Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Roleplays
Girls like her, and Guys like me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 am
"How late are you allowed to stay out?!" he yelled back, turning off her road onto a back raod covered by trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´Amaya•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

User Image

"11:30! My dad is pretty lenient with my curfew!" She yelled as she started to look around wondering where exactly was he taking her. She didn't think he would hurt her or anything but she was still a bit nervous.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 am
Kane kept driving, going down a long driveway with trees leading into pastures filled with beautiful horses and green fields. "Great, that means you can stay for dinner!" he told her and stopped the bike in front of a large house with three stories and large full view window. He turned the bike off and walked towards the door.
Rikasha17

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 am
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya looked around in awe, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "D..does he live here?" she thought to herself as she followed him to the door. This place was so beautiful and she wasn't the type to judge but it was hard to believe that he lived in a place like this. Maybe he would turn out to be better than she expected." This is a really nice place it's so beautiful here"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 pm
Kane shrugged. "i guess, but growing up here it gets kinda old. Come on in, i smell mom cooking." He walked inside and headed straight for the kitchen, leaving Amaya to be the newest intrest of a large black and white Great dane, who barked loudly and jumped up to pu his paws on Amaya's shoulders,Kane was momentarily distracted by the emall, calm orange taby cat by his feet.
Rikasha17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya nodded but she was thinking about a lot at the time, mostly her so called date that they would have but she soon snapped out of it and and spoke again."I suppose that's understandable" she said but suddenly shrieked once the great dane pounced on her causing her to fall down, but she soon smiled and laughed seeing how friendly he was towards her. Amaya had a soft spot towards animals, especially dogs so she was far from bothered by the great dane seeing her as a new playmate. "You certainly have a friendly dog" She said with a smile as she petted him. She did think that she should call her dad though so he would know where she was and not worry, although she would have to lie about being over some guys house anyway.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 pm
Kane stood then grabbed the dogs collar, haling the playful beat off of her and telling him to go to Kanes room. The dog bounded off happily and Kane offered his hand to Amaya. "yeah, hes a rescue. was abused as a puppy."
Rikasha17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya took his hand and got off the floor, dusting herself off. "Oh well it's good that he has such a loving home now. My dad always meant to get me a dog but he just never got around to it" she said but then immediately grabbed her phone when she mentioned her father. She knew she should call him now before he panicked. She dialed his number and as soon as she heard him pick up she started speaking. "Hello dad I'm over at a friends house..studying so I might be home a little late okay?". "Sure honey have fun" said her father as he told her he loved her then hung up the phone. Amaya was happy that she had all that taken car of but then looked back at Kane. "So what is it that you want to do?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:54 pm
Kane looked at her funny then shook his head and walked toward the kitchen. "uhm, i was gonna... Hey mom, Amaya's over for dinner." he said as his mother was putting a caserole into the oven. " she nodded and Kane exited to his room, where The Dane was. "i was gonna take you horseback riding after dinner."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:57 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya smiled softly at his mother then followed him to his room, once he told her about horseback riding a bright smile came to her face. "Really? Oh that sounds like so much fun I would love to go horseback riding!" She said with her voice full of excitement. She's only been horseback riding once and that was so many years ago that she had forgotten what it was like.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 pm
Kane smiled at her reaction. "Really? then this should be- Mouse get off her!" He yelled at The Dane and it jumped on Amaya again. "Stupid Mutt!" He grumbled, pulling the beat off her once more. "Yeah sorry, he must like you."
Kane led Amaya to the bed and told the Dog to lay at her feet, wich the dog happily did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya was a little surprised that the Dane jumped on her again but luckily she didn't fall this time. "Oh it's okay cause I like him too he's a sweet dog" she said as she petted the top of his head with a smile. "So Kane do you play anything? I know it's a random question but I'm just curious" she said as she looked around his room, feeling a bit awkward but not letting it get to her. Since she played the piano she was curious about him and if he had a piano then she could possibly show him that she can play it.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

H3llH0und

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:22 pm
Kane smiled and pulled her out of his room, in to the room next door. It was filled with a piano, multiple guitars and saxaphones. Drums and a recording set were also there. A small sofa was shoved in the corner next to a mini fridge. "I play it all." he said proudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:30 pm
Give_You_Satisfaction

User Image

Amaya smiled softly as she walked over to the piano. She sat down and immediately started to play and sing a song, well part of one anyway. She normally only sung at charity events her father held but she thought it would be nice if Kane heard how she sang, she never thought she was a great singer but she was told she had talent.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers