Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Believe((O//A!!!! JOIN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

☣We are made from Broken Parts

☣It's hotter in Hell, but its getting real dark see.

☣You Can See God When I take My Mask Off

Danny hit the ground hard, but the anger faded away. she started to calm her breathing.
            ''S...sorry....'' she hiccuped feeling bad. She hurt so many people today, she started to tear up as she sat up.
            "I hit your jug..... are you gonna die...?" she asked wiping her face than staring at her hands. the dried blood made her sick.

☣ I am a Lion and I want to be free.
Do you see a Lion when you look inside of me?

☣ Cause I am a Lion born from things you cannot be.
How can I sleep at night, theirs a roar inside my head?

Cause I am a Lion and you are Dead.!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 am
Striker

Loxus
...Revenge won't blind my vision...
Temp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The storms coming...
...Try running

Loxus watched as Annie came up from a bush. She was a young girl, he didn't know why she was in the field. When he was that young his parents were training him day and night, some times even longer. She always followed him, making him lead to trying to save her from getting killed. But he wasn't looking this time. When he looked back there were 2 more targets. One of them were dressed as a SPINNER though. Annie was on the ground, in a pile of her own blood. She was gone now. Loxus groaned, she followed him again!? Now she's dead. He noticed the SPINNER with a gas mask. It was that one albino person. He had just got slashed, but the girl had looked sorry. 'Traitor...' Loxus felt like they could see him. Might as well go in right now. He sent out a call, but might not have his position. "I'm at the cafe, on top of the 'Footlocker?'" Loxus wasn't really sure what that was. Moving back out of sight, he grabbed his battle staff and got ready.

....Alive in a ghost town
Last of a dying breed.....

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
≼ DISTRACTIONS DAY AFTER DAY ≽
                                          As usual Sam waited patiently, flipping through the messages on his phone. One of the SPINNERS called in, saying they spotted some SIRENS at the train station. Good for them, he thought sarcastically, switching his phone off. With Dean traipsing around somewhere, that left Sam to come and find out what the deal was. Supposedly one of their best men, Striker, was here somewhere. The question is, where? The car pulled off the road, parking at the front of the train station. He stayed there for several minutes before stepping out of the car, slamming the door shut behind him. Surprisingly enough the station was eerily quiet; probably because the SPINNERS that were selected chose to shoot first and ask questions later. That irked the hell out of him; not everybody on the platform was a SIREN or one of those creatures.

Sam's footsteps echoed as he walked through. One, two... two dead bodies were on the ground, one of them a SPINNER. The other looked less suspicious, most likely a bystander. He frowned as he walked past them. Off in the distance he heard laughing of some sort, and a conversation between four other people. Rounding around a corner Sam bumped into the remaining four SPINNERS, and the quartet froze as soon as they saw him. "Aren't you supposed to be looking for those SIRENS?" He glared at them, not pleased that they were just walking around and talking.

The four were silent, until one of them, a few years younger than Sam was, spoke up in a whisper. "We are, sir, but it looks like they all got away. Striker went after the last few. We're just searching the train station for any others."

At least Striker knows what the hell he's doing. Sam glanced past the four that were annoying him with their mere presence. Finding Striker would be a logical move then. The quiet SPINNER started babbling about something else. One word caught Sam's attention.

⇝ NO ONE HAS EVEN REALIZED IT ⇜

"Repeat that?"

"All of the SIRENS top leaders are here."

Sam blinked in surprise. This wasn't mentioned when he heard of it. How interesting. Sam smirked, brushing past the four spinners, saying, "Go back to the base and wait for more orders. I find it highly unlikely that there are hidden SIRENS anywhere in here." Considering Striker's work, the male would be on the rooftops, yes? Sam found the rooftop entrance easily, breaking the lock and going up the steps. Reaching the outside, Sam scanned the area quickly, noticing a distant figure in the far back. Sam walked towards him, pausing several feet away from him to listen to what he was saying.

"I'm at the cafe, on top of the Footlocker?" Sam raised an eyebrow and stared at his feet. So the train station was carrying a Footlocker outlet. He remembered several months ago the station was trying to determine which store to set up in the empty space. Time sure does fly by. After the male finished talking Sam coughed into his hand to grab his attention.

"Looks like you've found the perfect targets," he said, walking closer to the edge to see who was down there. Three people stood next to the bushes, two of them farther away than the third. One of them he immediately recognized. The infamous Danny. Funny, he didn't see her supposed brother following around like the dog he was. She was kneeling next to another familiar figure... wait, was that Clear? One of their own? What the hell was he doing down there? Clear knows better than to go straight at SIRENS, let alone two. He smirked, the puzzles fitting into place in his head.

≼ WHY DO
    YOU WANT
    ANOTHER PUNISHMENT?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 pm
Striker

Loxus
Temp

The storms coming...
...Try running

Looking back, Loxus brought his staff up. Then noticed it was just Sam. Brother of 'Dean', the top assassin or something. It must have been boring living in his brother shadow. Or a lot of fun, they were the same to him. He pointed to the albino. "Traitor, I think." There was also the small possibility of a prisoner. They could have gotten information about there plans from that. Then again, she had just killed Annie. If they were going to get any information, it'd be easier to get it from a little girl, not an trained idiot, with a gun. Talking was one the things that Loxus couldn't do as well. But he needed to tell Sam something. Or else, he'd get boring speech about teamwork back at HQ. "That girl..." He moved his finger towards Danny. The one that killed Annie. He won't kill her,even if she needed to die. It went against his moral's. "She's mine. Can you take the other two?"

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 pm
JDogg
User Image

Nothing can escape these eyes

Let me sleep in peace, gosh!

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄
Soon as JDogg was done he took a sigh. "If that is everything, I shall take me lead and..." He put his earphones back on and continue his song."Stop scaring me to death just when I woke up from a train, Danny." He walked off, waving back at both Johnny and Danny. He went into a Starbuck's. He ordered a chocolate milk and took a seat. He took the straw out from the side of the milk, opened that plastic and poked the hole on the top of the milk box and started to drink.He went through his phone texting Johnny. "Need anything from Starbuck's? Ask Danny as well." After typing it up and sending it, he closed his phone and resumed drinking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Danny looked at JDogg and nodded. She made a promised herself she woldnt scare him again. She glanced at the girl.
            'I wonder how old she was.....'
            She walked up to the girl and searched her blood stained jacket, until she found her wallet. She opened it revealing notes and a school I.D.
            ''Annie Kendrick....... !5........ she was a freashman....'' she mumbled. Her guilt was taking over, she thought about her life. She grabbed her knife and pulled, blood splattered on her jeans.
            "I'm sorry Annie.....I'm sorry I had to take your life because of what they did to you.'' she sounded soft at first but she clentched her knife.
            "I'll make sure they know you weren't killed in cold blood.'' she turned towards Johnny.
            "We need to find people....I'm going to shift.'' she muttered heading towards the bathroom.

User Image

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
≺ SO HERE I STAND ≻
                                          Johnny stayed on the ground, one hand on his mask and the other covering the cut on his neck. "Nah, I think I'm going to live," he replied, moving his hand away to stare at the smears of blood. The color appeared darker thanks to the lenses on the mask, but he was sure it wasn't a dark red. Definitely a lot lighter. He closed his eyes, listening to his sister talk. Fifteen, huh? The younger the better. Come to think of it, the albino's looks he was borrowing as at least around Johnny's age, maybe even a little more. The other SPINNERS he saw didn't seem much older than eighteen. Weird. And JDogg was gone, probably to stop at Starbuck's or something. As usual he might be receiving a text from him, if his phone worked. Stupid water.

"Hey, Danny, text JDogg and ask him to grab me some coffee," he started, looking over to where Danny once stood. Wait. She's gone. Heading towards the bathroom and mumbling something about shifting. "You're going to leave me here?! I could actually be bleeding to death!" Despite the stinging sensation on his face and neck, he sat up, shouting after his sister. Just like Danny to almost kill him and leave him behind like that.

↻ LET'S GO AROUND AGAIN ↺

Johnny pouted, sitting criss-cross and staring out in front of him. That wasn't fair at all. He glared at the sky, noticing something out of the corner of his vision. Somebody was on the roof. No, wait. Two people. One figure was looking down, then disappeared, then a different figure appeared near the same spot. Crap. Were they found out already? Good thing he found that SPINNER guy when he did. Out of caution, Johnny staggered up, moving out of sight until he stood next to the building.

≺ I'LL THROW MY BLOWS OF THIS PAIN
    AND REGRET
    AND WATCH WHILE YOU FALL!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image
≼ DISTRACTIONS DAY AFTER DAY ≽
                                          Sam followed Striker's finger with a bored gaze to stare at the pink haired girl. He watched as Danny pulled the knife out of the girl and walked out of sight. Her work looked familiar. "So she's the one that killed Annie and the other one," he muttered, thinking back to the body he passed by. Sam would have preferred to go after her since she was the leader after all, but "Clear's" movement caught his attention. The male spotted them and moved out of sight near the building. His movements made it obvious that the Clear they were watching was an imposter.

"Alright." Sam moved away from the edge, heading towards the rooftop exit while talking. "I'll let you take care of her then. Looks like she went that way, and she's alone. As for me," he turned to look at Striker, smirking, "I'll see what Clear is up to, then we'll deal with that other SIREN together. See you."

⇝ NO ONE HAS EVEN REALIZED IT ⇜

Sam started down the stairs, leaving behind Striker. He didn't care much for Danny anyway. She was a problem, yes, but not as much right now. Striker could deal with her while he found out who the hell was using Clear.

OOC: Bleh. So short ;A;

≼ WHY DO
    YOU WANT
    ANOTHER PUNISHMENT?

Madame Morocco

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

After her exhausting switch she walked out of the bathroom, the light burned her new colored eyes.
            ''Crap...I hate this feeling...'' it took her a minute to adjust but she walked out and bumped into a man.
            ''Oh s**t... sorry...'' she gave herself a german accent.
            'Crimso.... Red hair....' she stilled and began around him. She gulped.''sm...'' she heard of him. He was an excellent tracker, let alone killer like his b***h of a brother. She clentched her hands into a fist. she had a feeling she needed to find Johnny, JDogg,Scarlet and Charlie fast.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:20 pm
Striker

Loxus
Temp

The storms coming...
...Try running

It sounded like Sam had known the albino. He had looked at him at them, then hide. Almost like he was surprised. 'Traitor's don't expect people to find them...' Loxus nodded at Sam. He'd take down the girl. She started to get away from 'Clear'. The third one went into a coffee shop. Loxus didn't know what the name of it was though. Sam had already left, and the girl had left his view. When Loxus got up he started to think of the paths he could take. It took him a few seconds, then he began move on the roofs.

Running down the side of a roof. Loxus saw the girl. She was walking down, a gleaming light caught his eye. He couldn't identify it, but it looked like some sort of card. There was a gap a 13 meters long. Just outside of his range, but he was moving to fast to slow down. "s**t." He mumbled as he tried to make a jump for it, and of course, Physics won. Loxus had jumped 14 feet. The only problem was, he didn't go high enough. Falling down, he saw a window, and without thinking, he broke it with his staff. The glass had cut him in some places, but he didn't feel it.

Water was running somewhere. Then, adding onto the noise, a woman started to sing, a kid was laughing. 'This place isn't for me...' He shouldn't ruin someone else's family time, by breaking though. But the window might have left some trail of him. Others SPINNERS would come to pay them to forget, or something like that. He wasn't sure. Remembering the mission, Loxus moved silently around the house. Looking around for a door that had a lock. It would have been the front door. When he found it, he opened it, then moved out. Quickly he began to leave the building. He lost sight of her. Great, for him. "Back onto ground level.

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Danny sighed and kept walking until he say a man.
            ''E...excuse me...?'' her german accent was allways beleivable.
            ''Could you help me find a place to buy my ticket?'' she sounded sweet, looked young enough to be a model.

((Your fine!!! XD It happens))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:55 pm
JDogg
User Image

JDogg had a hunch and bought two cup of coffee and finished up his Chocolate Milk. Looking around to find that no spinners were nearby him. "Wow, the spinners must not like to be around me. Am I some type of repellent?" He sighed and walked to a library since it would be a place quiet enough for him to track his friend's location. He took out his cellphone again. "What was Danny's number again. Man I wish I had already put it on my contact list, I have everybody's except hers." He made a few attempts. His first attempts ranged from an old man to a 6 year old boy. "Man I am such an idiot at time." He sighed and looked for a book on world history. He looked through it, seeing numbers and after a few numbers Danny's number came in to his mind. He started texting Danny "Danny, your brother never texted me back so I went ahead and got you and your brother some coffee. Do you want some cream and/or sugar on it? Also where are you?" After he typed up the message he went back into reading his book. He turned to the index and looked for Ancient Roman Republic era and turned to page 474. He put up a smile on his face. "I just love reading history.

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am
User Image
≶ SO TELL ME WHO NEEDS WHO NOW ≷
                                          Johnny tugged at the scarf, feeling the blood on it begin to harden. Ick, he did not want that at all. The SPINNERS would get suspicious and ask him why there was blood all over his neck and arms. His arms were fine, just small paper cuts, but his neck was a different story. The injury was throbbing with pain. He winced several times with each step. Dammit, Danny, thanks for making me look like a nightmare. He clicked his tongue and continued walking in an unknown direction. Saying he was searching for SIRENS would be a good enough excuse, then they wouldn't suspect a thing.

"I've been looking all over for you, Clear," an unfamiliar voice said behind him. Johnny swung around as a tall red eyed male walked closer to him with a slight smile on his face. Clear? Was that the albino's name? Johnny was the only person around, so this guy had to be him. He looked a little familiar....

He had to react fast. "I could say the same about you. Where the hell have you been? I almost got killed by a crazy SIREN back there. Some pink-haired ho nicked me. See?" Johnny pulled the scarf away from his neck to prove his words correct. In his mind he repeated sorry over and over again, directed towards his sister. He could definitely see her shooting at him for just calling her a ho. The male, only a little older than he was, gave Johnny a polite smile, moving closer to him and patting him on the shoulder.

"I saw that earlier. Sorry about not jumping in. It was a good thing she left you for dead." The male then walked past him, gesturing for Johnny to follow. "The remaining SIREN was seen entering a library. Striker's taking care of that so-called 'pink-haired' ho. We'll deal with the bookworm." He then turned back and continued walking, moving away from the train station. Johnny had no choice but to follow along. If what he said was true... they were going to where JDogg was. Danny was stuck to fight against some dude named Striker. Crap. Johnny grimaced under his mask while following the strange SPINNER closely. He'd seen him before. But he couldn't remember his name....

↠ DON'T HESITATE ↠

Sam walked in front of the imposter, hiding the smirk so that he couldn't see. He was right. The man staying behind him wasn't Clear. Clear spoke in more of a polite manner, not the rough one earlier when he described the SIREN leader. He'd heard of a shapeshifter amongst the SIREN ranks. He didn't know which one it was. Either way, one of his enemies was a few feet away from stabbing him in the back.

The two of them reached the library steps. Sam paused in front of the door, turning to "Clear" and ordering, "Just follow my lead. If he gets any hint that we're part of SPINNER or that one of his friend's is in danger, who knows what will happen?" "Clear" nodded his head in understanding, staying silent. Underneath the mask Johnny was panicking. What the hell was he supposed to do now? There weren't any openings at the moment, and he couldn't just randomly start punching the guy. He'd have to play along for now until there was a chance. Sorry, JDogg.

Sam started to scan the library searching for that one guy from earlier. Ah, there he was, sitting at a table reading a book. Just like a bookworm. He grinned and went straight for him, taking the seat opposite of him. "I didn't realize people still read on that subject" he mentioned, nodding towards the book the SIREN held onto. Sam had heard of him also, JDogg. He just never thought he would be the type to sit down and read.

≶ JUST LIKE A FALLING GLASS YOU
    SEE ME I'M READY TO BREAK!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Danny sensed something was going wrong. She stiffened her shoulders after Sam disappeared and she just faded into nothing. She followed them clearly.
            'I need to get Johnny out of there....And fast...' she heard how a guy named ''strkier'' was gonna hunt me down she giggled.
            'Like a fool could even hit me...' she laughed to herself and pulled a knife out.
            She reappeared behind Sam, she gulped quietly and drew her breath in. He was talking to JDogg, she put her hand up to her mouth and mouthed shush at him. She walked up to sam and wrapped her arm around his neck fast, she let the knife find his throat.
            ''If you scream or make any sudden movements.....'' she gulped and whispered into his ear
            ''I will cut nice and cleanly down your Juggular.'' she grabbed his hand and tried to cover up what was going on.
            ''Oh!!!Please Sammy!!!! I want to go get something to eat!'' she laughed and smiled fakely. Her acting was way better than Johnny'.
            "Clear....Wanna come? You too JDogg?'' she grinned making Sam get up she dragged him towards the vending machines, where no one was. She threw him in front of her.
            ''Well well...... He came to play with the big kids?'' she asked him innocently.

User Image

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 pm
JDogg
User Image

JDogg threw the book at Danny and stood up. "And you guys had to interrupt me when I was just reading one of my favorite part of history. The ancient Roman Republic era was one of my favorites and you guys have to make a scene and distracted me...You will buy me this book, Danny to make up for this whole mess." He gave a glare and gave her a cup of coffee. "I got you and your brother coffee while I was at Starbuck's."
OOC: Bleh I wrote barely nothing

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces