Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forever Final Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:46 am
Kaorus eyes widen "that would be awesome and i wouldnt mind it one bit" he looked down at his stomach and said "what about you huh i know your picky" he laughed and his stomach just growled  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 am
User Image

Sky Laughed and looked at him and said "your a dork." she continued laughing she thought he was so adorable. "chicken and potatoes it is then" then she walked of to the kitchen and began cooking dinner"..  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:57 am
User Image kaoru couldnt help but laugh "yea i know im a dork and thats why you like me" he smirked and nudged her "yep and i cant wait to try your cooking im so excited"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:04 am
User Image

Sky just finishing supper called for kaoru to come eat. She set the food out on the table and when to get a couple glasses of water for herself and then asked "Kaoru What would you like to drink do you want water, milk, lemonade, icetea, orrrrr pepsi." she looked at him n smiled ..  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:11 am
User Image kaor ran like there was no tomorrow and sat at the table and was drooling like a dog and then blinked "well lets see i guess ill have my favorite which is chocolate milk please" he smiled  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 am
User Image

Sky giggles and say ok and walks in with his chocolate milk and set it in front of him and she then sits down with her water and tells him to "Dig in" and smiles to herself ..  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:24 am
User Image Haoru was so happy he didnt know what to try first so he ate the chicken first the the smash potatoes and then he stop cause he had a potato mustache "oh sky do you think i look good with this on cause i think i look dashing if i say so myself" he laughed a little  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 am
User Image

Sky giggles and says with a smile "oh your just simply stunning Kaoru" She continued to smile as she finished eating...  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:36 am
User Image "yea i know i am" he finished everything and put them in the sink "wow sky that was very good i enjoyed it" he smiled and had some smashed potato on his nose and he tryed to licked off and instead he fell backwards and hit the ground  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:38 am
User Image

Sky jumped up and ran over to Kaoru and knelt beside him and asked "Kaoru are you ok?" she was very concerned...  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:48 am
User Image "yea im fine sky i just couldnt get the smash potato that was on my nose" he smiled and looked up into her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:52 am
User Image

Sky giggles and takes a napkin and wipes the potatoes of of Kaoru's nose. She then looks deeply into his eyes and smiles..  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:55 am
User Image kaoru couldnt stop staring into her eyes then he leans up and kissed her deeply  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 am
User Image

Sky's face turned bright red as he kissed her she kissed him back and smiled and all she could think was 'Omg omg omg'..  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:02 am
User Image Kaoru smiled and kept kissing her but this time deepens it and moved his hands to her waist  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff