Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Sorry?" He started to ask, but she continued to apologize. He fell silent, letting her finish speaking. Her voice truly was melodic, seductive without attempting. He wondered what it was like when she sang... Perhaps she could be a singer... But that was for later thoughts. He returned back to the present. "Please, there's no need to apologize. You were clearly under duress, you did what you needed to do. I'm glad you feel at least some comfort here."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm
Iris gently lowered her head, resting it along the arm of the couch, and sighing contently as she nodded towards him, assuring him of her apology, as the loose white strands of her tendrils began to lower, framing her ever so delicate features perfectly. Even then, the true beauty that Heaven could create still appeared lovely even in the over sized sweats. The very material she began to curl up into as she lightly nuzzled the arm of the couch. Her lids, even as she tried to keep her attention on him, appeared to grow heavy. A light flutter, a blink, would lead her lids to lower fully, closing.

"Yes...duress..." She muttered lightly, finally falling into a sudden sleep. Her chest rose and fell lightly as her lips lightly rested against each other. A faint blush appeared along her cheeks as she slept. The things she was forced to do, she would dream about those for many many more nights. But, even in her sleep, the images, the short films, would caused her to blush.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:27 pm
Priestess of Athena
Asi es. It is as you say.

Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Paul listened and thought on the matter. Then, the smile resurfaced. "I'd like one order of wings, with the ranch, please." He took a drink, set the glass down, all while watching her reaction. He scooted down the booth to stand up. He waited for her to speak or leave to take a step, but would stop when he was unable to find the rest room. He fixed pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Miss, you do have a rest room, I hope," he said, smirking a bit at own humor. Simply being silly Paul. Silly. "I am supposed to meet my, uh..co-worker here..so, I'd like to, get my appearance in order," referring to the wet mop that was his hair.

Current Clothes: White tie, black pants, grey dress shirt  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm

It seemed the young angel had finally calmed enough to relax and sleep. She must have been fighting off exhaustion the entire time because within moments her fluttering eyes stayed closed and her skin took on the soft glow of a sleeping maiden. Things were progressing better than Veral could hope. Despite whatever terror she had fled from, she still seemed to possess a shocking nativity. Smiling Veral got up and went to the room's controls. He resisted the urge to stroke his new prize's hair or arm, he didn't want to scare her away when she had just started to trust him with physical contact. He warmed the temperature of the room to ensure she'd stay warm and comfortable and then dimmed the lights, leaving enough light in the room for the angel to find her way to the bathroom if she needed. With that he left the room.

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
Lea - Waitress

Lea grinned, happy to have something she could do again. She debated asking him what type of wings he wanted but figured he likely didn't know the different types or he would have asked. "I'll be right back with those sir." She smiled at him pretty and turned to go get the order. She was stopped by another request from the patron. She looked at him quizzically at first then immediately smiled again. "Oh of course we do sir! There are plenty around here, and luckily the one in this area is the only one that rarely has... problems." Problems being people taking drugs, puking, or... other activities that needed more than one person to take part. "It's right there, directly past the bar." She pointed towards the door. "Take all the time you need sir, the wings will be a while." She gave him a sweet smile and went to the bar.

Instead of ordering from Gregor she went through a door behind the bar to the small kitchen back there. "One order of 7 Parmesan garlic wings please! Extra veggies and ranch dip please." The solitary chef looked surprised but smiled at having a job other than fetching bottles of alcohol and moved to prep up the wings.

"I'll ring you up when I'm done."

"Thanks Hal!" Lea laughed with a small smile and and went back outside to tend to tables and hope more patrons appeared.

Servant Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:48 am
Iris would remain ignorant to the fact that she fell asleep until the timing came where her nightmares were out of control and forced her to awaken. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, almost out of control, as she sat up along the couch. Peering out, and giving her piercing blues time to adjust to the dimly lighted room, she then realized that she was not where her dreams had placed her, Damon was gone, and the room was very comfortable and dimmed. To this, she smiled lightly, raising her hand to place it over her heart, as if telling it to calm it's rushed pace. Shaking her head, and lightly tossing her long white tendrils from side to side, Iris rose from the couch and began to walk in the elegant lighting until she reached the sink. Her left hand extended, turning on the cold water, before her palm went directly underneath it, guiding her cupped hand, and now full of water, over to her lips. The light pink pair began to sip at the cupped water, emptying the contents of her hand before she turned the water off. She had no idea how long she had been out, all night she could assume, but with the privacy of the room being closed off, she couldn't exactly read the signs of natural light to distinguish such. This, oddly enough, was just fine with her. No windows meant no peeking to see what was in the box. Nor the unwelcome of unwanted eyes watching her. Yes, she was thankful for such.

Iris moved to the hot water, waiting for it to warm, before she began to wash her her arms and face, ridding them of the soapy covering gathered from last night's foam party. She would use the canister of soap, along the side of the actually faucets handles, and begin to wash, then rinse, her way free from the ever falling clouds. Oddly enough, as the clouds continued to fall last night, more and more people took to the dance floor. Perhaps, this was one of those craves, or was it raves, that were in at this time? She knew little about the club life but she didn't understand exactly how so many people adored the loud booming sound that came from the speakers.

Iris would dry her hands before she turned off the water. Eager finger tips lingered upwards and began to sprawl, brushing through her long and white tendrils before releasing them, allowing them to fall back against her shoulders and into their appropriate placing to better frame her delicate and heavenly features. As she did so, those blue orbs glanced upwards, at the door. She didn't dare to move from the room but she wondered if he, Damon, would come and see her again. There was still the need to talk about payment and how she could possibly work off the fee to stay in one of his elegant rooms. A light sigh, that even sounded heavenly, passed through her lips as she wondered what the price of said room was and what she could possibly do to pay for one. A bit of fear twinged within her spine, immediately sending her shoulders to stiffen, before she forced herself to relax and sit back against the couch. She was still wearing the over size grey sweats and made certain that, when Damon was around, to keep the word 'tasty' that remained on the back of the sweatpants, along her rear, out of his sight. Should someone actually see her in such she would surely blush then.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Veral attended to the needs of the club, though there weren't many. His workers did their jobs well, and there wasn't much for him to do. Instead he drifted about the club mainly attending directly to the party goers, especially the richer ones. Flirting with a girl here, assisting the attractive males in pursuing the ladies, and flirting with other girls there. Eventually the club emptied out as the light of dawn began to touch the city's darkness and push it back. Many patrons left in the arms of at least one other, off for a good night. Rather than entertain himself with the life of a mortal as he often did, Veral chose to retire alone for the night. The matters of the angel were far more interesting than any short entertainment offered by a mere human girl.

After a short sleep Veral awoke in the morning. He didn't really need much sleep with all the lives he'd stolen, he more used it to pass the boring hours of the day. With a yawn he straightened up. Fixing his bed hair to an appropriate amount of messiness and choosing a slightly more casual outfit for the day. Once his appearance met his expectations he exited the room. He'd chosen to stay in his extra room in the club rather than his more lavish home so he'd be nearby if anything went wrong with the angel.

He checked his security report and was pleased to see nothing had gone wrong the night before other than the angel sneaking in. He'd have one of his workers hunt out the story of the young angel later, first he wanted to check on his new prize. It seemed she was up. Good. He made his way over to the room the angel was staying in and gave a solid knock on the door. He waited to hear her give him permission to enter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:01 pm
Iris moved, away from the sink, and took a seat back along the couch. Her slender fingers continued to work their way through her long and white tendrils. They were not were near as perfect as a brush but, when one was on the run, they took what they could get. At the end of it all, she was able to make her hair appear less tangled and messy and more proper as an angel should appear. Lightly, she sat back and brought her legs up, moving, or leaning forth, she rested her head along her knees and stared at the door much like a dog would wait for their owner to come home. Damon was not her owner, and she was far from a dog, but she did enjoy his company and, honestly, the way he was around her brought her to relax. The gesture of offering her clothing, then leaving the room so she could change, was a change for her. One she appreciated very much.

The knock along the door caused her to jump. She quickly lowered her legs and stood, almost as if she were ready to run at the first sign of trouble. "Who...who is it?" She asked. Even in the morning her words sounded sweet and perfect. She would wait, until Damon introduced himself on the other side of the door, before she would speak back. "Come in..." She would answer back, giving him permission to enter. However, she wouldn't sit down until she knew, for sure, that it was indeed him venturing into the very room she currently found herself in.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:16 pm

He heard her voice query his identity nervously, which didn't really surprise him. "It's Damon." He replied. She gave him permission to enter and he slid the door open. Once he was sure he hadn't frightened her he shut the door and fully entered. "Are you feeling better?" He didn't sit down yet this time, instead going over to her clothes from the night before and picking them up. They were still soaked through from the night before. "Do you care about these? I can have them washed."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 pm
AS soon as he delivered his name she sighed with relief, stepping back and taking a seat along the couch behind her. Running for over a day did take a toll on her body and, regardless of the night's sleep she had, she still felt slightly tired. With that, brought a certain weakness she was still trying to fight off. Along with every fiber of her trying to pull her into another slumber. Her right hand rose, concealing her parting lips, as she yawned lightly, while piercing blue orbs peered through her loose white tendrils, staring at him, Damon, as he moved around the room. Her heart began to speed up slightly as he moved away from the door and closer towards her, within her personal space, or the space that she felt comfort in. She held her breath, the slight fear peeking within her again until he spoke. He had reached for her dress and simply that.

"I..I am still jumpy...I'm sorry..." She apologized. For everything he had done for her, she still continued to be on edge. Surely, this would mean whatever she had been through had taken a toll on her as a being and, above all, it had frightened her enough to make her skittish and paranoid about everyone around her.

Iris forced a soft breath, an inhale then an exhale, as she watched him examine her still wet dress. Nodding, and answering his question, she spoke back up. That lovely and heavenly voice calling forth again. "I do...it's one of my favorite dresses...now my only dress." She responded, alerting him to the lack of clothing she now had. Which brought up her next question. "Damon...may...may we speak about me staying here...and how I am to pay you for such? Is...is there a job that I may do to pay for such?" She inquired, eager to pay for her own room. Now, with the lack of food and clothing, there were other things that needed to be paid for but she was not about to bring those up as well. She would earn those for herself.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Veral noticed her twitch away as he got near. He shouldn't really be surprised, it would take a while for her to really begin trusting him. He was a bit disappointed, even if it did give him more of a challenge. He'd rather get straight to using her. Still he was able to give her a kind smile. "It's alright."

He took the dress, careful to not get his own clothes wet. "Alright then, I will take care of these. One moment." He went outside, leaving the door cracked and called for a worker. Though the strip clubs were open during the day, the dance club wasn't feasible to keep open except at night. The loud music that had so bothered the angel the night before was no where to heard. Once a worker came and took the garment to be cleaned with the worker's uniforms Veral returned to the room.

"Now as to paying for the room... I suppose if you were a dancer and got rich enough tips you could afford it, but honestly I can't see you comfortable doing that. Besides, are you sure you want to live in this tiny room? It's not really made to be lived it." He glanced around the room. As lush as it was it was certainly only made to be a lounge. Couches, a few small tables for drinks, and a TV was all that made up the place except for the decorations to add to the mood. Other than that there was just the singular small bathroom that didn't even have a shower in it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:33 pm
Thoughts raced through her mind, giving her ideas about how she could possibly work enough to afford a room here. Bouncing was out of the idea. She was to timid, against violence if it could be avoided, and, above all, not threatening at all. Cleaning, as mentioned before, was out of the question mainly because she couldn't make enough to afford a room doing it. Which brought her to the silence that continued to grow between them. He would step out, ending her thoughts, as she leaned forth, peering out of the door and through the crack, as he stayed out there. She could hear another voice, male, a conversation pertaining to the washing of her dress. She remained where she was but, for the first time, she didn't get frightened. For now, she remained calm.

As he entered, and spoke about another option, dancing, she caught the heated sensation along her olive tone cheeks, a blush, as he mentioned it. Logically, it was something she would never do but it was also something she needed to do. It would pay for everything. Her room, food, and more clothing. "This room..it's beautiful...but I do need a shower..a bit of a larger room." She mentioned, though she dare not explain that she preferred to sleep in the buff and with her wings out. No, he still had no idea what she was and that, alone, was worth keeping to herself.

"If I agree to the dancing..could..could we take it slow? I..I must admit I am worried...about my ability to do it...and earning enough money to pay for the room, among other things..." She stated, truly wondering if she would be a fit for the part. She was shy, naturally so, though the draw of it was that He would never come looking for her, assuming she would be dancing. No, He would never assume such.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:44 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Later, Paul ate the wings and left the club. The co-worker never appeared since it was a lie he made up. However, he stayed outside to stalk a couple and get some good grump from them. The ghoul followed behind. When he was done, he decided to head back home to get some sleep.

Current Clothes: White tie, black pants, grey dress shirt

[Exit to Sayyid's Dirth Burrow Hideout till I think of something.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Veral smiled, honestly he had not expected her to be willing to do it. Little surprises like this were enjoyable. "Well you'd have to learn how to before you start anyways." He glanced about the room, less to look at it and more trying to think of a good place to place the angel. "As for somewhere to live... is there anything I need to know before I see if I can find somewhere?" What he really meant was what kind of trouble was she in, did it involved needing to hide from people or other security concerns. One to make sure he did not lose his new prize. Second to figure out the best place to put her. There were advantages and disadvantages to every situation to be considered.

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:18 pm
The angel nodded, long white tendrils flowing delicately around her beautiful features, as she felt a bit silly. Naturally, she would have to learn the skill before she could set out and do it. Her mind, lately, was just a big bowl of confusion, unfinished ideas and sentences, and schemes of how to escape if He were to ever show up. Still, the question from Damon came. Should she need special accomadations. Slowly, she nodded. Agreeing to such that she did.

Her slender and long fingertips dances idly along the over size sweatshirt. The bottom hem, of which, rested in between her fingertips as she grew silent. Weighing out if she should tell him the truth or not about who she was, what she was, and what she actually ran from.

"I do need a room, one with a rather large bed. I do not mind telling you that I am not mortal but, what I truly am I do wish to keep a secret." She spoke, hoping that he would understand. The large bed, again, was just for the spread of her wings. The way she preferred to sleep by relaxing with every feather having it's own spot along her bed.

"I must tell you that I am a run away." She paused, hating to use the next word. "Slave...I am a run away slave. I was taken against my will, made to do unmentionable things, and so I ran. I don't know if He will come looking for me but I do strongly believe that he would not venture into such a place as it is exactly unlike me to hide out in such a facility." She assured him. Growing silent, and returning her piercing blue orbs downwards and to the sweater, she waited until he spoke. The ball was fully in his court now. He could retrieve the over size sweats, give her the dress, and kick her out or he could house her, allow her to work for him, to learn a new trade. It was, entirely, up to him at this point.

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff