Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:53 am
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Blade chuckled a bit at the boy's scowl as well as his monotone voice. He simply moved his serpent body around a bit looking at him."Well. From just looking at you. You seem a bit laid-back.. Not all to caring. It was just an observation really."He tilted his head waiting to see what the boy would say.
Byrn sighed as she watched the dragon talk to the student. Well...At least the boy didn't run for the hills this time...
╔══════════════╗
❋ Thoughts:----
❋ What area am I in?:Library
❋ The entities I'm currently around are biggrin eclan and Sera. Blade is with Raiden
Out Of Concoctions:
╚══════════════╝

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:30 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden ran his free hand through his blonde hair, a slight smirk momentarily crossed his face upon hearing Blade's answer. He was partially correct, but still, not quite there. "Well, I suppose you shouldn't base your assumptions merely on appearances," He said, keeping his gaze on the dragon. His gaze briefly drifted towards Ms. Ayasha and he other students, to the clock, then returned to the dragon. He gave the dragon a slight bow. "If you may excuse me, I have to go now. It was nice to meet you Blade. I hope Ms. Ayasha, Ms. Aurora, and you like it here," He gave Blade a curt nod before turning on his heel and heading out the door, back to his dorm. He didn't wish to linger around the library too long with idle chat; his business was done so he was now returning to his dorm to read the book or whatever else he had planned.
*Exit*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

DarkKitsune713

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Blade laughed a bit at what the boy said before tilting his head. How did he know.... Oh well... He shrugged before hovering back over to Bryn. At receiving a nod from the elf they left the area going to the conference.
╔══════════════╗
❋ Thoughts:---
❋ What area am I in?:---
❋ The entities I'm currently around are:---
Out Of Concoctions:
╚══════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

dont touch me
dont talk to me

dont ask why

¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤≎≎≎≎≎≎
{нelmet//off}
≎≎≎≎≎≎¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

Rachael walked into the library with such silence it seemed to mute everything around her. She looked around not seeing many people except a librarian. The six armed female had gathered many supplies from the school and started to search for a place to sit and get started. There was a nice table in the back between the nonfiction and a large window. She sat with her back to the sun, tying her hair in a pony tail. Rachael leaned back in her chair, looking up at the sky. She needed a moment to think and plan the layout.
She started graphing things out. Sketching and trying out lettering. Of course this was all at the same time, working on three different papers. At this pace the girl would done within hours.

¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤≎≎≎≎≎≎
{σσc// }
≎≎≎≎≎≎¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items