Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
Tah Smexy Giveaway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

Thank you! I love your avi btw^^

yum_puddi Hehe Thank you! So what's up? yum_puddi

Not much really. What about you?

yum_puddi Studying for finals and such :L very stressful and boring stressed

Yes studying always sucks.

Yeah it does xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:04 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3
Hi :3

yum_puddi Why hello there! c: What up? yum_puddi

Nothing really. Bored :c

What about you C:

soDavided

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 pm
UhhhDavidx3
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

What about you C:

Haha same here! Finally on my winter break and...its starting VERY slow xD so bored :L

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:34 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

Yes studying always sucks.
Yups, but tis is my last week before winter break so i'm excited! razz As long as a pass xD

THat's good! This is my last week too!  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

soDavided

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3
Tah Smexy Bunneh
UhhhDavidx3

What about you C:

Haha same here! Finally on my winter break and...its starting VERY slow xD so bored :L

Lmao winter break came in slow for me too D< We just got on it last friday so it's okay i guess. Nothing big has been happening yet though besides me and my family putting up a tree XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:51 am
UhhhDavidx3

Lmao winter break came in slow for me too D< We just got on it last friday so it's okay i guess. Nothing big has been happening yet though besides me and my family putting up a tree XD.

Hehe the thing happened to me xD My break start last friday also, my korean friend's birthday is coming up :p and she's having a party but idk what to get her xD I miss my Asians xD

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am
bellatrix_lestrange2

Hehe yay! Ready for your break?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh

Hehe the thing happened to me xD My break start last friday also, my korean friend's birthday is coming up :p and she's having a party but idk what to get her xD I miss my Asians xD

Lmao I'm mixed with Japanese and Black so my nickname at school is BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW Lmao. Plus I have alot of asian friends at school =w= I kinda miss them...  

soDavided

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

Yea. I'm totally pumped!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 pm
UhhhDavidx3

Lmao I'm mixed with Japanese and Black so my nickname at school is BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW Lmao. Plus I have alot of asian friends at school =w= I kinda miss them...

HAHA Black and yellow xD Interesting, My friends are mostly Asian and Korean to be more exact :3 I have picked up some Korean language from them also hehe they call me Peanut or Ddang Kong which is peanut in korean xD Im Liberian (african) and Native american Lol, But my skin is pretty fair xD my friends claim Im a peanut color but I think peanut is abit...dark? xD If I had chinese bangs I could pass as and asian :0

Tah Smexy Bunneh

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

Yea. I'm totally pumped!

That's good! Got any plans?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2
Tah Smexy Bunneh
bellatrix_lestrange2

Yea. I'm totally pumped!

That's good! Got any plans?

OUr family goes to church/has Christmas dinner and opens presents on the 24th because on the 25th we get up early and go see my moms side of the family and they all live 2 hours away from us.  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2

OUr family goes to church/has Christmas dinner and opens presents on the 24th because on the 25th we get up early and go see my moms side of the family and they all live 2 hours away from us.

Sounds fun! My family lives sorta close to eachother so our drive wouldnt really be that long, but im probably going to be doing pretty much the same thing razz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm
Tah Smexy Bunneh

Cool : D Well my mom is african american and my dad is Japanese so It's cool : D I can spike my hair, but recently i accidentally cut it ._. Lol I have the hair for it and because Im mixed with jap black and indian I can literally have any type of hair I want : D It's pretty cool 3nodding I literally hang out with almost all asains, but literally the group I fit in it quite multiracial.  

soDavided

Tah Smexy Bunneh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 pm
UhhhDavidx3
Tah Smexy Bunneh

Cool : D Well my mom is african american and my dad is Japanese so It's cool : D I can spike my hair, but recently i accidentally cut it ._. Lol I have the hair for it and because Im mixed with jap black and indian I can literally have any type of hair I want : D It's pretty cool 3nodding I literally hang out with almost all asains, but literally the group I fit in it quite multiracial.

Really? Can you speak Japanese? Lol, thats rare, Black mom and Asian dad xD But thats awesome razz I fit in the multicutural group too, but my friends swear up and down that I shouldn't be black xD they all agree I should be Asian xD

[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff