Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
About the guild standstills... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 pm
Here's what i've come up with using our latest story meaning the reboot.

Title= Wandering Warriors Reboot: Rise of the Dark Dragon

Main plot= the leader of the E.A.E is using the E.A.E to raise up the legendary god The Dark Dragon which was defeated and sealed in the past by the Konjou Knights. The heroes now are fighting to stop the E.A.E from releasing it and destroying the world.

This is the main plot that i can draw up from what we have so far in the story. Plans for stories/arcs i've already been doing planning and creation of story ideas as well as enemies and monsters. if we can get maybe a list or something of all the characters (heroes and villains), i can make a proper storyline. i can also share what i've already created.

What I've got so far=
1= I currently have 25 arcs/chapters/ stories that we can use each with a focus on a different enemy or goal. These i plan to put together so the ones with similar concepts are put together.
2=a list of enemies we will face off against. this list doesn't include villains that others have made other than a few of them which are Ragna, Rock, the E.A.E's leader, and the dark dragon itself.
3= i'm constantly looking for new ideas for enemies, stories, and chapters from as many sources as possible such as video games, animes, manga and my own brainstorms, and cartoons.

I keep a list of everything i have in a notebook so we don't lose track. if anyone wants the full detailed list of what i have, just tell me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 am
Dude, Zenji, I love you so much right now for keeping track of your ideas and the main story, and I want to hear about all of those 25 story arcs you've come up with. My interest is peaked right now!

Since you've brought up the Dark Dragon thing, we had also tried to plan a prequel arc that explained the origins of the E.A.E. and it's humble beginnings, covering the war between the dragons and the humans fighting long ago and eventually, to their extinction/sealing.

First, it was going to explain the parts played by each of our villages or parents that played their part in inciting the war. Back during our FIRST guild, The Wandering Piece Saga, it was planned/implied that each of our collective fathers were originators of the E.A.E. who had a better goal in mind than the militaristic dictatorship that exists now, however each member had to leave for some reason or another, leaving Spyther's father and Butsuri to run the operation but soon the organization fell apart when Butsuri betrayed Spyther's father, taking the head position before giving it to someone else while tying up all together. This has been HEAVILY changed and obviously wouldn't fit the guild now, but we should still keep origin stories in mind.

One of the possible origin stories the has been created back when I was collaborating a story with Zero was our tribes, mine being a branch-off of his, the Wyvernians. They lived in peace with the dragons, but my tribe, the Varanus, had always seen them as the threat to humans and created a separate tribe that hunted them for sport and day-to-day living, which could've been one of those things that sparked the fuse of war. As time passed, the Wyvernians have managed to keep themselves hidden and safe from the war but The Varanus weren't so lucky. One of the tribesmen had broken a forbidden law of contacting the outside world and secretly selling out his village and their valuables to the E.A.E., bringing lots of secret unwanted attention and explaining Clyde's origin story.

This discovery of this hidden tribe would gain the attention of Butsuri especially who might be part of the E.A.E. but has his own shady motives and because of Cylde's naive willingness to have his scale experimented on, this leads to more build up of the story, and gives us an almost endless possibility on what we can do. It's just the little things like my example of what's needed more in the guild.

With the villains, I think they should ALL be noted and kept into consideration because I'm pretty sure we have plenty to go around and if we don't like them, then we can edit them to our liking, making it easier for us instead of creating one from scratch. However, that list of characters, both good and evil, will be quite long, and so far back that we'll have to start from the Old Guild, but it sounds fun to look back on our origins.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm
I have done more work and here's a summary.

Heroes= Raon, Miyuki, Ace, Clyde, Tenjho, Fozzil

Villains= Raon, Ace, Miyuki(they begin as villains), Ragna, Rock, Yulece, Leader, Butsuri, The Dark Dragon, Tox

Story Arcs= 28 main chapters and 4 extra stories.

I will put an online version of the arcs and the order of the story in my journal so we don't clog up the space here.

Notes= Yulece and Tox are 2 extra villains I made for the story. Yulece is wife to the E.A.E's leader and foster mother to Raon in the E.A.E. She's an ice elemental.

Tox is an E.A.E soldier strengthened and cursed through the power of the Dark Dragon. His power is transformation same as Raon's but his powers also include corruption. I'll make a more detailed version later.

Miyuki= Chrome wanted to switch sides so we're also adjusting story to fit it.

In the story, i also have 4 epic monsters that the heroes will fight before the finale where they fight the leader and the Dark Dragon. These creatures are also tainted by the Dark Dragon's power but from the past, not because of the E.A.E's experiments.

Final Note= The extra stories take place after the main story. Their are not necessary to the main storyline and I made them simply for fun.

If people have questions regarding the storyline. say it here and i will respond as best i can.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 pm
Zenji, buddy.

Hey man, so sorry to not answer your message, my internet died on me and I can't get around to really answer you. I'm even typing on my friends computer just to make sure I'm still interested. So just a heads up.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 am
recent progress

1= created a new character= Weiss. don't have them finished because whether it's a male or female char will change the story a bit

2= finalizing design for Tox and Yulece

3= forming a base storyline for every chapter in the story  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 am
After being gone for FAR too long, I can finally announce that I have returned to tend to the guild and to help and assist in its restoration. Once again Zenji, Miyuki and any other remaining members who's been awaiting my return and have suffered because of it, a thousand apologies for my absence but fear not, I shall make up for lost time as I've obtained a stable internet connect by making a list of name of the members/people that were part of the guild.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm
another update of progress

1= Weiss/Wiess' character personality is finished. character design is undergoing

2= a base storyline for every chapter is finished

3= Tox character design is finished. Yulece is still undergoing.

4= efforts are being put to recreate the future arc as best as possible. "Wandering Warriors: Avatar of Orochi"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 pm
Alright. After some deep digging into the guilds very old archives,
I've been able to gather a list of ALL the people who at least
played a significant part in the story from both Old and New Guild.

Heroes
Zero
Kat
Ana
Suki
Kaiko
Fozzil
Tom
Jenna
Lanze
Inazuma(Ace)
Ace(Robot)