Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Operation: STORM [O/A/S] ll Needs Males! ll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

Oxxl i t t l exxl o s txxo n e ,
xxxxxw h yxxh a v exxy o uxxc o m e ?
xxxxxxxxxxW h e nxxy o u rxxt i m exxc o m e s ,xxi t ' sxxn o txxe a s yxxt oxxm o v exxp a s txxf a t e ,xxb u t . . .
T h e r exxm u s txxh a v exxb e e nxxs o m e t h i n gxxy o uxxc o u l dxxh a v exxd o n exxt oxxA V O I Dxxt h i s . . .

` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´

Tamaki was shocked, everyone seemed to get offended so easily on this island it kind of really got her mood down as she sighed rubbing her head again "My my, I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings...." She told them with a rather off-putting voice "Well~Star, Tomah-chan.....Winnie-chan I'm going to go then and explore a little~ Don't want to hurt anymore feelings right now~!" and with that the female took her leave as she started walking around aimlessly and carelessly as usual, trying to find something to kill or someone to interact with who wouldn't get hurt so easily, it seemed like the most she did right now was either upset or annoy someone so she found it better to take a walk alone.

She ended up being surrounded by trees as she was reminded of home however she knew that if she kept on running..there wasn't going to be a lumber cottage around, the threw herself onto the ground as she gazed up at the sky wondering if there would be anyway of actually being able to leave this place of if they would all end up stuck there forever. Well, at least it was an adventure for her, and no one seemed to call her anything or make fun of her so there was an upside of being here, but a happy side doesn't last long if you're dead so one must be careful wherever one may go. Tamaki closed her eyes as she let the wind rush past her as she kept her ears open for any noises around her.

E v e rxxh u m a n ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L i v i n gxxo nxxa l o n e ,xxxxxxxxxx
Y o uxxn e v e rxxr a nxxf r o mxxa n y t h i n g .xxxxx
T oxxy o u rxxs t r o n gxxs p i r i t ,xxIxxr a i s exxm yxxg l a s s .

❝ H e y ,xxw h yxxa r exxy o uxx ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

RETSUxxMCHALExxxxxTOMAHxxMADOTSUKIxxxxxLOKIxxFURUDE
" I fxxm yxxl i f exxc a nxxb e c o m exxy o u r s ,xxt h a txxi sxxa l lxxt h exxh a p p i n e s sxxIxxc a nxxa s kxxf o r . . .xxS t a yxxb yxxm yxxs i d e . "

User Image

Tomah could feel herself being brushed off by Tamaki, afterall, because of her being both older and taller, it was easy to swat away a small fly like herself as she noticed her seem to cheerfully walk off, that was what the tone in her voice sounded as Tomah continued to pout and sniffle. She wanted to chase her but thought it'd be rude towards Retsu and her brother as she looked to them both, biting her lip.
                      Retsu was nibbling on the fish with little effort to stop and hear what was going on in detail. But she knew roughly what'd happened. Was it because of her reaction to her calling her 'Rusty'? Retsu only wondered as she lightly frowned at the disappearance of the white haired hunter and looked to them all. Maybe it was her fault as she frowned at herself or just at the fish whose tail was just hanging out of her mouth now. Yup, she loved her food. She looked to the sniffling child with a small smile in which she recieved a smile in return from the child as Retsu looked to both her and Winnico before questioning and removing the fish from her mouth and throwing the rest of it, which was bad to eat anyway, over her shoulder,
                      "There's a cave around here somewhere that all the kids are running off to if you wanna go. Apparently there's a small lake in there which is refreshing, so to speak." She hummed with a small smile.

Loki had finally gathered up enough energy to leave, mainly because that hunter girl was leaving the group and heading into the forest, her domain. With her small pistol in her pocket with limited ammo and her spear perched on her back she looked around. Which way was it that she had arrived in? The green haired girl only wondered and tried to guess her way out of this place before hearing more footsteps. Who was it now? She wondered as she looked around, she was getting awefully suspiciosu of her surroundings now.
                      'Oh ze Gods are angry at ze great messenger zis time...nein! Negative thoughts! Disappear!' She thought to herself as she quickly slapped both cheeks with both hands before trying to walk away quickly. Back to the base where she could forget about these strange hallucinations, as she called them.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am
Winnico
...Was that Lightning...
Madotsuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's a map for...
...Looks dangers!

He wasn't really paying attention to all the talking. He was more focused on how the woods could be like. What where inside of them. Maybe even some treasures! Then he heard something 'Rumor of the dreaded skeletons!' Oh how he wanted to know about that. The undead? Do they steal the souls of little kids? He needed to know. But then he noticed that she ran to Tamaki. Winnico nodded. "Yeah, try not to scare her to much." Oh god, was Tomah in a sad mood again. He needed to stop it before Kaida reappeared. She'll need some time to get that out of her head. Maybe if he just went there and showed her that nothing was wrong. He'll also be able to bring her back a little present. But Tamaki had just left. So it was back on him. Tomah seemed scared still. Retsu said something about a small pond. He'd be okay with going there. Even though he didn't really like water that much. But many she'd like it there better. "What do you think about that Tomah? We can go there? It'll be just like a swimming pool!"

The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:46 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxW h e nxxy o u rxxt i m exxc o m e s ,xxi t ' sxxn o txxe a s yxxt oxxm o v exxp a s txxf a t e ,xxb u t . . .
T h e r exxm u s txxh a v exxb e e nxxs o m e t h i n gxxy o uxxc o u l dxxh a v exxd o n exxt oxxA V O I Dxxt h i s . . .

Tamaki could hear them very well even whilst she was further away from them, the sniffling from the little girl somewhat taunted her as she placed her hands against her ears trying to block it out and before long she couldn't hear the sniffling anymore and felt relieved however there was something else that caught her hearing, someone hurrying somewhere, could it be...escaping maybe? Tamaki stood up and with swift movements had almost caught up to the female as she saw her, green hair, how odd, well it wasn't her to talk after all she had white hair. some of the feathers on her clothes had come off by now because of her swift movement but she managed to be quicker than the female as she stood in front of her, a few feet away with her bow and arrow pointing at the female "Jja-jjang~" Was the only thing she said with a big grin on ehr face, she wasn't particularly going to shoot just wanted to scare the female, after all foe or not she'd actually make friends or interact with anyone if they don't attack her that is as she then lowered her bow again with the same grin on her face

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 am

" I fxxm yxxl i f exxc a nxxb e c o m exxy o u r s ,xxt h a txxi sxxa l lxxt h exxh a p p i n e s sxxIxxc a nxxa s kxxf o r . . .xxS t a yxxb yxxm yxxs i d e . "

User Image

Tomah, now clinging to Winnico, was looking around a bit with concern to the rumour. Who'd have thought she'd take it that far, seriously. She believed it despite her age. Hearing the older male ask what she thought about the lake. Hearing the words swimming pool made her eyes light up as she nodded with a grin on her face,
                      "Swim like a fish!" She chimed with a grin as she quickly let go of Winnico as Retsu sighed with some relief that they weren't going to fall over something like this which was so trivial. That was when she spoke,
                      "Well, I just need to get some shells which are around that area so it won't be that much of a problem plus, if you're wanting something other than fish for tonight, there's some other animals that're found around there and we can get meat from them~" She chimed, feeling proud of her knowledge of this island for once. Usually she'd hate her knowledge of this place so she'd often dread talking about her secrets to others but she didn't feel so bad right now as she still had that smile on her face and Tomah was just humming now but was now clinging to Winnico again.
                      Retso on the otherhand, was already walking off in the direction of the hidden lake to grab some food, shells and just relax for a bit.

Loki noticed the presence of the other female who'd ran infront of her as loki dug her hands into her pocket, forgetting completely which one the pistol was in as she pulled the pistol out of her left pocket and pointed it at the white haired female. A small sadistic grin on her face, which matched her appearance and personality completely. Hearing the girl say 'hello', it would seem, in another language, Loki simply responded,
                      "Hallo." She spoke with that simply dreadful tone which was just holding little to no emotion, unlike her appearance as when Tamaki lowered her bow and arrow, Loki growled lowly before shouting at her,
                      "Nein! Ze Messenger will shoot!" She declared. You could say that she meant she didn't want the woman to back down or leave, afterall, she wanted this woman out of the way. She was possibly going to be the main obstacle along with the King and Queen which was between her and the three brats. She was annoyed now and anyone could tell it from her oddly coloured eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

Tamaki by now just had a stupid face on, not because of the gun pointed at her no, because of the language because she didn't understand it well it seemed like neither of them knew their language and could only communicate through english, but she found it funny how she spoke, she actually liked it as she laughed and her grin only got bigger "Nein...ze..messenger will....shoot?" She had said the same as the green haired female though this time with a strong Korean or to be exact Busan accent so it didn't sound half like the other females' line, she shook her head but it was easy to figure out what she meant after all what else could someone who points a gun at you say except that you're not supposed to run or that you're going to be shot. Tamaki's grip around her weapon got tighter as she lifted her bow again with the arrow pointing directly at the green haired females' chest, she was at a far enough range to dodge the bullet, however the other female was on a far away range, far enough to either catch the arrow or dodge too so she used her instinct to plan an escape if the female really does shoot "Haha paboya~! Why do you want to shoot when you don't know if I'm an enemy or not~?" The white haired female questioned her with a serious voice now as the grin on her face wasn't childish or anything no, it was that of someone who was ready to fight and someone with extreme focus at that moment as she waited for her response or movement.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:52 am

User Image

Loki just kept her eyes on the woman, the same sadistic smile on her face as she hummed before hearing what she had to say and noticed her raise her weapon again. Yes, all was going right again as she smiled to herself some more,
                      "I saw you with that child and her sibling just ze other day, you seem to have an attachment to her. What if I went and stopped ze cries zat bother you? Hmmm? Take her off your hands~?" She questioned with a small laugh. If only it was that simple Loki, if only it was that simple. She hoped it'd be more of a challenge in all cases, afterall, she wanted the Queen to beg on her knees to be spared or spare the brats if she got her hands on them. That thought made her laugh on it's own as she then spoke to her,"Well, I know for a fact, I have no friends to call allies. But, would Miss Hunter like to dance like an idiot with little old messenger~?" She hummed the last part, keeping the gun pointed at the woman with a little smirk on her face now instead of the large sadistic smile she had before.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

Tamaki's face was emotionless even when the female said she would take Tomah 'out of her hands', it seemed like she thinks they had an attachment, did hey? Who knows right now Tamaki only focused on one thing, the prey, and what was more fun then playing around before slaying the prey you set your eyes on and watch it squeal in pain before it dies in a very slow and painful way. Tamaki then heard the next thing she said, it was rather amusing to her to hear such a thing "Who knows? Maybe if you're lucky enough you'll recieve me as an ally, however I do not mind objecting to your little request, if it's a dance you want why don't you show me how well you can dance!" It wasn't or..it didn't seem like it was normal for the white haired female to behave in such a manner, after all she was kind and teasing, oh but how wrong you are dear~ This female has a very dark side to her, even going behind someone and stabbing them in the back just to watch them suffer if they've done something against her, she's quite the unpredictable woman even though at first she may seem like an open book which is easy to get your hands on a sinister grin was on Tamaki's face as she pulled back the arrow ready to shoot.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 am

User Image

Loki just grinned a bit more, this woman certainly was the entertainer. Definately. Yet, the green haired woman had no effort to speak any ore to her,
                      "Usually ze messenger would say 'Nein'! to that but...maybe you can help ze messenger with her job~" She hummed with a smirk on her face. She liked this more and more, an unpredicted alliance would surely surprise the great leader of the Satsujin-sha. She hoped it would anyway as she gave a small smile of excitement to herself before lowering her gun, slightly. This was strange, an alliance outside the Satsujin-sha, actually, this would be called her first alliance ever and she glared at the woman,
                      "I'd rather not dance if ze huntress demands. Only if I please." She spoke in a harsh voice once more yet, she wasn't sure how she could make an alliance with a woman like her, it was strange for her to not call her a liar when in all cases, she was. Always. Never telling the truth. A lying little Matryoshka doll with many personalities. That's what compared her to. A doll from Russia. The one where if you opened it up, you'd just get another doll inside and it could be endless if someone wanted it. But Loki, she wasn't going to be like that for too long...she hoped anyway. But this woman, wasn't she just friends with the other little toys and pieces, why was she suddenly asking an alliance? This was what was making the messenger hesitate as she stared at her confused and afraid.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 am
Winnico
...Was that Lightning...
Madotsuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's a map for...
...Looks dangers!

Winnico's leg was on under Tomah's full control. She seemed to be glad about it. That made him look forward to it. Her smiled always made things better. But at the same time, going to the pool seemed a little scary to him. Being bad at swimming but really good at drowning. It was a natural reaction. He picked up Tomah then placed her on his back. It took a lot of effort to get her off of his leg."Meat? I'm starting to like this island more and more." He smiled some. Any thing that could run was always fun to chase. But trapping them was always annoying. Once he found got a deer in a trap. But then it fought him tooth and well hoof. To try to get free, which lead to it running into a tree breaking it own neck.

"So then should we go explore, Tomah?" Winncio didn't want Retsu to really tell him where the pond was. But he needed to get Tomah in a better spirit right now. Before he'd have to have the silent, yet loud reaction from Kaida. He always felt like her eyes were looking though him. One of the only things that stopped him when he goes berserk. "What way do you think it is?!" He said as he slowly spun around.

The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

Tamaki stared at the female with a piercing look, one that would scare most people into thinking she'd kill them, however in that state of mind she was in it was usual for her to have that look on her face, she watched her lowering her weapon as Tamaki too lowered her weapon with that same devilish and scheming grin on her face as she looked at her, she sensed something...the green haired female seemed afraid even a little bit, she could smell it on her, was it because of the way she was behaving now? After all a lot of people get scared at her switching personalities it wasn't odd "Well then I'm sure we'll meet again then won't we, and maybe you will have thought about what I said...until then my little messenger" She said in a mysterious voice that would make anyone shiver just by hearing it as she swiftly departed from the scene and changed her expression to an emotionless one as she followed the scent of Tomah and the others like a dog, no like a wolf to its prey rather than a dog to its master, as if in a blink of an eye Tamaki stood behind Retsu that expressionless face of her as if nothing had happened, nothing at all. Her weapons were once again hidden from the sight of people's eyes as she just blankly stared at the group not moving an inch.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:56 pm
You don't know me... The name's ʀυ мϲнΔʟɛ

User Image

ooc: Ohayouuuu~ ^^

Attire
bikini
< Leather Belt (holds her daggers and sword)
< Leather Cuffs
Bow and Arrow

What you know
to be a type of hell that
you are stuck on

┈┈━━━━════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════━━━━┈┈
A soft moan escaped the female's lips as she stretched out her arms, her eyes fluttering open. "Hm...? Morning already?" Ru had a terrible habit of sleeping in. She'd tried so hard many times to break it, but in her world, there were no alarm clocks. She also sometimes even forgot what a clock was. It was rare to find something like that unless it floated over to the island from a shipwreck. As Ru sat up in her bed, she ran her fingers through her hair and yawned. "Ah! Time to go exploring!" She exclaimed, shooting up from her bed and rushing to change her clothes. Yes, even though she was stranded on an island, she had lots of clothes. In wrecks, there would be many suitcases floating to shore, and Ru always enjoyed examining the many 'toys' and clothes that were in them. Once she was finished getting ready, she hurried out to look for her sister. Of course, she wouldn't be hard to find. There was smoke rising in the distance and Ru instantly knew Retsu would be there.

"Retsu~!" She called out, high up in a tree. "Ah~ there she is... And she's got strangers with her?" No doubt from another shipwreck. Ru positioned herself on a branch right above Retsu and flipped off, landing on top of her. "G'morning!!!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up in victory. "That's for tying me to that log and pushing me off towards the waterfall." Of course, something like that would only be an idle prank between the sisters. Ru was capable enough of surviving something like that, especially because animals loved her, so she had no problems with the crocodiles at the bottom. She nodded a greeting over to the others with a kind smile.

┈┈━━━━════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════━━━━┈┈

Is what I know
to be a home
that I love so dearly.

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
User Image
ϓue ʆeon ɗevereaux
❝ I only get more persistent y'know? ❞

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Adjusting the arrow centered in his bow carefully, the native male lifted his chin at an angle to keep his sights on the young boar who may have been separated from its mother. That was highly dangerous in the forest and any beast could pounce upon this vulnerable situation. The songs of dawn birds greeted his ears and he wished to whistle along with them, but this had to be dealt with first. With the release of his fingers, the arrow was sent flying through the air and stuck itself in a tree near the animal. It squealed and ran off, hopefully towards the stream the rest of the family were drinking from.

Yue pursed his lips and harmonized with the tune of the chirps while he headed back to his people. The day didn't really appeal to him as much as the night, but it was still nice. "Huh?" He turned his head once he heard the rustling of leaves being made somewhere around him, then saw a glimpse of a dress. One of the children? By herself? Oh, she was probably just exploring the beauty that was Sukade. "Excuse me, miss?"

┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄ ┅ ┄

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:10 am

User Image

Tomah could feel herself being pryed away from the leg of her brother as she tried to stay clung still but ended up getting pulled away, despite her efforts to stay put as she soon noticed that she was on his back. Now this was an advantage to her height, she could be treated like a kid which she didn't mind too much. But it was only for its advantages, when it came to things like fighting and producing wise ideas, she hated her height. Simply staying attached to his back was enough for Tomah since she had very little energy to run around unlike usual. She just didn't sleep last night. But hearing Winnico ask if they should go explore made the brunette nod simutaniously as she giggled.
                      Retsu looked over her shoulder at the two and gave a very small grin before leaving them to do whatever they decided to do as she waved back to them and spoke back to them,
                      "I'll see you later then~" She spoke in a rather carefree tone before walking some more. Tomah watched the blond thief leave and gave a small smile as Winnico span around and asked which way it was as she tried to think, a small frown on her face. She pointed left, a 90 degrees difference to the way that Retsu had gone. She had a triumphant smile on her face, as in to declare that her choice in pathway was right and always would be. She hated being called a liar or someone who was wrong in their choices, she hated that completely.

Loki simply watched her walk away as she frowned, more than before and then stared at the pistol before shoving it in her pocket and looked away. Her expression seemed slightly confused as she grumbled a swear or two under her breath in pure annoyance before sighing and looking towards the mountains. Back to base for her, that sounded about right.

Retsu was walking silently ahead of the others and it seemed she didn't really notice Tamaki following behind as when she turned around and saw the white haired huntress. She made her jump so badly as the female jumped back, it was simply because of her not being there at first but suddenly being there. It was like those horror stories that she told little kids, the one about the skeletons and almost mistook the white haired female for one. Which kinda wasn't polite as she rubbed the back of her head, opening her mouth to apologise until she was squished like a fly by her sister. Falling to the ground and hearing her sister say "g'morning", Retsu simply rubbed her forehead to relieve herself of some stress as she raised an eyebrow.
                      "Oh, you survived that? How unfortunate~" She teased with a large grin before looking up towards Tamaki and smirked,
                      This is my little sister, Ru." She spoke with the same small smile before pushing her sister off her,
                      "I'm heading up to that hidden lake to grab some meat, you joining us?" She questioned the younger female as she stood up and brushed the dirt from her knees.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:00 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

User Image
Kaida Madotsuki_______

It's dark. . .
Always dark.
Nothing but black.

User Image

Kaida was deep in thought as she listened to the trees and the wind. The sun was higher in the sky, but it was the same sight: night. After all, it was always night for her. Only the heat of the sun told Kaida what time of day it was. She tripped over a tree root, regaining her balance quickly. Rubbing her left wrist, Kaida wandered through the forest. When she was sure that she should have reached the camp by now, Kaida knew she was lost. She paused, breathed in deeply, and closed her eyes. Focusing, Kaida took in her surroundings. There were many trees, of course, a small pond, and a clearing with no one in it. The camp was not near, and there was no way to find it without the help of someone. Kaida focused harder, hoping to find a human.

It took a few minutes, but there came the faint footsteps of a person. Kaida's eyes flew open. Perfect. She made her way, following the vibrations. Soon, too soon, she became lost. The animals were up and out of their homes, making it hard to zero in on the person's vibrations she had felt before. Sighing, Kaida decided to wander until someone found her, she stumbled into the camp, or she was eaten.

As Kaida walked, a voice sounded close to her. Startled, Kaida jumped and faced the voice. "Yes?" she asked, rubbing her wrist. As the person came closer, the vibrations went through Kaida. A soft smile came to her lips. This was the person she had sensed!

User Image

How do others see?
What do colors look like?
What do I look like?

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items