Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Whatcha listening to? And would Stein approve? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I always put polls on my threads. Will this bother you in the future?
  Yes
  No
View Results

NothingGold

Benevolent Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:01 pm
Sleepy_Dormouse
I think he'd be pretty damn proud of my choice....

yup...
Oh, bravo.
So emotional. I don't usually listen to classical, but I do enjoy it and I am a sucker for stringed instruments.

This is exactly what I imagine Stein would listen to on an old radio in his office.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 am
I'm listening to the Amnesia soundtrack right now. I think that he would approve of a couple of the tracks. But I haaate the second track, Darkness! It has these groaning sounds that sound like they belong to the monsters! It's scarey! gonk  

Jupiter_bug

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Turing Tech Geek

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Currently watching Epic Rap Battles of History: Albert Einstein vs Stephen Hawking What it's catchy, but I feel bad saying I like the vid...

I was listening to Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC a bit ago...

No I don't think he would approve of either of them. Though I don't think he would care.. I'm not sure though since I'm not Stein. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 pm
I've recently been in a 'finding male versions of songs' kick and I can tell you, some of the s**t I find is hiiiiilarious. Man Britney Spears is SEXY. But once in awhile I find some songs I've always loved as their original form, but their manly version is also very beautiful.

My Immortal MALE VERSION

All they've done is changed the pitch of the voice, but I've been going through all the 'related searches' things....XD I need a hobby.

Would Stein like this? Maybe this song he'd find touching, but my obsession with women to have man voices, he'd probably beat me with a pie tin.

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100

kailegh

Rainbow Feeder

25,940 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 pm
Listening/watching a-ha - The Sun Always Shines On TV video~

I think Stein would appreciate how passionate the song is, though the lyrics are kind of wonky... I mean it sounds beautiful but English isn't a-ha's first language, so if Stein is a grammar nazi there might be a problem ._.

As for the video, they're in a cathedral with lots of manequins. Doesn't that sound like a place where Stein would work? xD The only real negative I can think of is how the begining of this video butchers the ending of the Take On Me video. Stein would not approve of that emotion_donotwant

-EDIT-
Aaaaah someone just posted “Dawn of Eden” Frankenstein - Music from the play on the tumblrs heart pretty sure Stein would like the music, even if he doesn't like the play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 am
I'm listening to Only For You By: Heartless Bastards.
... He might like it. *bad poker face*  

Morbid Curiosities

Dapper Explorer

kailegh

Rainbow Feeder

25,940 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 pm
Listening/watching Studio Killers - Eros and Apollo
I actually have no idea about this one ._. not sure if he'd love it or hate it or... idk gonk  
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff