Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
What do you feel the guild needs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 am
Nights-Rune
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
Yep you! What would you like to see the guild do / have?
let me know.

if you haven't yet posted in the guild what would make you post?

if you have what would you like to see more of?

This guild is about you guys and we are nothing without your input so what would you like to see?

I think there should probably be a dedicated game subforum. As of now, any games are lumped in together with the spam/chat subforum, and, with the highly interactive nature of games, would probably do better in a section where they could be found more easily.

Also, just to make sure, I was thinking of putting a contest somewhere in here later on with maybe some good sized gold prizes, this is okay, right?

Yeah of course. pm me with what it is and the prize money needed and ill see if the mule has the cash on her smile

Nonononono... If I put up a contest I'll be putting up the gold! sweatdrop

I couldn't ask you to do that. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 am
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
let me know.

This guild is about you guys and we are nothing without your input so what would you like to see?

I think there should probably be a dedicated game subforum. As of now, any games are lumped in together with the spam/chat subforum, and, with the highly interactive nature of games, would probably do better in a section where they could be found more easily.

Also, just to make sure, I was thinking of putting a contest somewhere in here later on with maybe some good sized gold prizes, this is okay, right?

Yeah of course. pm me with what it is and the prize money needed and ill see if the mule has the cash on her smile

Oh... ok thanks! smile it is what the guild mule is for though. Sometimes its nice to just have other people to run things. I am always rushed off my feet with doing so much in the guild... still not sure how to run logic puzzle events... sweatdrop

If I go away here and there its because i need some R+R lol...  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:00 am
Nights-Rune
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
let me know.

Oh... ok thanks! smile it is what the guild mule is for though. Sometimes its nice to just have other people to run things. I am always rushed off my feet with doing so much in the guild... still not sure how to run logic puzzle events... sweatdrop

Lol

Yeah, if I do it, it'd be a lot.

I'm thinking 250k for top prize if there are any Grand Winners. Plus 100 and 50k prizes for entries I like. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:38 am
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
Kay9214
Nights-Rune
let me know.

Lol

Yeah, if I do it, it'd be a lot.

I'm thinking 250k for top prize if there are any Grand Winners. Plus 100 and 50k prizes for entries I like. ._.

Sadly that IS more than I have the bank at this time...  

Coin Counter
Crew

Dapper Gaian

The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out