Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
|| phoe's kin || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Broken Heart

Personality

Eminently trustworthy and seemingly chaste, her heart has never been broken, but she'll help you pick up the pieces of yours. Broken Heart makes it her business to provide comfort and support to the brokenhearted of the swamp ... particularly the ladies. As a true diplomat, however, she does not discriminate -- at least not outwardly.

Breeding

Broken Heart is gay, and in a relationship with Touching the Ground, but the two are looking for a surrogate with which to have children.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Speaks Once

Personality

This totoma came by her name late in life, having seemed perfectly content with being Nameless. Some wondered at her silence and lack of ambition. Others wondered if the Nameless totoma was mute or slow. But instead, it seemed that she was saving herself up for one opportune moment -- and it came on the journey to the swamp, when others, tired from the journey, nearly blundered unknowingly into a river full of caiman.

The only thing Speaks Once has been known to say out loud is "stop," but one word saved more than one life.

Breeding

I got nothin'; give me ideas?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 am

Raven's Wing

Personality

Raven's Wing seems to take after her father: possessed of lofty ideas, pining for an unknown, and hopeful that some strong stalwart someone will come along to change her life. But unlike Eclipse's honestly overemotional nature, there is something a touch reserved about Raven's Wing, a secret she harbors either real or imagined. She likes to think that it only adds to her mysterious allure, as she steals shy glances from behind her hair (her biggest vanity), but she is rather self-absorbed. A curious sort.

Her secret, though she does not know it, is that she barely has emotions at all. She is cold.

Breeding

I got nothin'; give me ideas? She's so pretty, I want to breed her with other dark kin and especially those with distinct, glowing markings.

Parents
Follow the Moon and Eclipse

Siblings
After Midnight
Omen
Raindart

Mate
Death

Children
Chasing Shadows
Dying of the Light
Shadowswift  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 am

Under My Skin

Personality

The athletic Under My Skin is one of Meets-the-Sea's children by a roving kiokote; like her athletically-inclined father, she is unable to stop her itchy feet from carrying her hither and yon, and her attention span is equally short. She is propelled ever forward by a need to always be doing something. As such, she is a capable, swift and efficient messenger between the desert cave in the borderlands and the swamp, willing to put in a strong shoulder or a swift hoof wherever needed.

She is cheery and friendly but easily hurt and easily distracted; the need to protect herself from being hurt usually manifests as an intense desire to throw herself into anything put in front of her. Under My Skin is a source of endless enthusiasm until something breaks that trend.

Breeding

Parents
Meets-the-Sea and Toadflax

Siblings
Dappled Sea
Ocean Fog  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 am

Cove

Personality

Obviously a half-breed between acha and kimeti (taller than an acha, thinner and sleeker than a kimeti), Cove grew up on the beach torn between being one thing and the other. Instead, he is always both, which is awkward: he is dainty of bone like an acha, but has glowing eyes like a kimeti; he is both low tide, exposing his true nature, and high tide, when all is hidden. He fancies himself a safe haven, a welcoming sort, but he is reserved and secretive when on his own. Perhaps he will open up in time.

Breeding

I'm not sure that Cove even likes the ladies, he's pretty self-absorbed and not very confident. But gimme ideas?

Parents
Undertow and Playing Fox

Siblings
Murmur
Shout
Crash
Sea Bird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:07 am

Jawbone

Personality

A wolf in sheep's clothing: a very, very bad man.

Breeding

I got nothin'; give me ideas? Does beware!

Parents
Doom and Stumbledown

Siblings
Bone Flowers
Deathcap
Spiderhole
Talking Heads

Mate
Hawks Hunt

Children
Falterstep
Bone Dancer
Stubborn Love
Ground Beneath Your Feet  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am

Bright Morning

Personality

Every morning is a morning worth living to this doe; every day is a cause for rejoice. Bright Morning is a lover of people, of things, of the abstract; she is an idealist in the extreme. However -- all of her loves are short-term, at best. She is woefully unable to commit to anything. Some people have wondered if she has short-term memory loss problems, but in reality, Bright Morning cannot simply ever settle down. There is too much to see, to do, and too many people to meet. Unlike her introverted parents, Bright Morning seems to be nothing but distilled, concentrated extrovert.

Perhaps she should have been born an Acha.

Breeding

Parents
Light in the Night and Lookout

Siblings
Bare Teeth
Endless Rain
Shattered Peace
Tongue-tied
Undone
Whelp
Whispered Nothings
Woodhymn  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:09 am

Terrible Purpose

Personality

One can only wonder what the twins of the tribe, Terrible Purpose and his sister Fallen Moon, experienced while still in their sacs; with their mother having undergone the process of Ascension with the twins still unborn, it is rumored that Fate and his sister have knowledge that other kimeti do not. They seem to share the bond that connects all twins, but it is somehow different, strange; and if Fallen Moon denies that Fate sometimes stares out over the horizon, planning for the future ... well. Whose word is to be believed?

[Based on Leto Atriedes II from Frank Herbert's Dune.]

Breeding

Parents
Meets-the-Sea and Walks Without Rhythm

Siblings
Fallen Moon
Sandwalker
Set Apart
Shortened Way  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 am

Set Apart

Personality

The delicate-seeming (but haughty and intelligent) Set Apart holds herself at one remove from the rest of the tribe, seemingly more interested in chronicling their progress (and her own) than much else. However, she has never once been known to let a complaint fall past her lips: her control over her body and mind is second only to Meets-the-Sea's.

[Based on Princess Irulan from Frank Herbert's Dune.]

Breeding

Parents
Meets-the-Sea and Walks Without Rhythm

Siblings
Fallen Moon
Sandwalker
Shortened Way
Terrible Purpose  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

Firesong

Personality

Firesong and his twin Sunsong are some of the newest members of the Tidewalkers, and among the most beautiful - if you believe any part of what the flamboyant, social Firesong has to tell you. While he is vain, he is not self-centered, and is always likely to lend the help anyone needs -- though he might just do it because it makes him look good as for any other reason.

Breeding

Firesong is gay so will not breed.

Parents
Sea Bird and Badgerlock

Siblings
Mudlark
Scalded Lung
Shanty
Sunsong
Trill  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Water Dancer

Personality

"What do we say to Death?" "Not today." Water Dancer is an agile dancer, all lean muscle and flashing eyes -- but he's also deadly with his hooves and horns. He is an acha who knows how to take care of himself, and has started to teach young foals and fillies how to do the same.

Breeding

Parents
Mistletoe and Catching Fire

Siblings
Choke
Dusty Sunset
Edge of Morning
Stealing Kisses  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 am

Wrack

Personality

Wrack was a stallion in charge of a middling sized herd of females on the plains, but by nights he was plagued with terrible nightmares of things he had never seen. How could a kiokote dream nearly every night about drowning? Water is not especially common on the plains, not so deep that a stallion could swim in it and never see the bottom.

So one night, instead of sleeping, Wrack set out to travel to the ocean. But since he had never left his homeland, and had not been seized by the Ache, he had no idea just how wide an area that was to travel. The ocean was a very long way away.

And something happened, on the way there -- .. and it seems that Wrack lost his memory, or himself, as if he was swept away in the depths again: on a blisteringly hot and humid day, a gaunt kiokote showed up on the Tidewalkers beach with a look of triumph on his face .. and then promptly collapsed into the sand.

Breeding

I got nothin'; give me ideas? Natural-colored and patterned kin only, please.

Mate
Grey Lady

Children
Smokeblind
Tidepool
Grey Worm
Cloudrender
Wail

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 am

White Walker

Personality

White Walker is mute - whether by choice or not - and always seems a bit strange, and detached. He hates hot weather and will sleep through the worst of it, or roam without stopping until he finds shade and cool. When approached he merely stares at others with his bright blue eyes until they speak or leave, and will answer with the merest hints of a nod or a shake of the head. None have been able to get him to make any sort of sound, not even in pain.

Breeding

Parents
Speak Not and Wintershadow

Siblings
Heartstone
Simple Utterings
Whisper  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 am

Heartstone

Personality

Home is where the heart is, and none know it so well as Heartstone. Traveling the swamp with her father Wintershadow has taught her the valued side of communication and of love. Anyone she meets is shown hospitality and given all that Heartstone can offer. She puts roots down wherever she goes in hopes of creating a safe haven for herself, and for others.

Breeding

Parents
Speak Not and Wintershadow

Siblings
Simple Utterings
Whisper
White Walker

Mate
Anger is a Cage

Children
Firestarter
Shed This Life
Sing Out
Undertone

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 am

Stands-tall
aka Stretch

Personality

Stands-tall is not only just tall and long-legged, a half-head again as tall as any of the rest of his fellows, but he is also the one to stand up for the downtrodden, the weak, and the small. He is a protector of the foals, which most stallions view as unseemly .. at least out of earshot, or kicking distance, of the spotted kiokote. He's also quite fast on those long legs -- as good for chasing down wayward little ones for as trampling others in the dust when a well-deserved trample is necessary.

He is also immeasurably patient, and all of his motions are long and slow and gentle. He prefers to stand on his back legs and eat the most tender leaves on the tops of the trees, watching the plains from his high vantage-point.

Breeding

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas