Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm
Starr Elf

ViaryTheDragon122

AngelOfTheSunSiari

User Image

"Maybe we should go watch and make sure that guy doesn't try anything at the training simulator", Kazu suggested, "Either that or head back to the dorm....lay about....stare at the ceiling and such", he joked smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm
Tavril
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

Training room. I don't trust that guy. Cherry overheard them and asked, "Do you mind if I go with you guys?" Jake shrugged and looked at Kazu. I don't mind, what about you?  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 pm
Starr Elf

ViaryTheDragon122

AngelOfTheSunSiari

User Image

"Sure, I saw you and the one guy sitting by each other when me and Jake entered, So I am guessing your Friends and you want to make sure he is safe right", Kazu asked staring as he tried to stand up on his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image I stood up "Headmistress? I sense a presence here and i don't mean an unnatural either." I scanned the room with my normal vision and the said " with your permission i would like to scan this place with the Sight" While i waited for the reply i put a mental sheild around this room keeping whatever it was hemmed in to where it could not escape. Sheilds were my specialty i could almost feel the hum of the elemental nexus as it settled into place around the building. the presence tried to withdraw itself but sadly (for it) it was to late to do so. maybe it was my psychic alarms being tripped but there defeantily was a fresh echo in this room, i could not really detect what had made such echo but i knew that me and my team could handle anything. "Also headmistress may me and my team join the guard?"  

Elementalists
Captain

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

WritingTime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm
[Fifth Post- Neo Noland]

"Oh boy," Neo Noland thought as his mental presence finally came all back together. "I sense a psychic ward against my mental magic. This isn't good at all." He looked around and found that all the doors were blocked as he floated toward each one in an attempt to get out of the building. He even tried going through the roof, but failed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm
Tavril
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

"Yes he is my friend, and thanks." Jake smiled at her then looked at Kazu. Can you stand or am I gunna carry you again?  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:27 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

"Let's see", Kazu said and took a testing step forwards, he stumbled and grabbed the nearest heavy standing object, "No Jake No I can't", he answered shaking slightly, "Please Carry me".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm
Tavril
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

Jake nodded and went over to Kazu and turned around, kneeling down so the other male could climb on his back. Cherry looked in wonder and asked, "What happened?"  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

"I ran way to much yesterday", Kazu answered as he got on Jake's back, "Thankfully I have a good friend to help me get around til I can walk on my own again".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm
Tavril
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

Enough about me. Are we ready to go? Jake said and looked at the other two. Cherry nodded and looked at Kazu and Jake.  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

"Yes Onward My Steed", Kazu said in a joking tone smiling at Jake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 pm
Tavril
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ & Jake Becker

Jake glared at Kazu for a moment and smiled at Cherry. Ready? Cherry nodded. Ladies first, Jake said and Cherry left the auditorium with Jake following. (Cherry and Jake exit to the Training Simulator)  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kazu got a bit worried about the glare and wondered what may happen later once alone.

[Kazu exit to Training simulator]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image I had caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye and i turned to the spot preparing my magic. The others started to back away from me as flame began to dance on my fingertips. "Holy fire burn bright and true, reveal to me those that mischief do!" With that i threw it in an arc around he room and it raced all threw the place before coming to a halt facing a corner. "Dividers focus your attacks in that corner that is where our eavesdropper is!" the just stared at me " fine i'll do it myself Shadowcry tried to put hand on m shoulder but i shook him of. I left my body in an astral projection and headed toward the corner. i puased as my astral self floated in mid air, This person was well i couldn't even describe him but still i was wearing my armor anyway in case he wanted a fight, i hope he did i could use a challenge.  

Elementalists
Captain

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

biohazard_wolf8080

Anxious Hunter

11,790 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 am
Kandy walked into the auditorium. SHe was feeling shy. So she took her seat and kept her mouth shut wondering waht all of it was about.  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff