Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]Well, well, what a pretty mare~! [Yabriel and Tiri RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:38 pm
"Hey now... I'm terribly sorry about that... I... if you'll let me... I will stick around, get to know you... I feel I should. Might be the potion still clinging, but, eh, may as well... Right?" Yabriel spoke, a bit too quickly. He sat up slowly, looking at her quietly. What had he done..?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:06 pm
Tiri let him studder a bti and she; composed herself once more and wiped the tears from her cheeks with her forearm.

"Lets not be silly--You are welcome to stay at least until I find out if I am goign to foal. Once I know I have ways of tracking you If needed." She spoke rather bluntly and it..unfortunately was a part of her charm. A cold and detatched mare.... was not a common sight in her area.

She felt herself compelled to be close to him as well...indeed it could be a side effect of the potion or worse; other hormonal problems arrising!

"Come with me---I'll make breakfast" her arms stretched above ehr head and her stomach was bare and rippling in the morning sunlight...little did she know this would soon change.

Her hooves took her to the door which had them locked in.

"Uh--huh..." she looked perplexed not knowing where the key went to.

"Did you perhaps... put the key somewhere?" she questioned with little attention to the fact that they were still together.

(( Would you like to just stay in this thread and RP-out funny pregnancy moments?XD He would be...so...darn...funny.. XDDD ))

seru_ame

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:12 pm
(OH HELL YEAH! :p)

"Going...to Foal... oh, that is not an f-word I like... I... Oh hells...I am hungry, actually. And... Yeah, I bet you could track me. Coincidentally... You are beautiful. I feel the need to reiterate that..." Yabriel grinned, and then trotted over, behind her. He hugged her slowly, and buried his face into her shoulder. "If I act stupid... slap me. I don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 am
Tiri let her cheeks get a little warm for a moment before it faded as he held her. She waas cold as usual her temerature a little lower than his normal body was and she finally upset with the door lifted one hand and broke off the doorknob.

"Its quite alright. Even if I do there is no obligation to you. I will take responsability for this...experiment." she sighed and began trotting downstrairs with her usual grace.

"Besides; it is a maybe. There is no definite way to tell yet. I will let you know when i find out," she spoke offering up a slice of bread and cheese to him when he reached her ground floor of the tower.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 am
"Of course... but don't you ever refer to a child as a mere experiment, even if it is just hypothetical. Start thinking like that, and it'll go all wrong... Trust me," Yabriel muttered, looking away briefly before taking the cheese and bread, and eating it quietly.

"And by the time we know for sure, I will have noticed, too, you know. I don't plan on going anywhere... understand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 am
Tiri found herself wanting to smack him. This little problem was his fault too...and if she chose to think of things one way there was not a snowball's chance in Nim's blinding light that he could stop her.

"Indeed." she sighed.

"So I will be babying you now is it?" she quirked a brow with a little amusement in her voice but it was fading fast. her mood was souring and he...the oaf...was not helping.

"If you want to be useful you can begin by cleaning out the empty bottles and tearing off and burning old labels." she gestured to a pile behind him and the fire beneath the cauldron which always seemed to burn on its own wihtout watching of helping stirring the fire...it just was. A permanent fixture in the tower like a bookshelf or a moaning candle.  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100