Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Love and Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

'Parents?' Nils thought. Haru never talked or about them or even metioned them once to him. Honestly Nils had never thought to really ask him about them either. However he knew that all this shaking Haru was doing meant he didn't want them around. "Someone take Haru, get cleaned up and taken home." Kyra and Jabal took Haru out the room and out to the limo. The party was now over. Grey stayed in case Nils needed him. Nils got them all a table and ordered some coffee. After a long silence he spoke. "So you are Haru's parents? Would have liked to meet under better circumstances than you crushing my party but thats water under the bridge now. What brings you here?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Kana spoke first, "Well, Haru is my little boy, and we miss him dearly. I felt just god awful after we kicked him out. We sent a search party and called the police and everything," she lied. Fake tears were starting to form," We were so worried and scared that something horrible might have happened to him. But thank God, you were the one that found him. We are so grateful and blessed to have you in our son's life. Isn't that right dear?"

In the meantime, Haru was taken back to the hotel room by Jabal and Kyra. "Thanks you two. You can go ahead a go back, I'll be fine now," he said with a fooling smile. Once they left the room, Haru walks over to a drawer, that he keeps locked up, and opens it. Pulling out a stack of threatening letters, only reading bits of them: 'Give us the money Haru.' 'We're coming after you.' 'Don't you dare contact the police, we have our own connections.' 'Where's the money Haru?' He threw them back in the drawer and locked it once more, not being able to handle looking at them anymore.

He takes off his clothes and the hair extensions, and jumps into the shower and had a small episode. He couldn't forgive his parents for what they did, but he knew he wouldn't be able to live with putting his own parents in jail. But, he mostly didn't want to get Nils involved with this situation. After he got out of the shower, he put on a pair of boxers, and laid in bed. With his back turned towards the door, he stares at the sunsetting sky through the window.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils said nothing as the woman cried and man patted her shoulder. "I was the one who kicked him. I said such horrible things to him then throw him out the house and he's was my son! My only child! We had no idea where is was, maybe homeless, being forced to sell his body, or worst dead." At that the woman's tears got worst. "You have no idea how happy were we to find him safe and alright."Nils forced a smile on his face. He was actually very uncomfortable with this and it just gave him a strange feeling in his stomach. Something couldn't be right with this picture. "Well you gave Haru much of a shock so I think anymore visits tonight will be out the question. " He got up from his chair when Ryu handed him a piece of paper with a phone number. "Do call us when we can see him. We want nothing else than to see our son."

He pocketed the number and after having hear Haru's mother cry more and give him the most uncomfortable hug of his life, he got into the personal car Haru had driven him in and went back to the room. ' I got to talk to Haru about this. He nealy passed out when he saw them.' he thought. Other thoughts were going on in his head but theu could wait for now.

The sun was almost gone when Nils came back into the room. He walked in quietly and closed the door behind him. "Haru." Slipping onto the bed Nils wrapped his arms around, pulling him close in an embare. "Whats wrong? You were white as a sheet when you left. Does your parents being here trouble you?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:46 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru gripped the bed sheets, "No, I'm fine. They just startled me, coming out of the blue like that. Lets just go to sleep." He then, just remembered that Nils' party had to end early, thanks to his parents. Haru turned over and kissed Nils cheek. "I'm sorry, with what happened back there. I never got to say anything. So, happy birthday Nils. I love you... my cute blue bunny," he said just before kissing his lips. He wrapped his arms around Nils, and then burrowed his face into his chest. Haru was in a more upset mood, than in a loving one, so he didn't want Nils to see his face.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:24 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils smiled at him but still sensed something was wrong. "You throw me the best party of my life manager. I love you too." Nils kissed him then carefully put him down in the bed. After a quick shower and change, Nils turned off the lights and joined Haru in bed. It wasn' the ending he had hoped for his party but getting to sleep with Haru in his arms, thier bodies pressed together, was even better. "night Haru."

Morning gave away to rain. A storm rolled in durning the night and it was pouring down outside. Nils woke up to a clash of thunder. He groaned and sat up. Looks like Haru's parents would have to wait for another day to see him again. Maybe he should invite them to dinner if the storm cleared. Nils layed back down and gently stroked Haru's blond hair. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:36 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru had a horrible nightmare that night:

Death threat letters were pilling up. Coming out of nowhere, like snow falling from the sky. Looking around in the darkness, he spots his parents. We warned you Haru. Now this is your punishment. Revealing behind them, a tied up Nils. They pulled out some knives. If we can't get what we want, then neither shall you. His eyes widened as he watched his beloved getting stabbed to death, blood splashing and pouring everywhere.

As he screamed out in his dream, it carried on when he awoke. His face as white as a ghost and a cold sweat broke out all over his entire body. He quickly ran into the bathroom, and doubled-over in the toilet. His vision got blurry and his body heavy, as he collapses and passes out on the tile floor.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils woke up to his screams. Quickly he was at Haru's side and lifted the limp body from the floor. Haru was pale, looked like he was at death's door. Nils quickly called 911 and Haru was rushed to the ER with Nils riding with him. He was suffering from severe dehydration and exhaustion. A worried Nils was forced to wait while his lover was hooked up to machines and montiered. Finally a doctor came to him. "He'll be ok but he'll have to stay here a few days. Here are his clothes and things on his person, we can't keep them for legal reason." Nils just noded and took the things. "Thanks doctor, I will be back soon."

Outside a media storm had already outside the hospital and the news of Haru being ill was now the top story. Nils went out a side door and back to the hotel. First he called his own family then called Haru's. "...yeah..no they said he would fine after a few says.....yeah sure the adress is 492 Paraish Street. It is Mircle Hospital....I will see you later. bye." He hung up the phone and sat on the bed. As he moved the stuff that the doctor had given him. A key fell from Haru's pocket.

Nils picked it up. A key? Why did Haru have a key? At first he thought nothing of it and put on the dresser. He took a quick shower to clear his head however as he was changing, Nils noticed the locked drewer. Haru had told him contracts were in it. He picked up the key and unlocked it slowly. "

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru was, somehow, sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed. That was, untill he could feel something warm yet cold touching him. He opened his eyes, as quickly as he could, hoping it was Nils. But when he turned his head to face the person, his eyes began to widen. It was his father and mother that were standing beside him.

Before he could let out a scream, Haru's father covered his mouth, with great force. "I don't think so. We are here for one thing and one thing only. Nod if you understand. Haru nodded as tears were streaming down his cheeks. "How utterly disappointing. What did we do to deserve such a pathetic, disgusting, son like you," his father said as he removed his hand. His mother spoke next, "Listen, all we want is the money. Give it to us and we'll be on our way. No one has to get hurt," she said grimly as she put a scalpel to Haru's neck.

He knew this wasn't the time to speak up, but the words just flew out of his mouth on their own. "I...I don't have the money. But, even if I did, I would never give it to you. Because, I know that if I did, you would keep asking for more and more. You would never stop." His parents looked shocked and pissed off. "You lousy, obnoxious, disgraceful little brat," his father hissed. "We''ll teach you a lesson, once and for...," before he finished his sentence, they could all hear someone running and calling out Haru's name.

Ryu and Kana knew they had to move quickly. Taking the scalpel away from Haru's neck, but still holding on to it, they covered his mouth with a cloth drenched with chloroform. Haru tried to fight them, but he breathed in too much of the toxin. His body went numb and limp, vision blurred, and his hearing was muffled. Haru fell back into the bed. There was nearly enough on there to kill a person, but it only put him in a near comatose state.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:05 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils felt like he was moving in slow motion was he rushed to get back to Haru. Fear, anger, and panic could be read like a book on his face. Though everything happened in only a few minutes it was now almost a blurr to him. On thier bedroom floor was stacks and stacks of threating letters and his eyes had read them all. Ever words, ever sentence, ever letter from A - Z. 'Give us money Haru!' 'We want our money!' 'We are coming for you Haru! Give us money now!' So many letters. Now he knew why Haru never spoke of his parents and why he nearly had a heart attack when they showed up. Now they were are in his lover's room, alone!

'I am coming haru!' he thought. Haru speed in his car to the hospital, on his phone. "Now! No I am serious! They are going to kill him! Get here now!" He pulled up and ran into the hospital, pass the reporters and down the halls. "Haru! Haru! Haru!" He burst into the room. Haru was laying on the bed, not moving, and his parents had scalpel to his neck.
"Back off we don't want to do this but he's our son. We brought him into this world and we can damn sure take him out! Now give us money or we'll cut his neck!"

Nils stood there. His mind was racing as he thought of way to buy time. "You abandoned him! He's not your son anymore, he's my lover now and mine! Not something for you to make money off!." He turned his anger to Haru's mother. "You! I have seem a b***h give birth but it doesn't make it a mother! You will kill the only good thing you ever brought into this world over this!?"

He took a couple of rolls of money out his pocket and throw it into the air. The air conditioner picked it up and the bills swirled and scattered through the room. "You want that?! Then both you bitchs go fetch!" Haru's parents were in shock, letting down thier guard as money filled the room. They moved for the bills then suddeny both screamed in pain and fell to the floor. A taser had just taken them down. They never saw it coming.

Police and doctors moved in. Haru's parents were quickly handcuffed and dragged off. Doctors surrounded Haru. "He's not responing! Get me an adrenaline now and some oxygen!" Nils was forced to leave the room but soon was aloned back in. "He's going to be fine. Give him 5 minutes and he'll wake up." Nils breathed a sigh of relief and sat beside the bed, took Haru's hands in his and the ring box out his pocket. Slowly he slipped it onto his finger and kissed it. "I love you Haru."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru feared opening his eyes once more. He didn't want to see the faces of his parents ever again. Nearly on the verge of wanting to stay asleep for the rest of his life, Haru remembered that he had Nils. Just as he thought that, he could feel a warmth clinging to his hand. He knew exactly who this gentle, warm, and loving touch belonged to. He woke up and looked over at Nils with a cute smile on his face.Haru then, scanned the room and quickly sat up, "W...where are my parents," he asked, in a panicked voice.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

"Calm down Haru. Your parents are locked up and I got a restraining order. You are safe now. Wish you had told me about this." Nils held his hand more and stroked it to calm him. "So happy I did lose you. After this you and I are going on a very long private vaction, alone. I think we have earned it." He smiled. " Be back I have to sign a few things."

Nils went out and talked to the doctors. Haru could be releashed tomorrow and the story had been kept out the media thanks to his family. Haru's parents were bothed charged with stalking and attempted murder. It would be a long time before they ever saw the light of day again. A few mintutes later he returned. "The doctors said you can leave tomorrow. How does that vaction sound? I can cancel the up coming tour and book us a private place in the islands. We still got that private home in Jamica." He sat back down beside the bed and took Haru's hand in his again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru was relieved when Nils told him he could be released tomorrow. He thought about what Nils said about going on vacation. Knowing that Nils would fight him about it, Haru agreed. "Sure, a vacation sounds good right about now. But, only for a week and then we come back for the tour. I'm still manager, and I can't have you disappointing your adoring fans," he said in a happy yet serious tone. Haru grabbed Nils' hand, and rested his head on his shoulder, "I don't know if I have said it enough but, I love you so much Nils," he said with a smile. "And I'm sorry for not telling you about my parents. I thought I could handle it on my own, but obviously I was wrong about that. I just didn't want to see you get hurt," Haru apologized.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils smiled, hoping it would be more than a week but this was good. A week of just them and thier private home would be heaven on earth. "alright but no work durning our vaction. If i catch you with a phone i was throwing it into the sea." He held his hand, gently stroking it with his fingers. "I love you more than you know Haru. You have no idea what was lifted off of me when they told me that you will be ok." Nils started stroking his hair, something he use to do when Haru was stressed back when he was finishing out school. "Don't say you are sorry. I know you wanted to protect me but next time we will handle things together. Its when we do our best work. I should go and tell the media pack outside you are ok, please get some rest and i will take care of everything else, promise." Nils gave him a kiss, made sure he was comfy in the bed then left.

Outside the hospital the crowd of media, reporters, camera men, and the all around annoying paparazzi were gathered. They went wild when Nils stepped out. "Nils Nils Peter of the USA Post! Is it true your boyfriend Haru is in a coma?"
"Nils! E News! Is he going to need any surgery!?"
"HLN News here! Are you going to press charges against his family!?"
"Entertaint Weeky over here! Will you be hiring bodyguard?"

It was a million questions at once and all wanted an answer. Nils took a mic from someone. "Haru is well and has recovered. I would like to say now that my tour will be belayed a week, Haru and I need a short break after all this. As for anything done against his family...well you can ask them that in federal prison. Good day." He walked away as they still asked for answers. Nils went home and started arranging everything. Soon thier private plane was ready for the flight and bags packed up. After doing a couple of other things he headed back to the hosptial to sit with Haru.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru had a rough time falling to sleep, after Nils had left. In the back of his mind, he kept thinking about his parents and if Nils could ever trust him again. I swear, I will never keep anything from Nils again, he promised himself. Despite everything that was running through his head, Haru was able to get some sleep. Through troubled dreams, he could feel the presence of Nils’ return. He opened his eyes and smiled at Nils, as light was shining through the hospital windows. Haru was putting on the clothes that Nils had brought for him to change in to. A young nurse briskly walked into Haru’s room, carrying a clipboard. “Mr. Yamano, before you can leave I have to ask you to fill in your release form.” She handed the clipboard to him. Haru filled it in as fast as he could, sensing Nils waiting patiently in the corner. After he signed his name at the bottom, he handed it back to the nurse. She glanced at it and said, “That’s everything. I hope you have a nice day,” she said as she passed through the doorframe. Haru stood up wobbling, only slightly, and walked over to Nils. “Okay, let’s get out of here,” he said as he clung on to Nils.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils smiled as he helped Haru walk out the hospital. "everything is ready, lets go." They got into a waiting car and from there went to the airport to their private place. After that it was a three hour flight to Jamica. The place had always been special for them, they came here many times when they were still young teens to relax and have some fun away from the cameras and millions of fans. The private house several room including six bedrooms, four bathrooms and a large kitchen. It also had a large three acre garden which the locals took care off for them. In exchange they were more than welcome to the extra stock supplies of food that was kept in the house and the beach.

The sun was just starting to set when they pulled up at the house. Nils
helped Haru up to the main bedroom where they both collasped on the bed. "we got a whole week to ourselves. I don't want anything about work from you, this is just about us this week. It is just me and you, no music or manager." He smiled as he got up and opened the windows. The bright colorfull sunset shinning in, dancing about his blue hair. "tomorrow starts vaction."

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff