Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 pm
Iblis saw Alice come in and say something about ghosts. "Tricks? ...What do you mean by 'tricks'?" she asked a little nervous. Then Iblis noticed that the girl was staring at her. "...Uh... Anyone know why she's staring at me...?" Iblis asked as she pointed to the girl. She knew the girl was a ghost, and that was why she was so concerned that it was staring at her. Iblis could only imagine what the little ghost girl was thinking/plotting.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:55 pm
Light sighed deeply, he didn't know why Iblis was nervous of the little girl. "Probably because she wants something..." he said then looked at Alice. "Tricks...?"

Alice smiled a little and walked over to the little girl, she knelt down to her level and pats her head gently. "Even though ghosts can transform into people... they mostly turn into people that died here... long ago..." she said in emotionless tone.

the little girl then looked at Alice in confusion slightly tilting her head...  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 am
User Image
===========================
"Let's moves ourselves to a better future!"

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

Tael had just managed to avoid the rain, although she had the ability to control water. She didn't have any over the wheather... and she was still a cat. She gently wiped her paws against her forehead before looking up to spot where she had ducked under. "Alice...Inn... Hm, I wonder if I could-" She walked up to the front door and opened it lightly. "Hello?" Her voice echoed through the hall way before she took a step in. "I-Is anyone here?" She called out, she had no idea why she was trying to get peoples attention.

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am
Alice hears another visitor and walks over to where the voice was coming from, leaving Iblis and Light with the little girl for awhile. "Hello... and welcome to my Hotel..." she said after stopping slightly and bowed a little.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
"Let's moves ourselves to a better future!"

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

"O-oh, hello. Um, I'm Tael. I'm sorry I... I didn't mean to bother." Seeing the girl bow to her before she bowed quickly in return. "... I... I was just trying to get out of the rain... b-but- I'm sorry I'll leave" She backed up moving back to the door. However she knocked herself against the wall, a little too roughly because one of the potriats that hung on the wall shook and fell off. "Oh no!" Tael shouted before using her cat like reflexes to quickly catch it before it hit the floor. However it was too heavy for her to hold up by herself, so she quickly put it against the wall. Dropping to her knees, "I... I am... so sorry." She panted.

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 am
Alice watched as this cat girl started backing away and almost broke her portait, she sighed slightly and looked down at her own feet feeling like she might of scared another person. "It's alright, you are allowed to stay... so long as you don't break anything..."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 pm
Iblis heard Alice, but before she could reply Alice had left. "...So...this was a girl who died here...? ...A long time ago...? ...What do you think happened?" Iblis asked worried for their safety. The she-wolf looked at Light, then to the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 pm
*Stretching, Leo knew what to do, he started walking as he leaped over the new beast as he started to run off*  

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 am
Zora the fox
Iblis heard Alice, but before she could reply Alice had left. "...So...this was a girl who died here...? ...A long time ago...? ...What do you think happened?" Iblis asked worried for their safety. The she-wolf looked at Light, then to the girl.

Light didn't know why they thought this girl was a ghost, it was sorta getting on his nerves but he kept on a serious expression so he wouldn't scare the little girl near him. "Why do you keep saying that...? there is no such thing... and she looks alive to me..." he said slightly annoyed, he was getting tired of these lies.

the little girl looked up at Light with a small cute smile and hugged him suddenly... she then sniffled randomly and started shaking... "Everyone wants to hurt me... but not you..." she said in a sorta creepy voice...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 am
Iblis heard the girl and frowned a little. She knew the feeling. Iblis heard Light. "This is ridiculous... How can I prove to this guy that ghosts exist?" Iblis thought to herself annoyed by the fact that Light didn't believe in ghosts. "Didn't you hear what Alice said? Y'know about how ghosts transform into people who died here?" Iblis said uneasily. She didn't like having to repeat the death part.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Palastar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 am
"Hmmm Alice's creepy Inn, well I'm always up for a scare every once in a while. Plus I can get out of this heavy rain too Splash said as he ran through the rain into the creepy Inn. As he entered he thought this place was abandoned so Splash yelled"Hey! Is anybody in here!" No one replied so he kept walking through the Inn with caution.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 am
The little girl then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Splash... "Do you want to play...?" she said in a creepy tone.

Light was about to answer but went silent when he saw the little girl was gone. "What the...? did you see her run off...?" he said slightly confused as he looks back at Iblis.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:22 am
Iblis shook her head nervously. "Y-Yes, but she didn't run... She kinda poofed over there..." Iblis said a little freaked out as she pointed to the new guy with the girl behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 am
Light looked really confused as he looks to where she pointed. "What...?" he said and kept his gaze towards the little girl.

The girl then smiled very creepy like and her eyes were missing... "Play... with... me..." she said all creepy tone and suddenly lots of arms appeared behind the girl...  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 am
Iblis saw the arms appear on the ghost girl. "S-See?! I told you she was a ghost!" Iblis said scared. She looked at Light, then over at the girl.  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff