Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
Preparation[ORP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dizzy_Kat rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 pm
The first trip didn't take that long at all. Cainan was back in just a couple minutes. He glanced over at his previous table, Flame and Shydia still seemed wrapped up in their conversation. He chuckled under his breath. Flare was the only new addition to the crew inside though. He waved at her as he loaded up his arms with more bottles.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm
Flare looked up at Cainan as he walked in and waved. She smiled and walked over to him as he gathered bottles, "What is with all the bottles, Cainan?" He looked like he was going to drop a few of the bottles if he too a wrong step.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dizzy_Kat rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Cainan set a few back down so he could re-adjust. "Hello Flare! I'm helping Tiri-ithil light the pumpkins around town. She came up with these useful little bottles. We shouldn't have a fire this year!" He chuckled a bit, it hadn't been a bad fire and no one got hurt but the look on the shopkeep's face when he found out what had caused it had been priceless. "If you're not busy I could use a hand myself." He managed to get an armload not to precariously stacked. At least he wasn't a clumsy mearh generally. Clumsiness and forges don't mix well.  
Kyriana Razian rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm
"That's cool and of course I'll help out. I haven't done anything toward the festival yet." She gathered a bunch of bottles in her arms and began to help him distribute the bottles into the pumpkins. To be honest she did like fire, after all she was named for it, but she didn't like to see everyone's sad faces. It made life way to serious and the festival was for fun.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 am
Tiri came back holding vore bottles as it seemed her little mission had grown on its own! There were a ton of extra pumpkins lining the streets along with the ones at the shops...so a few extra hands was not going to put a damper on her plans. The town would look magnanimus in the light!

Her face twisted into a kindly smile and she uloaded a fwe more bags of bottles frov the tower's keep.

"This will be a wonderful festival!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 am
(( Good job! I am enjoying the enthusiasm and I might set the bar lower/different numbers for this type of game. Thanks for being my guinnea pigs! biggrin ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Kyriana Razian rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:52 am
Flare walked back inside to grab another batch of bottles. As she glanced around she noticed that the place was nearly empty. She thought people would have been here celebrating.

(No prob DK)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 pm
shydia giggles at flames complement. "heh, well thanks!... so other then travel and wonder around, what do you do?" she wonders only blushing, and not stopping him from inching his way closer to her. in fact she kind of liked it, the feeling of a man near made her feel safe, and maybe even loved.  

varcom

Fashionable Werewolf

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:56 pm
Soon flame was very close to her."I was a assassin but since i plan on staying here i might want to find a new job."He looks in to her eyes grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:33 pm
Kyriana Razian

Dizzy_Kat

(( Just an FYI--You two get any jewelry or acessory item. :> I will add this to my list. You can claiv them at any time as long as the pony is yours and the item is approved. biggrin
You CAN give the item credit to someone else but i must be notified by both parties agreeing to it ok? biggrin
Thanks for participating! /Being my test subjects XD .... *tiri: -evillaugh-* ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers