Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Water born of fire. [Fai x Ren] Fin and not just Fai's fins. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm
Oh she really hoped she found it first. If she did she was going to hide it in a lovely little spot he would never reach. “Sure thing. Who knows maybe I’ll help you out.” She smiled at him. She heard him toss it off and listened for where it landed. Her nose twitched as she thought about the kinds of plants that made that noise. She was certain she could find it quickly. .

(Roll a d 20 and highest number finds it first. Tie at same time?)  
lisais-fire619 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm
(Okays)

Rai could hear his trinket sailing threw the air. Which was his que to open his eyes. He knew it was far enough that he couldn't see it so he wasn't worried about cheating. He heard it in the distance hit this and that on its fall down to the ground. "Okay you can open your eyes. On the count of three we will go in search of it. 1.....2.......3....go!"

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Reoakee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 am
_rolling first will edit post_
Starting off Fai bounded into the bushes positive she could find it right away. Looking around she was surprised that she didn’t’ see it right away. Sitting for a moment she turned and checked where she landed. She could have sworn that she had been right next to it. Turning more she managed to snag herself up in the bush and was getting tangled up. Trying to leave the bushes only made it worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 pm
Ren was consumed with his search to hear that the little mer fox had gotten her self caught up in plants. He was walking toward a tree where he believed the trinket was sniffing and slowly scanning the area with his eyes. Sure enough there it was hidden in the leaves of the trees on the ground. Once he picked it up he was able to hear what was going on around him in the world. He quickly hurried to her side and found her a bit trapped. Her tail and hind leg got caught up in some vine like thing. He began to naw his way threw the one wrapped around her leg.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Teeth near her leg caused Fai to twitch and kick out. It was an automatic reaction. “Watch it.” She growled at him and pulled more against the vine. It was painful enough to make her wince but instinct to get away from teeth overruled the pain response. She stared at Ren with a glared and then started to chew on the one confining her. She didn’t need him to do it. She kept gnawing on it for a bit and tugging to eventually it snapped. Being free improved her mood considerably. “Sorry not a fan of teeth by me.” She was a bit embarrassed but not much so.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm
Ren stumbled back not expecting to be kicked for trying to help free the vixen's paw from vines. He had stumbled back and landed on his a** with an Umph sound coming out when he hit. He was slightly dazed because it was so fast. He watched as she fought and finally freed herself though he didn't make a move to approach her. " It's uh okay. I suppose that is understandable."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 am

Not knowing that Ren had found the object of the search she looked at him. “Well don’t just stand there, we’re finding your little thing. I’d hate to find it first and then lord it over you the rest of the time you spent her.” With that she turned and resumed her search staying well clear of the plant that had trapped her. She was muttering under her breath about stupid males losing sight of a goal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 pm
Ren watched her now dodge the offending plant and go back to looking for his trinket. Little did she know he had it. Standing up he held it out in the air and called after her. "Hey wait! Miss. I've got it right here." the trinket spun in the air by the string that held it. "Hey what is your name by the way?"  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Stopping and turning she couldn’t believe what she saw. That jerk had his bracelet. How had he found it? Had he tossed something else instead? Oh she knew she should have watched him throw it just to find it first. That was it next time she was cheating plain and simple. Screw the rules and what was right. “Longer than you can remember landfox.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 pm
It was clear to see that the female wasn't happy that he had found his trinket before she did. All he could do is give her a sheepish grin and a shrug. "Alright if that is so how about a nickname or something that I can call you unless you want me to call you mer-fox or siren."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:33 am

Oh she wanted to beat him. That litte smile wasn’t fooling her. He clearly enjoyed winning. Recomposing her face she thought about it. Should she give him her real nickname or something else? It would have to be close so she could respond without thinking. “Fie. Like Fie on your deeds and home, your health and family. “ She smiled at him wondered if he understood what she had just said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 pm
Ren's smile was genuine but the look on her face was so adorable that he was doing his best not to laugh. She looked so frustrated and like she was going to plot his doom. Which she might be but she looked very cute doing. "Fei huh? I like it. It works for you. I'm Ren by the way and I am honored to meet you." He gave her another smile not really understanding what she meant a hundred percent but he wasn't going to tell her that.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 am

Ren. He had a stupid bird’s name. Bird brained idiot clearly had no idea she’d just wished him and his whole family harm. While it wasn’t a curse per say it was a way to show disgust for them all. “Nice to meet you too.” Not really but she could play nice too, for now. “So shall we try again? I’ll toss the thing this time.” She held a paw out waiting. This time she was gonna win no matter what, she had a plan that there was no way it could fail.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Ren arched an eyebrow at the vixen. He could tell that she didn't like loosing at all. It was almost cute that she was being a sore loser. He gave a chuckle and put his trinket back on him where it belonged. "I thought the next game was supposed to be in the water after who ever found my little trinket." He asked her with a cunning smile.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh darn that was right! Here she was going to win and here she almost forgot one of the best things about this little game between them. In the water she couldn’t be beaten. That and if he did win she could just drown him. She gave him a measured gaze looking him up and down. “Well fine then. Lets hop into the water shall we?” She smiled at him still deeply annoyed.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff