Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forsaken Neko Palace (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm
"These beings, i dont really have trouble with them" Alans said "but their really annoying in large groups  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:38 pm
"Because of us they have became smarter, faster, more skillful, and more deadly. This war is going to be hard." Alexander said even more seriously.

Akua_Ona

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:50 pm
"...Huh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 pm
Alexander sat back down in his throne. "Are you ready for this war?" Alexander said. Then the door flew opened and a girl came in. "Krystal!" Alexander said getting up, wondering why she entered the throne room. She snapped her fingers and Nekoda and Alana froze standing. She walked up to Alexander. "This war is all your doing you know?!" She said slapping him then continues slapping him. "I know(Slap!)... I know(Slap!)... I know(Slap!)." She stopped and then kissed him then walked out of the room. She snapped her fingers before she left so Nekoda and Alana wasn't frozen anymore. "That damn girl." Alexander said rubbing his face.

Akua_Ona

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm
"...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 pm
I cant believe what that girl can do, Alana said she can a good ally in the war though im not suggesting that we do but... it might be mistaken but that girl seemed really concerned of you  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm
Alexander smirked. "Wear these, so if everyone asked you what your going here. If they see these rings they know your working with me." Alexander threw a ring at Nekoda and then one at Alana. "Now you two can walk around the castle without any worries." Alexander smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:22 pm
Nekoda admired the ring as he put it on.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Akua_Ona

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm
"Those rings mean alot to this palace." Alexander said looking another ring that he had in his pocket.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm
Alana puts the ring on her right ring finger but was to big so she covered the ring with both her hands and concentrated and put the ring back on the ring finger and went in like a glove  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm
If i am correct , said alana, didnt your father have one of these kind of rings also  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:51 pm
"He had this ring." Alexander held up a black ring. "This ring was from the bones of my grandfather. He was a great super demi-god and he protected the lands until he had a kid. My father grew up hoping to be even more powerful then his father, but he never did. So he went power hungry and went insane and people called him the Forsaken Neko King. He died and now here I am." Alexander said. He puts his hand down and looks at the ring.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm
Though this means a lot to me what does this mean to you *Alana looks straight at Alexander her eyes with a certain softness*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm
"This ring, my father's ring and all the others rings mean alot to this palace, but my father's ring means alot to me and always will." Alexander said holding the ring. He looked back at Alana when eyes of a insane man.

Akua_Ona

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 pm
I can clearly see you have your fathers eyes  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items