Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs
Camp Half Blood RP ^.^ OPEN AND WELCOMING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm
The lion screamed in pain, it was not used to the feeling. It's right eye was horribly injured as it backed away slowly, now angrier then ever. It looked at the girl who had injured him, then at the boy who was trying to protect her. The lion didn't know who to attack, since the other boy who was not apart of this action seemed of no use at the moment, the lion simply roared in anger.

[[ So Solas can be in the fight, the Lion's dammage is being moved to 50. ]]  
pdragon619 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 pm
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent smiled at Celestia, though he noticed she looked tired allready, which wasn't good. His shots hits the lion, but missed the eyes and nose instead hitting the parts of its face covered in fur, rendering the shots useless. His brow furrowed a bit in frustration and he rolled over onto his belly, taking a snipers pose laying prone on the ground. He watched as Celestia caught the lion in the eye with her spear, but it didn't seem deep enough to hit the brain and kill it. He could tell by her movements that she wasn't very skilled with the spear, which made sense seeing Artemis had mainly taught them archery. "Celestia, your bow" he called out to her, drawing back the string of his own. If they both started pestering it with arrows they could probably keep the close quarters fighting to a minimum and have it running back and forth between them. The whole time Crescent was completely focused on the battle. The thoughts of who or what may have sent the lion here never crossed his mind. Then again his view on things was alot...simpler..than others, so he was never one to take things at more than face value, so he probably wouldn't have suspected foul play anyways. With his arrow readied he focused on condensing and sharpening it so it would be able to pierce through this time. Letting out a breath he waited for the lion to open its mouth and roar before firing at it again.

(and what happens when we post 5 times and do 10 damage each before Ryu gets on?)

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Kitty Kat Rosetta rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:08 pm
pdragon619

User Image

Celestia's heart lurched when Crescent said that. Her bow, would it work with regular arrows, or would the lightning simply burn them to ash? She didn't want to think about it, but if it were just a normal bow, she would use it. It would seem weird, oh dear, what should she do?!?! She couldn't take the chance, she didn't want her cover to be blown, her only sense of comfort being thrown out the window. Pretending to be an Aphrodite's kid not only gave her protection before Zeus found out she was still alive, but reassurance. Maybe Aphrodite would act as a mother to her, more so then her father. And she didn't want to give that up. She then thought of a nice little lie for the time being, and told it as if it were true.
I can't! It's an energy bow, though it takes the energy from inside of me, and not the surroundings. I don't think it would be wise, but... Ceestia, proud of her quick thinking, grabbed her phone and pressed a botton. It instantly turned into a bow, and Celestia quickly notched an arrow, aimed and shot at the Lion. She assumed the time woud come where either she would need to use her gifts or she wouldn't need the comfort of her false heritage. Though now, she decided, was not it.

[[ Not sure, then I'll raise it again. Idk yet. ]]  
Kitty Kat Rosetta rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 pm
The lion screamed in pain as his nose was struck by an arrow, though only enough to make him angry. He lunged for Celestia, swinging his paws and baring his teeth. He needs to satisfy his roaring pain for someone else's.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
pdragon619 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm
Crescent

Artemis

Waltz

User Image

Crescent watched as she hesitated. Why didn't she just grab her bow? what was the problem. She explained it was an energy bow, not surprising given Artemis had made him one similiar to it. However that didn't answer why she didn't just use it then, even if it drew on her energy wouldn't that be preferable then trying to do melee combat with a god damn nemean lion!? He watched in confusion as she instead opted to instead turn her phone into a bow, which only gave the lion time to see her and try to strike at her. Hopping up to his feet quickly he pushed Celestia out of the way and took a mean claw swipe to the shoulder. He winced in pain and quickly grabbed his sister and jumped back, putting some trees between them and the lion to slow it down a little. He put her down and clutched his shoulder, the scratch wasn't to deep, but it stung badly. "Celestia you can't hesitate like that when we're facing something so dangerous, you could have gotten hurt" he told her, his voice was full of worry, and actually didn't have any anger or sternness in it, as he was incapable of raising his voice to a woman. So it ended up sounding like he was sheepishly pleading with her than actually reprimanding her. He shook his left arm a few times to make sure the scratch on his shoulder didn't impare him at all, and immediately drew another shot. "we have to make sure to keep our distance, only get close if you really have to" he told her as he closed his eyes and took a shot at the lion, aiming for its other eye.

(well everytime you raise it your just basically undoing all the work we've done, and I can't keep thinking of new interesting ways to say Crescent launched the same attack. Especially if your replies are going to be so short and simple, and they're basically useless because none of it actually mattered until Ryu gets on. Not really alot of incentive to do my best writing wise)
Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 pm
pdragon619

[[ Read the post, then decide how to finish this. ]]

User Image

Celestia looked at Crescent's wound and wanted to gasp, but she held it in. She looked to the lion, then to the boy she was raised with as a brother. She took a shaky breath, it was time for decisions. She figured there was nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. Her father knew she existed. The fact she was holding off because of the comfort it gave her was disgusting, how she put her own feelings before the lives of herself and her friends. I know how to fight Crescent, I know what I'm doing is not suposed to happen.... Celestia looked at the lion, she didn't want to, she really didn't. but...she has to, doesn't she? Don't be angry, please. Celestia took a step towards the lion, her blue eyes making contact with his one. The lion hesitated, or perhaps, was just preparing for an attack.
Celestia raised he hand above her head, and clenched her fist. She could feel a pulse through her body, a tugging sensation through her fingertips, as if playing tug of war with the sky.
She waited for that sound, the sound telling her that her attack would work. She had to let go, let go of all her resentment towards her father, all the fear she had trapped up inside of her moments before, and that feeling of not wanting to go through with this, everything she had to let go.
Then, the sound she was waiting for, a crack of thunder roared in the sky, causing the lion to look upwards, even wimper slightly. A streak of blue lightning soared downwards, striking her fist, which instantly erupted in a flash of blue aura. The electrice field around her hand then travled to all over her body, not one inch of her was not covered by the blue piercing aura of the lightning.
She glanced towards the lion, the electrical build up inside of her growing to strong for her chest to bear. The longer she kept it in, the stronger it would get, but it was painful. She let out a silent cry, then glared at the lion, lowered her fist to point at the savage beast, and finally, after five years of waiting, let go.
The blue aura tore itself from Celestia, then rampaged to the lion, entering it's nose and mouth and left eye, electrifying it so intensely, though....Celestia could not see what damage she did. Her knees gave way, her eye lids closed, and she slumped forward. I'm sorry Crescent, brother, for lying all these years. She managed through her limp lips. exhausted, Celestia let out one last Sorry. Not dead, but unconscious, weak from the amount of energy she had just given out to save her friends, and she fainted without the slightest hint if the beast was dead yet.

[[ Decided now was a good time then ever, do you agree? Anyways, it could be dead, it could not be dead, whatever. Your choice, since you are the last one who is posting and in a fighting position. I will still play the lion if you wish. ^.^ Also, if you don't like this, if its to soon or whatever, simple tell me and I'll edit. ]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Magical/Mythical - Mythology - Afterlife RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers