!

LilRinn

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out