Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~ The World You Never Knew ~ [ACCEPTING] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 am
User Image

These two demons are pesty and are trying to get what they from Grevillea. She had no choice but to speak. "Maybe it's your third guess, Pa-n-do-ra." The Succubus grinned a low grin, and then stared at her. To be honest, she thinks of them very inappropriate because she always seduced Demons. Her whole life. At times she stole their houses and castles by having a sleep with them.

ooc; So so so sorry guys I totally forgot to post. I'm trying to keep up with the same roleplay like this one made by me in forums ^_^'''.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 am
User Image

"Oh I doubt I'm flattering myself. You did it for me already. Amber grinned with crossed arms, tilting her head to the side. Then she smelt again the Succubus, and demons. Demons were everywhere. Literally, Amber felt she was surrounded by them, and she was starting to believe it was a native race around here.

ooc ; - - -

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D rayven R ayne

Drayven was relaxing in a tree; his back was laid against a strong branch and he held his arms behind his head. He smiled as wind blew into his face and tossled his hair, and took this peaceful moment as an opportunity to get sleep. But immediately after he closed his eyes, he heard a subtle crack underneath him, and suddenly he sprang up and quickly jumped until another branch. He had made it in time; for the branch he was just on had broken away from the tree, and fallen to the ground with a thud. He was Higher up now, and standing on under branch. Jumping in it once, he realized that even though this tree was mature and strong it wouldn't be able to hold his weight.
With a sigh, he jumped down and landed like a cat; then quickly got up. He was feeling hungry now, and he surveyed the area. His mouth slowly formed into a frown when he saw no visible signs of food. He did however, see a couple if figures in the distance. Maybe he could eat them....
And so, he climbed back into the tree and jumped from tree to tree, eventually reaching them. He watched them all from the branch he hung from, deciding on the perfect time to strike.

So clever, whatever, I'm done with these endeavors...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image

Now Rin was starting to get annoyed and it slipped in and out of her features. "Tch" was all she said in reply. Her eyes flicked to the movement she saw in the trees a few feet away. Narrowing her eyes her gaze lingered then returned to Amber. "Well aren't you in a better mood now" Rin said sarcastically. "And again don't call me a kid." she said slowly, looking up into the sky. "Chances are I'm probably older than you anyway" Rin finished with a smile.  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image

"I'm not. I'm not even sure if I have a mood. Amber declared boldly. She felt another presence here. Yet a very hairy one. Werewolf. She was sure now. She looked up to the sky, and saw a full moon. The moonlight was surrounding the whole beach and the forest. As if it has devoured it. It was just too huge, unlike Heaven. The Fallen Angel got a little closer to Rin and then touched Rin's face, with her cold palm. She was extremely near to her eyes. She rubbed Rin's cheek a little and then said. "Those eyes. As if they represent Hell and Heaven."

ooc ; - - -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 pm

D rayven R ayne

Unfortunately, that perfect time to strike never came, because he was amused by these two girls and really and truly didn't feel like leaving such a comfy tree.
He fell asleep, and by the time he had woken, it was nighttime. And even though it was dark, the night seemed to be illuminated. By moonlight.
He left a fuzzy feeling inside, that grew from the pit of his stomach and spread all around his body. Already, he fur and claws was growing longer, his muscles became more stressed, and his wolf instincts were kicking in. He grew a muzzle and his teeth became longer and sharper. His pupils shrinked, and his eyes glowed yellow. Finally looking up at the moon, he opened his mouth and howled greatly.
He and his brothers had learned how to control themselves, but there was no overcoming the feelings of recklessness and rage that crept over him. He was now increasingly hunger, and that was bothering him, along with the smell of fresh meat and blood. His nose twitched.
And suddenly he looked down again as he heard one of the girls exclaim that she wasn't a child. She had heard him say that several times before, and hearing her say that again randomly infuriated him.
He jumped down from the tree, and landed infront of them with a thud. Pushing his way between them, he stood facing the girl with the dark wings; a fallen angel perhaps, and pointed a claw at her chest.
"She asked you not to call her a child, did she not?" He growled.

((It's kind of...odd, that Amber can already feel presenses from so far away and tell what race they are...
A full moon already? :c))

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

Rin watched Amber move closer to her keeping her gaze on her in case she tried to harm her. She was a little surprised when she put her hand on her face. It was cool and she shivered slightly. The girl smiled lightly when Amber complimented her eyes. "Well you can take a good guess which side I'm on obviously" she replied. Her eyes flicked as she saw the sudden movement but didn't react all that much. 'A werewolf...don't see those every day' she thought to herself. Rin reached up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Easy guy no need for anyone getting killed" she said with a laugh but there was something dark behind it. The smile stayed on her face but her attitude shifted slightly for an unknown reason. "I can take care of myself you know" she added.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 pm

D rayven R ayne

"Ohh. So let me get this straight. You whine about not wanting to be called a child, and then you claim you can take care of yourself?" He poked the fallen angel once and then turned back to the blonde. "Your weak. And you need to accept that."He was extremely cold and blunt, and he took
A step toward her. He was in the middle of the two girls. "Do I need to show you...?"

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Rin's lips formed a thin line. She was annoyed and running out of patience. "Number one, I did not whine I asked nicely" she started, "Number two yes I can take care of myself just fine" she finished. Rin's eyes flashed at being called weak. She held her ground, her fists clenched. Her nails dug into her palms and soon enough she felt blood run over her hands. "Damn it" she muttered looking at the angry,red crescent marks left her palms. Her attention went back to the wolf in front of her. "Look tough guy, I don't feel like fighting today all I was trying to do was have a nice conversation before you had to be so nosy and butt in" she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am
User Image

Jax said nothing. He himself had never considered demons to be sexy. Not sexier than Succubuses that is. But that was just what he thought. Jax prefered Angels for some reason. Guess he likes to dirt their pure souls and leaving them wanting more and more of that "forbidden fruit".

The demon put one hand around Pandora's waist as she leaned closer to him, but still talking to Grevillea. "But I am sorry if I said something that upset you. I noticed that you didn't like when I asked you about us" he said. It wasn't too often a demon apologized for his or hers actions. But Jax did, even though he maybe didn't mean it all the time.

ooc; Sorry for late reply! It's my boyfriends last week at my place so I kinda spend a lot of time with him! QwQ <3 Bear with me - I will reply even if it may take some time!

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:32 am
User Image

Amber let go, and didn't talk to Rin for a while, until she noticed the werewolf approaching. She had felt him, but she never expecting him to approach both of them so quick. In fact, she never though he'd approach a Demon and a Fallen Angel. Now when he decided to slip out words of his mouth, it broke into a conversation with the Demon. "I'll go look around. You hang out with your new friend." Amber now crept away.

ooc ; It was Full Moon and I though he was close QwQ And short post alert.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 am
User Image

She noticed Jax silent for a while. Then he decided to speak. "Oh sweetie. You shan't apologize. It's just that. I had a lot of stuff going on with Demons. And in fact, Demons seduce me." Grevillea grinned then looked Jax getting attracted to Pandora. She didn't hate him for that. There wasn't anything she should get jealous of. Anyway, she didn't like when his wings as if forcefully dragged the Succubus nearer to the Demon Male.

ooc; .

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 am

D rayven R ayne

Drayven chuckled. "You see my point. You can take care of yourself just fine, but not good enough." He looked down on her bleeding hands as a perfect example. "There is a fine line between good and good enough."He circled the two girls, and saw that the fallen angel was about to leave. "Oh, no you don't." He laughed menacingly as he spun around and grabbed her arm, and suddenly launched his fist full force into her chest.
"Well I feel like fighting." He declared, turning back to the blonde. "I'm hungry, and you too need to be thought a lesson." He dropped to the ground and and aimed his foot at the blonde's, spinning a 360 roudhouse kick and knocking her over and tripping her.
"Unless you ladies want to finish your lovey dovey fest first?"

((Oh, it was? : O
And Drayven is a bully. :c))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image

It was official she was annoyed and angry. "What the hell do you care if I can take care of myself or not" she snapped. She saw Amber about to leave and glared at her secretly happy that the wolf hadn't let her. The girl had little time to react before the wolf knocked her over. Her lips formed an angry line. Rin's nails grew and sharpened into claws. Getting up, she launched herself into him digging her claws into his shoulder blades. She kicked him in the jaw before removing her hands from his shoulders and punching him in the gut. The girl wiped her hands on her legs before standing back up. "We're done here" she said, turning and walking away from the two.  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

Amber got annoyed at the fact that the werewolf clenched to her arm. Noticing him tripping over Rin and Rin attacking back, the Fallen Angel had no choice but to fight by Rin's side. Wings widening up, showing her full darkness, and nails growing into fearful talons. Floating only a few meters she formed a streamline and float right behind the werewolf. Not knocking him, she dug in her talons in his both arms, causing crimson droplets to drip below her nails. Her eyes turning pure black, she stared at the blood.

ooc ; Drayven bullies girls, so he gets bullied BY girls xD

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces