Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:11 am
"Tell the fox, I'm passed out in my room and the door's shut because I don't want to be bugged." He said and moved rubbing his head a bit looking at Hikari and glanced to the side. " It was a d**k thing for me to do. But you didn't really like me at all and I couldn't help you get through all the s**t Mukuro put you threw. But as Tear I could and Did." Hiei finally said and rubbed his head. He took a step back and headed to his room. " Where the hell in my portal knife." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 am
"Do you realize how little sense that makes?" Hikari tried to point out about how Hiei thought he could fix everything as Tear but not himself. She rolled her eyes, following after Hiei and went to snatch his bag from him. "I'll go if it's such an important job. But no one needs you coming back half dead again."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:20 am
"It's a personal job. So no. I'll be back at noon." He said as he snatched the bag back from Hikari and looked at her slightly. " Doesn't make sense now but it did then. " He said and shifted a little trying to think a bit before moving to finally grab his bag from Hikari and flinched from his wound on his shoulder and glanced to the side. " It doesn't really matter if I come back half dead or not in the long run." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:22 am
Now Hikari was staring to glare a bit from the last thing that Hiei said. She pulled the bag back so he wouldn't be able to grab it from her, then went to poke the wound at his shoulder, putting some pressure on it. "You really are a stupid a**. Just go back to sleep and deal with it when you're better."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:25 am
Hiei actually yelped from the wound and stumbled back a bit holding his shoulder from when Hikari touched his wound. " I can't. I have to go today. It's a day travel to get to the grave site." He said looking at Hikari and moved a little holding his shoulder. " I'll be back at Noon." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 am
Hikari pulled her hand back when Hiei mentioned the grave sight. She knew what that meant. He was going to see his mother. "Then don't say it's a job and that you're going to see your mother." Hikari handed Hiei the bag before glancing to his room to see what animal he actually had in there.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am
Hiei shifted a bit and moved a little putting his bag on his back. " It's a job to travel there." He said and rolled his eyes. " I'll be back later." He said and glanced at the time before leaving. He moved holding his shoulder. " Bye Hikari." He said and shut the door. the door opened five minutes later, With Kurama walking in and shoving Hiei in as well. " I know it's your mother's death day. But I don't think letting you leave wounded like that is demon world to get to Koorime is a great Idea." The fox said with a Yawn. Just getting home from work. " So take Hikari with you this time. Hikari." Kurama said looking up. " Want to tag with Hiei to Koorime" The fox asked.

In Hiei's room a small little baby Fire bird laid there on the bed. It was small and very bright red as it was still slightly on fire. It looked up toward HIkari and shifted moving a bit, it's head moving looking for Hiei.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am
Hikari rolled her eyes a bit, letting Hiei go now and walking into his room. She blinked, crouching down a bit at the side of the bed to get eye level with the small bird. "You've gotta be kidding me..." The girl mumbled to herself. Why am I not surprised that the thing's on fire? Hikari dropped her forehead on the side of the bed. Of course Hiei had to bring home a flaming bird. Hearing Kurama come back in a few minutes later, poking her head out of the room and giving Kurama a slight look when he suggested her going with. "You really think he's gonna want me tagging along?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:20 am
"If he want's to go, He'll deal. I'm not letting him go by himself." Kurama said rubbing his head a bit. Hiei shifted a bit and looked to the side. He hated people coming with him. It...bugged him because then People saw how he was just sitting around by the Grave. "....Whatever, Fine." He said.

" There, All set. Get going." Kurama said and walked into Hiei's room coming out with the bird that finally died down of fire. " I'll watch the birdie. Of all things you could own." Kurama said and Hiei shifted a bit. " Be really careful with that. That thing owns a part of my soul." Hiei said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 am
Hikari shot Kurama a slight glare, wondering why the fox couldn't just go himself. He was Hiei's best friend, after all. Since she was already dressed, Hikari went to pick up her sword from the table before slipping on her black jacket and her shoes, ready to leave.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:37 am
"I just got off work, and I'm tired. " Kurama said and headed toward his bedroom leaving Hikari and Hiei to leave. Moving he put the bird down on the table by some food and water and headed to bed.

Hiei shifted a little and glanced to the side. " come on then." He said and moved to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am
Hikari strapped her katana to her back underneath her jacket as she walked out with Hiei. The girl shoved her hands into her pockets, looking off to the side and just keeping quiet for now as they went.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am
Hiei moved, opening a portal he headed in and headed to Koorime. He kept pretty silent as he walked and when he stood in the middle of nowhere he looked up toward the sky and waited for the clouds to move. " Are you ready to head up?" He asked glancing at Hikari and moved a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 pm
Hikari glanced up when they finally made it to the island and the clouds parted. She'd been there once before, and the experience hadn't been something she enjoyed. Her and Hiei were both considered to be forbidden children, and it was more the obvious how unwelcome they were. "Yeah, ready." Hikari replied.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 pm
Hiei shifted a little and crouched down a bit. " Get on my back, It faster to get up this way." He said crouching there. He had to jump up, jump again and keep using the air and his speed to get up onto the Island. It was a pain. But so much easier. It's what he did when he brought Yukina to visit some times too.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games