Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene nodded.
" I wonder what is happening. "
Selene said.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm
Rosa shook her head as she passed through the checkpoint into Keh'Jan's slum district, "I don't know.", she said, maintaining a quick walking pace through the dim streets of the sprawling slum. Soldats began pouring through the district, pulling able citizens into herds while forcefully driving the rest into their homes, in the distance sounds of light gunfire could be heard echoing through the colossal domed slum. "But, I don't like it.", Rosa said, clenching her fist at her side as she jogged through the chaos, heading for the massive spiraling staircase that coiled around the Central Spire.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene followed behind, missing the feel of her armor.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:22 pm
The crumbling structures soon gave way to a large circular plaza in the center of the Under Realm, the Caelium plated spire looming up into the top plate. Mobs of civilians were being herded around the spire, eldest sons being torn from families while the hysterical and the rebellious were beaten back by the better equipped Soldats. Six main roads led into the central plaza, each guarded by a line of Soldats, some allowing their comrades through with the drafted while others leveled their rifles and shot down those who opposed. Rosa glared at the Soldats as they corralled the able Kehjani civilians into a circle around the spire as a large monitor built into the spire displayed light blue static, "What's all this then?", Rosa said to a nearby Soldat, making sure to check for signs of superior rank. The Soldat glared over his shoulder, expecting to see another bronze trim or a civilian but instead catching the fierce gaze of the vampire, "It's a mass draft, Ma'am.", the soldier said nervously, recognizing Rosa and Selene as superior officers.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:29 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at the display of the light blue static, a feeling that she has seen this before grabing a hold on her; but Selene said nothing letting Rosa lead them around.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 pm
As the Soldats continued with their orders, the static on the screen ceased, being replaced by the image of a heavily silhouetted man on a throne. The man's face was completely obscured by darkness while a soft blue light poured out from behind him. The lesser ranked Soldat next to Rosa bowed his head, "Emperor...", he whispered with respect, as did all Soldats present. A booming and authoritative voice bellowed out of the loudspeakers, "Citizens of Keh'Jan. The time has come to step up and serve your Emperor and your city. The Bel'tha'gian scourge have sent one of their starborn allies to attempt to assassinate me.", the Emperor's voice called out. The crowd looking to one another while the Soldats all gripped their weapons tight. "Those Bel'tha'gians. Scum, the lot of them!", the lesser Soldat spat, followed by the outraged cries of Kehjani loyalists. Rosa felt uneasy about the announcement, looking to Selene with concern. The image on the monitor became static for a moment before shifting to a camera feed from the med wing corridor, an image of Zenith aiming his mock gun with a charged arcane shot waiting to be fired on the biotic woman. "Behold, Citizens, as my chief military advisor Colonel Parallax's protege, your Technomancer Commander 'Magus Zenith', deals out swift justice to this political assassin. The time has come to rise up against Bel'tha'go! I promised you all a better life and I intend to deliver when the tyranny of the Bel'tha'gian scourge has been wiped from the face of time!", the Emperor's voice boomed, rallied cheers coming from the Soldats and drafted alike.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at Rosa with worry, hoping they don't know what she look's like. Selene wish she had her ship and friends.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Zenith held a firm stance, the soft glow of the arcane shot reflecting off of his visor. "Very well then.", the Technomancer said, his voice synthesizer making his tone into a distorted growl. Zenith mimicked a firing gesture with his mock pistol, the arcane shot condensing rapidly before shooting forward as a beam of super charged energy. The beam traced a glowing blue line through the air as it pierced Clarice's right shoulder with a staggering force behind it. Zenith pulled his thumb back to "reload" the mock pistol, a second arcane orb forming as the light beam of the first begins to disappear.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:08 pm

User Image

Lieutenant ClariceParker
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Clarice let out a scream a hand on her shoulder.
" why? I didn't do anything! Your crazy doctor almost killed me....my DNA structure was falling apart...all I want is to go home!...please. "
Clarice cried out. Tears falling down her face, Clarice dispensed more medi-gel.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 pm
Rosa carefully watched the silent surveillance feed on the monitor with her sharp vampiric eyes, paying close attention to the movement of the biotic woman's lips. "The Emperor is lying.", she whispered to Selene, "That's not an assassin." The video feed cut off as the Soldats began diverting the crowd of loyalist Kehjani up the spiraling staricase towards the Over Realm.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at Rosa with worry, knowing who the assassin is.
” I know who she is, and she is not an assassin, but her body has this amazing ability to defend it self. She has no way of controlling it. She survived an exposure that would have kill something more stronger than she is; and she would be a great asset.”
Selene whispered back.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 pm
Rosa nodded, "I think the Kehjani superiors want the public to think that she is a Bel'tha'gian assassin to whip them into a frenzy, which can only mean that they plan to invade very soon.", Rosa whispered, narrowing her eyes at the static filled monitor. The Soldats ushered the mob of loyalists up the spiral stair, the people ready to be integrated into the Kehjani military in one mass group. Rosa waited until the group was far up the great spiraling stair, tapping a sequence into her eyepiece to bring up a schematic map of the Kehjani military installation beneath the city, "I was able to read her lips during the feed using Krityan lip reading techniques, she's being held against her will and evidently had been experimented on by the Kehjani.", the vampire said, studying the multiple levels of the military installation, stopping at B10 where the Emperor had said the feed was from. "We have to get into the underground installation, it's likely where Firin is as well, and with both him and this woman combined with us we can finish this mission rather painlessly.", Rosa explained, as she reached over and tapped a sequence on Selene's coat control gem, which brought up the same schematic on her eyepiece.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene nodded
” then lets go get them.”
Selene said.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:08 pm
Rosa nodded, following after the Kehjani loyalists and their handlers. Zenith held firm, carefully observing the biotic woman for a moment before lowering his mock gun, the arcane orb dispersing as his hand falls to his side. The Technomancer stood out of his stance, cracking his neck to one side then the other, "Then submit. Surrender and you shall be spared.", Zenith said, the distorted growl lightening to a familiar soft tone. Zenith began to walk slowly toward Clarice, his Caelium plated boots clicking with each step, "Do not worry, you will see Astral Space again. You are far more valuable to my Colonel alive.", Zenith said, as he came to a halt several feet away from Clarice. Blue electricity crackled between the Technomancer's relaxed fingers, the energy he commands charging up as he waits for the woman's answer.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:26 pm

User Image

Lieutenant ClariceParker
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Clarice looked up at the man, feeling lost and scared.
" I did not attack, but fine ill surrender if it will get me home. "
Clarice said softly, exhaustion in her voice

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items