Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Alchemy Class 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
"Well now...since you all seem to be here....I DONT WANT ANY OF YOU HAVING A DUMB a** DISPUTE IN MY CLASS AND IF YOU DO INTEND TO BE RUDE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL HUSK TO USE IN MY EXPERIMENTS!!!!...NOW....do i...make..myself...clear....?"

*i was asleep at my desk peacefully as the sunlight was shining down on my long red hair, i had fallen asleep from all the studying i had been doing last night*

He sees the girl sleeping a little ticked off then pulls out a vial of cresent blue liquid as he tosses it near her as it bust open a frozen cload covering her legs sending an instant cold shock thought her table and the room

"Now...do..i make..myself....clear!?"

*i had a shield of fire over myself knowing full well someone would disturb me and i wake up for a few moments* i was listening.... now leave me rest or i wont be able to come back for 24 hours because of my lack of sleep,

He looks at her a little puzzled but sighs and leans on the board
"alright...well..for a first day..this is going to be...well...different...now those who dont have the supplies i gave out please come up to the front if you dont have a large bag then please get the tools from me tomorrow or doing break"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 am
Gets his big bag, and looks in it, "so..do we get the tools from u teacher, or do we makes our own?" he asked, looking up at the teacher with curious, giant blue eyes.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm
Star Born Cutie
Gets his big bag, and looks in it, "so..do we get the tools from u teacher, or do we makes our own?" he asked, looking up at the teacher with curious, giant blue eyes.

He looks at Ume with a happy face. He strerches out cracking the bones in his body to limber up
"Well the tools i made myself so you will be getting them from me. You wou also be taking home a book of some of the old alchemy of the old generations. May not be able to read it exactly but i translated it so you dont have to worry about it. Besides..may learn some of the old language of demons,humans and other creatures>"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Aark enters his class room waiting for his students to come in so they could continue his lesson. He thinks to himself that he should of at least told him he would be away for a little bit "Well.... I need to find a good way to tell my students to excuse me for my absent..Maybe...Maybe I should conduct an experiment on something rare to tell them im sorry..."  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 pm
SylentAark
Aark enters his class room waiting for his students to come in so they could continue his lesson. He thinks to himself that he should of at least told him he would be away for a little bit "Well.... I need to find a good way to tell my students to excuse me for my absent..Maybe...Maybe I should conduct an experiment on something rare to tell them im sorry..."

Seeing him, Ume ran to his side, hugging him by the leg, "Hewo teacher! Welcome back! We're have u been, Ume missed u!" he said, smiling big up at the teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

Seeing him, Ume ran to his side, hugging him by the leg, "Hewo teacher! Welcome back! We're have u been, Ume missed u!" he said, smiling big up at the teacher.

Hey smiles as he pats Ume's head not knowing what to say but feeling very privalged to have a student of his miss him. " Well Ume teacher has been busy with a lot of things going on and I am one to say that I am sorry for leaving you and the others for a time. Could you forgive me Ume?"  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 am
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

Hey smiles as he pats Ume's head not knowing what to say but feeling very privalged to have a student of his miss him. " Well Ume teacher has been busy with a lot of things going on and I am one to say that I am sorry for leaving you and the others for a time. Could you forgive me Ume?"

nodded an smiled big up at him, "course! how could Ume not? its not teachers fault life gets in the way sometimes." he said, blinking his large blue eyes. Though very young, Ume had a sense of wisdom about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:36 pm
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

nodded an smiled big up at him, "course! how could Ume not? its not teachers fault life gets in the way sometimes." he said, blinking his large blue eyes. Though very young, Ume had a sense of wisdom about him.

He smiles at Ume patting his head gently and laughing a slight tad "Well that is true my little friend...well...since at least you are here..i should start class or give you something to warm up on.."  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

He smiles at Ume patting his head gently and laughing a slight tad "Well that is true my little friend...well...since at least you are here..i should start class or give you something to warm up on.."

The boy nodded, smiling big as he fluttered to a desk, "OKI! Ume is excited!" he piped, getting his oversized supply bag out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:55 pm
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

The boy nodded, smiling big as he fluttered to a desk, "OKI! Ume is excited!" he piped, getting his oversized supply bag out.

"Oh my goodness....someone...really...REALLY came prepared...."
He looks at Ume in utter shock then walks over to his desk sitting down and pulling out his book "Alright Ume..turn to chapter 1 or as this one in ancient tongue is "Ughlaaar" Which means poisons."  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark

"Oh my goodness....someone...really...REALLY came prepared...."
He looks at Ume in utter shock then walks over to his desk sitting down and pulling out his book "Alright Ume..turn to chapter 1 or as this one in ancient tongue is "Ughlaaar" Which means poisons."

he did as he was told, turning to the page. "oki, Ume is there, now whats?" :3  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff