Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Resolving Matters [PRP 4 Lust & axl] [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm
Nafretiti

Axl quickly snapped back away from the chick, holding it at arms length as before, his face resumed a normal expression for him. "Right." His voice squeaked as it changed pitches, the only evidence of how he had been just a moment ago. He quickly coughed to clear his throat. Axl quickly followed behind her, he couldn't see the tears coming from her eyes from that position. Probably better that way, he wouldn't have known what to do about it. The silence was incredibly awkward for Axl though. The male began humming a tune to fill in the silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 pm
Wolfs Heart

((*Pats pretty birdy in sig* she is just so awesome, Dia did an awesome job on her. ))

Lust arrived him a while later and had finally calmed down to an extent and placed the rabbit on the table and started skinning it and ever bit of skin and fur she took or the more she didn't want to do it so she stopped and looked at Axl "come with me" she said in a depressed monotone as she walked in through the back door and up the stairs and gestured towards her room. "Wait in here please, my father will be arriving home any minute and if you don't want to see him it is best you wait in here" she said, thinking it will be easier for him to hide in here whilst her father cut up the rabbit for her because she just couldn't do it, it was different when it was her fathers kills but her own...no, not now and not ever could she do it.

"I promise, it wont be for long, my father will come home, do the rabbit for me and then leave again, he usually goes and gets water once the meat has been prepared so he can start making dinner" she said with a sigh, hoping he wouldn't be caught up.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:58 pm
Nafretiti

Axl watched Lust skin the rabbit, he didn't mind the gore at all, but he could tell she was having issues now that he was looking at her. "You know... if this is a predator like you said, can't she just eat it as is?" the male shrugged his shoulders casually, but he followed her anyways. Once she told him what her plan was, Axl couldn't help but laugh, "Won't it look even worse if he finds me in here?" the male smirked, but inside he really hoped he wasn't discovered here. "You still want me to hold onto this thing?" He raised up the little bird child in his hands still.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:04 pm
wolfs Heart

"That depends, do YOU want to hold onto it still?" She asked, a little smile crossing her lips before vanishing "it is up to you and she may be able to but if she is like a normal bird then they usually have mommy regurgitate it and then feed it to them so since I don't really want to do that this may be the next best thing" she said as she bent down and kissed the chicks head.

Aella looked up at the male then back at the female and tried harder to just push back where she was as if to say she wanted to stay with him, she didn't want to move! He was nice and comfy!

"And yes, my father probably would but he knows I am an adult, I think it is perfectly fine I can have a guy over but besides that he knows I can be trusted now so it won't matter and I swear I will keep him away from going upstairs as much as I can though it shouldn't be THAT hard to stop him" she said, having learnt some things when she was a teenager.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 pm
Nafretiti

Axl thought about it for a moment, trying to be logical about it. It seemed to make sense that if Lust's dad was cutting up rabbit for the baby thing... that he would wonder where it was and why it was alone. At the same time, Axl glanced at the feather-butt that was cuddling with him, he couldn't deny how much he enjoyed playing with the baby when no one was looking. "Ok, better to keep it out of your way again I suppose, if I have too... Hey!" Axl cried out as she kissed the top of the chick's head. He moved the chick into the crease of one of his arms and used his now free hand to poke at his cheek, wanting a kiss too "I'm the one doing the babysitting, I deserve some compensation," he winked at the female.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm
Wolfs Heart

Thank you!" she said as she smirked at him "I don't play that game anymore remember? But for you I might be able to make an exception...IF you play nice but I think one kiss wouldn't be too bad right now" she said as she lent over and kissed his cheek "maybe a real kiss later?" She said winking at him, knowing she shouldn't be playing with her own feelings like this but he was doing her a favor after all and so yes, he deserved some sort of payment and if that meant a kiss or two then who was she to deny him that?  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 am
Nafretiti

"Its hardly a game, but I'll play nice" Axl winked at her, although he really was toying with her, but really being friends with someone, a girl especially, was proving difficult for him. "Maybe..." he responded to her question with a smirk at his success at getting a kiss out of her. When Lust was gone he turned to the bird at hand, "Looks like a change of plans featherbutt, Grampy-wampy is going to be chopping up the bunny wunny for you. With a razor sharp knifey...wifey?" Axl frowned, what the heck was he doing. "He probably is married to his knife, huh? I bet those claws of yours put his knife to shame..." Axl was now staring at the claws of the baby again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 pm
Wolfs Heart

Aella sat there and looked at him, grinning at her 'uncle', she was happily content in her uncles arms and as she watched Lust go she didn't really care, yes she loved her mother but this guy was just too awesome not to want to stay with and he was treating her so nice how could she not wish to be with him?

Tafari came home and called out to her daughter "Lust, sweetheart, are you here?" He called, never leaving the door open to his home.

"I'm here daddy, I just put my daughter down to sleep."

Tafari looked at her in shock and then had a displeased look on his face, he doesn't see his daughter in a while and she pops up saying she now has a daughter!? Since when!? "care to explain to me where you got a daughter from!? you didn't have a secret child you never told me about did you!?"

Lust giggle "no daddy, you have it wrong, you know how I came home and brought you what I thought was just a decorative egg from the party? Well it wasn't a decorative egg it had a chick inside it and now it basically has claimed my old room as it's own. "

"What!? You go to your grandmothers party and you bring home an actual EGG!? what kind of Grandmother gives her daughter an egg with a chick inside!?"

"I don't think she actually knew they were actual eggs that housed chicks."

Tafari sighed "alright then can I at least see it? Might as well see what my granddaughter is like."

Lust shook her head "no, please, just leave it, I just put her down to sleep but there is something you can do for me, please will you skin and cut up the rabbit I killed into bite sized pieces for when she wakes up?"

Tafari couldn't look prouder even if he wanted to "my daughter, my darling daughter, went out and killed her first animal!? Oh Lust, I didn't know you had it in you!" He said as he went outside.

"It was a once off daddy, no more will I be killing anything, especially rabbits, that was the hardest and more cruel thing I have ever done" she called out as she headed back up stairs to see how everything was. Lust opened the door and peeked in "well that was easy, tell him I killed an animal and he gives up wanting to see the chick, guess me killing my first rabbit is a far more prouder moment then me giving him a granddaughter" she giggled as she shut the door and walked over to the other two.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 pm
Axl chuckled as Lust returned to the room, "Sounds like a man who has his priorities straight!" it made sense to Axl of why a father would want to encourage his daughter to hunt rather then make babies, even if Lust hadn't necessarily made this one. "So... before you left... you were talking about how much you couldn't resist me." As much as Axl wasn't fond of the whole 'meet the father' or 'get killed by the father' thing, sneaking around in the guy's house while he was home was just too much trouble to resist.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm
Wolfs Heart

"That man may have his priorities right" she said as she walked over to the male "but I don't, I mean, not like he wants me to anyway, I just can't kill animals, I love them too much do he won't be getting anymore kills from me" she said as she smirked a little and draped her arms over the males shoulders and spoke to him seductively "I was, wasn't I? Well you know" she said as she playfully toyed with a strand of his hair "you know I can't resist you, never have been able to" she said as she looked down at the chick in his arms as she moved closer to that side. "But do I really wish to go back to where I came from? Do I really want to just cause myself all that heartache again?" She said as she quickly grabbed the chick from him and cuddled her before carrying on in a normal voice "or do I just want to keep you in my life because I now need a babysitter?" She joked as she cuddled the baby bird "it is just so hard to decide if I should just have one more night with you, if you want to, or just spend all my time giving all my affection to this little one" she said as she tickled her under her chin only to have a happy coo come from her.

"She just is adorable to pass up not spending all my time with her but you "she said as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek "are rather cute as well and this little one seems to like you so so i do believe we have come to two choices. one being that I could give you one more night of pleasure and then have you get the odd chance of seeing her again or you and I stay 'parents' to this little girl, though we are not together and, depending on how you wish to handle our situation, we could still be great parents to this little chick IF you want to be a part of her life that is. Yes we can still live our lives the way we want but this little one just simply adores you so that is why I am going to let you decide on what to do but, just to let you know, I pick the latter, I wouldn't mind at all if you wished to be a father figure for her" she said as she handed the chick back to him "I will be back soon, I best go see my father and make sure he isn't getting suspicious" she said as she walked over to the door and exited through it, shutting it behind her.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 pm
Nafretiti

Axl froze, he hadn't expected her to respond to him quite like that, especially with her kid in presence. Not that Axl cared. As she started her dramatic monologue, the male caught on to what she was doing. He could have hit his head on the wall right then and there. "Hey, you wanted me back in your life before you found out you had this thing." He responded defensively as he held out his arms. "Please, I'm so much cuter then featherbutt," Axl rolled his eyes and turned away from Lust as he preened his hair.

The fae froze again right before bursting into laughter. "You seriously expect me to take you up on that offer? Why would I want to be a father?" Axl called out after her, "Why would you even want me to be a father to her?" He was glaring at the door that she had already walked out of by now. The male had suddenly lost interest in holding the chick and set it down on Lust's bed. Axl found something to lean against and brood until she came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:43 pm
Wolfs Heart

Aella looked up at the male Pae, eyes filling up with tears and then started to cry, what happened? She was so happy a few moments ago and now her happiness was turned upside down because of mommy?! Not very impressed with mommy right now, mommy needs to make it up to male pae! >_<

Tafari came in moments later "Lust" he called as he saw her coming down stairs and handed her a plate of cut up rabbit and then told her that he was going out "there you go sweetheart, I even cooked half of the meat it a little, I am not sure if birds actually eat cooked food but I left it mostly raw so it should still, hopefully, be to its liking" he said as he kissed her forehead "I have some business to take care of at The Great Tree I forgot to do when I was out" he said as he heard a crying from upstairs "oh, shes awake, can I take a look at her before I go?" He asked as he was trying t get past his daughter.

"Daddy, no, go, I don't want to keep you" she said as she blocked him "I bet she is hungry, she will be in a happier mood once I give her this" she said as she took the rabbit bits and started back upstairs "you can see her when she gets back and then you can spend as much time with her as you want" she said as she kissed her fathers cheek.

Tafari smiled "alright darling, I will bring us something for dinner" he said as he said as he walked out the front door.

Lust sighed with relief, pleased he was gone and ran back upstairs and into her room "aww sweetheart, whats wrong!?" she said as she placed the meat on her old night stand and kneeled on the ground in front of her "Axl, what happened?" She asked, reaching out a finger to scratch her under the chin.

Aella wasn't going to play that game, once that finger came at her she just turned around and snubbed it, she wasn't going to to let that woman do anything to her until she has at least made up with that male!

"Sweetheart..." she said as she sighed, wondering what was wrong with her before she looked at Axl "oh and yes I did hear you, the first bit anyway before I shut the door" she said as she smiled a little at Axl "but I am sorry, she beats you by just by a little bit, but then she is a baby and babies always do, it is just a natural gift they possess" she said as she turned back to her child. "Though what I am doing now, being a mother is no gift I posses, every time I have taken care of a child I have screwed it up, granted I have only ever looked after one but still, Pandora never wants to see me again and even now it shows I cant do anything right" she said as she reached over and grabbed a piece of meat and offered it to her "sweetheart, do you want something to eat?" She asked as she held the meat out to her.

Aella looked at the meat and then looked away at it, still crying, still not interested in what the woman was saying.

"I guess I just suck at being a mother, no guy is ever going to want to go out with me for a start and now, even if we did and t got that far, I would be making his children the most upset children who hate me on this island and I don't even have my Demi-God power to add to it so in all which also shows how much I screwed up at being a Demi God and throw all that on to this and we have a pretty pathetic Pae. Thanks Grandmother, thank you for making me realize just how much of a screw up I am in not only life but in your family as well!" she said as she placed her face down on her bed and silently started to cry, this was a nightmare, how was she going to take care of something that didn't want to take care of by her? She didn't want to be strict or mean towards it and yet she still felt like she should but then she remembered the Pandora incident and just made her realize that wasn't the right thing to do either so right now she was just about to give up.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:17 pm
Nafretiti

As the chick started to cry and look up at him, Axl was firm in ignoring it. He simply said, "Your mom will be back soon, don't look to me, I'm not your dad." He left it at the, doing his best to ignore the crying, his ears stung a little from it. Axl rolled his eyes dramatically as Lust returned and asked him what happened, "I told you, I don't know what got it in your mind that I was some sort of father figure." He threw back his hands in frustration. "C'mon Lust, you're not screwing up." Axl wasn't saying it to be nice, he said it because he was sick of hearing her whine about not being a good mother when it was him who had put the baby down on the bed in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 pm
Wolfs Heart
Nafretiti

As the chick started to cry and look up at him, Axl was firm in ignoring it. He simply said, "Your mom will be back soon, don't look to me, I'm not your dad." He left it at the, doing his best to ignore the crying, his ears stung a little from it. Axl rolled his eyes dramatically as Lust returned and asked him what happened, "I told you, I don't know what got it in your mind that I was some sort of father figure." He threw back his hands in frustration. "C'mon Lust, you're not screwing up." Axl wasn't saying it to be nice, he said it because he was sick of hearing her whine about not being a good mother when it was him who had put the baby down on the bed in the first place.

((Silly Axl, TELL her that! She might be a demi god but it doesn't come with mind reading abilities. XD))

Lust sighed and dried her eyes "I'm sorry" she said as she looked up at him "and I am also sorry for making you be father to this little girl, I wasn't trying to get you to stay in either of our lives, I promise you that, I just thought that if we are going to get on well enough we could possibly be parents to it, the little that I have seen you with her she adored you so that is why I suggested you be a father figure to her. I guess after growing up with just Tafari and not Himeros I just wanted that nice sweet perfect two parent family image for this little one, it is silly, I know, I just wanted for her what I never had but it was wrong of me to make you choose, if you wish to see her you can and if not then so be it, I won't bother letting you stay here if you don't want to but, before you go, would you like something to drink? My fathers gone to The Great Tree for business so the house is free of him for a while...that is if you don't wish to run screaming from this house due to a made woman living here" she said as she looked at him and grinned a little, joking obviously...well, she was, for all she knew, after today, she will be amazed if she ever saw Axl again even in passing.

Aella stopped crying once she saw Axl and Lust talking and moved over and sat between them and looked up happily at them, happy that her mother was being nice towards him again.

Lust blinked down at the chick and then at Axl "umm ok..." she said as she patted the chicks head "are you going to be a good girl now and have something to eat?" She asked as she offered the meat to her once more.

Aella took the meat happily and ate it. ^.^

Lust: Aww! *She cried as she picked her up and cuddled her "thank you!" She said as she looked back at Axl "whatever you want to do I won't stop you, thank you for everything you have done for me, I know it isn't much but there is something I wish to give you" she said as she placed the chick down on the bed and walked over to the closet and pulled something out she had been working on in silent since she met him at the lake. "when we spoke at the lake you told me you liked music I wanted to give you something in thanks and so I made this" she said as she pulled out a box and opened it, taking out a decently sized wooden 'guitar' "it isn't much but I never thought I would see you again so I just hid it away to sort of forget about it, not sure if you like trinkets or not but I just wanted to make you something whilst I lived in my 'prison'" she said as she handed it to him.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 am
"I did say we could try to be friends." Axl now wasn't so sure if he should remind the girl of that. "The girl just likes the 'bad boys', doesn't mean I should be part of her life. Especially as a father." Axl shook his head, "You better keep an eye on this one." Axl motioned towards the chick. "It would just make things crazier when you do find some guy to settle down with." The male quirked his eyebrows at Lust, he couldn't deny that he loved presents, but he was curious what it was, "Maybe another kiss wouldn't be best." He joked as she turned away to get something. "Oh..." his lips parted in surprise as she showed him the guitar, it looked much better then the plank of driftwood that he was playing on. The real question was if it sounded good. When Lust handed it to him, he played a few simple notes to test out the sound, then a few chords. "Hm," Axl didn't know what to say, it was an amazing gift, he could really look like a star now. "Wow thanks Lust..." He felt kind of bad now.

Nafretiti

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces