Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Utopia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:58 am
Stardust Drifter

(still only one (: )

Cecilia was quite happy that he actually knew roughly what she was, he was right though, her race were rarely seen by human eyes. Unless they were explorers, but Basil didn't seem the type to be doing all that. "Well that's because we all stay in one forest on the globe. Viera have lived there for many hundreds of years, if one of us chooses to leave, we can't return.. shunned away you could say" she explained keeping a brave face. "That's most likely why you won't see many of us. Not many Viera in the world I'm afraid, too stubborn in their traditions." Cecilia then realised she slagging off her own kind there, not that it mattered.. they didn't want her there and she didn't need them, that life was boring.

His question of her purity comment was expected really. She really did like he was curious about her and the Viera, it was sort of common to be asked weird things.. but he was asking all the deep questions, which was rather nice of him to be interested in. "In our village the women are only allowed to mate with men, who live in a separate village of their own.. we only come together to mate. No marriages, no relationships like you humans have."

She looked into his lovely green eyes with a smile, loving how human's looked all squishy and soft, but their eyes were even more beautiful to her. Deep.. with each flash of colour telling it's own story into the soul. But continued to explain to him, trying to give as much detail as she could. "The Viera are very spiritual people, a pure born Viera is a blessing" Her right ear then twisted, thinking of what to compare it too. "It's like when you breed a dog, a pure bred has it's own pedigree, worth alot of money. But a cross-breed.. not so much" it did sound like a horrible way to describe the way her race viewed the life inside her, but it was the hard truth. It then came to his second question.. was she upset being pregnant? In a way she was, it wasn't the life that she planned for herself. This woman wanted to defeat monster's, protect kings and queens till her dying day, being a parent was going to put a stop to that all.. the life she loved to live.. the life she chose over the respect of her tribe. After all that, she was sort of back to square one in this city. "I suppose I am really, it might make be sound like a horrible person. But that's how I feel right now I'm afraid. Being a mother was the last thing on my mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

(ok ^^ I got confused for a second there lol)

Taking her hand, Basil listened. He loved holding her long fingers, her race was very intersesing up until the part she described about mating. "That..sounds so sad though. You never get to experience what it's like to snuggle up to someone, or share a life together? Hold each other up when the other falls. Oh! I'm sorry that was rude of me to say!" he said with embarassment.

Gently placing a hand upon her small belly he looked her deep in the eyes. "Don't listen to them. Weather it's pure bread or not, your child was still created." he said softly, then took her hand and placed it upon her belly as well. "I think the life inside of you will outshine the doubts of the people in your village. It's alright to be afraid Cecilia, I can tell you'll be a wonderful mother. Besides, I'm here..lean on me whenever you're having trouble alright?"

Basil gave her a gentle smile, but hoped he hadn't insulted her or her race. He just didn't like it when people belittled themselves. He could see the potential in her, all she needed was someone to respect her choices and support her. Closing his eyes he blushed. "I support you Cecilia. Don't think of yourself as junk ok? Not every man out there is like the one who used you."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 pm
Ankou Titania Corellenidias
===============================================

Ankou tapped her own stomach at cecilia's request to think about it. "Not my control its would be working for the house really. You may have to work hard but you do learn more too, our head chef will teach your friend about everything needed to cook five stars. Our head gardener could show you about plants that don't grow native to here and how to care for them. Both of the report to Nadia, and there are more benefits to working there. If you want to go though... go no one will stop you. However it does pay well and since your not from here I could easily get you a home to stay in."

Ankou returned to nadia and the two males she chose, Ankou wasn't to interested to Ryan. "Nadia you are getting big maybe you could use Ryan to assist you." She said to see if Nadia wanted to take him. "I'm sure you could outfit him with his needs to work as well."

Her eyes gazed over to Miles, saying he was an artisan and a jeweller made her spine tingle. "Really then you'll need your own work shop. Simple to my family. However you have to make me some jewellry from time to time." Ankou was trying to look as poised as possible but she was excited to have an artisan and jeweler now.

===============================================

OOC:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 pm
She pretty much agreed to everything he said about her race, she didn't like all the rules either. Which is why she left, to lead her own life. "Your not being rude at all. I perfectly agree with what your saying. It's why I left, wanted to see how you humans lived" Cecilia teased with a warm smile.

The soft touch of Basil's fingers across her tummy made her blush even more, mainly the that fact Viera only wore sheer fabric across the stomach area of any outfit. If it was any thinner, his hands would've been touching her bare skin. He seemed to be smitten very quickly towards her, in a sense this was good and bad. It could of been to keep on her good side, or he did truly mean every word.

Looking at him made her remember how were in fragile in her eyes, a life three times shorter than her own, bodies not built for speed or strength, but still humans tried to take things to the limit! Explore vast oceans and desolate deserts, that was what made them so interesting.. their spirit to achieve anything. She was starting to space out in her deep thoughts so answered him quickly enough so there wasn't a massive pause. "Thank you Basil, I truly mean that.. I was very willing to do this on my own, but you seem very keen to be involved." There was many things she wished to ask him but thought it might be better to ask while no women were listening.. who knows what they might say about him.

"Our head gardener could show you about plants that don't grow native to here and how to care for them. " now that did sound like a nice offer, even if she did practically know pretty much everything there was to know about flora. But did her best to keep quiet and not correct the nice lady. The offer Basil got was something that made her ears perk, this could be his chance to do something amazing with his talent! Regardless to what she wanted, he needed a break.. something nice to do on this surface world. "That sounds lovely Ankou... I think we will take a gander at this place after all"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 am
If Basil was being honest, he wanted to go back down below and cook for the men that really needed it. Not pregnant women that just got pampered, not that he hated any of the women here who had been kind to him or anything. It was hard to just change perspectives when you've been living, and seeing, how everything went underground.

Yet what could he do? He had no power, not that he ever did. Looking at Cecilia he blushed with embarassment. She probably thought he was just trying to use her or something. Basil had developed a small crush but felt a little silly now seeing how she looked so dismissive or worried. She was a woman with a damaged heart, he needed to tip toe around her more carefully so he wouldn't accidentally bite off more than he could chew or hurt her feelings. After learning about her past a little, he didn't want her to feel used ever again by men.

If they fell in love and had more children in the future, then they would. For now he would take it slow and easy, and build a trust with the woman that literally saved his life. "C-Could we maybe look at it later? I..haven't eaten for a while and am a bit tired. Yet if that's what you desire Cecilia then I guess we could take a look." he said with a bit of exhaustion in his voice. Of course the exhaustion was also the fact that he kind of dreaded cooking for those that didn't need it.

Plus he was no amature. Basil really didn't feel like being a student again to a chef. All the years he had traveled had helped him develop his own style of cooking. Basil didn't just cook any old fancy slop, he cooked with care. He made sure to add ingrediants the benefitted the person rather than just for filling or extra flavor. It's how he cooked, and wanted to stay cooking. The noblewoman had kind of insulted him a little, but he couldn't really speak up much without gettting punched again. The large noble woman intimidated him a little, so did her maid.

Maybe it was their very round stomachs, or the fact that they looked at him a different way than Cecilia had. Scooting a bit near Cecilia, the Viera probably could pick that up a bit. Right now Cecilia was the only women he truely trusted up here because she didn't save him to use him. She saved him because she cared about him, or so Basil thought.

(OOC: Another thing I need to clear up. There is no money in the utopia. It's all about trading/bartering, and supporting each other. Thought I'd clear that up razz lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm
Cecilia took in his comment of being tired in a serious way, he probably was.. sleeping in a place like that must of been terrible. Not that she could complain, she was used to sleeping on floors and things like that, he most likely wasn't used to it. But that's what you do in a unit, you sacrifice common luxuries such as beds and things. She really needed to think from a 'normal' person's perspective and not her own for once.

He didn't seem to happy with the Duchess' offer of working in the kitchens of her home, which she instantly dismissed the idea of it. "Your right... I'm getting really hungry too... and sleepy!" The Veira then stretched out her arms, making a pretty good fake yawn. "huuuuroooahh........ all that weeding and planting really tuckered me out indeed" she then gave a quick but sly wink towards Basil's direction. "I'm sorry Lady Ankou, but we will need to discuss this another day.. I need to get this male of mine home to make me a meal" that wasn't actually her plan, but it was a little white lie in the fact she probably wouldn't bring up the matter again.

With a small squeeze of her slender, clawed fingers she took his hand in hers.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 am
Basil watched her quietly and gave her a gratefull smile once she finished. Bowing with respect to the noblewoman he happily held Cecilia's hand. "Thank you so kindly for your offer My Lady." he said gently glancing over at the Viera. "I'm sure we'll look at your glorious home soon, for now please exscuse us. I am sorry if I was rude to you in any way."

He had been around noble people before, so he knew how to address them and such. After his words he felt himself being pulled out of the building. Once they both were alone and a safe distance away Basil hugged Cecilia lightly.

"Thank you Cecilia." he said to her in a tired tone. Glad to be away from the stuffy woman. He waited for the bunny girl to lead him to her home.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm
She was happily surprised at his friendly hug, it made her tail wiggle a little. Cecilia never really got hugs, so the occasional ones felt extra special, she even hoped she might get another hug later. All these strange alien feelings called hormones made her want to cuddle up close to someone and just cry for no reason. Was this seriously normal? She didn't know, but it made her feel weak. It was probably the fact she was always in a testosterone environment that she felt so little of female emotions, but she was slowly coming to terms with it all and secretly liking it.

Cecilia took a quiet route she learned of, she didn't think he wanted to see anymore waddling ladies that day, neither did she, not many walked round there. It was mainly because there was not many places for a woman to rest, no shops or buildings. It took longer to get to her house, but she really thought the peace would do him some good.

"your very welcome" she realised he had been the one asking all the questions, so decided to be polite and ask a few things about him. There were so many buzzing round her head but he seemed tired so only one or two would do for then. "Why did you come to this city Basil?.. surely I thought most men wouldn't want to volunteer to look after a woman who is carrying someone else's child.." Cecilia had no clue why men were down there in the first place, she always thought men didn't even come into this city.. let alone there being one underground. "From what I've heard, it sounds horrible down there, although I have heard the laughter of drunken men, so it can't be that bad.. we all need a nice booze up once in a while I find" she smiled warmly as she lead him to her front door.

It seemed fairly plain from the outside, but she had only been there one week so that was understandable. "I'm afraid there is only one single bed.." she told him as she unlocked the wooden front door "you can sleep in it for now though, you need it more then me"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 pm
"I'm a traveling chef, so the road brought me here. You see, I learn to cook by experiencing the world around me. Being close to people and learning what they like and what they need is why I do what I do. I don't just cook any random slop you find in fine dining resturants, all the food I cook is made with ther person in mind. I want people to be healthy and strong, not just give them fillers or flavors." he started to reply as they walked along quietly.

"The men below need it, their world is a total opposite to this one. It's dark and dirty, most of the men will probably never make it up to this side because they aren't 'good' enough. Honestly, I don't even know why I was taken up here? I'm just a humble cook myself. From what I've observed though, the men do everything to help the women up here. They mine the ores used to refine and create, they sometimes grow the vegetables and work hard for nothing. It's a pitiful thing, and I feel horrible for being taken from them. " Basil sighed as he stopped and gazed up into the sky.

"I cooked in the bar, and got to know alot of the men. Bars don't intimidate me, I love the atmosphere. Jolly men enjoying a drink with jolly friends. An evening filled with practical jokes, laughs, and good times. Yet, I can't really go back now that I'm up here. Sure I probably could, but I would just get caught again. That's why...I want to cook for you, and only you Cecilia."

Basil turned his eyes to her and gave the Viera a gentle and genuine smile. "You remind me of that world a little. The way you carry yourself, the way you speak, the way you act. You're tough, but..sweet kind of like a hard candy with a soft and delicious chocolate center. I like that, it's nice to see a tough woman who's not afraid to give hugs or cry a little. I'm sorry you were abandoned when you needed someone there the most. I travel around alot and see stories like yours. I'm no warrior, but if I were there when it happened I would have given that guy a nice introduction to my best frying pan. That's why..I can't go back. You're tough and can probably take the pregnancy on your own, but I want to be there for you. I want to be someone to fall back on, I'm not wanting to use you or anything, I just kind of feel in my heart that right here with you is where I'm needed now. Call it a chef's intuition! " he said giving her a wink.

When she mentioned only having one bed he blushed a bit shyly. At least she didn't say they both needed to share it. Shaking his head he places a hand upon her shoulder. "No you need it more. After all you're pregnant. I want you and the child, or children, to get a good night's sleep. I spend most of my days sleeping on the ground, so a chair or the floor is alot better I assure you!" he chuckled lightly.

(wow alot of talking in this one. xP sorry about that. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 pm
Nadia rubbed the small of her back. Her belly was getting big after all, not as big as her mistress but it was starting to be a little more of a pain. "Perhaps you're right mistress. I can find some use for him."

Miles while happy to be "free" wasn't too happy about being sold into a family. Though someway he could tell that he would not live that bad, especially if he was alone with his workshop. He did notice that the one woman, Ankou, was rather beautiful... despite being as large as a whale...  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:30 pm
She was quite impressed by the fact he did get around, Cecila wondered if they could share stories of their travels someday, that is, if he was still around. A traveling cook must have many different tales then a humble knight as herself. Well, ex-knight now. But if that's what the stars had set for her, then so be it, she couldn't argue with fate. All his talk of cooking skills made her wish her unit had someone like him tagging along, they needed it! Beans and the occasional bowl of oats didn't do much for them at all.

He then talked about the men of the underground city, the way he was talking made her think he really wanted to go back, and who could blame him! She didn't want to be there either, so could understand what he mean't a little. But not exactly. Cecila couldn't help but feel sorry for him, he forced into this.. not something she ever wanted in her life. Someone forced to being with her, made to look after her. It was not in her nature, she was brought up to think of everyone else's needs above her own. So in a sense it was lucky he was stuck with her for now, she wouldn't make him do anything. If he wanted to help her by his own choice then she would gladly take it.

All of his kind words he made about her, made Cecilia choke up a little. She had never heard anyone say things like that, even if it was only mild compliments, it still meant a lot to her to hear such things. But something was bugging her "That was the plan, do it alone.. all Viera women do it. But, if you want to be there for me, I hope you don't do just because you have to.."

She was surprised by his kind gesture for the bed, she really didn't mind sleeping on the sofa but didn't want to argue on the matter, that would've been a bad start. "if you insist.." Cecilia said with a smile, locking the door behind her once they were both inside, she always liked to lock it, because of the fact she didn't trust everyone still.. "If you want to eat something now then have a sleep, then go right ahead.. you don't need my permission to do anything in here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:10 pm
Basil gave her a soft hug again. "Shhhh...I want to help you, just because. You aren't forcing me, nor you owning me has anything to do with it.I don't have to do it...I want to." he said softly gently wiping a tear from her face.

"I've learned that in life that a little bit of kindness goes far. I always try to show a little kindness to everyone I meet. I just want to help you because I like you, that's all." Basil said relaxing a little now that they were alone.

Letting her go he clapped his hands together then gave her a grin. "Well then! Take a seat Cecilia! I'm about to cook you up something special!" he winks then vanishes into her small kitchen.

Soon her house was filled with various pans and pots clanging and banging. It looked like the Utopia kept the women fully stocked with food. Most of it seemed to be untouched. Deciding to start her off with a salad, Basil mixed together various hearty vegetables and spices to give the salad a bit of a zesty flavor but also give her body, and babies, the nutrients and minerals they both needed. Drizzling it with a slightly fattening honey styled dressing, before Cecilia could blink the beautiful salad was sitting in front of her, within a medium-sized bowl.

"A salad for starters! Is there anything you love to eat? I've never cooked for a Viera before.." he admitted sweating comicly, then pumped his fists in the air. "Yet I never back down to a challenge! C'mon name something you love! Anything Cecilia!" Basil was having fun, this is how he normally was. Dropping his guard and being himself, he figured Cecilia would either love it or hate it, yet he trusted her.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 am
There it was, that hug again. "calm down Cecilia, it's just a hug.." she thought to herself, she felt she was growing to like him too quickly. Maybe it was because he was so nice to her, yeah that was probably it.. But she was glad to hear him say he wanted to help her though her situation, it pulled some weight off her shoulders and helped her relax too.

She was quite surprised at his bouncy nature, it was nothing like when he was trapped in the cell, it was a nice surprise though, he was obviously feeling better already. "umm okay.." she didn't know what to say, just amazed more than anything, it was a total change. After sitting down at the small dinning room table, she began to watch him whip up something.

The smell of the honey made her nose wrinkle up happily as she continued to smell at it."I've never had honey before" from what she knew, honey was a luxury and she hadn't had many of those, not even chocolate! She cautiously munched it, incase she didn't like the taste... but it was amazing! Probably the best thing she ever ate! So many different textures in it and tastes.. it was only a salad, but she enjoined it. "For starters? You mean.. you want to cook more?" Cecilia was a little shocked, she thought he would only want a quick nibble on something then catch a few Z's. "if you really want to.. the sure, but make sure you have something atleast.." she then thought on his question, going through how courses worked. Main was next right? "hmm I've never had pasta before.. I heard it's nice.."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 pm
Basil could tell she was enjoying the salad, Cecilia had a cute smile when she was enjoying something. Pasta was something easy to make and Basil thought up a good idea quickly. Rushing into the kitchen, he allowed the noodles to boil while he was creating a delicious, and thick, cheese sauce. Mixing in a little broccoli into the sauce, he returned with a delicious noodle dish for her, and himself.

Setting the plate out in front of her, Basil sat next to her and smiled. He had a carrot cake baking in the overn for dessert for them to share, but kept it a secret. "I hope you like it. So..is there anything you'd like to know about me?" he asked sweetly, "After all I know so much about you already, it's only fair right?"  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm
Cecilia couldn't believe how quickly he was cooking such lovely smelling things. It made her nose very happy to smell such things. Cheese was a thing she did really like, it was a treat. While she was eating, she started to get a little annoyed with the chair she was in, it had no gap in the back rest, which made her tail hurt a little. She really needed to get some chairs or just cut a hole in them.

"Oh.. just incase your worried, I'm not vegetarian" she thought he her bunny ears and features would make him think she didn't eat meat, so clearing that up might take some pressure off him. "I really like this, I also never liked broccoli, but I think you changed my mind on this one!" Cecilia smiled again, burping after her meal. She didn't say 'excuse me' because that's just how she was. And Basil was a guy so he probably wasn't bothered by it either "mmmmmm.. hit the spot... oh yes! more questions!" after licking her lips from the sauce her mind came up with more things to ask him "what's the best place you ever traveled to? I have to say, my favorite place is a cave called Greylyn.. very nasty beasts in there, you can't see a hand in front of your face at. Very dangerous but exciting at the same time" Cecilia smiled, thinking the old days, even if it wasn't that long ago "It really makes get in touch with all your senses fully."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff