Submit

Church Rock?
  yep
  nope
  jury is still out
View Results

PacifisticDynamite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 pm
I go to a non-denominational church. Its not very big and not even in a church. We meet every sunday in a school cafeteria. They have table and seats and some benches at the back. Probably about 70 or so regulars.

My church is a home for many different types of people. Thats why I love it so much. We have teen moms, mentally or physically handicapped people, several homeless. Theres also families to, and tons of little kids who can run around freely during service if they want to.

Its a totally non judgemental and comfortable environments. Every now and then for no obvious reason we will get a wave of new people, so many that the tables and benches fill up and we just have crowds of people standing at the back and sides.

I like the idea of my church. Its a place where anyone can come and praise God. Nobody cares what your wearing or if you can sing well during worship because everyone is there for the same reason, and thats the love God.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:00 pm
i go to a semi-mega church (and hate it) called Christian Faith Center up here in seattle. it's just a run-of-the-mill protestant bible believing church. the pastor is casey treat.

i don't like mega churches very much. i'm looking for a small grassroots neighborhood church in the area.  

fuzzbox

lordstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 am
jamesthelittle
Hey tell me about your church. Are you catholic, baptist, methodist, lutheren...etc. Is it a small, medium, large or a mega-church. I am at a Christian/Church of Christ (Non-denominational) church that runs about 250 on Sunday morning.

long time ago when I was still a small lad
I tried 3 different churches
I was removed from the first
and asked not to return to the other two

at least the lutherens never gave me any trouble
but then again I didn't stay so whatever
so ya 4 churches
not happy fun times

says a lot about where I live
ah...I'll stop there  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:25 pm
I go to a (technically) Baptist church in London. We have about thirty or so regulars, not counting kids (we have a lot of kids). Most of the congregation are mentally ill (we do the services in the local mental hospital), ex-drug addicts (big problem in our area), single mothers or just plain poor.

The local Church of England has lent us a hall to meet in twice a week, and once a month we borrow the local Catholic church and do a non-denominational healing service.  

Sybil Unrest

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 am
Catholic. I have a sort of a medium-ish church( fits around 1000+ people).
then i have a local one..theres soo many churches in my area...Its pretty big, but i think its around the same size as my church but a little bigger..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:13 am
I go to a Non-denominational/christian church and about 200 come regularly and keeps growing My dad is the minister/pastor and since he has come it has grown about 50 in 6 months and we hope to continue growing  

mimiru22

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces